10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Christophe Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Christophe Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Christophe Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Christophe Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Christophe Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Christophe Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Christophe Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-christophe Rhône-alps:
Les Lodges du Lac
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool, a garden and a terrace, Les Lodges du Lac is set in a 2-hectare park and is located in Saint-Alban-de-Montbel. Free WiFi access is available in this hotel.The soundproofed rooms have a flat-screen TV and a balcony or terrace. Featuring a bath or shower, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer.The on site restaurant offers fresh and seasonal food. A bar is also available.Guests can also enjoy evening entertainment at the hotel.Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 50 mi away. The property offers free parking.
Also the restaurant which belongs to the hotel was closed in the evening when we arrived, the host offered us a fantastic plate with cheese from the region, fresh bread and salad. The hosts were very nice, helpful and great in communication. In the morning on the day we arrived they gave us a short call to organize our arrival.
To the room belongs a real king size bed not a small french double bed – great for me and my wife and our little baby! Amazing view on the mountains!
- Breakfast was very good and pool facilities were nice
- The hotel staff were very helpful and friendly. The beds were very comfortable and the room had a balcony. The breakfast was well stocked and the coffee was plentiful. The restaurant food was very good. My husband had the same dish on consecutive nights and both were excellent. The accompaniments changed which made the dish a little more interesting each time. They had a super pool which was most welcome after a long hot day in the bicycle saddle.
- Landed late at Lyon so used hotel as a stopover. Small rooms but woke up refreshed as beds were good. After breakfast we had a drive around the lake before continuing our journey.
- The dinner was poor and one dish recommended was 5 frozen then badly cooked prawns
- Also the restaurant which belongs to the hotel was closed in the evening when we arrived, the host offered us a fantastic plate with cheese from the region, fresh bread and salad. The hosts were very nice, helpful and great in communication. In the morning on the day we arrived they gave us a short call to organize our arrival.
Hotel Le Beau Site
Hotel Le Beau Site, located in the heart of Chartreuse Regional Park, is ideally located 1,000 feet from the ski slopes. The hotel offers a terrace with panoramic views and a swimming pool.The rooms have a private bathroom, and some have a balcony with views of Chartreuse.A buffet breakfast is available from 7:30 to 10:30 daily. Restaurants can be found within Saint-Pierre-de-Chartreuse.The situation of the property is ideally located for skiing in the winter and hiking is the summer. Grenoble and Chambéry are also both within 19 mi.
- Beautiful views, nice clean room, lovely terrace for breakfast
Breakfast = Not consumed
Location = Right in the center of a picturesque mountain village. Public Parking right across street. All surrounded by a
spectacular mountain panorama.
- I was here first with my cherie for three nights, hiking around the area, then travelled home to Finland but came back next week with my kids for 4days. Perhaps that tells enough 🙂 – The hotel is a family-run old-world (1920s’) hotel, with a lots of original atmosphere, furniture etc + all the modern needs you really need. Nice pool. SUPER breakfast! Area and the village is really nice, nearby auberge offers really good food! A lot of hiking routes around. However, the best of all are Catherine and Laure. Mother and daughter, who really make the place – KIITOS PALJON (=merci mille fois!)
- We had a comfortable first floor room which had two sets French doors opening onto balconies with good views of the surrounding Chartreuse countryside.
- The location was nice, the hotel was charming and the staff really nice… We also enjoy the very nice breakfast.
With direct access to the Aiguebelette Lake, Les Sirenes features a private beach, rooms with an LCD TV and a gourmet restaurant. With free Wi-Fi throughout, the property is 14 mi from Chambéry.Each room is provided with a private bathroom, a desk and a wardrobe. Some of the rooms have a balcony and family rooms are also available.The breakfast is served daily in the hotel’s dining room. Traditional specialties are proposed at the restaurant, which has a terrace opening onto the lake.You can do water sports on the lake or visit the city of Chambéry. You can also have spa treatments in Aix-les-Bains, which is a 30-minute drive away. Free private parking is provided at Les Sirenes.
- The locatin is so badly that it took 1 hour to find eve the navigation system was confused.I had to organize regional people at night to give me help to find.
- Fabulous location. Shame about the room, bed, lack of info offered by le patron. But restaurant was good, views were stunning and swim in the lake was glorious.
- The worst hotel I have ever stayed in. An emergency booking as chambery airport was in meltdown due to heavy snow in the tarantaise. Would have been more comfortable sleeping in the airport. A cross between the Bates motel and the shining.
- La situation de l hôtel par rapport à notre emploie du temps
La vue est splendide
Le personnel attentionné
Les espaces verts bien entretenus
Les Saints Pères
Located 3.1 mi from Chambéry, this charming hotel features a panoramic view of the Lac du Bourget, a big shaded garden and an outdoor swimming pool with sun beds. A bar and a traditional restaurant are available. Free WiFi is provided in the entire property.Furnished with antique furniture, each room with attached bathroom at Les Saint-Pères includes a TV, mini-bar and a safety deposit box. They all have a view of the garden or the lake and a hairdryer is provided in each room.Les Saint-Pères serves a buffet breakfast. French specialties are proposed for lunch and dinner and during summertime they can be taken on the terrace.The Lac du Bourget is a 20-minute drive away and the Apremont Golf Club is 3.7 mi away.Chambéry Train Station is 5.6 mi away and Grenoble Isère Airport is 12 mi away. The A43 Motorway access is a 15-minute drive away and the village of Montagnole is 5.6 mi away.
Beautiful rooms – furniture in old style (~1850) , but still in the best quality, Bathroom beautiful and modern.
Restaurant in hotel – very good.
- Gorgeous boutique hotel overlooking a stunning valley view. Great restaurant at the hotel which was very accommodating for our complicated food intolerances. Great stay overall
- We loved the whole place, beautiful! Wonderful setting, fabulous interior, the pool was delightful and the views stunning. Breakfast was very good.
- Spectacular location with view on Chambéry, authentic design of rooms, excellent restaurant – but first and foremost outstanding service by hotel team!
- Loved this out of the way, top class, hotel. Intimate, rooms were amazing. Staff were so on hand to help with anything needed. Pool was fab, breakfast superb set under the grape vines. A secret find, we will be there again soon.
- Beautiful rooms – furniture in old style (~1850) , but still in the best quality, Bathroom beautiful and modern.
Kyriad Chambéry Centre – Hôtel et Résidence
Kyriad Chambéry Center – Hôtel et Résidence is located near the center of Chambery, a short walk from the Congress Center Le Manege and the historical area. It has a fitness room and free fiber optic WiFi access is available. Paid underground parking is available upon reservation.The nonsmoking rooms and apartments are each equipped with a flat-screen TV and private bathrooms and a kitchenette allowing guests autonomy during their stay.The breakfast includes a wide selection of organic and gluten-free produce. Snack bags including a pasta dish, a yogurt and a soft drink can be requested at an extra cost.Massage treatments can be arranged at an extra cost and are subject to availability. Both Revard and La Féclaz Ski Resorts are 16 mi from the hotel and the Chartreuse Regional Nature Park is 9.3 mi away. A bus to the train station is available 650 feet from the hotel.
Very good breakfast, clean restaurant, delicious croissants.
The hotel is 5 minutes of walking from the centre and the old town, excellent position.
- The room is beautiful, with a little kitchenette area. Breakfast is amazing! Plentiful, well presented, in a modern dining room. The hotel is at the edge of the gorgeous, level, charming old town.
- A decent hotel in a good location and a reasonable price.
- Very polite and efficient staff. We had an issue with our first room and we were given a new room with absolutely no hassle. We highly recommend this place if visiting Chambéry.
- Huge rooms, comfortable beds. Very quiet rooms and great location.
- Very good breakfast, clean restaurant, delicious croissants.
Hotel le Cinq Hyper – Centre
One of our best sellers in Chambéry! Located in central Chambéry, this hotel offers a 24-hour reception, an indoor swimming pool with free access for hotel residents and a bar. It is 1,800 feet from Chambéry Cathedral and 1,500 feet from the train station.Modernly decorated, all of the air-conditioned rooms at Hôtel le Cinq are feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, free high speed WiFi access and a desk. They are complete with an private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is offered every morning. Guests can also enjoy a drink in the hotel’s bar. Coworking spaces are available. The A43 motorway is ideally located 6.2 mi away.
- Stayed 4 days. One day in each type of room. The suite room is well worth the money at only 40 or so euro before. The bar is excellent and will serve as late as you’d like. Couldn’t more highly recommend this hotel. Location is great as well
the boiling water for the eggs was to cold 60°?
the bed was to hard but for the rest very nice hotel
100% for price/quality!!
i would recommend it to everybody and i will come again if i have to sleep in the neighbourhood
Good price for the money! SPA is good and included in price as well as breakfast. Very good value for money.
Staff super nice, professional and of good advice. Very good location to busy downtown.
- Great location and nicely appointed rooms. Service from the front desk was exceptional – they couldn’t do enough to help us.
- Friendly welcome. Pleasant room. Good breakfast. Just the job for an overnight stop.
Hotel The Originals des Princes Chambéry (ex Inter-Hotel)
Hotel The Originals des Princes Chambéry (ex Inter-Hotel) is located in Chambéry’s Old Town, near the le Château des Ducs de Savoie. It offers air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV and free WiFi.A buffet breakfast is served daily in the hotel.Hotel The Originals des Princes Chambéry (ex Inter-Hotel) has a piano bar for evening entertainment. A private spa is available on site for an additional charge upon reservation. Massages are also available upon request.It also provides 24-hour reception service and an iMac computer with internet available for guests.
- Great location near the Chateau and Medieval town, good breakfast, comfortable room. We liked the decor of the room as well. Not too noisy at night compared with other
- Right in the middle of the old city, a 15 minute walk from the train station. Bed was super comfortable.
- Excellent location right in the center of town. Close to all restaurants, shops and parking.
The location was good and the room was clean. However, the cosy room as ours was described, was extremely small and with beams so you had to duck quite a bit. I would not have wanted more than one night in that particular room.
Parking was nearby and cost extra. If you are there on a Sunday parking is free in the street. In fact it is free from 7.00pm on the Saturday, so we saved money by not using the parking recommended by the hotel.
- This charming hotel is very well located for a visit to central Chambery. Nicely decorated and comfortable room and bathroom simple but adequate. Staff were very kind and helpful and everything about the hotel was first rate. We would gladly stay there again as it is in the midst of shopping, cultural attractions and good restaurants.
Best Western Le Palladior Voiron
Located in Voiron, in the Isère region, Best Western Palladior features a bar and a restaurant with terrace. Only 12 mi from Grenoble Airport, it provides a free high-speed WiFi connection throughout the property.The air-conditioned rooms and suites at Best Western Palladior all include a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. They are also equipped with satellite TV and tea and coffee making facilities.A buffet breakfast is available in the morning with a surcharge. The on-site restaurant serves a selection of light meals and snacks, and offers a wide choice of wines. Sometimes on a Friday, an all-you-can-eat seafood buffet including hot and cold fish dishes, shellfish, salads and a glass of white wine may be available.With free private parking on site, the hotel is only 15 minutes by car from Grenoble and the Technopole Technology Center. Lyon – Saint-Exupéry Airport and Lyon – Saint-Exupéry TGV Train Station are both a 40-minute drive away.
Maxime from the front desk repeatedly went above and beyond! He is so competent. He remembered my requests and followed through even when returning to a new shift. He just happened to notice, when bringing me an extra pillow, that the sofa bed had not been madeup. He quickly took it open himself to do it himself! He called me the afternoon before we were to leave town to confirm my having a taxi for 5:30 the next morning. With Maxime at the front guests will be treated like they are wanted guests!
Aziz was at the front when we checked out at 5:30am. He was kind and thoughtful, urging the kids to have a drink, AND, followed us to the taxi with a plastic container of croissants so my kids would not be hungry! I don’t know how you found these men, but they put their hearts into their jobs 🙂
- Convenient for motorway stop. Comfortable enough and clean
- The staff were very friendly. The hotel was very comfortable – this is our third visit. Buffet dinner was available until late in the evening (10pm) so perfect after a long drive.
- Great location for a night stop with easy access to the motorway. Restaurant was comfortable with a varied menu but expensive. Staff were very friendly and efficient when checking in and out.
- Great value for money, we had a stop over there for a night. Nice room, nice staff, nice breaki
- Maxime from the front desk repeatedly went above and beyond! He is so competent. He remembered my requests and followed through even when returning to a new shift. He just happened to notice, when bringing me an extra pillow, that the sofa bed had not been madeup. He quickly took it open himself to do it himself! He called me the afternoon before we were to leave town to confirm my having a taxi for 5:30 the next morning. With Maxime at the front guests will be treated like they are wanted guests!
One of our top picks in Chambéry.Offering a restaurant and a bar, Ô Pervenches is a hotel located in Chambéry. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here features a TV, a desk and a telephone. Featuring a bath or shower, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer.Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities.The hotel is 1 mi from La Fontaine des Elephants and 1.2 mi from the Museum of Fine Arts. Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport is 54 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Wonderful place situated up on a hill above the city but very close. You feel like you’re in the middle of nature but it’s close to everything. The restaurant was great for dinner and breakfast.
- Lovely hotel, spacious room, lovely hosts and superb breakfasts for 9 euros a day, with great coffee. We had asked for a quiet room on the top floor which is what we were given (room 9) and although a fan was thankfully provided, we found the room incredibly hot without air con, as the temperatures outside were in the mid 30s for the 4 days we were there. To be fair, we could have asked to be moved but we didn’t, so this was not the hotel’s fault – it would be a great room in the winter! The location was very quiet, about 1.5kms from the town centre. I would definitely recommend this hotel, especially if you are travelling by car.
- The hotel was clean and nicely presented, sadly no food was available as it was Sunday evening but the reception kindly recommended and booked a restaurant in the town.
- Friendly and helpful and flexible staff. They were entertaining a very large christening party but they fitted us in to an adjacent room and despite being very busy they were very attentive and the food was excellent
- A very comfortable stay with friendly staff in attendance. We enjoyed our evening meal, sitting out on the terrace in the middle of September, which was well cooked
Kyriad Grenoble-Voiron Chartreuse-Centr’alp
Kyriad Grenoble-Voiron Chartreuse-Centr’alp is located in the center of Voiron, 12 minutes’ drive from Centr’Alp Industrial Zone and just a 9-minute walk from Voiron Train Station. It offers free parking and free WiFi access, as well as a 24-hour front desk.The air-conditioned rooms all have a flat-screen TV with international channels. Each have a private bathroom with a mirror, hairdryer and free toiletries. A courtesy tray including a free water bottle is offered on arrival. All rooms are serviced by a elevator.The hotel serves a buffet breakfast every day which guests can enjoy in the dining room, or in their room upon request. Guests can also dine in the on-site restaurant, Chez Jules.Visit the Caves de la Chartreuse, the longest cave in the world, which is just 1,000 feet from the hotel. Bonnat chocolate shop is just 1,800 feet from the property and Lac de Paladru is 9.9 mi away.The Kyriad hotel is a 5-minute drive from the A48 and A49 motorways. Lyon Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
The staff was awesome! Very friendly and helpful and great to work with!
The breakfast was good. Standard hotel type breakfast but was good quality. Nothing that would set it apart is exceptional.
- Clean fresh room, also the breakfast choice was good and plentiful.
- This hotel was a very comfortable stay. Excellent value for a clean, modern hotel room. The breakfast was good. The staff was very friendly and English speaking, which made it much easier for us.
- The breakfast was ok. The hotel is located quite centric. The staff is very nice and helpful!
- The lady at the reception was very kind and accommodating.
- The staff was awesome! Very friendly and helpful and great to work with!
Top Hotels In Saint-christophe Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Christophe Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Christophe Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Christophe Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!