10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Clether Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Clether Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Clether Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Clether Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Clether Cornwall. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Clether Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Clether Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Clether Cornwall:
The Jamaica Inn
The Jamaica Inn is located in Altarnun, 23 miles from Plymouth and 25 miles from Newquay. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play pool and darts at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Padstow is 16 miles from The Jamaica Inn, and Port Isaac is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The room in the new annex was lovely, very modern and clean. Young lady at hotel reception when we arrived was very helpful and chatty.
- great compact room, lovely comfy bed, the shower was lovely and hot, which was needed after 24 hours in a jeep! the food in the evening was great, especially with the log fire in the bar, and the breakfast hit the spot perfectly, complete with hogs pudding to boot! if it wasn’t for the fact that I have family just down the road, I would 100% stay again. thanks guys!
- Staff only to happy with everything. The meals are big portions. But just ask for a child’s meal more than enough. Very good choice of food for breakfast lunch and dinner.
- Bedroom lovely and comfy. Very well presented. The staff were very friendly
- The room was lovely and the bed was very comfortable. Food was amazing and not to expensive.
Camelot Castle Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, Camelot Castle Hotel offers accommodations in Tintagel. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Newquay is 23 miles from Camelot Castle Hotel, and Padstow is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 19 miles from Camelot Castle Hotel.
- The service was so personal and tailored I loved that we felt so welcome it was a most enjoyable stay in a wonderful home I use this word by choice as there is a lot of love within the building making it s home from home even though it’s a castle,it’s an amazing place and the staff were awesome. I truly loved every minute of my stay.
- The staff were very helpful and couldn’t do enough to make our stay as pleasant as possible
- The setting was magnificent. Views are incredible. Also loved the quirkiness of the place
- Nothing. Awful. Just awful. Over priced for being on a cliff side view.
- Location was good as was car parking facilities. Staff were very helpful
Bossiney House Hotel
One of our top picks in Tintagel.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Bossiney House Hotel is located in Tintagel, just 23 miles from Newquay. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Padstow is 12 miles from Bossiney House Hotel, and Port Isaac is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Comfy bed and armchairs in room. Good breakfast. Quiet. Friendly staff. Good restaurant on the premises. Very convenient for Tintagel and unspoilt coastline near Bossiney.
- Good location and our rooms had a sea view. Comfortable beds and lovely duvets.
- Very clean, owners extremely nice and helpful, spacious room, excellent breakfast.
- Beautiful hotel. Food absolutely exceptional. Wonderful staff and owners
Full english breakfast was very nice and the restaurant for evening meals was excellent
Very nice hotel and location
King Arthurs Arms
One of our top picks in Tintagel.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, King Arthurs Arms offers accommodations in Tintagel. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM at the property.Newquay is 22 miles from King Arthurs Arms, and Padstow is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 19 miles from King Arthurs Arms.
- Excellent position very friendly staff food all good value ideal for walking very nice breakfast pass for car parking very handy
- The room was small but clean and comfortable with an amazing shower. Food was great. Great base for sightseeing
- Beds were comfortable, loads of room good features, good shower…
- Location, restaurant, bar. Comfortable bed and heating for room easy to control.
- The Bed was wonderful to the point of me removing the cover to check what make it was. The staff including the owner couldn’t do enough for us, the food is excellent and really good value for money to the point that if they had increased the prices by 50% it was still excellent value. the location is ideal. we slept above the pub but didn’t get disturb at all. many thanks for a wonderful 3 days.
The Cornishman Inn
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and terrace, The Cornishman Inn is located in Tintagel in the region of Cornwall, just 22 miles from Newquay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.You can play darts at the hotel. Padstow is 12 miles from The Cornishman Inn, and Port Isaac is 6 miles away. Newquay Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Nice family room in nice place. Staff very available to give us small bed for kids.
- Good location. Comfy bed. Tea making facilities. Sky tv
The rooms were excellent value for money and we had breakfast which was good too !
We did not use any other facilities.
Old fashioned inn with log fire
And staff were very friendly and helpful
- Good location, ideal for the castle. Close to restaurants and bars, good souvenir shops. Breakfast was great.
The Poldark Inn
One of our top picks in Delabole – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, The Poldark Inn offers accommodations in Delabole. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.You can play darts at the inn. Newquay is 21 miles from The Poldark Inn, and Padstow is 10 miles away. Newquay Airport is 17 miles from the property.
Friendly staff good atmosphere
- Warm ,friendly,relaxing, great value for money, lovely food 😉
- Bed was really comfortable,lovely room and so quite location.
- great room , good breakfast, restaurant and staff excellent
Meet by v.friendly staff. Room was large and airy. V comfortable bed.
Good.plentyfull breakfast. Evening meals in the hotel/pub were very good with a great choice and reasonable price.
- Friendly staff good atmosphere
One of our top picks in Bodmin.Westberry Hotel offers accommodations in Bodmin. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Plymouth is 26 miles from Westberry Hotel, and Newquay is 16 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 12 miles away.
- Nice dining room, and delicious thai food. Good parking facilities.
- Excellent food; out of this world, particularly the evening meals.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Good welcome on arrival shown the facilities and taken to my room and very thing explained. Nice full English on first day, and kippers on the second day we’re superb.
- Lovely hotel, very friendly staff, great breakfast!
Spotlessly clean, friendly staff, good food.
Breakfast served from 7.30 but I needed to be away at 7.30 so I went down at 7.15 expecting just cereals but was given a cooked breakfast served up in 5 minutes.
Full marks for that!
Beach House B&B
One of our top picks in Bude.Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Beach House B&B offers accommodations in Bude. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge and shops at the property.Padstow is 24 miles from Beach House B&B, and Port Isaac is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- 2 Staff members were great, really knowledgeable about the locality and happy to share. Others however were not. Breakfast was good but you need to make your own toast and they don’t warn you of that, even if you ask for Scrambled Egg on Toast.
- Towels white and fluffy,and balcony a bonus. Staff great.
- The location is great – right on the sea, Free parking so that was good
- Stunning location right on the beach with great walks along beach and cliff tops. Wonderful view to ocean from rooms and from the dining/living area which was homely and inviting. Excellent breakfast facilities
- Staff great, room spotless and very nice decor, amazing views and food incredible, will visit again
Fox and grapes
Located in Lifton, 20 miles from Plymouth, Fox and grapes features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Padstow is 30 miles from Fox and grapes, and Port Isaac is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 35 miles from Fox and grapes.
- Staff were friendly and service was good. Room was clean and so were bathrooms. Providing plenty of tea/coffee and biscuits was a nice touch, as was toiletries in the bathrooms. Breakfast was good
- The rooms were clean and comfortable. The food was home made and very good
- The bed was very comfy, the facilities were great. The food was excellent.
- Great full English breakfast I had an early start on my second night and the landlady made me a pack lunch
- Staff were excellent and went beyond what was expected.
The Mill House
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. This 18th-century former corn mill provides first-class food and board, like a true traditional inn. The Mill House is on Cornwall’s north coast, between Port Isaac and Boscastle.The Mill is a charming stone building with a bar, dining room and residents’ lounge all with cozy wood fires. It is set in 7 acres of its own wooded valley and garden.The restaurant serves local produce and local ales. A bar menu is also available.Camelot, King Arthur’s legendary castle is located in the next valley.
- It was quaint, cosy, warm and inviting. The setting is just beautiful and walking in the area is astounding.
- Charming, cute restaurant, close to Tintagel, friendly staff
- The staff were friendly and helpful, good food, the bar had good atmosphere, great location.
- The Scottish kippers were absolutely excellent! Wow!!!
- Great breakfasts. Great location. Great Sunday lunch
Top Hotels In Saint Clether Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Clether Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Clether Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Clether Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!