10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Denis-dʼAnjou Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Denis-dʼAnjou Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Denis-dʼAnjou Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Denis-dʼAnjou Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Denis-dʼAnjou Pays de la Loire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Denis-dʼAnjou Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Denis-dʼAnjou Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-denis-dʼanjou Pays De La Loire:
Le Relais de la Calèche
Located in the medieval village of Saint-Denis-d’Anjou, Le Relais de la Calèche provides free WiFi. The property features a bar, as well as a restaurant serving French cuisine.A à la carte breakfast is served daily at the property.Angers is 23 mi from Le Relais de la Calèche, while Laval is 25 mi away.
- We loved the town, staff was amazing and the bed was oh so comfy!
- Hôtel dans un village typique,bon accueil. Petit déjeuner copieux et généreux.personnel très sympa.literie parfaite.
- chambre propre, claire et calme, personnel accueillant, bon dîner convivial et superbe petit déjeuner!
Très bon rapport qualité prix , pratique rapide , j ai apprécié le petit échange par sms avec l’hotel Qui fait gagner du temps à tous .
Je recommande les yeux fermés
- Très bon accueil. Personne très aimable. Lit confortable. Excellent rapport qualité/prix. Hôtel silencieux.
Hôtel Inn Design Resto Novo Sablé
This hotel is centrally located near Sablé Sur Sarthe’s beautiful public gardens. It features an on-site restaurant and bar, with free WiFi internet access throughout the property. Free private parking is also available on site.All of the rooms feature a private bathroom, flat-screen TV and free WiFi.Breakfast is served daily. You can enjoy a variety of food and wine prepared and selected by true professionals at the hotel restaurant. Traditional French cuisine is the specialty, and there is an excellent dessert buffet. In the summertime you can dine on the sunny terrace.Hotel Inn Design Resto Novo makes a great base for exploring the history and wonderful countryside of the Loire Valley. Visit the castle at Sablé Sur Sarthe and the Abbey of Solesmes, which is just 1.2 miles away. Gare de Sablé-sur-Sarthe Train Station is 0.7 mi away.
- The outside of the building looked tired and in need of updating, but the room was nice and appeared recently updated.
- Good location, with parking on-site. Nice bedroom and bathroom, with all the facilities you would expect. Very friendly and helpful staff at reception and at breakfast!
- Dinner and breakfast were delicious. There were just made orange juice. Cozy and quiet room.
- It was well placed near the centre of the town and had on site parking.
- The room was close to the town centre and well equipped.
Hotel Saint François
Located in the Haut-Anjou in the heart of the Sarthe Valley, Hotel Saint François offers free Wi-Fi and free private parking. It is 5.6 mi from the A11 motorway and Sablé-sur-Sarthe.Each of the individually decorated rooms has a private bathroom and TV. The common living area has TV TNT.Drinks and meals can be enjoyed in the hotel’s restaurant, Le Debrief. Hiking and biking are possible nearby activities, and guests can also visit the municipal pool which is within walking distance.In the proximity of the hotel you will find the Benedictine Abbey of Solesmes, a golf course and the castles of the Sarthe valley. The property is 30 minutes’ drive from Angers and 45 minutes’ drive from Le Mans.
- The breakfast was lovely. The shower was good. The taste in decor was simple but classy.
- Bed was comfy. Staff very helpful and went out of their way to ensure you had all you needed.
Very friendly welcome despite their limited English and our limited French. Room spacious and comfortable but only one pillow each supplied – ask for more if required.
Only one ‘plat du jour’ and two or three desserts for evening meal but extremely tasty and very good value.
Bar stock limited – no G&T – but good wine.
A little off beaten track but easy to find, safe, off road parking to rear of hotel and an easy distance from Dieppe ferry for a first night.
- Très bon accueil, chambre impeccable, endroit calme, je recommande !! 😀
- Très bon accueil du personnel. Petit hôtel familial. J’ai adoré le repas du soir. Cuisine maison a en lécher son assiette de l’entrée au dessert.
Hôtel Le Saint Martin
Located in Sablé-sur-Sarthe, Hôtel Le Saint Martin features a garden, shared lounge, terrace, and free WiFi.Complete with a private bathroom, guest rooms at the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and selected rooms have a seating area.
- The hotel is very nice, the family deluxe room is big.
- Location very close to the center and enough parking available. Very big rooms and confortable beds !
- The place was spotless end of the rooms beautiful with modern stone bathrooms.
- I really enjoyed my stay here, it looks like it once was a large house that has been developed into a hotel, with some nice original features mixed in with some more modern decor. Car parking right outside, and a short walk into the town for bars and restaurants etc. We tried the L’Amphora restaurant in the town and had a very nice meal.
- We took a room for 5 and it was very spacious and comfortable.
Logis Le Port Saint Aubin
The Logis de France Saint-Aubin Hotel is located in the Pays de la Loire region, in the little village of Morannes, just on the River Sarthe front.The Logis de France Saint-Aubin Hotel features 10 comfortable and equipped bedrooms. The hotel also has an available meeting room.The River Sarthe flows nearby the hotel, an ideal spot for fishing lovers. For golf seekers a court is located at 11 mi. The Logis de France hotel Saint-Aubin is also fully equipped for people of reduced mobility.
- Lovely hotel in small French village, helpful staff and fantastic food
- Comfortable bed. Very good night’s sleep as church bell opposite was quiet until 8 am. Breakfast was fine in lovely dining room within very old and interesting building.
- Commentaires déjà faits sur le site “Logis”
accueil excellent, gentillesse des patrons
avions signalé problème locomotion, de ce fait nous ont réservé chambre rez de chaussée, voiture juste devant !
endroit charmant, très calme, original (ancien hôpital de soeurs, transformé en hôtel, chapelle transformé en salon bar !)
proximité de la rivière (Sarthe) au pied de l’hôtel, charmante promenade
excellente cuisine (repas du soir) prix correct
proximité lieux touristiques (châteaux de Vaux, du Plessis Bourré, et pourquoi pas Angers)
- Le cadre champêtre.La gentillesse du personnel.La piscine.
Campanile Sablé-Sur-Sarthe Vion
Ideally located in Sablé, a city which has maintained its architectural, natural and cultural richness, the hotel is close to a number of historical sites. With three rivers (the Sarthe, the Erve, and the Vaige), the city also houses a castle which dates from the 18th-century. The managers and staff are dedicated to make your stay both enjoyable and memorable. They aim to ensure that your room is equipped for everything you need for leisure or for work.
- Fifth year in a row we’ve stayed here. It’s convenient and pleasant for a one nights stay.
l’accueil et le relationnel
Personnel dispo et à l’écoute
- La restauration est très correcte et appréciable, les lieux sont propres et accueillants. La communication avec le staff est bon!
etablissement sympa , bien dans la moyenne de ce que l’on espere,
le personnel etait agreable, et la situation bien.
un tres bon rapport qualite prix
- J’ai apprécié l’ensemble: accueil, confort, propreté, restauration, petits déjeuners. Adresse où j’aurai plaisir à retourner.
Grand Hôtel de Solesmes
Located in Solesmes and with Solesmes Abbey reachable within a 2-minute walk, Grand Hôtel de Solesmes provides express check-in and check-out, non-smoking rooms, a garden, free WiFi and a bar. Featuring room service, this property also welcomes guests with a restaurant and a terrace.The hotel has certain rooms that include a balcony and garden view, and each room comes with a private bathroom and a desk. Guest rooms in Grand Hôtel de Solesmes are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.At Grand Hôtel de Solesmes guests are welcome to use a hot tub and a sauna.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 61 miles from the hotel.
- Very convenient for our visit. Would be nice for a weekend. Lovely garden for pre-dinner drinks etc.. We had excellent dinners in the restaurant. Good car parking.
- Very nice hotel with pleasant staff. Good restaurant.
- Perfect location to visit Monsetery of Solesmes. Reception staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly.
- This lovely, pleasant hotel is family-owned, and the family takes pride in continuing what the grandparents created. Our room had a balcony looking over the hotel’s lovely garden. he hotel is across the street from the monastery which is what visitors come for, to listen to Gregorian chants. This is not a tourist attraction; the monks simply permit visitors to sit quietly and unobtrusively in their church while they are celebrating their devotions. There is also a convent in town where visitors are similarly permitted to listen, but it is a bit further away and less convenient.
- Hotel is ideally placed, opposite the famous Abbey, for those of a religious bent (Like me. )Bed super comfortable, excellent cuisine, private parking, friendly, helpful staff … I’ll be back.
L’Ermitage Hotel & Restaurant
Set in a lush natural environment, near Laval, in a region with a rich history, L’Ermitage Hotel & Restaurant features a heated swimming pool and a terrace. The hotel welcomes you in a gorgeous country house that offers cozy accommodations and gourmet cuisine.L’Ermitage Hotel & Restaurant features comfortable rooms, a park and gardens planted with flowers, a pool table (snooker) and private lounges.All of the rooms are en suite, heated and have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.
- Everything. Room, if a little small, was comfortable and quiet, restaurant was very good and the location idyliic. We were woken up at 9am by the church clock! Unprecedented.
- Quiet hotel with a good restaurant in a small village.
- The food was excellent and so was the service from the restaurant staff.
- The hotel met all our requirements, a quiet location ,a very nice room, very good service, excellent food, very pleasant surroundings and grounds with a good swimming pool all at very reasonable cost.
- Very friendly service! Restaurant in the Hotel offer good choices!
Hotel Le Saint Aubin
Located 11 mi from Sablé-sur-Sarthe, a town well-known for its biscuits, Hotel Le Saint Aubin is a 10-minute drive from the A81. It offers contemporary rooms and suites with free Wi-Fi access.An LCD TV and a wardrobe feature in all of the accommodations at Hotel Le Saint Aubin. Each is decorated in neutral tones with one main color and some have a separate seating area.The continental breakfast is served in the comfort of guest rooms or on the veranda that leads onto the terrace. In the evening, guests can enjoy traditional, French cuisine in the restaurant.Newspapers are available at the 24-hour reception and private parking is free on site. Le Mans and Laval are both a 40-minute drive away.
- Well designed and very functional family room. Fantastic host who runs the hotel by herself. Very clean. Exceptional value for money
- The breakfast was wonderful, and the location good, just a short distance to join the motorway.
Very nice renovated Hotel in a beautiful small old French village and a friendly owner lady.
Hotel looks like it has been completely renovated recently.
- Clean, charming in a tiny quaint town. We had a very good dinner next store in one of 3 business in town. A 7th century church was across the street from the hotel and the bells rang 100x early in the morning. It made me laugh.
- Very quiet room, spacious and airy. Wonderful breakfast.
Anjou Golf and Country Club
Anjou Golf and Country Club is an old farmhouse from the 19th century located in Champigné. You can enjoy golfing on-site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV and free WiFi access. Each of the rooms has a private bathroom fitted with a bath or a shower.At Anjou Golf and Country Club you will find a bar and breakfast is served every day from 09:00 to 11:00, available upon request. Guests can have lunch in the hotel’s restaurant upon prior reservation from Tuesday to Friday.Other facilities offered at the property include a pro shop, driving range and free parking on site. You can also choose to visit the surrounding chateaux of the Loire Valley.
- We did not eat at the restaurant as had to depart early in the morning.
Une belle situation géographique au milieu du domaine du golf, avec toute la serenite et la beauté du cadre.
Une bonne façon de se ressourcer après une journée de travail.
- Le lit était composé de 2 lits juxtaposés qui glissaient l’un par rapport a l’autre sans cesse créant un vide entre eux très désagréable
- Le calme, l’environnement, la disponibilité et gentillesse de la dame qui s’est occupée de l’organisation de notre arrivée après horaires d’ouverture.
- La vue sur le golf lors de la prise du petit déjeuner sur la terrasse
Top Hotels In Saint-denis-dʼanjou Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Denis-dʼAnjou Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Denis-dʼAnjou Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Denis-dʼAnjou Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!