10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Erth Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Erth Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Erth Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Erth Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Erth Cornwall. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Erth Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Erth Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Erth Cornwall:
The Old Quay House
One of our top picks in Hayle.Showcasing a playground and views of the sea, The Old Quay House is located in Hayle, just 3.2 miles from St. Ives. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Newquay is 23 miles from The Old Quay House, and Falmouth is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Been before and gave full review last time. excellent in a word.
- Loved the view from our room . The creek was full of amazing wildlife.
- The room we stayed is was perfect, view is ever changing,really comfy bed, breakfast was delicious as was the food on menu, pie of the day was succulent and full of meat
- Great room very clean and nice size, everything you need. All the staff are very friendly hopefully going to return this summer with our children. Great location and lots of parking.
- The beds were very comfortable. The garden lodges are set in very nice surroundings by the water. The carvery on Sunday was excellent and as we were not very hungry we were able to have a small portion. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. As it was the low season we had a continental breakfast but it was very good. The gardens and property were all decorated with an amazing selection of Christmas lights.
The John Francis Basset Wetherspoon
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The John Francis Basset Wetherspoon offers accommodations in Camborne, just 8 miles from St. Ives. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Newquay is 17 miles from The John Francis Basset Wetherspoon, and Falmouth is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The room was a good size and had excellent facilities. Bed was comfortable.
- Lovely, large clean rooms. Clean and refurbished with nice, modern shower rooms. The staff were really helpful and friendly and put up with the various room changes we requested.
- Great location. Easy access from the railway station and so central for our needs (a family gathering in Camborne).
- Nice stylish comfortable room. Central location ideal for arriving by public transport.
- Everything exempt it was very noisy Friday saturday
The Badger Inn
The Badger Inn is located in Carbis Bay, 2.7 miles from St. Ives and 22 miles from Newquay. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Falmouth is 17 miles from The Badger Inn, and Penzance is 6 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 27 miles away.
- Really pleasant atmosphere and very accommodating. There is a bus stop right outside the pub so you can easily hop on and get to St Ives. There was also a quiz on a Tuesdy night so we were made to feel very welcome when we joined in. We had an excellent meal at the restaurant in the evening with a good veggie choice. Breakfast was of a high standard.
- Exceptionally friendly staff. Very good location for exploring St. Ives : bus stop outside the pub with a bus every few minutes and only 10 minutes ride into town. Don’t think about parking in St. Ives if you can avoid it. Good breakfasts and bar meals with huge portions.
- The staff were very friendly and courteous, our room was comfortable with attention to changing bed linen and cleanliness, and fresh towels, and it was easy to get to places of interest.
- The hotel was well placed for sightseeing in Cornwall – the room was lovely and clean – bed very comfy – the staff were lovely and very helpfull – the meals were good (so was the beer)
- Really nice inn. Cosy and comfortable room with refreshments as biscuits and good range of choices for hot drinks. Good breakfast. Really good food.
The White Hart Hotel
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Located in Hayle, 3.4 miles from St. Ives, The White Hart Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.A flat-screen TV is available.Newquay is 22 miles from The White Hart Hotel, and Falmouth is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Friendliness of staff, evening meal very good & breakfast food good.
- Quirky unusual hotel with some character. Staff were really friendly and nothing was to much to ask. Breakfast was also amazing. Location was great and in walking distance to the town and hospital.
- Food was delicious especially deserts ! Service very good too !
- One member of staff who checked me in and served my breakfast was very friendly and welcoming.
- Large comfortable bedroom. Good home – cooked food and plenty of it.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Boskerris Hotel is located in St. Ives in the region of Cornwall, just 23 miles from Newquay. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find concierge services at the property.Falmouth is 18 miles from Boskerris Hotel, and Penzance is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 27 miles from Boskerris Hotel.
Hotel décor and cleanliness first class.
Limited evening menu but served our needs.
Staff most pleasant, welcoming and attentive.
Excellent sea view from the garden level room.
- Boskerris was a wonderful experience. The staff was genuinely interested in the guests’ comfort and provided everything to make that happen. The food, the linens, the touring suggestions, the view of the sea…all was terrific. And the breakfast was truly unbelievable.
- Wonderful views, lovely room, cool place. We had an excellent cream tea and the breakfast was superb (we even took some of Annie’s Muesli home with us!). All the staff were very attentive and George’s driving tour was great for those new to the area. All in all, we had a lovely time here.
- Lovely hotel with friendlly staff and great service. Views over Carbis Bay and the Island wonderful. Breakfast fabulous
- Very helpful and friendly staff. Breakfast was excellent. Everything about the hotel was perfect.
- Hotel décor and cleanliness first class.
The Gannet Inn
Located in St. Ives in the region of Cornwall, 23 miles from Newquay, The Gannet Inn features a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Falmouth is 18 miles from The Gannet Inn, and Penzance is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 27 miles from The Gannet Inn.
Staff were friendly from the off.. the night porter was brilliant ha ha .. thanks for that!
Breakfast was lovely though I was rather to hungover to fully appreciate it.. my friend really enjoyed it though!
- Friendliness of the staff and the quality of the overall place
- Friendly staff very helpful, relaxed atmosphere,front of house exceptional :- Dawn, Megan, Martina.
- Location, interior furnishings, food a day hospitality of staff. Great choice for breakfast and all freshly cooked. Rooms were very comfortable with lovely linen. Martine on reception desk went out of her way to make our stay enjoyable, loads of local information.
- The food and the staff were great. As was the decor of the room. It was our anniversary and we had ordered a bottle of prosecco for the room -it was there with a lovely cake and a happy anniversary icing! A lovely welcome 🙂
- Staff were friendly from the off.. the night porter was brilliant ha ha .. thanks for that!
Treloyhan Manor Hotel
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. With beautiful views of Carbis Bay, The Treloyhan Manor Hotel, part of Christian Guild Hotels, is located in the seaside town of St Ives, less than 10 minutes’ walk from both the beach and the town centre.Treloyhan Manor’s rooms all have TV’s, free broadband Wi-Fi, and some provide scenic ocean views of the Atlantic. Hairdryers and tea/coffee facilities are also included.Dining can be enjoyed in The Treloyhan Manor Hotel’s restaurant, offering a wide range of fresh, locally-sourced Cornish produce. Guests should reserve a table to avoid disappointment. Snacks are available throughout the day.The hotel is set in scenic gardens, and guests can enjoy the use of table tennis, and a pool table. There is a comfortable and relaxing TV room.Free parking is provided, and St Ives town centre is just a 15-minute walk away. The Tate St Ives Gallery is just 5 minutes by car.
- Just a lovely friendly feeling with this Hotel, staff all very helpful. Lovely position with nice walk down to the beach – very good breakfast with plenty of choice – for me the best was the evening dinner – exceptional value for what I thought was an exceptional meal. Shared bathroom wasn’t a problem – choice of three close to bedroom. Everything really clean. Overall I really enjoyed the visit wished I could have stayed longer.
- Lovely property in substantial grounds under renovation,staff friendly, good breakfast. Lounge area was very comfortable and had sea view , as did the dining room.Free car parking immediately outside the building. Good wifi.
- All the staff were extremely helpful and the breakfast was brilliant
- The staff were particularly pleased to help. The breakfast was of very good quality. At only £77 for the night it was great value for money.
- The helpfulness of the receptionist when I found the room allocated to me on arrival was horrible, and another room was found
The Inn & Lodge at Balnoon
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Inn & Lodge at Balnoon offers accommodations in St. Ives. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Newquay is 24 miles from The Inn & Lodge at Balnoon, and Falmouth is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 28 miles from The Inn & Lodge at Balnoon.
- We were greeted by Viv who made us feel right at home. The property is situated just outside St Ives and is easy access to many other interesting areas of Cornwall, which Viv showed us on easy to follow maps. Breakfast was provided and fuelled us for our daily adventures. Certainly would recommend if you are looking for a friendly and comfortable experience – ensure to consider staying with Mick and Viv at The Lodge at Balnoon.
- Friendly owners. Clean. Good location. Will stay again if in area.
- everything was fine apart from the pillows and mattress that weren’t confortable
- Great country location, easy drive to St.Ives. Room clean, modern and bright. Owners friendly and helpful. Great Breakfast offering full English.
- the hotel the food the gardens and the host very helpful . very clean .and tidy
Carbis Bay and Spa Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Carbis Bay and Spa Hotel is located in Carbis Bay in the region of Cornwall. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.St. Ives is 1.2 miles from Carbis Bay and Spa Hotel, and Newquay is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 27 miles from Carbis Bay and Spa Hotel.
- Beautiful location fabulous facilities with the most amazing views cannot recommend highly enough will most definitely be returning
Room standard was excellent. Views beyond our expectation
All staff very friendly and helpful, especially on arrival.
Hot lava shell massage was very relaxing
- The Sands restaurant was amazing to chill out and relax
- The location and views, food and staff were excellent.
- The spa facilities. The location. Nothing special about the room.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Cottage Hotel is located in Carbis Bay, just 1.4 miles from St. Ives. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You can play pool at the hotel. Newquay is 23 miles from Cottage Hotel, and Falmouth is 18 miles away. Newquay Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- The staff were exceptionally pleasant and helpful. Loved its situation the train access is a real bonus for getting around
- It was clean and comfortable. The staff were friendly, helpful and cheerful.
- It was very clean, staff very friendly and the hotel was very comfortable.
- It was a wonderful place to stay for my 80th Birthday,every one so helpful could not do enough for you.
- Excellent staff very attentive and a pleasure to talk to. Dinner was fantastic too
Top Hotels In Saint Erth Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Erth Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Erth Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Erth Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!