10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Égrève Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Égrève Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Égrève Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Égrève Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Égrève Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Égrève Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Égrève Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-égrève Rhône-alps:
Hotel Arena Grenoble Nord Saint Egrève
Hotel Arena Grenoble Nord Saint Egrève is set in Saint-Egrève, just 2.8 mi north of Grenoble and 1.2 mi from the A48 motorway. It offers views of the Vercors Plateau and the Chartreuse Mountains.The rooms at Hotel Arena are air-conditioned and decorated in a contemporary style. Each one is complete with an LCD TV, free WiFi access and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available every morning in the hotel’s dining room. There are also vending machines in reception, where you can buy drinks and snacks.Free private parking is provided on site and Saint-Egrève Train Station is 1.9 mi away. You may also choose to visit the Vercors Plateau and the Chartreuse Mountains, which are 12 mi away.
- Young woman at the desk was very nice, helpful and spoke good English. Room was quiet and comfortable.
- It was a good price for a quiet night. Even though the hotel is right next to the highway, it was very well insulated for sound. It is fairly close (by car) to several restaurants and supermarkets, and there is a restaurant right next to it.
- Extra comfy bedroom boxing way above its payroll…
- Really nice and clean facilities, comfortable bed. Excellent 1 night stay.
- The hotel was nice and comfortable and easily accessible from the autoroute.
Campanile Grenoble Nord – Saint-Egrève
Located in Saint-Egrève, 2.5 miles north-west of Grenoble, Campanile Grenoble Nord – Saint-Egrève hotel offers air-conditioned guest rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Campanile Grenoble Nord – Saint-Egrève features modern, functional guestrooms equipped with private bathrooms, satellite TV, a kettle, a hairdryer and free toiletries.There is a restaurant on site. A buffet breakfast is prepared every day and consists of hot drinks, fruit juice, cereals, pastries, meats, yogurt and fruit salad.A small meeting room is available to rent and includes audio-visual equipment. Guests can also access the hotel’s terrace.Campanile Grenoble Nord – Saint-Egrève is located on the edge of the Chartreuse National Park. Chambéry is 37 mi away, and Lyon is 68 mi from the property.
- Staff very friendly. I consider the hotel price okay in relation to the quality of the rooms, but would rather have spend a bit more for a hotel in Grenoble instead of this rather remote and worn-down hotel.
- Amazing place surrounded by mountains in all directions, friendly stuff speaking English without problem, enough power outlets for charging my digital devices, convenient desk with enough space not only for my laptop but a lot of other things as well. Free parking.
- Great location for visiting the Grenoble sciences area.
- Very cheap but very clean. Great food. Best budget accomodation ive ever booked and will choose Campanille again.
- The manager was very friendly and efficient. The food, cooked by a charming Greek lady chef, was excellent.
Kyriad Grenoble Saint Egreve Le Fontanil
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Kyriad Grenoble Saint Egrève Le Fontanil is a hotel located in Fontanil-Cornillon, just 9 minutes’ drive from Saint-Egrève. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Rooms include a TV with satellite channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bath and a shower.There is a dry cleaning service at the property and 3 meeting rooms are available.Grenoble is 10 minutes’ drive from the property. Grenoble – Isère Airport is 24 mi away. Free secure private parking is available on site.
- Good Location, good breakfast , good service , good price
- close to motorway junction and big supermarket/shops/restaurants
- Well situated just off the main drag. Arriving late, the parking was almost full; in fact I think I got the last lined space. Check-in was rapid and perfect english-speaking gent with a sense of humour goes a long way in my book. Room was spotless. Dinner was excellent but I made a mistake with how my steak was cooked. It would seem that in France, Medium means it’s heated through and the outside is cooked about 2-3mm in – the rest was raw. My mistake and another time I will ask for Well Done 🙂 There was room to sit near the bar, watch TV and relax. Nicely set out. Breakfast was the usual cold meat and lumps of bread – not my favourite brekkies by far but when in Rome… or Grenoble… Recommended.
Easy access from autobahn, used this location as transition beetwen spain and switzerland, there is big shop nearby, where we bought food and pizza and teapot (teamaker?) In room provided really made our stay great.
Very nice bed.
- Comfortable …. fit the bill. Not in centre but easy to get there . Convenient
Logis Le Relais de Sassenage
Logis Le Relais de Sassenage is located 5 minutes from Grenoble, in a quiet environment, a 35-minute drive from the Vercors National Park. The hotel features a gorgeous outdoor swimming pool.Logis Le Relais de Sassenage offers comfortable rooms with warm and functional decor.Spend the day sunbathing on the outdoor terrace before cooling off with a dip in the pool.Savor characteristic specialties in the relaxed atmosphere of the hotel restaurant.Logis Le Relais de Sassenage is conveniently located a 75-minute drive from the Oisans ski center. Free private parking is provided at Logis Le Relais de Sassenage, making it easy to explore the Rhône-Alpes region by car.
- The staff were friendly. The rooms a bit dated but fine for short stay. Pool good, food good, good location .
Clean, recently renovated room and bathroom,
Good breakfast for 9 euros (adult price ; only 4,5 euros for a child)
- Lovely hotel and room. Friendly staff. Great food. Lovely outdoor area with pool.
- Extremely helpful staff, we arrived on a Sunday when the restaurant isn’t open. The receptionist recommended a restaurant and booked a table for us. Our room was very clean, basic but with everything you needed. Big bonus it has a pool.
- comfy, great restaurant, large bathroom, clean and calm…
Hotel Amys Voreppe
The Amys Voreppe hotel is nestled between the Chartreuse and the Vercors mountain rangesThe hotel has 56 charming rooms, all equipped with free Wi-Fi access, satellite TV with foreign channels and a telephone.
You can also treat yourself to a hearty buffet breakfast, while admiring the Chartreuse mountains through a large bay window or out on the terrace.It is ideally located for both business trips and tourism and is close to the Vercors, Chartreuses, Belledonne and Oisans ski resorts.The hotel can be accessed easily from highways A48 and A49 and both exits are toll-free.
- Simple and clean room with friendly staff at the reception
- Very nice welcoming, I could go earlier into th room than expected. Very good Wi-Fi. Clean and simple. Close to Highway.
- Simple, hassle-free service/accom. Good restaurant within a few minutes walk.
- Nice clean And good size for price, Nice view at mountains, good for passing trough
- Parken im Grundstück. Direkt an der Nationalstraße und der Autobahn und daher ohne Umwege zu erreichen.
ibis budget Grenoble Voreppe
Located in Voreppe, ibis budget Grenoble Voreppe is a 5-minute drive from the city center. The hotel is 9.3 mi from Grenoble. Free WiFi is available.The air conditioned rooms will provide you with a desk, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a bathroom with a shower.Breakfast is available on site. Restaurants can be found a 5-minute drive away.La Grande Chartreuse Monastery is 17 mi away. The hotel offers free parking and is is 0.6 mi from the highway.ibis budget Grenoble Voreppe is a 5-minute drive from Voreppe train station. Grenoble airport is a 25-minute drive away.
- Placement near the highway, reasonable price, room was clean and of good size.
- Location for us was perfect as we were driving through to go to Spain
- Perfect location: near the autoroute, not far from shops and restaurants in Voreppe and Grenoble. Rooms with new design, clean. Good parking facilities.
- Cheap but comfortable place to stay in a nice area.
- Rooms and services all good and good value for money.
Novotel Grenoble Nord Voreppe
Close to the Centr’Alp business district, this Hôtel Novotel offers sweeping views of the Alps, free Wi-Fi and parking and a seasonal, outdoor swimming pool, open from mid-May to the beginning of September.Guest rooms at the Hôtel Novotel Grenoble Nord Voreppe are spacious, air-conditioned and equipped with a TV and modern private bathrooms.Breakfast is served daily and the Hôtel Novotel Grenoble Nord Voreppe provides balanced choices and à la carte service.The Novotel Grenoble Nord Voreppe has a family friendly restaurant with an outdoor play area for children.
- Good food at restaurant. Fantastic ideas up at alps and balmy. Peaceful!
- Nice breakfast. Hotel very close to business meeting location.
- Excellent location for overnight stop. Clean comfortable room. Helpful friendly staff. Reasonable restaurant.
-the view from the room is spectacular
-food in the restaurant and in the breakfast is delicious
-the garden is beautiful and peaceful
- We liked everything, staff, food, accommodation, pool, etc. My daughter had a personal problem and the staff helped her out with their own personal supplies, helpful all the time.
Ibis Budget Grenoble Sud Seyssins
Featuring free WiFi access, ibis budget Grenoble Sud Seyssins is located in Grenoble. The property is 2,150 feet from Golf Blue Green Grenoble and 1.2 mi from Park West Picasso.All rooms feature air conditioning, a desk and a TV. The private bathroom has a shower and toilet.The property offers snacks and drinks vending machines. Restaurants and bars can found within 1,650 feet from the hotel.ibis budget Grenoble Sud Seyssins is 3.1 mi from Grenoble city center and 3.7 mi from Grenoble Train Station. Free parking is available on site.
- Basic but clean & good value for money. We used as a stop off on route to the Alps for a ski trip so it was easy to find off the motorway & within an hour of Aloe dHuez
- Great location. Close to junction 5 on the A480 but no traffic noise. Recently refreshed. Room was spacious enough for an overnight stop and clean. Plenty of car parking. Helpful receptionist. Great Italian restaurant close by.
- Morning reception was friendly and smily. The evening receptionust was efficient but if he had managed a bit if smile I would have been happier.
- Great stopover place. Very clean and had everything we needed in the room. Nice and quiet, comfortable bed.
- Not too far off our route through to Austria. Booking-in was made to be slick and painless. The room was comfortable,clean and well fitted for a transient stay.
Tempologis – Chateau de la Rochette
Overlooking the Parc de la Poya, Tempologis – Chateau de la Rochette offers self-catering accommodations located in Fontaine at the gates of the Vercors region. It is a 10-minute drive from Grenoble. Grenoble Train Station is a 15-minute tram ride away.The apartments feature floor-to-ceiling windows and mountain and garden views. They have a flat-screen TV and free wired internet access. The bathroom offers a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served at Tempologis – Chateau de la Rochette. The apartments are also furnished with a fully equipped kitchen with microwave and kitchenware. Restaurants are located 1.2 mi away and the supermarket is within a 5-minute walk.Guests can drive 1.2 mi to the Castle of Sassenage, visit the Museum of Grenoble and the Golf Blue Green Seyssins just 3.7 mi away, or explore the Vercors Regional Natural Park 12 mi away. Villard-de-Lans Ski Resort is 18 mi away and laundry services are available on site.Industrial Zone Fontaine and Industrial Zone Sassenage are both a 5-minute drive away, and Polygone Scientifique of Grenoble and Europole are both within a 10-minute drive.
- The superior apartment was very spacious and complete. We requested a children cot for our 3.5-month old baby which was already setup. Very nice.
- Easy parking, close to tram line A for speedy access into the centre.
- Our second overnight stay here on a long journey. Comfortable apartments with living and kitchen area, plus separate bedroom and bathroom. A little ‘home’ for the night, so much better than a hotel.
- I have been there only for overspleep becuase of the business trip (good location for me, just a few minutes walk to the customer factory). I had to check in late night on the BORNE machine, but it was OK, I just folowed the instruction and everything was OK. Room was very nice and large. Beds were also very comfortable. Highly recommended.
- Nice refurbished castle close to the city and mountains.
Campanile Grenoble Sud – Seyssins
The Campanile Grenoble Sud is a practical stopover point for visitors to Chambery, Valence and Gap. It offers comfortable rooms, free Wi-Fi and free private parking.Rooms have comfortable bed linen, satellite TV and tea/coffee making facilities. There is a restaurant onsite serving a variety of cuisine and a buffet breakfast is served daily.A tram stop is just 8 minutes from the Campanile Grenoble Sud and leads directly to Pierre Mendes University. A bus can connect you to the town center within minutes.Grenoble is just 8 minutes away while Alpe d’Huez can be reached in 1 hour. The hotel lies close to the Seyssins junction of the A480 and is just 5 minutes from the Alexpo Congress and Exhibition Center.The first ski stations can be found within 30 minutes.
- Just what you would expect. Everything you need, clean room, restaurant OK, perfect for a night when travelling through. Friendly staff!
The beds were amazing!!!
It was clean and suited us.
- Great bed, decent breakfast. Good value for the price. Close to the wedding we were attending.
Pretty much what can you expect from budget Campanile.
Hotel is freshly renovated.
Breakfast was decent.
- Renovated rooms have made the best of an old hotel. The reception and restaurant staff are trying to make the best of a hotel that caters to the “subsistence” payment end of the market.
Top Hotels In Saint-égrève Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Égrève Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Égrève Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Égrève Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!