10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Davids Fife – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Davids Fife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Davids Fife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Davids Fife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Davids Fife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Davids Fife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Davids Fife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Davids Fife:
Boreland Lodge Hotel
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. This family-run budget hotel is conveniently located close to Edinburgh and next to the Forth Road Bridge and the Forth Rail Bridge; Rosyth is only a few minutes away.The hotel is close to the ferry terminal and is only 1,650 feet or so from Inverkeithing station. A bus runs regularly between the station and Edinburgh Airport. Trains also run frequently to the city of Edinburgh itself. Kinross is only 20 minutes away, making the hotel a great base for those attending the T in the Park music festival.As reflected in the price, the hotel’s rooms are not large. However, all of the rooms have private bathrooms and comfortable.Free Wi-Fi is available in the hotel’s public areas and there is also free parking.
- The food, the service, the staff, the location were all fantastic.
Room was cheap but clean and ideal for our stay.
PERFECT for going to Edinburgh as train station is a 5 minute walk away.
- I arrived late so staff emailed the key code and I was able to collect my key at reception which was unmanned. The price matched the room but I arrived late and left early so did not use any facilities. Room is basic but offered all I needed for a nights stay.
- Location was good close to expressway, nice neighborhood, clean and comfortable. We liked the room and they went out of their way to accommodate our late arrival. Breakfast was good.
The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable and clean
The location was very handy for busses and trains to other places.
The Woodside Hotel
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Situated in Aberdour, a 5-minute walk from the beach, The Woodside Hotel offers rooms with free parking, WiFi access in the lounge, and easy access to the countryside. The picturesque Aberdour Castle is a 6-minute walk away and St Andrews Cathedral is 1 hour’s drive from the hotel.Each room at The Woodside features a bathroom, a TV, tea/coffee making facilities, and a telephone. Ironing facilities are also available upon request.The medieval Falkland Palace is 20 miles away, and Scotland Secret Bunker is located 1 hour’s drive from the hotel. Guests can enjoy outdoor activities such as golf, with many golf courses nearby, including Aberdour Golf Club, 2 minutes’ drive away.
Two outstanding features were:-
1. Kyle, who greeted us, signed us in, served us in the restaurant and gave us a history of the hotel
2. The dining room roof of stained glass from a ship.
The location was perfect with easy parking and much to see in the town, even two roe deer walking past opposite the hotel.
The hotel combined old world character with modern facilities.
Would stay here again.
- Efficiently run, friendly staff, good location for car, train or bus travel
- That when emailed them to ask for some help with leaving my bags so I can go out they let me do this very helpful and great service
- Location and old Scottish charm and the cooked breakfast
Cooked breakfast was great.
Reception was very helpful.
- Two outstanding features were:-
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Aberdour Hotel offers accommodations in Aberdour. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Edinburgh is 8 miles from Aberdour Hotel, and Perth is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 7 miles from Aberdour Hotel.
- Their was nothing not to like at Aberdour Hotel and Stables, Have stayed here once before and will be back again, Lovely beach at the bottom of the town, Great Staff always helpful, Amazing Breakfast, lovely room
- The food was absolutely amazing. If you stay you need to try the steak pie. Best I’ve ever had.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Great is you are taking your dog. Excellent train services to Edinburgh. Food first class.
- The food was tasty and bed really big and comfortable
- great place, good little bar, great staff, calue for money and in a great spot. Thoroughly recommended
Located in North Queensferry, 9 miles from Edinburgh, Ferrybridge Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a TV.Perth is 27 miles from Ferrybridge Hotel, and Stirling is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Helpful staff – early breakfast waas much appreciated. Nice room with excellent view of the Forth Bridge. Decent size bed with good mattress.
- hotel bit tired. in need of update. excellent location. staff very good. food very good.
- We had a lovely meal in the evening, The food was first class. Next morning we had a superb breakfast.
- Staff (owners?) very friendly and welcoming; the bar is a comfortable ‘local’; dinner was honest pub fare, well cooked and great value for money; the inclusive breakfast a real treat and parking, albeit on-street, easy.
- Food was good value for money. Bar area was cosy with open fire.
DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh – Queensferry Crossing
With panoramic views across the Firth of Forth, DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh – Queensferry Crossing offers spacious rooms with free WiFi and a modern bar. There is ample free parking on-site.The modern en-suite rooms at DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh – Queensferry Crossing feature LED TVs, tea/coffee facilities, mini-fridge and work desks. Some rooms feature views of the River Forth.North Shore Restaurant serves a menu of both international and traditional dishes, using fresh, local produce. Guests will also find a business centre at the property. There are stunning views of Forth Rail Bridge.Edinburgh city centre and Edinburgh Airport are 14.5 miles from the hotel. Inverkeithing Rail Station is 2 miles away.
- Staff very helpful made very welcome from walking into hotel and overall beautiful hotel
- Location is wonderful. North Queensferry is a beautiful little village.
- Good class of hotel, thoughtfully decorated and with comfortable accommodation. There is an excellent restaurant and bar area, with pleasant staff. Breakfast was good and well-managed.
- I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The bed was extra comfy, the staff were so polite and very friendly. Felt really welcomed and I can’t wait to come back 🙂
- Beautiful location overlooking the forth and bridges. Attended wedding – lovely venue. Main Dining area is beautifully decorated and furnished
Located in Rosyth, 11 miles from Edinburgh, Caledonia Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Perth is 25 miles from Caledonia Hotel, and Stirling is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 6 miles from Caledonia Hotel.
The bed was large and comfortable. Food was simple – bar meal type but there was a good choice, fairly priced and tasted great!
The staff were very pleasant.
- bedroom a good size, very clean and comfortable, staff very pleasant and appeared to enjoy there job
Well heated room.
- Everything was ok, especially the receptionists and those who were in the kitchen. all the staff were friendly and ever ready to solve any of the problem that the visitor may have.
- Fantastic breakfast set me up for the day, hotels spider preservation policy
- The bed was large and comfortable. Food was simple – bar meal type but there was a good choice, fairly priced and tasted great!
Sweet Chestnut by Marston’s Inns
One of our best sellers in Dunfermline! Sweet Chestnut by Marston’s Inns is located in Dunfermline, just 12 miles from Edinburgh. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Perth is 22 miles from Sweet Chestnut by Marston’s Inns, and Dundee is 31 miles away. Edinburgh Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Nice and clean. Good location and great for families and couples. Great breakfast
- Staff very friendly Rooms very clean and bed very comfortable
- Clean, nice breakfast, great location for travellers.
- Clean, modern hotel. Convenient enough, although it’s in a mall parking lot, so not exactly idyllic.
- very clean and comfortable hotel food and staff very good
Located in Queensferry, 8 miles from Edinburgh, Orocco Pier features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV and DVD player are featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Perth is 28 miles from Orocco Pier, and Stirling is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff and food in restaurant outstanding
- Every member of staff in the hotel gave fantastic service whether it was on reception or in the restaurant they gave 100% and nothing was too much trouble… food was exceptional as was the room….can’t wait to go back!!
- I loved the room we stayed in and how helpful the staff were.
- This place is one, if not the best hotel we have stayed in in Scotland. Also gonna book our wedding there very soon as it’s location and views from the hotel and the rooms are something else! 100% perfect lovely food and rooms and location……can’t recommend enough……bliss
- We’re at small family wedding staff were excellent especially? Jordan whos service was exceptionally good in the restaurant Views to die for of the forth bridges
The Stag Head Hotel
One of our best sellers in Edinburgh! The Stag Head Hotel is located in Edinburgh, just 9 miles from Omni Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Edinburgh Festival Theater is 9 miles from The Stag Head Hotel, and Royal Lyceum Theater is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
I liked the helpfulness of the girl who let me in early a.m when I had not got a front door key! Also my key for the room wasn’t working properly and she explained it was temperamental and showed me how to wiggle it to gain entry.
Also the room size was good!
- South Queensferry very pleasant place handy for train into Edinburgh.
- Pub style accommodation; friendly staff & good cooked breakfast. Great views from rear bedrooms.
- Clean and decent bar . Good views and friendly people , good location if you like old buildings.
- The Staff were nice and upgraded me to an ensuite room but……..
- I liked the helpfulness of the girl who let me in early a.m when I had not got a front door key! Also my key for the room wasn’t working properly and she explained it was temperamental and showed me how to wiggle it to gain entry.
The 4-star Dakota Edinburgh is a modern hotel with an award-winning restaurant and free Wi-Fi. Central Edinburgh is just a 10-minute train ride from the building and the hotel has a courtesy shuttle service from Edinburgh Airport.The air-conditioned hotel rooms feature an LCD TV with satellite channels and Sky Sports satellite channels. Guests can also use tea and coffee-making facilities.The bar and grill was awarded Scottish Seafood Restaurant of the Year 2009. Food is made from local ingredients and ranges from fresh fish to mature steaks.With Dakota Edinburgh’s complimentary shuttle service (reservation required), Edinburgh Airport is just a 15-minute ride away. Forth Road Bridge and South Queensferry are a 2-minute drive away.
- The decor was beautiful. The bathroom was luxurious. The bed was very comfortable. Truly enjoyed my stay.
- I know this set of hotels, used them many times. The overall product and customer experience is usually good. This occasion a couple of things disappointed.
- The room was modern and clean with all of the facilities needed for a short stay. There is a large bar in the lobby which is open late, perfect for a night cap. The staff were professional and friendly.
- It’s one of the best hotels I’ve stayed in staff are very friendly and helpful will be booking again next year
- It was very well set out & staff where friendly & Helpfull
Top Hotels In Saint Davids Fife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Davids Fife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Davids Fife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Davids Fife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!