10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Cirgue Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Cirgue Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Cirgue Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Cirgue Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Cirgue Midi-Pyrénées. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Cirgue Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Cirgue Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-cirgue Midi-pyrénées:
Madame Vacances – Résidence La Marquisié
The small village of Trébas les Bains is located in the Tarn valley, approximately 22 mi from Albi in the South West of France. There is free WiFi at the reception and on the reception terrace.Residence La Marquisié features functional apartments ranging from 2 to 4 rooms and equipped with all the necessary amenities. Available on site: a covered seasonal outdoor pool with children’s paddling pool, a sauna and large sunny terrace with patio furniture.Open from April to October, La Marquisié is located about 1.2 mi from the center of the village, on a hillside with beautiful views of the valley and surrounding hills.In July and August, a bakery service is available.
- Location is remote but very picturesque, there are many activities and places to visit within 30 km radius. You do need a car but you wouldn’t be visiting otherwise anyway. Kayaking base is in town and is very reasonably priced.
- Very quiet location and middle of between 2 cities so far and some dangerous road can lead to accidents and need eyes peeled for crazed french drivers speedings, resort is very nice but no sheets and pay extra cost makes the stay uncomfortable as well with tv had to pay to put into rooms sound unfair as it is very quiet location (felt bored without tv as well no wifi in all apartments except nearer to reception may work in good weather!) Swimming pool is so cold unless brave to go in!
- Good value for money, good location for exploring towns and villages in beautiful midi pyrenees region
- After few hours of road cycling training, swimming pool is greatest thing you can get ! Nice place if you want to stay away from big, crowded holidays places.
- Nice view from the appartment, relaxed and quiet environment. Friendly hosts and a nice swimming pool.
Logis Hotel Restaurant du Pont
This Logis Hotel is located in Ambialet, on the banks of the River Tarn. It offers air-conditioned accommodations and has an outdoor swimming pool and tennis court.Guest rooms at the Logis Hotel Restaurant du Pont are equipped with private bathrooms and a TV.Breakfast is served daily in the hotel’s restaurant and guests are invited to relax in the bar. There is also a floral garden and a children’s playground.Free parking is available on site and the hotel is Hotel du Pont. It is a 30-minute drive from the town of Albi and the N88 and A68 motorways.
- Location is amazing and staff wonderful. Lovely meal.
- Friendly and accomodating staff – they changed our rooms at the last minute despite being very busy. Great breakfast and restaurant, good value for the money. The setting is quite beautiful. Free bikes to hotel guests – we had a great ride along the Tarn river.
- Air conditioning. Sweetbreads and chanterelles. Pleasant staff.
- Location very good. Pool looked good but unable to use it as it was too cold (No fault – just time of year). Outside terrace good.
- The barrage, local church on hill – cycled around, used free bicycles from the hotel.
Domaine du Grand Chêne
Featuring a garden and bar, as well as a restaurant, Domaine du Grand Chêne is located in Fréjairolles.At the inn, each room comes with a closet. Rooms contain an electric tea pot, a private bathroom and free WiFi, while certain rooms are equipped with a terrace and some have lake views.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Domaine du Grand Chêne.The accommodation has a playground. You can play ping pong at Domaine du Grand Chêne, and the area is popular for hiking and fishing.The nearest airport is Castres-Mazamet Airport, 27 miles from the inn.
Le cadre est bien avec une petite étendue d’eau et le camping au calme en contre bas de la route pas très circulante.
Très bon emplacement et accueil
Très petit déjeuner
- lBonnes literies,pas de restaurent le soir ou nous sommes arrivés
l”accueil, le confort , le site très agréable au bord d’un lac, les locations bien disposées , petit déjeuner très bien .
Le même confort que dans un hotel , avec les lits faits et les serviettes de toilettes fournies , c’est un très gros + !!!!!
Je recommande cet établissement et son patron très sympa .
- pour mon prochain passage dans la région aucun problème pour relouer et conseiller d’autre personne
- Le cadre est bien avec une petite étendue d’eau et le camping au calme en contre bas de la route pas très circulante.
Hotel class’eco Albi is located 350 feet from Albi’s ring road and 5 minutes’ drive from the town center. It offers 24-hour front desk service and an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet.All of the rooms have TV and free WiFi internet access. They can accommodate up to 3 people and have shared bathroom facilities.Set in an area with stores and restaurants, the hotel is 0.6 mi from Albi Madeleine Train Station. Free enclosed parking is available on site.
- Super friendly and helpful staff. For the money we pay (around 10 Euro/person), we get a bedroom to sleep for a night, everything is at its basics, and nothing to complain about it for the rate we pay.
- The hotel was great value and you get exactly what you would expect. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. For a one-night short stop, it was great value. You get what you pay for – a clean out of town room at a very reasonable price.
- Easy to find and although close to main road it was relatively quiet. A reasonable supermarket is very close by. Staff were friendly and helpful and the hotel was very cheap.
- Rooms ,toilets and staff good.Quiet Hotel.Kindness of the staff.
- absolutely great value for money very clean have to remember this is only 29eu per night great tv all the sport you need great value breakfast
Campanile Albi Centre
One of our best sellers in Albi! Campanile Albi Center is located 10 minutes from the cathedral and the Toulouse Lautrec Museum. Its rooms are perfect for a stopover or short stay in Albi.All of the rooms are air-conditioned and feature a TV with Canal+ and beIN SPORTS channels. A desk, a courtesy tray and free WiFi access are also provided. Baby cots are available upon advanced request.A full buffet breakfast is served daily at the Campanile Albi Center.On-site parking is free of charge.
- It was very hot in Albi, they would not turn on the air conditioning. The room was very uncomfortable for sleeping. The location was noisy in the morning.
Room was compact but very well designed with ample room for all necessities. Modern and very clean.
Very safe location. We walked from the historical center to the hotel past midnight without any safety concerns.
First class receptionist who welcomed us. Friendly, extremely helpful and professional.
Cleanliness of room and quality of fittings.
- Easy to find and a short walk form the attractions and restaurants. Staff were particularly friendly, helpful and obliging. Plenty of parking adjacent to the rooms and the breakfast on offer was most adequate. The staff recommended an excellent restaurant.
Nadege who checked us in was excellent, very welcoming, friendly, smiling, helpful. Even though due to Easter break the Campanile was short staffed, we did not feel rushed and time was given generously to explain everything. Nadege also checked us out the next morning with the same beautiful manners. This is customer service with excellence. The housekeeping staff was also very polite and also friendly.
A short walk got us to the centre of the old town where we enjoyed the beautiful cathedral; with more time we would have visited the Toulouse Lautrec museum. Lots of small shops were open late which made the streets very lively. The architecture is also interesting. We bought take away Chinese food from a restaurant close to the hotel which was very convenient.
Hotel The Originals Albi Le Cantepau (ex Inter-Hotel)
One of our best sellers in Albi! Hotel The Originals Albi Le Cantepau is located in Albi, next to the River Tarn.The en-suite accommodations each features a large flat-screen TV with Canal+ and beIN Sports, a ceiling fan and free WiFi internet access.A full breakfast buffet is served daily and Hotel The Originals Albi Le Cantepau’s restaurant, La Table du Sommelier, located 250 feet away, serves gastronomic cuisine and is listed in several restaurant guidebooks.Hotel The Originals Albi Le Cantepau provides free on-site parking. It is located 2,650 feet from the Toulouse Lautrec Museum and the Sainte Cecile Cathedral.
- Convenient location! Nice room. Pleasant staff! Good breakfast.
- Positions is good. Gives access to the interesting parts of the city.
- Personalized friendly staff efficient clean parking
Good location, just outside the crowded tourist centre. Quiet area. Easy, ten minute walk into main area of the city and its plentiful restaurants/cafes, etc. About a dozen private (unsecured) parking spaces for the hotel without extra charge.
Reasonable sized room; okay for a couple of nights. Good value breakfast. Friendly owners/managers. A private hotel within a marketing network: this gives it character, warmth and some individuality which is highly desirable in this age of huge standardised groups.
Good value for money for a decent hotel in a busy touristy city. (Advice: book one of the slightly dearer rooms for a better view away from the surrounding streets, etc.)
- I loved the location of the hotel. Just accross the bridge from the ecumenical center of Albi. Particularly the golden hour beautiful scenery of the old town.
ibis budget Albi Terssac
ibis budget Albi Terssac (ex Premiere Classe) is located 3.7 mi from Albi historic center, a district listed on UNESCO World heritage List. Free parking is available on site.This hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi access, LCD TVs with a large selection of channels. A restaurant is located few feet from the property.Start the day with a generous buffet breakfast available from 06:30 to 9:30 weekdays and from 07:30 to 10:30 at the weekend and on public holidays.The ibis budget Albi Terssac is a 10-minute drive from the city’s historic center with Ste Cecile Cathedral and Toulouse-Lautrec Museum.
- Staff was very helpful in suggesting parking places in downtown Albi. Actually, once you figure out the back way, the hotel is only a few kilometers from the center of Albi. True to form, this Ibis Budget Hotel is clean, comfortable, and a good value for a budget hotel. The internet worked very well. Very happy with my stay.
- The continental breakfast was excellent. The staff were obliging.
- friendly helpful staff good advice on local restaurants good breakfast easy access to and from the centre of Alba and where to park in town. A good night stop over for one or two nights if you were spending time in town but did not want to stay in town
- the friendliness and motivation of the personal, despite of the “one lady has to do all” mentality of the IBIS chain … be reception…prepare breakfast…Clean breakfast room
- Booking.com had failed to register our booking with the hotel. Despite this the reception staff were great and found us a room – although it meant we all slept in single beds instead of a double and a single. Convenient location.
ibis budget Albi Centre
One of our best sellers in Albi! ibis budget Albi Center is a hotel located in Albi, just 1,950 feet from Albi Cathedral. Free WiFi access is available and on-siteparking is available at a small extra cost.Each room here will provide you with air conditioning, a private shower room, a flat-screen TV and a desk.The hotel is 2,300 feet from Toulouse-Lautrec Museum and 1.8 mi from Albi Golf Course. Toulouse-Blagnac Airport is 43 mi away.
- Amazing location – near everything. Helpful staff. Let us check in early. Very comfy bed and great showed. Such a bargain – and nothing budget about it (compared to ibis Budget, this was very upmarket).
- Ok budget hotel with own free parking close to places of interest.
- Breakfast was good, the hotel has a young looking design
- Very convenient and clean budget hotel in the center of Albi. It delivers what it claims – no more no less. IMHO, that’s fine.
- Exceptionally polite staff. Ideal location, close to city centre and train station, but still quiet and calm. Breakfast very tasty and varied.
Hôtel Brasserie du Parc
Hotel du Parc provides accommodations in the heart of Albi, the capital of the Tarn department.Each Hotel du Parc room has a TV and private bathroom with tub or shower. Free WiFi access is available in all areas.The small charming hotel is 2,450 feet from Albi Cathedral, the most important religious building in Albi and 2,150 feet from the Toulouse-Lautrec museum. It is also an hour’s drive from Toulouse. Guests have access to free parking near the hotel.
- Excellent location and about 5 minutes walk from train station. Shops close by. Great little pub at hotel which stays open late. Nice to relax in well into the night.
- Location very good. Thursday morning staff pleasant, despite being down to one croissant.
- Friendly, welcoming staff and good central location.
- Many hotels have no atmosphere. This was the exception. Friendly staff. Lively bar good food clean and modern rooms. Were made to feel welcome
- An unpretentious small hotel in a great location only a short walk from the historic centre. Not too noisy considering its location. Simple brasserie type food but good value for money, as was the local wine. We chose to eat here on our second night as well, having enjoyed the meal on the first evening.
Hotel Le Rochegude
One of our top picks in Albi.Hotel Le Rochegude is an eco-friendly hotel located a 5-minute walk from the heart of Albi. Free WiFi access is available and there is an on-site bar.Each room has air conditioning, a desk and a TV with cable channels. Featuring a bath or a shower, the private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A hearty breakfast is served daily, including pastries, bread, butter, jam, yogurt, cereals, fruit juice and hot drinks.Other facilities offered at Hotel Le Rochegude include a shared lounge and luggage storage, and guests have access to newspapers daily.Albi Cathedral and Toulouse-Lautrec Museum are 2,950 feet from the hotel.
staff is kind.
he makes me comfortable.
clean and close to station.
- Great location, easy parking, lovely staff and great breakfast!
- The manager was completely charming and very helpful. Top marks in all ways. Our thanks to him 🙂
- Superb site for walking to all the points of interest.
- Very well positioned for business at the university, and a pleasant 10-minute walk through the park and pedestrian route into the medieval episcopal city.
- staff is kind.
Top Hotels In Saint-cirgue Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Cirgue Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Cirgue Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Cirgue Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!