10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Disdier-en-Dévoluy Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Disdier-en-Dévoluy Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Disdier-en-Dévoluy Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Disdier-en-Dévoluy Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Disdier-en-Dévoluy Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Disdier-en-Dévoluy Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Disdier-en-Dévoluy Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-disdier-en-dévoluy Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Located on the heights of Saint Disdier among the Alps, hotel La Neyrette is set in a renovated farmhouse featuring a grain mill and a small lake. Regional cuisine is served in the on-site restaurant.Decorated in a country style, the guest rooms have satellite TV, a telephone and free Wi-Fi access. Each has a private bathroom that includes free toiletries and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is prepared every morning at this hotel.Lake Sautet is 6.2 mi from this hotel and the Ecrins National Park is a 35-minute drive away. Free private parking is available on site.
- We travelled a little out of season and the hotel wasn’t expecting us when we arrived and we were their only guests ! But they went out of their way to make our stay all it should be. They had 2 nice rooms made up and uncovered the pool . The restaurant was closed but they made reservations for us at a fantastic restaurant in the next village , which again seemed open especially for us as we were the only guests . Lovely food cooked on an open fire and very reasonably priced. The hotel provided an excellent breakfast at very short notice too
- Wonderful location, friendly and helpful staff, nice restaurant
There’s so many good things to say about this hotel. It’s very clean, comfortable, the food is great, the area around is really beautiful.
We will come again without hesitation.
- Cadre calme et très agréable, vue magnifique des montagnes de la chambre et du spa. Très bon restaurant.
- Cet hôtel 3*** en mériterait 4 !!! Tout est au top, le personnel, le site, le confort, les repas… Ne pas hésiter. Nous avions fait une halte entre GAP et LA MURE.
Refuge de l’Éterlou
One of our top picks in La Joue du Loup.Refuge de l’Eterlou is located at the base of ski runs in the Joue du Loup ski station, 29 mi north of Gap. Free public Wi-Fi access and a sauna are available from this chalet-style hotel.Views of Dévoluy Massif are available from each soundproofed room. All rooms have their own bathroom with bath or shower.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Refuge de l’Eterlou. Guests can also relax with a drink from the bar while enjoying the views from the terrace.Free private parking is provided on site. The hotel is a 20-minute drive from restaurants and shops in Veynes.
- Personnel très sympathique et accueillant. Très bon emplacement. Très très propre. Dîner et petit déjeuner parfait, excellent
- petit déjeuner très copieux et à volonté, personnel très aimable et disponible, local à ski disponible et qui ferme à clé, parking gratuit
- L’emplacement, la chambre est simple et propre.
- Petit déjeuner très varié, avec des produits locaux et de qualité. Bonne présentation, recharge des produits manquants rapide et efficace. Très bien.
- L’accueil très professionnel des gérants de l’hôtel, les petits-déjeuners très satisfaisants et le repas du soir (raclette) très copieux après une journée de ski.
Residence Le Hameau du Puy
One of our top picks in Le Dévoluy.Set in wooden buildings, this residence is just 1,300 feet from Superdévoly Ski Resort. Guests can enjoy the sauna and the heated, indoor swimming pool or relax on the furnished terrace, by the garden.Residence Le Hameau du Puy provides soundproofed apartments and chalets, all with a private entrance. Each accommodations features a living room with a satellite TV and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning and Residence Le Hameau du Puy also offers an on-site bar. All the accommodations include a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher, a microwave and a refrigerator.Ski storage is available at the residence. Private parking is also possible on site with an additional cost and La Joue du Loup Ski Resort is 6.2 mi away.
- We have stayed in these properties for the last 8 years every year. We like the space they offer compared to an apartment and the outside space as we have a young family.
- We were on a ski trip with 3 other families. We found the apartments to be spacious and practical. Plenty of hanging space for ski clothing to dry out and ski lockers also provided. Separate bathroom & toilet also practical. Kitchen well stocked. Towels and linen provided.
Demi-chalet sympa et très calme.
Casier à ski dans le chalet.
Jolie vue sur la montagne.
Le prix (500€ la semaine pour 5 personnes).
La station en elle même est très sympa, avec un domaine skiable très ludique.
L’emplacement avec la vue.
La proximité des pistes de ski.
Très bonnes prestations au vue du prix.
L’accès à l’établissement pour les animaux.
- Petit chalet très bien équipé, confort. À proximité immédiate de chemin de balade et du coeur de la station
Hôtel Club Chalet Margot
One of our best sellers in Le Dévoluy! Located in St Etienne En Devoluy, in SuperDévoluy ski resort, Hôtel Club Chalet Margot is 350 feet from SuperDévoluy elevators. It offers an outdoor pool and a fitness room with sauna, hammam and hot tub.Some of the soundproofed rooms and apartments at Hôtel Club Chalet Margot have a balcony with views over the mountains, WiFi and a private bathroom. All apartments have a fully equipped kitchenette and a dining area.
The chalets are equipped with a 49 ft² terrace with mountain views, 2 bathrooms and toilets.The hotel’s Red Cap bar and restaurant features a bar that can be covered according to the weather, and cocktails, other drinks and ice creams can be enjoyed throughout the afternoon. Fresh meals are offered in the restaurant.Many activities can be enjoyed on site, including musical evenings and sports on the large TV screen. Gare de Veynes-Dévoluy SNCF train station is 19 mi away.
We enjoyed out little chalet and wish we could have stayed longer to explore the area. We were there in summer to it was quite quiet, but there was lots to do for people who love to explore and hike. The surrounding area is stunning.
The chalet itself was well-equipped and the beds were comfortable. The kitchen had everything we needed.
- We just happened by chance to book this place because it had a pool. So glad we did! The staff was friendly and helpful. Our waiter told us of a cave we could explore in the area and where we could rent harnesses for a self guided caving adventure. When renting the harnesses the man at Intersport told us of another climbing area we could use the harnesses at. My son and I had a great time!
- Clean, spacious and comfortable apartment, friendly personnel, good service. Breadservice was nice: each morning fresh bread at the door. We liked really much this place and will return!
- A nice chalet with all you would expect to find in terms of facilities. Three good sized bedrooms and a very tranquil spot so the children can explore in safety.
- Vom zimmer her alles vollsten in Ordnung und auch Entsprechend der Vorstellungen.
- We enjoyed out little chalet and wish we could have stayed longer to explore the area. We were there in summer to it was quite quiet, but there was lots to do for people who love to explore and hike. The surrounding area is stunning.
Boustigue Hotel, set between Vercors Regional Park and Ecrins National Park, features an outdoor swimming pool with mountain views, a sauna and a regional restaurant. It is a 10-minute drive from Corps. You can rest in the garden or on the terrace.All of the rooms at Boustigue Hotel have a telephone and a balcony with mountain views. The private bathroom is fitted with a bath and provides free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is available every morning and can be brought to your room. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the bar.Other facilities include free WiFi access in public areas, a sauna, table tennis and a tennis court.The hotel is 5 mi from Sautet Lake. The city of Grenoble is 37 mi away and a free private car park is available on site.
- Quietness high above the heat of the valleys. Stunning views from the swimming pool. And dinner under the trees at a giant stone table topped off a very special day of cycling. It was wonderful to return to the Boustigue after many years experience once again great hospitality and delicious meals.
The hotel is on the side of a Rhone Alps mountain with beautiful views. The road there is a switch back road not for the faint of heart! We LOVED it! Large gym, nice sauna and grounds. Food was great. Had nettle soup for the first time. Surprising wine list and a great selection of liquors.
Staff could not have been more accommodating.
- located on a mountainside with views and great walking. Good food when you’ve built up an appetite.
- Second time I stayed in this hotel and I will come back again. It’s a basic hotel but the location (view and silence) and restaurant make this place memorable.
Wonderful location with stunning views and absolutely worth the steep multi hairpin bend ascent from Corps.
Very helpful staff and delicious sounding menus for both lunch and dinner so a perfect base for an Alpine adventure.
Hotel de la Poste
Offering a restaurant and free WiFi throughout, Hotel de la Poste is located in Corps. The property is 0.9 mi from Sautet Lake.Each room here will provide you with a TV. The bathrooms come with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some of the rooms have a private bathroom, some others have a shared bathroom and a shared toilet.At Hotel de la Poste wake-up service is offered.Grenoble – Isère Airport is 65 mi away.
- Great restaurant and cosy atmosphere in the hotel, rooms are being renovated one by one, still a lot of the old days in the hotel, but comfort is very good.
- We liked everything about the hotel. We first visited the hotel in 2000, and we wanted to see if it was still the same. The hotel was just as we remembered it. It is quintessentialy French, the decor is unique, and the food is outstanding. The Hotel de la Poste is inadvertently, a true boutique hotel. The staff are friendly and professional.
- The hotel warm and cozy and very welcoming on a cold winters night, beautiful decor
Young and dynamic couple took over the hotel 3 years ago. They make you feel home from the very first moment you enter.
Classic restaurant (French cuisine) with quality food for a very reasonable price. Option to dine on the terrace outside (street side). There are so many flowers on the terrace … one does not notice the traffic. Charming breakfast.
Bath room completely renovated and well equipped.
- The food, both dinner and breakfast, and service were excellent and the staff great.
Located a 10-minute drive from Sautet Lake, La Trinite offers simple guest rooms and an on-site restaurant and bar. Free Wi-Fi access and free private parking are provided on site.Rooms at La Trinite are heated and equipped with a TV. All rooms have a bathroom with a shower. Some rooms have shared toilets.Breakfast is served daily for a supplement, and for lunch and dinner it offers pizza cooked in a wood-fired oven. A children’s playground is available on site for guests.Le Laton Ski Station is 9.3 mi away and guests can visit the Noter Dame de la Salette sanctuary which is 12 mi from the hotel. Other activities nearby include rafting, paintball and a tree climbing park. Gap Train Station is 21 mi away.
- Staff excellent, went out of there way to help and also the food was very good.
Their kind attitude, it is a lovely family that serves with the heart.
The beds sleep well, and also the price. It is cheap.
It is nice, to have combination hotel & restaurant in the same place.
We only took pizza (we had two nights here), but they do serve also other meals from their various menu ..
(Although) it is besides the ‘route Napoleon’,* .. you don’t hear cars drive, because the hotel is behind the restaurant.
* so very convenient when you just need a place to sleep for the night, and then travel further.
We visited Gap from here, that is a nice suggestion.
- Convenient location with a restaurant and plenty of parking
- Very quiet because rooms were locatie behind the restaurant
- l’accueil, la convivialité , le repas et la chambre , un énorme effort a été fait sur la décoration
Annexe de L’Hotel de la Poste
Annex de L’Hotel de la Poste is located in the heart of Corps in the Rhône-Alpes region. The commune has mountain views and a lake, Lac du Sautet.The hotel offers guest rooms with a private bathroom, TV, telephone and free WiFi.A continental breakfast is available each morning. The on-site restaurant has an à la carte menu proposing traditional food.You may wish to hire a pedalo boat or go to the beach at the Sautet Lake, 1.9 mi from the hotel. You could also hike at the Ecrins National Park, 6.2 mi away.Corps is located approximately 25 mi north of Gap and 37 mi south of Grenoble. Both towns have a train station.
- The dinner and breakfast we had were truly excellent–the best of our French road trip!!
The food was served in the petit hotel de la poste on the other side of the road.
The cordon bleu food was good,if a little expensive we understand
it was cooked by the trainee chef.the service
- Asked to be put in the main hotel and they changed us to the main building
- This was ok but its not an annex and is some distance from the main hotel
- We stayed in the main hotel, having booked at their annex on line, so we don’t know about the annex. The main property is absolutely amazing – a very old hotel in the middle of Corps, with all kinds of charm and a wonderful staff. Nice room, great restaurant, outstanding service.
Logis La Cremaillere
One of our top picks in Saint-Bonnet-en-Champsaur.Located in Saint-Bonnet-en-Champsaur, Logis La Cremaillere is a hotel based in Ecrins National Park, 24 mi from Serre-Ponçon Lake and 15 minutes’ drive from the nearest ski resort. Orcières Merlette Ski Resort is 19 mi away. Free WiFi is available.The rooms features a flat-screen TV, wardrobe, desk and a mountain view. The private bathrooms include a bath or shower and free toiletries.The restaurant serves homemade meals prepared with fresh and local produce, available upon reservation 24 hours in advance. There is no set menu and meals vary according to season.Guests have access to a shared lounge, garden, games room and library. Activities that can be enjoyed in the surroundings include hiking, mountain biking, horse riding, climbing or cultural activities. In winter, skiing and skating are available nearby. Gap-Bayard Golf Club is 10 minutes’ drive away.The hotel is located on Route Napoleon, which provides an ideal location for cycling and motor biking, with the mountain passes Col de Manse and Col de Noyer along the route. Free parking is available on site.
- The lounge equipped with books and games. The friendly reception. Nice breakfast with some home made products.
- Very welcoming and helpful. Explained the origins of different parts of the evening meal..even gave us a recipe!
Friendly and helpful people.
Hotel has nice location and a beautiful view of the mountains.
- Staff members, cleanliness, restaurant and confort
L’accueil très agréable auquel s’ajoute un repas avec des produits frais et un excellent vin en carafe pour un prix très raisonnable.
La terrasse plein sud donnant sur un jardin laisse augurer de plaisants moments de détente à la belle saison.
Mona Lisa Les Toits du Dévoluy
This Residence is located in Saint-Etienne-en-Devoluy, in the heart of the Superdevoluy ski resort. It has free Wi-Fi access in public areas.The Résidence Les Toits du Dévoluy offers apartments with a private balcony or terrace. Each apartment has a kitchen equipped with a diswasher, electric hob and mini oven.Nearby activities include alpine and cross-country skiing during the winter and mountain-biking and paragliding in summer.
- We stayed for 2 nights at Mona Lisa Residence. The place is really nice, the most important is it was really warm inside with very good heating. The flow and the pressure of the water was very good, with hot water available as soon as possible. Regarding the kitchen, everything was available, from cutlery to pots and plates.
- très bonne accueil de la réceptionniste elle est très accueillante et professionnelle
- La localisation de l’appartement face aux pistes.
L’appartement 6 personnes est quand même grand
Le grand lit de 160 assez confortable
- Proximité des pistes et des commerces. Superbe vue depuis le balcon.
Top Hotels In Saint-disdier-en-dévoluy Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Disdier-en-Dévoluy Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Disdier-en-Dévoluy Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Disdier-en-Dévoluy Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!