10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Dogmaels – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Dogmaels is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Dogmaels. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Dogmaels. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Dogmaels. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Dogmaels right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Dogmaels with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Dogmaels:
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Gwesty’r Webley offers accommodations in Cardigan, just 29 miles from Tenby. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or river.St. Davids is 29 miles from Gwesty’r Webley, and Carmarthen is 23 miles away.
- Comfortable, quiet and picturesque. This is the third time we have stayed, and it is a gem of a place close to so many beautiful beaches. The staff work so hard to ensure all your needs are met.
- Fresh fruit for breakfast , property needs to be spruced up, first appearances it all looks very unloved ,
- Very quiet and calming position in the countryside with a large garden adjoining a river. Lovely old house with large rooms. Very polite and helpful staff
- Breakfast and dinner were really good, very friendly service! Great view over Cardigan Bay!
Simon and Sandra were exceptional hosts. Nothing was too much trouble and we were made to feel very welcome.
Sandra’s home made pies are gorgeous……
The Cliff Hotel & Spa
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Cliff Hotel & Spa offers accommodations in Cardigan, just 31 miles from Tenby. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.St. Davids is 30 miles from The Cliff Hotel & Spa, and Carmarthen is 24 miles from the property.
- Everything was excellent the evening meal the setting from the restaurant and in view of the atrocious weather that day and evening did not cause us any problems on our anniversary’s visit
- View was stunning, hotei was spacious and decor modern and very attractive.
- The bed was very comfortable and the linen very nice
- The view and surrounding area is beautiful. Room was lovely
- Very modern, very clean, very spacious. More like 5 star. View was amazing
Located in Cardigan, 27 miles from Tenby, Hammet House features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is provided.There is room service at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. St. Davids is 31 miles from Hammet House, and Carmarthen is 19 miles away.
- Fantastic hosts, amazing food, great gin! Would highly recommend.
- The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Overall customer service was a 10/10. The rooms were comfortable and the bed was soft and huge. Its a quaint hotel with great food and a great wine list.
- Beautiful building, stylishly decorated. And amazing breakfast!
- Charming old Manor building set in the countryside adjoining a river. Quiet at all times with a pleasant and well tended garden and not overlooked at all. Excellent polite staff.
Minimal, spacious , comfortable, quiet,
Super king sized bed , no curtains no carpet
No chintz, beautiful sash windows, view over gardens.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Cardigan in the region of Dyfed, 31 miles from Tenby, Gwbert Hotel features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.St. Davids is 30 miles from Gwbert Hotel, and Carmarthen is 24 miles from the property.
- Location was stunning. Sitting on the terrace with a drink was lovely in the evening sun. Breakfast was tasty and all the staff were friendly.
- The Super King Size bed was very comfortable and the decor of the bedroom very modern. Staff were excellent. Quality of the food was excellent with the best cooked breakfast ever!
- Sea view could be really appreciated when sitting in very comfy chairs in the bedroom bay window. Beautiful sunsets.
- Location and view from our room actually exceeded expectations
lovely helpful pleasant staff
clean comfy all in all a lovely stay
Seven Stars Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Seven Stars Inn offers accommodations in Cardigan. The inn has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.You can play darts at the inn. Tenby is 27 miles from Seven Stars Inn, and St. Davids is 31 miles away.
- Friendly and helpful staff, very clean & well appointed rooms. Excellent breakfast ?
- Lovely owners and regulars. Fantastic meal very reasonably priced. Very comfortable room with kettle, tea, coffee, chocolate, biscuits, a bottle of water and free wifi. No problem with parking.
- Welcoming and friendly hosts as well as a spotlessly clean room and comfortable beds meant we had a great stay! The 7 Stars Inn was Ideally located for a wedding we attended nearby at Hammet House. Check in was completely painless and breakfast was superb, both in terms of hosting and quality of food. Finally, good value for money for the prices in the area!
- The owners and staff were great — welcoming and friendly . Breakfast was first rate , as well as the food in the evenings —we ate there both nights . A good selection of drinks at the bar . We would stay there again !!
- Lovely clean room. Very welcoming staff and a great breakfast.
The Golden Lion Hotel
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. With an elegant restaurant, The Golden Lion Inn offers boutique bedrooms with free Wi-Fi and Welsh mineral water. The hotel is in Newport, in the heart of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park.The luxury bedrooms feature crisp linens, Welsh woollen blankets and original artwork. Each has a flat-screen TV and a modern bathroom with quality toiletries, and Fairtrade tea/coffee is provided.Guests can enjoy a hearty cooked breakfast each morning, featuring award-winning meats, freshly baked bread and free range eggs. The intimate restaurant serves local seafood and Welsh steaks.Just a 15-minute drive from Fishguard Ferry Terminal, the family-run Golden Lion Inn is 2 miles from Newport Beach. There is free on-site parking, and Cardigan is a 15-minute drive away.
- Food and service in Restaurant both for breakfast and evening meal, excellent.
- All the staff were excellent. Couldn’t do enough for us. Breakfast was good, lovely fresh eggs cooked perfectly. Evening meal delicious. Need to book a table or you won’t get one!
- Breakfast was lovely and a prompt no waiting around no fuss,an excellent way to start your day
- Reasonable dinner but great breakfast and lunch the next day!
- Fantastic hospitality, great service! Lovely menu and food served to a high standard! Spacious rooms. Great shower.
Trewern Arms Hotel
One of our top picks in Newport.Trewern Arms Hotel offers accommodations in Newport. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Tenby is 25 miles from Trewern Arms Hotel, and St. Davids is 22 miles away.
- Great food! Staff were very friendly really made an effort to cater for everything 🙂
- All of it. Especially keeping the kitchen open for us as we were stuck in traffic
- Easy location, welcoming staff great bar and good food.
- The bed and pillows were top quality unlike many establishments we have stayed in.
- Roomy bedrooms. Enjoyable breakfast but would have preferred the toast to be more toasted and served in a toast rack
Gwesty’r Emlyn Hotel
Gwesty’r Emlyn Hotel is located in Newcastle Emlyn, 27 miles from Tenby and 31 miles from Aberystwyth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find room service at the property.Carmarthen is 14 miles from Gwesty’r Emlyn Hotel, and Llanelli is 28 miles from the property.
the staff were very helpful and smilely, the food was very good and so was the service.
a special mention for jay, a lovely young women.
- We’ve been a few times before so that’s why we came back. Great venue and love the Bunch of grapes pub and the castle to have a walk
All the staff were superb nothing too much trouble a credit to their employer
Also a very interesting historic set of buildings which have been converted to an exacting specification
- Staff were lovely and very helpful! Breakfast was yummy!
- Great location, friendly staff, good food and very clean
- the staff were very helpful and smilely, the food was very good and so was the service.
One of our top picks in Aberporth.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Right by the beach, the Ship Inn is a friendly and welcoming place to sleep, eat and drink. All rooms offer amazing views of the beach.The Ship Inn is on the Ceredigion Coastal Path, and historic attractions and many outdoor activities can be found locally.The pub offers an interesting menu and has a heated terrace where you can look out to sea and try to spot the dolphins. Enjoy Real Ale, affordable wines, Italian coffee and juices and smoothies.
- Really enjoyed. Fabulous sea views. Room 1 is the best. Have stayed in 3 of the 4 rooms now. Listening to the waves is a total luxury in life!
All the staff were so friendly and accommodating, nothing was too much trouble. The sea views were spectacular, we sat and watched the sunset from the comfort of our room. We ate both nights at the restaurant and was not disappointed; nice range and the food was delicious. We were also given preferred seating as guests of the place, we needed to book a table but it was ours for the night so we didn’t feel rushed.
The coastal walk to Llangrannog has the most breath taking sea views, with beautiful coves to explore. It took a couple of hours each way but mostly because we kept stopping to take in the views!
It was a wonderful weekend away and we highly recommended a stay at this place.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Comfy bed. Superb location.
- Beautiful view from our clean and comfy room. Staff were super friendly and food was delicous. Would defo book again..
Evening meal and breakfast were excellent.
Fantastic sea view
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Castle Inn is located in Newport, 24 miles from Tenby and 21 miles from St. Davids. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Carmarthen is 25 miles from Castle Inn, and Cardigan is 9 miles from the property.
- Exceptional Full Breakfast . Comfy Beds .Great Staff and a great room (No 1) newly decorated and comfortable . Thank you ,Tom and Staff for an excellent 2 night break . We did not use the restaurant due to prior arrangements.
- The food is delicious and the owners and staff are very helpful and friendly. Would recommend this lovely Inn. We’ve stayed a few times and will stay again in the future.
- Lovely place to stay – relaxed atmosphere, friendly owners, great breakfast. Perfect!
- Great place to stay, lovely people who run this establishment, good food, good choice of beers and wines very friendly and welcoming staff.
- Friendly comfortable pub, helpful staff and near to some nice walks. Excellent food and beer.
Top Hotels In Saint Dogmaels Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Dogmaels to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Dogmaels but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Dogmaels. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!