10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Dier-dʼAuvergne Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Dier-dʼAuvergne Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Dier-dʼAuvergne Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Dier-dʼAuvergne Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Dier-dʼAuvergne Auvergne. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Dier-dʼAuvergne Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Dier-dʼAuvergne Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-dier-dʼauvergne Auvergne:
Chabanettes Hotel & Spa
Offering views of the forest and mountains, Chabanettes Hotel & Spa is located close to Auzelles in the Parc Naturel Régional Livradois Forez. The hotel offers an on-site spa upon reservation, which includes an outdoor hot tub, infrared sauna and a relaxation area. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.All rooms have a flat-screen TV, a seating area where gusts can relax and a desk. Extra room amenities include a Tassimo coffee machine, free toiletries and a hair dryer.Guests can also enjoy the dining room which offers a daily fixed menu, the whiskey bar and river-side terrace.Chabanettes Hotel & Spa is located on the D996. Clermont-Ferrand Airport is 30 mi from Auberge de Chabanettes, while Ambert and Issoire are located less than 19 mi from the property.
- Nice accommodation, very friendly owners, good evening dinner and good breakfast buffet
- The rooms were spotless and well furnished, the beds were very comfortable and the shower was great. The dinners in the restaurant were fantastic. But most of all, the owners have paid great attention to the little details and gone out of their way to be helpful, especially when we had a sick little girl! It is a truly charming and comfortable establishment.
Tim and Ingrid were excellent hosts. Friendly, helpful and efficient.
Our room was spacious and very comfortable. Gorgeous fluffy towels in the bathroom!
The evening meal was absolutely delicious, as was the breakfast.
Chabanettes is worth every penny and we would definitely return if in the area again!
- Tim and Ingrid were lovely and very welcoming. We booked fairly late notice for an evening meal and they couldn’t have been more accomodating. Tim took time to talk us through the different cheeses to taste. The food was excellent and the children loved their meals too.
- We stayed at Chabanettes Hotel & Spa for one night on route to the South of France. We had a large family room which was excellent, two double beds and one single bed. The room was extremely clean and very comfortable. We also had the pleasure of having our evening meal at the hotel and it was absolutely delicious. I had emailed ahead to advise that I didn’t eat meat but I ate fish and would it be possible to accommodate this, nothing was to much trouble, the meal was outstanding. We would highly recommend the Chabanettes Hotel, the owners are so friendly and welcoming. Thank you
Offering a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Ma Tranquillite is located in Courpière in the Auvergne Region, 22 mi from Clermont-Ferrand.You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play table tennis at the inn. The inn also offers bike hire. Vichy is 26 mi from Ma Tranquillite, while Riom is 22 mi from the property. Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport is 18 mi away.
- Outstanding experience. We loved the property and specifically the people. Extremely helpful and friendly. We would stay there again in a heart beat!
- The room was exquisite and although our delightful host couldn’t speak much English she had a very sunny and friendly personality. The room had a beautiful balcony and the furnishing were of an extremely good taste with great attention to detail. The swimming pool in a separate building and enormous appeared to be closed but I am sure we could have used it if we had asked.
- Claudia greeted us with a drink and made us very welcome. It was a very nice experience.
- Claudia was extremely helpful, provided a lovely breakfast, fresh fruit, baguettes, croissants and Nespresso coffee. Restaurant recommendations excellent and tour of Thiers great. Very safe secure property
- Ma Tranquillite is a beautiful house in substantial grounds. There are just two rooms, making the stay very quiet and relaxing. The rooms have a small private balcony, perfect for a relaxing drink offered to us in the evening sunshine. The proprietor could not have been more friendly and helpful. The room was large and extremely comfortable, with every facility one could think of. Breakfast was a delight; delicate ham and cheese omelette with a cheese croissant, wonderful bread and pastries with confitures. There is an indoor heated swimming pool in the grounds which looked super. We cannot rate this accommodation highly enough.
Chateau de Codignat – Relais & Châteaux
Located in a 15-hectare park, the Chateau de Codignat overlooks the village of Bort L’Etang. It features a heated outdoor swimming pool. The air-conditioned guest rooms decorated in opulent 16th-century style.Each spacious room features unique, antique furnishings such as chandeliers and four-poster beds. Modern comforts including flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi access and a whirlpool bath are also provided. All rooms have views of the mature garden.A continental breakfast is available daily at Chateau Codignat. Gastronomic cuisine and wines from the Auvergne region are served in the hotel’s richly decorated restaurant.Guests are invited to explore the park on bicycles provided by the chateau. There is also a tennis court and an open-air fitness trail.Livradois-Forez Regional Park is 6.2 mi from the hotel. Clermont-Ferrand-Aulnat airport is 12 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.
- The chateau was lovely and so were the grounds. The room had all the amenities – robe, slippers, nespresso machine, tv, desk, closet space and nice bathroom vanity area. Parking was convenient and pool area was nice.
- I had a wonderful stay. Felt like royalty staying at the Chateau.
- Very nice castle with unique rooms and beautiful furnishings.
- The historical significance and setting was amazing! In awe of the entire place, the rooms were luxurious.
- Charming chateau, with beautiful garden and grounds (swimming pool, tennis court, pond with ducks and geese). Restaurant was excellent, deserving of Michelin one-star rating
Hotel De L’Abbaye
Offering a terrace, Hotel De L’Abbaye is located in Sauxillanges. Free Wi-Fi access is available for guests.All rooms offer a flat-screen TV, while the triple room also comes with a desk. Private bathrooms are complete with shower, toilet and free toiletries.Breakfast is available at an additional charge and Hotel De L’Abbaye features a restaurant and a bar on site. Additional restaurants can be found a short walk away.There is a pedestrian and bike path 0.6 mi away and the property is 3.1 mi from Usson and 7.8 mi from Issoire. The hotel offers free parking.
Bedroom was quiet, it and the salle d’eau impeccably clean and pleasant.
Staff entirely hospitable.
- Comfy bed, helpful staff, easy check-in and check-out. Ample parking nearby. Good base to visit local sights.
- Fantastic location and everyone went out of their way to be friendly and helpful. Loved eating out on the terrace.
- very nice hotel with very friendly owners. what we also liked about this hotel is that there is a lot of locals and they were all very friendly .the food excellent
- Owners stayed up past 10pm cut off especially for us after phoning to say we’d be there by 11pm.
- Bedroom was quiet, it and the salle d’eau impeccably clean and pleasant.
Hotel The Originals Clos St Eloi (ex Relais du Silence)
Hotel The Originals Clos St Eloi is located in Thiers, 1.2 mi from exit 29 on the A89 motorway. The property offers free WiFi throughout and features an on-site restaurant and a bar. Guests can enjoy a tree-lined park and outdoor musical entertainment. Massages can be provided upon reservation.Each nonsmoking room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, satellite channels, air conditioning and a mini-bar. The private bathrooms come with a shower, slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. You can enjoy garden views from the rooms. Extras include a desk, a safety deposit box and a laptop safe.At Hotel The Originals Clos St Eloi you will find a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and luggage storage. A supermarket is located 800 feet away.The property offers free parking. Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport is 25 mi away.
Everything! Great room at a great price—quiet, comfortable, not spacious but plenty big enough for both of us and all our stuff. The staff was amazing—nearly everyone speaks good English so it was very easy to make whatever arrangements we needed. They accommodated our request for an earlier check-in time very graciously. The on-site restaurant was very, very nice with more great staff who helped us with our ignorance of some of the food items. The menu was available in English. Breakfast was nice, too, with cheerful personal service.
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL FOR ENGLISH SPEAKERS NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THEIR FRENCH.
- Hotel Great place, trees, greed, architecture, and very good restaurant
- I could bring my two dogs into the room (but not the restaurant). I love the restaurant.
- Was lovely & quiet. Lovely room. Fantastic dinner and not too far from the Town Centre.
- Loved the bedroom, restaurant was very nice, nice wine and food.
- Everything! Great room at a great price—quiet, comfortable, not spacious but plenty big enough for both of us and all our stuff. The staff was amazing—nearly everyone speaks good English so it was very easy to make whatever arrangements we needed. They accommodated our request for an earlier check-in time very graciously. The on-site restaurant was very, very nice with more great staff who helped us with our ignorance of some of the food items. The menu was available in English. Breakfast was nice, too, with cheerful personal service.
ibis Budget Thiers
Featuring a bar, ibis Budget Thiers is located in Thiers. Free WiFi access is available throughout. The property is a 20-minute drive from Clermont-Ferrand, and a 7-minute drive from Thiers’ city center.Each room here will provide you with satellite channels and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath or a shower, and free toiletries.At ibis Budget Thiers you will find a terrace and a shared lounge.The property offers free parking upon reservation. Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport is 23 mi away.
- Convenient, safe parking, nice size r, nice bathroom
- The staff made our stay. The hotel itself is basic, a good place to stay if looking for a convenient, inexpensive place to spend a night while on the road between destinations. The woman at the desk was a cut above and left us feeling very happy with the Ibis Thiers
Basic but pleasant . Good for quick stay .
Had a bar , and an excellent value breakfast
- Regular Ibis budget, clean (bath)room. Friendly host. Complete breakfast. Good value.
- The hotel was just what we wanted. Good value for money, clean and functional and easy to check in and out. The breakfast is good value
Hotel La Vie En Rose
Offering a restaurant, Hotel La Vie En Rose is located in Le Brugeron. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a TV and a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries. You can enjoy mountain view from the room. Extras include bed linen.At Hotel La Vie En Rose you will find a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport is 42 mi away.
This is our second stay enroute to Italy. I love this place, simple, clean, friendly and excellent home cooking.
Madam in house and Monsieur in the kitchen. Great team, very helpful and accommodating.
They have a new family suite across the road which our family used. STUNNING !
Breakfast was wonderful, fresh everything !!
Thank you very much see you next time again ! merci beaucoup, à la prochaine.
- Fantastic service, stunning apartment excellent food and great value for money.
- We were able to check in very late due to delayed travel. The breakfast was lovely with many options of breads, fruits and cheeses.
- Very friendly and helpful owners. Very good meals and wine at attractive prices. Quiet and calm in beautiful area, excellent for cycling!
- Very friendly excellent evening meal and a great breakfast
- This is our second stay enroute to Italy. I love this place, simple, clean, friendly and excellent home cooking.
Ace Hotel Issoire
The Ace Hôtel Issoire belongs to a new generation of hotels combining budget rooms with up-to-date facilities.Choose among spacious, air-conditioned rooms, all soundproofed and elegantly decorated. Stay connected throughout your stay thanks to free Internet access available in all rooms.Located in the heart of Les Listes industrial zone, near the Carrefour shopping and the Grand Mas sporting and recreation center, the hotel welcomes business travelers and families alike.Many affordable restaurants are also available in close vicinity, making it a great place for budget travelers.
Nice chain hotel on the outskirts of Issoire. Quality level as expected.
Parking on site included in the rate.
- Friendly helpful staff. Room clean and spacious. Decent breakfast. Location was good with a lake walk opposite and places to eat very near.
- We have stopped here several times before. Excellent overnight stop close to Autoroute exit. Pet friendly. Close to park with lake great for dog walks. Excellent, very comfortable large bed. Supermarket/petrol cafes close by. 2 restaurants within easy walking distance.
- Location, size of room.bed comfortable, shower is large.
- WiFi was not available in our room despite reporting this issue to reception.
- Nice chain hotel on the outskirts of Issoire. Quality level as expected.
Located only 0.6 miles from the center of Issoire, close to the A75 motorway, the ibis Issoire is the ideal place for a stopover in the Monts d’Auvergne region.For your comfort, the hotel features 30 air-conditioned rooms with wireless internet access and a functional bathroom. One accessible room is available to people with mobility impairment.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00. Enjoy a delightful meal at the Courtepaille restaurant or a drink among friends at the hotel’s bar. Snacks are also available 24/24.Keep yourself busy in this hotel located close to a shopping center, 19 miles from the Super Besse ski area, 22 miles from Clermont-Ferrand’s city center and a stone’s throw from Issoire’s lake.
- Nothing to do here, just a third rate restaurant next door and a Carrefour
- While I was very impressed with the help from the staff I was very annoyed with Booking.com for not making the reservation. If the staff hadn’t been so helpful I would have been left looking for alternative accommodation and after a long drive that’s the last thing you need. I will think twice about using them in futures!!!!!
- Good location, easy to find and quiet, Nearby restaurant a bonus, walk out of one door and through another.
- Well situated just off motor way ideal for overnight stop. Supermarket and petrol station next door. Staff friendly and helpful. Within walking distance to Issoire town pretty park on way.
- Near to the motorway. And cheap petrol at the supermarket the hotel was clean and staff were great.
Campanile Clermont-Ferrand ~ Thiers
One of our top picks in Thiers.This friendly hotel is situated about 2.5 miles west of Thiers, with easy access to the E70/A72 highway that leads to the city of Clermont Ferrand, about 25 miles away.Campanile Clermont-Ferrand ~ Thiers offers affordable accommodations in a very convenient location. Guest rooms are comfortable and equipped with modern private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi internet access.Clermont-Ferrand is one of the oldest cities in France and is the capital of the Auvergne region of France. It is surrounded by hills and the beautiful Puy-de-Dôme volcanic mountain.The management and staff at the hotel will do what it takes to make your stay both enjoyable and memorableOffering affordable accommodations in a convenient location, Campanile Clermont-Ferrand ~ Thiers is a great option for tourists who are traveling through the Auvergne region of France.
- Good breakfast, friendly staff, excellent location just off autoroute
- The location close to the highway. The staff is helpful. The room is clean. The bed is firm. And the price is reasonable.
- The buffet dinner was an excellent presentation with a wide variety of choice and good value for money.
- We were able to have a good meal on arrival and breakfast was excellent . We were also able to park right outside our room and the beds were comfortable.
- Motel style bedroom with comfy bed, good meal in restaurant with good buffet breakfast. Typical good Campanile standard
Top Hotels In Saint-dier-dʼauvergne Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Dier-dʼAuvergne Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Dier-dʼAuvergne Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Dier-dʼAuvergne Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!