10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Cloud Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Cloud Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Cloud Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Cloud Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Cloud Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Cloud Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Cloud Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Cloud Florida:
Lakeside Inn and Cafe
Located in Saint Cloud, 24 miles from Orlando, Lakeside Inn and Cafe features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.Kissimmee is 14 miles from Lakeside Inn and Cafe, and Buena Vista is 23 miles away. Orlando International Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Very pretty view of lake and sunset. Staff was friendly.
- Older facility but very clean and rooms fairly well maintained. Bed comfortable. Good value for the price.
- I loved the florida-authentic, boutique-like, ambiance of the Inn. Nicely modernized updates were incorporated into the original charm of the place. Very nice people too!
Old Florida type of motel that is 100%
Updated and clean
- Super friendly staff, beautiful lake/sunset views , family friendly environment. peaceful and tranquil bordering on spiritual.
Hunter Arms Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hunter Arms Hotel offers accommodations in Saint Cloud. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge, room service, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and canoeing. Orlando is 21 miles from Hunter Arms Hotel, and Kissimmee is 8 miles from the property. Orlando International Airport is 12 miles away.
- Rooms was small but comfy. The bathroom would not work for a tall or larger person.
- I appreciate the restoration work on this antique, vintage bldg.
- This hotel is huge. It’s OLD and a bit tired but, the character is wonderful. I could have been cleaner however the front desk was very nice. They’re making upgrades. This place is housing our PR fema clients.
- There was no in house restaurant or continental breakfast but there was a nice place across the street.
- Friendly, accommodating staff. Clean room, recently renovated.
Travelodge Kissimmee East
One of our top picks in Kissimmee.Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Travelodge Kissimmee East offers accommodations in Kissimmee, just 17 miles from Orlando. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Winter Haven is 30 miles from Travelodge Kissimmee East, and Buena Vista is 12 miles from the property. Orlando International Airport is 11 miles away.
- At its price point, it was an excellent stay. Hotel is right next to the turnpike and there’s quite a few activities within a 30 min drive including the popular parks. The staff was very friendly. The room was clean and comfortable.
- It was quiet and front desk guy was nice. Also easy parking. Close to interstate too. Near McDonald’s!
- The bed was comfortable and was the only good thing
- The location was great! Close to everything. The staff was really nice and helpful. They even let us Check-In early. We had a problem with one of our rooms, and they gave us another room right away.
- Rooms are ok, but they smell rare, like they need ventilation or new carpet. The staff was nice, the bed and room in general was ok. Breakfast ok, restaurant next to the hotel suuper good food but the service needs improvement.
Flamingo Express Hotel
One of our top picks in Kissimmee.Located in Kissimmee, 3.2 miles from Kissimmee Amtrak Station, Flamingo Express Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Orlando International Airport, 11 miles from Flamingo Express Hotel.
- Everything was good except that the price was higher. They tell you no charging until you get to the hotel and they do charge you one night ahead plus $100 deposit and all in all I am still waiting for the refund of the one night ahead…
- Clean room. Good location since we were traveling south the next day. Had a decent restaurant and bar. Easy check in. Resolved a double security deposit before leaving the next day without any problems.
- Great stay, nice staff, and nice water park. Definitely will stay again !
- Air conditioner didn’t cool. The fridge has a broken sound that didn’t let us sleep the 2 nights we were there.
- Beds were very comfortable. Rooms were big. Nice water park for kids n family and Tiki bar drinks and food were very good along w nice tiki bartender.
Flamingo Waterpark Resort
This Kissimmee, Florida hotel features a heated, outdoor pool with a hot tub, water park facilities, and on-site restaurant. Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando Resorts are a 20-minute drive away.All rooms feature cable TV, microwave, and small refrigerator. Select rooms at Flamingo Waterpark Resort area character-themed suites and may include a spa tub or a balcony with water park view.Free transfer service is provided to area theme parks. A heated lazy river, water slides, and shaded pool seating at the water park are available for a fee at this Florida Flamingo Waterpark Resort.The cafe offers continental breakfast, American fare a la carte, and a full bar. A snack bar and grill, coffee shop, and lounge are on site.The Orlando Premium Outlets luxury shopping center are 19 miles away. Aquatica, SeaWorld’s water park, and Discovery Cove dolphin experience are 17 miles away.
- great time for the kids and set up for easy to keep kids together food was very good
- Staff was attentive to issues. Quick to ensure customer satisfaction
- The water park is the best benefit of this hotel. It’s not quite a resort if you’ve stayed at a real resort before, but it is truly kid friendly.
- Good location and facilities. Had a problem with the tv and they responded immediately and resolved the issue.
- The staff was friendly and quickly responded to all requests.
Satisfaction Orlando Kissimmee Resort
One of our top picks in Kissimmee.In Kissimmee, Florida, this hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and an on-site tennis court. Free Wi-Fi is available.A microwave and refrigerator are included in each room at the Satisfaction Orlando Resort. A flat-screen TV, work desk, and ironing facilities are also available.Guests can enjoy laundry facilities. Fax and photocopying facilities are available as well.Walt Disney World Resort is a 16-minute drive from this hotel. Guests are a 24-minute drive from both Universal Studios Orlando and SeaWorld Orlando.
- The room was Spacious and clean. The Stores were very close to the hotel. The pool was very relaxing.
- We were there for almost 4 weeks. According to the hotel, the bed sheets are suppose to be changed every 3 days. We put a small mark on the bottom fitted sheets to track and found that they were being changed only after we complained. We sometimes watched the staff clean our room in under 5 minutes where the only thing they did was make the beds and change the towels – no cleaning. The senior staff were great and cared, but the cleaning staff did not. There were stains in the chairs. There is free laundry but only 2 washers and 1 dryer worked. Added, the hot and cold water hook-ups to the washers were reversed and never corrected after I said something. WiFi keeps cutting out in the rooms and hardly works in the central pool area. Great price – actually got less than we paid for.
- The room was refreshed daily. A very quiet, comfortable spot.
Enjoy my second stay at this hotel..the staff from the front desk and including the working staff ,i came in contact with were all friendly and willing to assist you…
Great location…plenty of restaurants within walking distance of the hotel….
Overall a great experience and will definite stay here in my next visit..
- The pool area and pool were very clean. The staff was very nice and helpful.
Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Lake Nona
One of our top picks in Orlando – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Lake Nona offers accommodations in Orlando. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Disney’s Magic Kingdom is 19 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Lake Nona, and Convention & Visitor Bureau is 12 miles away. Orlando International Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Loved this hotel~! We will stay there again, for sure!! The shuttle was wonderful and so was the breakfast!!
- I liked everything about this hotel, it’s brand new and very clean.
- Very private. We had the whole pool for ourselves.
- Tiffani Lopez was amazing !! I needed a room for my niece because of the hurricane … hands down the best customer service … just like a 5 star hotel service .. thank you Tiffani
- The staff were superb at this hotel. It was a pleasure to interact with them. They facilitated my pickup at MCO international airport, took me to the VA hospital across the street every day, and handled deliveries flawlessly.
Days Inn Kissimmee West
One of our top picks in Kissimmee.Located in Kissimmee, 16 miles from Orlando, Days Inn Kissimmee West features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Winter Haven is 26 miles from Days Inn Kissimmee West, and Buena Vista is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Orlando International Airport, 12 miles from Days Inn Kissimmee West.
- I liked the partial wall partition between beds as I was traveling with teenager.
- Nightly price, however, you get what you pay for.
- Room was clean and large. King size bed was very comfortable, Staff was very friendly.
- The room was clean and the breakfast was good. Overall, for our money, it was a perfect stay.
- The complimentary breakfast was nice, fresh waffles, breads for toast, cereal and more. Room was cumfy and cozy, but for me the mattress could of been softer. That is the only complaint you will get from me…….ok the pool water was just a little chilly lol. GREAT TIME
Seasons Florida Resort
One of our top picks in Kissimmee.This Kissimmee Seasons Florida Resort hotel is a 10-minute drive from the Walt Disney World Resort. Guests can enjoy a large outdoor pool, an on-site dinner show, and watersports in Lake Cecile 1,600 feet away.Free Wi-Fi access is available. Each room here includes flat-screen TV with premium movie channels. Extras include a desk and a private bathroom.At Seasons Florida Resort the reception is available 24 hours a day. Other facilities available at the property include laundry facilities and free parking.Capone’s Dinner and Show is a 1920s-themed, all-you-can-eat buffet of American cuisine, which include a meat carving station and dessert selection. The Four Deuces Lounge has a full bar.The hotel is 2 miles from 192 Outlet and 14 miles from the Universal Orlando Resort. Orlando International Airport is 12 miles away.
- The staff were friendly and the motel was very clean. Pool area was great. Quiet, no noisy guests. Enjoyed our stay. A budget friendly stay!
- it was pretty clean despite it looking like most hotels in I92 area.Bed sheets and towels were clean and white ,no cockroaches or bugs seen , smelled disinfected and gave impression that it is clean. Floors are tiled which have a homely feel. Other guests (how they look,behave ) also gave me confidence that this hotel is a good place to stay. The all around fencing also added to sense of security.
- Bed was very comfortable (king size) and the room was large and very clean. Maid service was great and gave us plenty of towels. TV, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, coffee and free breakfast included. Great amenities for the money.
- Outdoor heated pool and seating area was very nice. Plenty of convenient parking. Continental breakfast was sufficient and the area was clean and spacious. All new windows that we could open for fresh air and when closed did not allow anyone to see into the room even if lights were on.
- Room was clean, bathrooms were clean, shower was hot and had a great water flow, beds were comfortable, staff was very friendly!
Shining Light Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Kissimmee.Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Shining Light Inn & Suites is located in Kissimmee in the region of Florida, just 16 miles from Orlando. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Winter Haven is 26 miles from Shining Light Inn & Suites, and Buena Vista is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Orlando International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Location, price, accessibility, pool, good lighting, overall… Excellent hotel for the cost. I would recommend it to anyone who is not looking to nitpick the place to pieces. You can see efforts to make the facility clean and safe. I would definitely stay there again.
- Nice and clean place, better than expensive,very reasonable for what they offer, continental breakfast was a plus. I liked granite countertop at the front desk and in the room
- It is close to all amusement parks. Great location for restaurants and Disney clearance shops.The swimming pool is clean and well kept.
Was decent until I saw the unfixed problems that stirred my memory of my
previous visit. The lie I was told about my refund solidified my memory.
The broken inside lock was worse than the missing news channel.
- The staff workers they make sure that we were comfortable they were polite
Top Hotels In Saint Cloud Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Cloud Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Cloud Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Cloud Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!