10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Christophe Valle d’Aosta – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Christophe Valle d’Aosta is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Christophe Valle d’Aosta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Christophe Valle d’Aosta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Christophe Valle d’Aosta. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Christophe Valle d’Aosta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Christophe Valle d’Aosta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-christophe Valle D’aosta:
One of our top picks in Aosta.Showcasing a terrace and fitness center, Hotel Village is located in Aosta.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower.There is a gift shop at the property.Zermatt is 26 miles from Hotel Village, and Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 28 miles away. Turin Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- friendly staff, nice large cottage, cozy atmosphere
- The croissants were delicious and the staff were lovely.
- Amazing value for money, refurbished/modern chalet with private parking, nice breakfast and friendly personnel. The location is perfect to visit the majority of Aosta Valley, very pleasant stay.
We were staying at challet and it was very nice. Very thick snows and view of mountains, from front and back windows! Room is properly heated, wifi-ed and hot water available.
The location is nice to be placed for challet but also not far from civilization. Very close to highway and lots of restaurant nearby
- It is a really nice decorated property. The wood houses are very cute, spacious and cosy. The bathroom is modern and clean.
One of our best sellers in Aosta! Hotel Mochettaz is located in Aosta, just 28 miles from Zermatt. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 26 miles from Hotel Mochettaz, and Val dʼIsère is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 40 miles from the property.
* Excellent breakfast
* Great value for the money
* Pleasant and helpful people
- Excellent breakfast. I liked the warm fresh rolls and salami. Basic accommodation. Good siazed rooms. Good value for money. It is beside the main road through Aosta giving good access by car to the ski resorts in the Aosta Valley. About 50 minutes drive to Cervinia, Courmayeur and La Thuile, 45 mins to Crevacol, 5 minutes drive to the Aosta Pila gondola giving access to superb 68KM of pistes at Pila. It has a bar that is open until early evening and is used by locals creating a nice atmosphere. Free parking at the hotel. The city centre is about 20-25 minutes walk away. There is a pizzeria across the road from the hotel and other restaurant’s are passed when walking into town.
- Clean and comfortable for a short stay (very little bathroom). Nice breakfast with ham, salami, eggs, muesli, croissant, marmalade, honey and a huge choice of yogurt from a nearby factory.
- Very nice hotel with local bar. The best breakfast we ever got ion Italy. Very local atmosphere. Nice staff.
- The Italian style and nature of the place. The attached bar. The breakfast. Quietness. Big car-park. Wardrobe.
- * Excellent breakfast
One of our top picks in Aosta.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Diana offers accommodations in Aosta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Zermatt is 28 miles from Hotel Diana, and Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 27 miles from the property. Turin Airport is 40 miles away.
- Lovely staff and great location, nothing but high praise for this hotel.
- We have stayed here many times and the staff are excellent, the rooms are clean and quiet at night. Very good breakfast all inclusive.
We loved the mountain view from the room and especially from the bathroom.
The hotel is an excellent value for money. The breakfast was very good. And they serve proper coffee.
The staff is very friendly and enthusiastic.
They could well be on their way to be a four star hotel and not just three.
Chris and Tatjana
- Staff were helpful and friendly and breakfast was good. A great restaurant in the village only 5 minutes walk away.
- From beginning to end, the hotel gave excellent customer service and went over and above. There are a variety of teas and biscuits available in the lobby where there are sofas and tables with views of the mountains. Breakfast is plentiful and the rooms dpacious.
Hotel Express Aosta East
One of our top picks in Aosta.Located in Aosta, 27 miles from Zermatt, Hotel Express Aosta East features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and shops at the property.Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 27 miles from Hotel Express Aosta East, and Val dʼIsère is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Express Aosta East.
- Hotel is great for a one night stop, basic, clean and well located for skiing. No luxuries and a few knocks and scratches but for under 50 Eur this is what I expected. Did not have breakfast but shopping mall opposite is great for everything you need
- Excellent location with mall near by. Spacious room for 3 adults.
- Easy to find, welcoming friendly staff. Comfy bed.
- Just off motorway but quiet. Room very good. Breakfast excellent. Very good value for money. No restaurant in hotel for evening dinner. Independent restaurant in same complex got thumbs down from hotel staff. Carrefour supermarket opposite. Luckily we’d had a good lunch at the top of the St Bernard Pass so bread, ham and fruit from the carrefour sufficed. Free parking in hotel garage for motorbikes.
- very convenient overnight stay close to Mont Blanc tunnel and just off motorway. This is a transit hotel, just for the overnight stop on way to or from M.Blanc but with comfortable and large family rooms and good value for money. Nearby a large supermarket and shops and restuaramts and instant fast access to motorway to continue journey.
Hostellerie Du Cheval Blanc
Located in Aosta, 28 miles from Zermatt, Hostellerie Du Cheval Blanc features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 26 miles from Hotel Du Cheval Blanc, and Val dʼIsère is 26 miles away. Turin Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- Free parking and only a ten minute walk into the town centre. Room clean and tidy.
- Breakfast was fine. Bed comfortable. Restaurant staff were the best.
- beds were super comfortable and the desk employees were very helpful.
We stayed at your hotel for 3 days
Our stay was very comfortable, enjoyed a great breakfast every morning , staff were excellent. Will highly recommend
Thank you for making our stay a comfortable one
- Room is spacious. Parkings are plenty on site. 10 min to the center
Hotel Le Pageot
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Le Pageot offers accommodations in Aosta. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Zermatt is 28 miles from Hotel Le Pageot, and Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Le Pageot.
- Easy stop over. Parking available. Friendly welcome. Comfortable rooms.
- The staff was really friendly, help us handled the luggages. Small room with everything we needed. Near to the bus station and train station, 10 mins by walk to the city center.
- Close to the city centre. Kind staff and clean room. It was very easy to park the car.
- Staff were freindly, close to transport & town
- Near town centre. Underground parking for motorcycle, free. Kettle in room.
HB Aosta Hotel
One of our top picks in Aosta.Showcasing a sun terrace and ski storage, HB Aosta Hotel is located in Aosta, just 29 miles from Zermatt. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 25 miles from HB Aosta Hotel, and Val dʼIsère is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 41 miles from HB Aosta Hotel.
- Location is exelent; close to village facilities and ski resort entrance, safe parking outside the hotel, very friendly and helpfull staff. Typical Italian breakfast. Nice and clean room with view to the fantastic mountains of Valle Aosta.
- The location is perfect – at the beginning of the pedestrian area and not far from ski lift. The price of parking was just EUR5/day. Good breakfast.
- Location, staff, comfort, access to town, breakfast. Cannot find fault.
- Very nice clean hotel in a quiet area and yet right next to one of the main shopping and restaurant areas in Aosta. Very comfortable room with a great panoramic view. I would recommend this hotel anytime
- A good hotel in the centre. Friendly and helpful with good English spoken by receptionists.
Albergo Mancuso del Voison
Located in Aosta, 29 miles from Zermatt, Albergo Mancuso del Voison features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 25 miles from Albergo Mancuso del Voison, and Val dʼIsère is 25 miles from the property. Turin Airport is 40 miles away.
- Comfortable bed, good location close to ski-gondola.
- Location close to ski lift and quite close to town centre.
- Excellent location 5 minute walk to train / bus station , cable car at Pila , hyper market and Center of town .Situated on a nice quiet street with lovely view of the mountain from the balcony .Single room and bathroom were a good size and clean.Pleasant ,warm ,safe and well ordered typical family run 2*.
- Large rooms and a good shower. Plus quiet location. Friendly hosts – we left a phone charger in the room but contacted the hotel and were able to come back and collect it a couple of days later.
- The bed was comfy. The location was fairly close to everything.
The Lodge Aosta
The Lodge Aosta is located in Aosta, just 28 miles from Zermatt. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 26 miles from The Lodge Aosta, and Val dʼIsère is 26 miles from the property. Turin Airport is 40 miles away.
- Views from the room were excellent, staff were friendly and helpfull
- Walking distance from the town centre. Nice big room and reasonable (large) bed.
Good bed and good shower. And a lot of space in room, car parking very close to room.
It was good for a low budget choice.
la vicinanza (circa 1 km) al centro storico della città.
Avendo deciso di partire un giorno prima, lo staff di altra struttura (collegata al The Lodge Aosta) ci ha proposto di spostarci nella loro struttura o in alternativa il rimborso una notte.
- Abbastanza tranquilla nonostante la strada trafficata
One of our best sellers in Aosta! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Monte Emilius offers pet-friendly accommodations in Aosta. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Zermatt is 29 miles from Monte Emilius, and Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 26 miles away.
- Beautiful view and we had a very good dinner in the hotel restaurant.
- Great place, recently completely redone. Amazing style in the rooms, probably one of the cleanest hotels I’ve ever seen. Really laid back place, but stylish at the same time. The owner is really charming, breakfast is totally worth it. She upgraded our room because the hotel wasn’t full, that was greatly appreciated. As you wake up, if you look to the left you can see and hear the cows and their bells walking down the road; if you look right, you could probably wave hi to the alps. Great stay overall, to be recommended. 🙂
- Absolutely amazing experience! I never expected something like that in a little town on a side from Aosta. Fabulous! The hotel is completely new, with a cozy and modern design. Fantastic bathrooms with great shower cabin. Everything is comfortable, new and very clean. There is a superb restaurant with a very reasonable prices for such a level of food. Staff is very helpful and nice to deal with. Breakfasts were quite ok, but could be improved. It was a perfect starting point for our journey in Aosta! A lot of pleasure.
- Newly refurbished to a very high standard. Lovely family run hotel and restaurant with fantastic views.
- The room das big, both room and bathroom were very clean! Good price as well. I recommend.
Top Hotels In Saint-christophe Valle D’aosta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Christophe Valle d’Aosta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Christophe Valle d’Aosta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Christophe Valle d’Aosta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!