10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Cyr-la-Roche Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Cyr-la-Roche Limousin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Cyr-la-Roche Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Cyr-la-Roche Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Cyr-la-Roche Limousin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Cyr-la-Roche Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Cyr-la-Roche Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-cyr-la-roche Limousin:
Le Relais du Garavet
Located in Allassac, Le Relais du Garavet has a garden, bar, shared lounge, and free WiFi. There’s a restaurant.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, while some rooms have a kitchenette with a microwave.Le Relais du Garavet has a grill. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including hiking and cycling.The nearest airport is Aurillac Airport, 69 miles from Le Relais du Garavet.
- I was very late and very tired arriving and madame was exceptionally helpful
- Excellent accueil. Très propre. Repas copieux , fait maison jusqu’au dessert et savoureux. A recommander.
hôtel ancien modernisé
possibilité de diner mm a une heure tardive
- Literie correcte. Chien accepté. Rivière à proximité immédiate
Très bon rapport qualité/prix
Très bon accueil
Hotel The Originals Brive-la-Gaillarde Nord Les Coquelicots (ex Inter-Hotel)
Hotel The Originals Brive-la-Gaillarde Nord Les Coquelicots (ex Inter-Hotel) is located in a quiet park between the Limousin, Quercy and Perigord regions. It offers guests free access to the outdoor swimming pool.Hotel The Originals Brive-la-Gaillarde Nord Les Coquelicots (ex Inter-Hotel) offers air-conditioned rooms overlooking the pool, with flat-screen TVs, private bathrooms and free WiFi access. A private parking space is available in front of each guest room.The hotel’s air-conditioned restaurant serves gourmet cuisine. Meals can also be served on the terrace and guests are invited to relax in the hotel’s bar.Hotel The Originals Brive-la-Gaillarde Nord Les Coquelicots (ex Inter-Hotel) is easily accessible from the A20 and A89 motorways, which provide access to Limoges and Clermont-Ferrand.
- Location convenient for a stop over. Large comfortable room.
- Clean and comfortable room. Superb inexpensive set price dinner. Helpful staff who sorted room problem quickly. Good value for money. Parking outside room.
Hotel in the country but convenient to motorway and villages in the area, Uzerche, St. Robert, Donzenac.
Rooms with own entrance on ground level, comfortable bed, it would be nice to have seating outside each room at back. Good restaurant for breakfast and dinner. Very pleasant staff, always attentive. nice swimming pool close to rooms.
- Beautiful hotel and surroundings. Just a little off the motorway but so peaceful and tranquil. Spacious room with a huge bed and bath and patio doors leading to the pool. Fabulous food in the restatement and staff who couldn’t do enough. We will most certainly be back
Some things I liked particularly:
– the pool
– the XXL beds
– there was not a sound at night and very dark rooms. Slept like a baby.
– parking right in front of the room.
– friendly staff
hotelF1 Brive Ussac
HotelF1 Brive Ussac is located in Ussac, 23 mi from Sarlat-la-Canéda. This property features a terrace equipped with outdoor furniture.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The shared bathroom, located in the hall, is equipped with a shower and toilet.Guests can purchase microfibre towels at the hotel at an extra cost of EUR 3 each.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 2.5 mi from hotelF1 Brive Ussac, while Rocamadour is 26 mi away. The nearest airport is Bergerac-Roumanière Airport, 53 mi from the property.
- no air conditioning in the room temperature outside was 30 at night and about 40 in the room, room on ground floor window opens straight in to the outgrown bushes that enter the room if you open it. place needs a general revamp but good reception that speaks good english
- The price is very responsible, however if you can afford a couple of extra euros, choose else where.
- its a shared bathroom .. and its old and dirty .. toilet dirty .. the room is to cold
- Good for a cycling trip . Was able to keep bike in room
- Chambre confortable, proximité avec l’autoroute donc facile d’accès et parking plutôt bien éclairé ce qui est rassurant pour les arrivées tardives.
Hotel de L’Hippodrome
Offering a garden with a shaded terrace and free WiFi access in all areas, Hotel de l’Hippodrome is located in Arnac-Pompadour just 350 feet from Château de Pompadour and the city’s stud farm.Hotel de l’Hippodrome rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a telephone, as well as a private bathroom with a shower and toilet. They also come with free toiletries.On site, guest will enjoy the property’s à la carte restaurant and the bar. In the morning, they can have their breakfast in the comfort of their rooms or in the dining room.An array of activities are available nearby including horse riding, hiking and biking. Brive-la-Gaillarde Train Station is a 45-minute drive from this property, which offers free private parking.
Very basis hotel but staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
Although the room was small it was extremely clean and warm all night.
- Very friendly and helpful manager/owner. Room was very clean and very quiet, bed was very comfortable. Had two evening meals in the restaurant, three courses, wine and coffee. Great food. Hotel is very good value for money
Accueil très convivial et parfait. Toujours à notre disposition.
Hôtel bien situé pour visite de la ville et haras a pied.
Chambre très propre et bonne literie.
Hôtel vieillissant mais très bien entretenu.
Hôtel dans son jus on aime ou pas!
Restaurant très bon
Literie très confortable
Rapport qualité/prix imbattable
- Hotel pratique, propre, confortable, très accessible pour le concours (situation géographique OK) – parking et wifi tb
- Very basis hotel but staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
Campanile Brive-La-Gaillarde Ouest
This Campanile Hotel is 4 miles from the center of Brive-la-Gaillarde and 3 miles from the SNCF train station. It offers air conditioned accommodations with free Wi-Fi access.Each guest room at the Campanile Brive-La-Gaillarde Ouest is has satellite TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy regional cuisine at the Brive-La-Gaillarde Campanile Restaurant. There is also a 24-hour front desk and free on-site parking.
- Easy to find but very run down, the room was clean but well used, parking good.
- The room was tired. Needs attention. Also bathroom heater still not working after I reported it a month ago. Very handy from A20. Staff very helpful.
It’s been over 30 years since I last stayed in a Campanile – and it’s still EXACTLY the same as I remember. I don’t know if that’s good or bad – but it did surprise me.
Basic clean accommodation in a motel type setting that in my opinion offers good value for money compared to Ibis for example. Beds are large and comfy (if not a little firm) and everything needed is there.
Don’t look for luxury. If you are just looking for somewhere to lay you head and have a good hot shower you won’t be disappointed.
HINT – try to avoid rooms on the ground floor because the ceilings are quite thin and I shared in the amorous adventures of the couple above me for a while trying to get to sleep.
- We arrived quite late and had a wonderful meal in the restaurant the most delicious omelette ever. The staff were so friendly and helpful.
- Friendly Staff & easy location for a stop over
Brit Hotel Brive La Gaillarde – Restaurant La Limousine
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, BRIT Hotel Brive La Gaillarde offers pet-friendly accommodations in Malemort-sur-Corrèze, 1.2 mi from Brive-la-Gaillarde city center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and a aqua park can be found 0.6 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with Canal + and beIN sports channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. Tea, coffee and a bottle of water are provided.You will find room service at the property and a sports complex can be found opposite the hotel.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 25 mi from the hotel. The nearest airport is Brive Airport, 12 mi from the property and Brive-la-Gaillarde Train Station is 2 mi away.
Friendly family run business. Large clean rooms, with modern facilities, comfortable bed, powerful shower.
Restaurant is beautiful, food is excellent, value spot-on.
Great advert for the Brit hotel chain 😊
- Convenience, location and adjoining rooms were great for a family
Excellente prestations personnel à l écoute
- New hotel on main road, walking distance to hypermarket, shops & restaurants. Everything was very clean with spacious rooms & en-suite facilities. Large comfortable bed, good room lighting. Free on-site car park to rear of building. Ground floor restaurant with evening buffet meal available – didn’t make use of it, but it did look very temping! Buffet style breakfast offered a fair choice to start the day.
- Lovely new hotel, very friendly staff, great service, good restaurant
- Friendly family run business. Large clean rooms, with modern facilities, comfortable bed, powerful shower.
Château la Fleunie – Hôtel et Restaurant
This hotel is housed in a castle on 106-hectare grounds, which include a swimming pool, 2 tennis courts and an animal park. It is located in the Dordogne countryside and also has a sauna and a fitness center.The Château de la Fleunie provides guests with a gastronomic restaurant, a pool-side grill and 2 bars. The buffet breakfast features hot beverages, fruit juice, homemade jams, ham, cheese, fruit, cereals and yogurts.Guest rooms at the Fleunie come with private bathrooms and free WiFi access. Some also feature a flat-screen TV, spa bath or balcony.Château de la Fleunie is located on the banks of the Vézère River. It is 19 mi from Sarlat-la-Canéda, and guests can also visit the Lascaux Cave in Montignac, which is 5 mi away.
- Clean roomy room, excellent dinner, good breakfast
- The rooms were very nice and the bed good. The gounds beautiful. The stone and timber dinning room prepared meals I will never forget.
- Beautiful building restaurant very good breakfast plentiful.
- Beautiful château in a gorgeous setting. The tower room was very large and quite comfortable. The room might benefit if it had a small couch or arm chair for those who Spend more time in the room -(even though this would not be seen in a medieval chateau.) dinner was delicious and beautifully presented at a moderate price. It is in great location for those going to the Grotte de Lascaux.
- Fantastic location and beautiful environment. Diner and breakfast very good. Romantic place.
Hôtel Kyriad Brive Ouest
Set on the city’s outskirts, 6 minutes’ drive from the heart of the city, this 3-star hotel offers air-conditioned guest rooms with free WiFi, an LCD TV with beIN 1 and 2 channels, and a DVD player. Brive-la-Gaillarde Train Station is located a 10-minute drive from Hôtel Kyriad Brive Ouest.Each of the 55 modern rooms is soundproofed and includes high-quality memory foam bedding, tea/coffee making facilities and a CD player. The private bathrooms are fitted with a shower.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning at Hôtel Kyriad Brive Ouest. Vending machines selling snacks and hot drinks are available at the 24-hour reception.Free, closed parking with video surveillance is possible on site and the hotel is accessible via exit 50 of the A20 Motorway and exit 19 of the A89 Motorway.
- Good value ,near the exit on A20 with a restaurant next door. Excellent for overnight stop.
- Location to the autoroute and nice restaurant closeby.
- breakfast ok……absolutly no facilities at the hotel……could not get a coffee or drink!
- The staff was very friendly and helpful upon check-in and check-out. The room was of a comfortable size with coffee/and tea making in the room. WiFi worked well in our room. TV available. Small but efficient bathroom. Good and extensive breakfast. We especially liked the frozen yoghurt machine! Nice location close to the highway for an overnight stop. Plenty of on-site parking space, free of charge. We definitely recommend this hotel. The room was well-insulated with double-pane windows so no disturbing noises from outside.
Very close to the A20 motorway. Very convenient without having to battle town traffic.
The parking is also allegedly “secure”, and that’s always a good thing.
They have made the effort to decorate the rooms with something other than magnolia paint, and the overall effect is quite pleasant – albeit my room at least was very small for the price I felt.
They don’t have a restaurant, but do offer a “plateau repas” delivered to your room if you’re happy to pay a tenner for a slab of microwaved lasgane or risotto. Personally I opted for a MacDonalds 2Km down the road, but at least they made the effort to feed a hungry traveller (unlike many cheaper hotels).
All in all a very unremarkable stay – no surprises (good or bad). They are very proud of their memory foam pillows it seems – and you may enjoy them more than I did – but once again – they have made an effort 🙂
Hôtel Le Collonges
In the heart of the Limousin region, Hotel Le Collonges is located in the center of Brive-la-Gaillarde, 0.6 mi from the train station. It offers en suite accommodations and free Wi-Fi.All the rooms at Hotel Le Collonges are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a telephone. The private bathrooms have either a shower or bath. All rooms are serviced by an elevator.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the hotel. Guests can enjoy breakfast in their room upon request or on the hotel’s terrace when the weather is nice. There is also a bar area with sofas. Newspapers are available to guests in the hotel lobby area.Hotel Le Collonges is a 5-minute walk from the medieval center of Brive-la-Gaillarde that has many retail shops and cafés. There is also a weekly market in the town selling regional produce. Brive-la-Gaillarde is located 50 mi from Périgueux and 58 mi from Limoges.
Well-located hotel at the edge of the city center.
Very helpful staff and excellent breakfast.
Clean room with good bed
- The dining room was charming and a very nice breakfast was served. The beds were very comfortable. The hotel is in an excellent location.
- Breakfast is good and good pricing, location in citi center, clean hotel with modern style decoration
- Immaculately clean and modern – yet personal. Decor bright and functional. In perfect position for exploring Brive – a 7 minutes’ walk from the station. Breakfast choice excellent – I loved it. It had that relaxed air which so many French hotels have.
- Easy to walk to from the train station. Great breakfast, although it wasn’t included with our room. Well worth the 9 Euros.
- Well-located hotel at the edge of the city center.
Ibis Brive Centre
Located on the banks of the River Correze, this ibis Hotel is just a 5-minute walk from Brive-la-Gaillarde town center. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access.Guest rooms at Hotel ibis Brive are serviced by a elevator and equipped with satellite and cable TV. They each have private bathroom and dressing room.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.The hotel also provides a 24-hour reception and a bar with an outdoor terrace.Hotel ibis Brive is located 1.2 mi from the town’s SNCF train station. Free parking is available nearby, and guests have easy access to local shops and restaurants.
- Breakfast was excellent -fresh croissants, madeleines and bread, fresh fruit salad, yogurts, cheeses etc and the bed was very comfortable. we had a view onto the river and staff were very helpful and friendly. Had a day trip to Rocamadour which was brilliant!
- Good location convenient for town centre. Easy to find, car parking opposite.
The location is great for visiting many of the local attractions like Rocamadour, and it is easily walkable to the town centre. The breakfast is superb with all you could ask for plus an egg boiler!
Parking is free and ample.
- Primarily that it was located by the river and only a few minutes walk from the town centre. Breakfast was also very good.
- Staff were helpful. Location is good to walk into town.
Top Hotels In Saint-cyr-la-roche Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Cyr-la-Roche Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Cyr-la-Roche Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Cyr-la-Roche Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!