10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Dizier-la-Tour Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Dizier-la-Tour Limousin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Dizier-la-Tour Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Dizier-la-Tour Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Dizier-la-Tour Limousin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Dizier-la-Tour Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Dizier-la-Tour Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-dizier-la-tour Limousin:
L’Alzire – Auberge Culturelle
L’alzire, auberge culturelle offers accommodations in Jarnages. There is a restaurant, and a bar on site. Various events such as lectures, concerts or theater play are organized at the property from Thursday to Saturday evenings.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.Upon prior request, meals prepared with local produce can be enjoyed at the property.Montluçon is 27 mi from L’alzire, auberge culturelle, while Guéret is 11 mi away.
- Clean, well appointed, pleasant staff, nice food if a little pricey, nice location.
- Personnel aux petits soins. Bon petit déjeuner. Environnement déco agréable. Jolie chambre
- Literie confortable. Accueil du patron très chaleureux. Cuisine réellement maison très bonne.
- OUI tout à fait! croissants et chocolatines chauds! très copieux ,très bon petit déjeuner!!
- Ambiance bohème, artistique. Esprit maison de famille. Propreté.
Les Maisons du Pont
Les Maisons du Pont is located in Aubusson, 21 mi from Guéret. Ussel is 29 mi away.All units include a dining area and a seating area with a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with a dishwasher, oven and microwave. A fridge and stovetop are also provided, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Each unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Bed linen is offered.Les Maisons du Pont also includes a spa center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The nearest airport is Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport, 50 mi from Les Maisons du Pont.
- Absolutely charming. Very well appointed for its very rural setting. Anything you could need, and the breakfast was lovely. Nespresso pods, excellent soap (even had to buy some), and a really nice spa. Private.
- we didnt visit the restaurant this time as last visit in 2018 found the food a bit to over the top fancy pants.. very lovely place to eat though.
- Convenience and luxury in the center of France! Lovely restaurant, bespoke service, fabulous spa and massage.
- A truly special location, world class chef, unique lodging in an historic, proud village.
- BEAUTIFUL HISTORIC BUILDINGS WITH MODERN CHIC DECOR , ONLY NO AC , STRANGE FOR A **** NEW HOTEL , THE FORMAL RESTAURANT REALY DON T MISS IT JUST WONDERFUL
Hotel Le Chapitre
Set in the main street of Aubusson, this hotel is the ideal place to discover this beautiful city famous for its tapestry and exhibitions.The Le Chapitre hotel is a good value for money accommodations. For your enjoyment, it features 12 comfortable guest rooms fitted with television and free Wi-Fi access.Its bar offers each month themed nights. You can also watch sports events thanks to the television available on site.
- Very central with easy access during the bar/cafe opening hours. Nice and warm on a chilly day.
Old fashion hotel very spacious room
The bed was comfy and it was very quiet although in the Main Street
- Location excellent,100metres from the celebration we were attending, purpose of the stay. Room larger than the average Ibis and pleasingly decorated. Breakfast excellent value with fresh croissants and bread with a choice of hot drinks. Staff spoke english very well and we were welcomed. Free off-road parking.
- Clean, simple accommodation. Good sized room. Breakfast fine.
- The personal was really nice, helpfull with great hospitality.
This Campanile Hotel is in Gueret, in the Limousin region of central France. It offers air conditioned rooms equipped with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi access.Each room at the Campanile Gueret has a welcome tray with a teakettle, tea, coffee and cake. They also have a private bathroom and a work desk.The Gueret Campanile’s restaurant serves traditional cuisine with regional dishes. Guests can relax with a newspaper in the lounge area or on the grounds. There is also a children’s play area.Free private parking is available on site at the Campanile Gueret Hotel. It is a 5-minute drive from the center of town and easily accessible by highway N145/E62.
- The staff were great as they moved me to a room with a bath.
- Very comfortable and clean room. The staff was friendly and welcoming.
- Everything was perfect! The bed was sooo comfy and staff was very helpfull.
- Great location …. clean , good value for an overnight stay , passing through the area
The good points were the location as we were travelling from the south of France to the north and needed somewhere midway close to the road network – not town centre.
Also the staff were very friendly and checking in and out was simple.
Premiere Classe Gueret
This Premiere Classe Hotel is located in Gueret, in the Limousin region of central France. It offers rooms with a private bathroom, TV and a work area.A breakfast buffet is available every morning at the Premiere Classe Gueret. The hotel also provides free newspapers and a 24-hour reception.Free parking is available on site, and the Gueret Premiere Classe is close to several local restaurants. It is an hour’s drive from Limoges and Montlucon.
Adequate accomodation. It all worked although I didn’t know it was self serve till I arrived.
A good meal is to be found at the restaurant if you go under the motorway and about 150 metres up the hill on your right.
- Confort un peu spartiate et sdb très petite mais propre. Petit déjeuner copieux, personnel souriant. Parfait pour le peu de temps qu’on y a passé.
- Rien à dire, c est juste un lit ds une chambre en plastique !
- Le personnel est très aimable et à l’écoute des clients. La salle de repas est petite mais conviviale. Les chambres sont pratiques pour des courts séjours.
- Adequate accomodation. It all worked although I didn’t know it was self serve till I arrived.
Hotel Kyriad Guéret is located 0.9 miles from the center of Gueret and 1.2 mi from the railway station. It offers spacious rooms, free on-site parking and free high-speed WiFi.Rooms at the Hotel Kyriad Guéret are equipped with a TV and private bathroom.Additional facilities and services include a bar and a 24-hour reception. Charging stations for electric cars are available.Hotel Kyriad Guéret is located between Limoges, Montluçon and Chateauroux.
- There was a very noisy concert going on close to the hotel and the staff immediately found us a quieter room. Very comfortable bed.
- We booked and paid in advance for a suite and it was worth every penny. A large room with excellent facilities and complimentary drinks. As they do not have a restaurant on site dinner is available at the Campinale across the road. This offers a good menu with the buffet providing the better value. Breakfast is available in the Kyriad and offers a good selection to set you up for the day. A good mid France sopping off point.
- The room was clean and where we were traveling with our daughter we wanted a bed that was comfortable and not a small camp bed. The single bed was comfortable and we had a happy daughter.
- Good location close to a decent restaurant and petrol station also close to the main highway in and out
- Clean, comfortable and good location. Restaurant Campanile directly opposite was very good
Hotel La Beauze
Built in 1890 and surrounded by a big park, this hotel features a bar and free Wi-Fi internet access. It is located in Aubusson, famous for its tapestry manufacture, also included in the UNESCO Cultural Heritage List.Opening onto the garden, each room at the Hotel La Beauze features a wardrobe, desk and LCD TV. Some of them also have a seating area with a table and chairs.Breakfast can be enjoyed each morning in the dining room. Some restaurants can be found 650 feet away.In the surrounding area you can go hiking, biking and fishing. Abusson Train Station is 1.2 mi away while the bus station is 650 feet away. The property offers free private parking and garage equipped with surveillance camera.
- The owners Eric and Lizette went our of their way to make our stay special.
The location to the town was great. Very clean rooms and comfortable bed. Good parking.
The coffee was lovely and hot.
- The owners are friendly, the room is of a good size, all modern and comfortable.
- The breakfast was very good and as much as we wanted
- Personal service – proprietors arranged factory tour for us and showed us directions to places. Good continental breakfast and comfortable room. Excellent location – close to town centre
Hotel de France
Located in the heart of Aubusson, the world capital of tapestry art, Hotel de France welcomes you in the traditional setting of an 18th-century coaching inn.Hotel de France offers 21 renovated rooms combining charm and character. The rooms are comfortable and elegant.The gourmet restaurant offers a creative and delicious cuisine. Choose from one of the well-priced set meals, including their specialty fondue.A Balneo area with a sauna, hammam, massage baths and light therapy feature in the hotel, available at an extra cost. Free WiFi access is also provided.
- We were pretty happy with this hotel. Staff was excellent. People arriving by car should know that there is street parking nearby that is free at night but pay-and-display during the day. One antecedent attraction of the hotel as advertised was the restaurant. In the event, a single set menu was offered on a 2-for-1 basis (special offer), which meant that we got two multiple-course meals (altogether plenty of food) for €42 – an excellent price, especially considering what was offered. As it happened, we were very pleased with the set menu, but one might not have been so lucky. The food was very good, but perhaps not quite as good as we expected. The service was friendly and professional, pleasant and not overbearing. Our room was clean, quiet and comfortable. We would certainly not hesitate to recommend this hotel (and the restaurant) to someone looking for a place in this price range and location.
- Lovely building with period decor, good restaurant and friendly helpful staff all located in a very picturesque town.
- The restaurant serves fantastic food! Definite must for a lovely meal.
- The staff were very friendly we traveled on Motorbike and they provided safe garage parking. We dined in the restaurant and the food and service was excellent and good value
- Chambre très bien agencée lit confortable pas de bruit extérieur très bon plats petit déjeuner copieux très varié beaucoup de choix
Brit Hotel Confort Auclair
Brit Hotel Confort Auclair is located 0.6 mi from Guéret SNCF Train Station and half way between Paris and Toulouse. It has a swimming pool, garden and free Wi-Fi access.Brit Hotel Confort Auclair offers soundproofed accommodations. It is equipped with air conditioning and satellite TV. Rooms for guests with reduced mobility are available.Guests of the Brit Hotel Confort Auclair can relax with a drink in the hotel bar and enjoy meals in the hotel’s restaurant, called “Au Boeuf à la Fleur de Sel” and serving meat specialties.The property is a 15-minute drive from the A20 highway and 45 minutes from Limoges. Guests can also visit the nearby Etang de Courtilles and enjoy hiking nearby.
- Staff was very nice to us. All the small things they did for us were just heartwarming.
- A lovely comfortable room with all mod cons.Pleasant,helpful staff, beautiful park nearby, excellent breakfasts. A peaceful place to spend a couple of nights.
- Good location and helpful staff, plus the bathroom had been recently upgraded and was very nice.
- l’emplacement , l’isolation parfaite et le confort de la literie
- Acceuil tres satisfaisant et tres bien situé pour allée en ville .
le relais des forêts
Le relais des forêts provides rooms in Blessac. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar and free WiFi is available.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with an electric tea pot. At le relais des forêts each room comes with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 58 miles from le relais des forêts.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Saint-dizier-la-tour Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Dizier-la-Tour Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Dizier-la-Tour Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Dizier-la-Tour Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!