10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Chamas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Chamas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Chamas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Chamas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Chamas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Chamas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Chamas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-chamas Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Citotel Le Mirage
Set in Istres, 24 mi from Marseille, Citotel Le Mirage features a 427 ft² swimming pool located in a garden. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Certain rooms include a seating area and/or a terrace or balcony.The hotel’s breakfast room, “Le Lagon” is located on the pool side, where guests can relax.Boules can be enjoyed on site, and a selection of activities is offered in the area, such as horse riding and cycling.Aix-en-Provence is 23 mi from Citotel Le Mirage, while Arles is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Marseille Provence Airport, 12 mi from the property. Free private parking is available on site.
- It a very nice hotel! Helpful stuff, very nice breakfast in a morning right by the pool. Rooms are big and clean! Wasn’t enough towels for two of us, but front desk person gave us extra, as soon as we ask for it.
- Great pool. Great personal. Altmodisch design, lovely setting.
Great stay for a night in the suite room, large room for family.
Helpful staff and good wifi.
- good breakfast, nice staff, good swimmingpool, big room, nice bathroom, clean
- Personnel très impliqué , bonne situation graphique et calme
Le Devem De Mirapier
Le Devem De Mirapier is located 5 minutes from Salon de Provence in the heart of Provence, and it offers free private parking, free WiFi and bikes to borrow. It has a seasonal, heated swimming pool outside, a tennis court, pool table and sun terrace.Rooms are comfortable, modern and fully equipped with private bathrooms and quilts on the beds for winter. A safety deposit box is available at reception.Breakfast is prepared every morning and it can be taken in your room upon request. Guests can play billiards in the lounge and snacks are available upon request during the week from September to June.Le Devem De Mirapier is easily accessible via the A7 motorway towards Avignon. Miramas and the Village des Marques shopping outlet are a 13-minute drive away. Le Devem De Mirapier is between Grans and Cornillon-Confoux villages, 21 mi away from Aix-en-Provence and 15 mi from Marseille Marignane Airport.
- The owners Nathalie and Pascal are kind, gentle and social people who definitely want their guests to be happy. The property is newly constructed and beautiful, with a nice heated pool, spacious rooms, and great sitting areas all over. Breakfast was good for 8 euros, though perhaps a bit more variety would be good for those staying a few days but this is quite minor.
- Very kind staff, basic solution with good wi-if connection.
- Natalie is super and Pascal was also working! Perfect location: 500 m from the gasoline station and foodstore, and about 2 km from motorway and in the same time the property is situated in a silent area with parc/forest. Very good bed. Bathroom and WC are separate. Good press in shower. Wonderful areas with swimming pool and excellent (sic!) tennis court.
Nous avons passé une nuit dans cet hôtel 3 étoiles absolument parfaite.
L’hotel est magnifique à l’intérieur, décoré avec grand gout.
La chambre était parfaitement propre, belle et bien entretenue.
La salle de bain disposait d’une grande baignoire et était super.
Surtout, la patrone nous a vraiment bien accueillie, elle est gentille, douce et extrêmement agréable, cela fait plaisir de rencontrer des hôteliers aussi charmants.
Elle nous a même offert une réduction de 10% dans toutes les boutiques du village de marques de Miramas, tout proche, qui nous a fait faire de belles économies le lendemain et à rendu notre journée meilleure.
Le petit déjeuner était copieux, très gourmand, il y avait tout ce que l’on peut vouloir, c’était propre et très bon.
Nous recommandons chaudement cet hôtel pour sa beauté, sa propreté et son accueil soigné. Nous y reviendrons à coup sûr.
David et Marine
Le confort et le calme
L’ambiance chaleureuse et feutrée
L’amabilité des propriétaires
La décoration recherchée
Le dîner copieux et goûteux
Le prix plus qu’attractif
Brit Hôtel Salon de Provence
One of our top picks in Salon-de-Provence.Located in Salon-de-Provence, Brit Hôtel Salon de Provence features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Boasting a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a bar and a restaurant. The accommodations provides luggage storage space and free WiFi. Secured private parking is available.The rooms in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with air conditioning and a private bathroom with a shower. All guest rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is available daily at Brit Hôtel Salon de Provence.The accommodations offers a terrace. You can play table tennis at Brit Hôtel Salon de Provence.Marseille is 29 mi from the hotel, while Aix-en-Provence is 23 mi away. The nearest airport is Marseille Provence Airport, 15 mi from the property.
- clean, spacious, quiet, worth the money. really beautiful bathroom
hot food at breakfast
staff were amazing, so helpful and fun to chat to.
evening meals were good.
The owners and staff were exceptional.
The breakfast was very good- fresh hot omelettes every day. Plenty of choice.
A bottle of water in every room – replaced every day….nice touch !
Very clean and all linen changed every day .
Nice friendly bar area.
Evening meals were good ( Monday to Thursdays )
Plenty of car parking.
Gym next door.
- A great welcome from very friendly staff. English and French spoken. Nothing was too much trouble. Excellent breakfast, lots of choice, hot and cold.
Very convienient accommodation for one night of a road trip in Provence, the hotel is located just along the road and it makes it perfect to stop by. We had a family suite with 2 rooms, clean and spacious, newly furnished.
Nice breakfast in the garden next to the small but nice swimming pool, a pity we can’t have a splash as we had to leave!
Première Classe Istres
Just 1.2 mi Etang de Berre, this Première Classe is located in Istres. It offers contemporary rooms, 9.3 mi from Fos-Sur-Mer.An LCD TV with cable channels and a work desk are basic facilities in rooms at Première Classe Istres. Each has a private bathroom with a shower and a toilet and is serviced by a elevator.In the colorful breakfast room or on the terrace, a buffet is served every morning. Guests also have access to a microwave and drinks and snacks vending machines in the 24-hour reception.Wi-Fi is free throughout the hotel and private parking is available on site. Martigues is a 12 mi drive away. Marseille Airport is 27 mi from the property.
Le calme, la propreté.
De la place sur le parking
CANAL PLUS LE PARKING
LE CONFORT POUR LE PRIX BON RAPPORT ET LE LIT CONFORTABLE
- Le lit était propre et le petit-déjeuner était bon avec de bons produits.
- Tout était bien bon accueil… literie confortable
- Le calme, la disponibilité de la gérante et la fraîcheur du pain.
- Le calme, la propreté.
Elegant and modern rooms, 24-hour front desk, a number of services and a lovely outdoor swimming pool make the Hôtel Ariane a peaceful retreat in picturesque Istres.Rooms are soundproofed and equipped with private bathrooms. They are elegant and well-furnished living spaces equipped with modern amenities including flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi access.For your seminars and business meetings, the Hôtel Ariane features 2 adjustable and fully equipped meeting/function rooms.The hotel boasts a privileged location in the Provence region, at the crossroads between the Mediterranean Sea, Alpilles Mountains and Camargue region.
Location is ideal for my visit, but uninspiring for access to town, restarants, etc.
Breakfast suitable for normal busness.
Reception and staff very helpful.
New gym now opened, may be useful for future visits.
- chambre tres spacieuse, qualite excellente de la literie, la piscine
Bathroom was roomy, clean, and with a good shower…
The staff were helpful and courteous.
- Room was nice and bed was very comfy.it was pretty clean and welcome drink was nice.
- Breakfast was basic for 10 Euro, free WIFI was good, access to parking with hotel card so you need to get out of the car to enter the hotel and parking. Location was ok. Near main roads, and shopping centre across the bridge. Hotel has 2 common rooms where you can sit and have a drink.
- Location is ideal for my visit, but uninspiring for access to town, restarants, etc.
ibis budget Istres Trigance
Just 4.3 mi from the beach, ibis budget Istres Trigance offers a garden, a terrace and a 24-hour front desk. Free internet access and free private parking are available on site.The air-conditioned rooms at ibis budget Istres Trigance come with a flat-screen TV, a desk and an private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy continental breakfast at the hotel every morning. Guests are invited to ask about the fitness pass for access to a local 24-hour fitness center with a variety of classes and fitness equipment, that is located just a 10-minute walk from the hotel. ibis budget Istres Trigance is located just a 25-minute drive from The Camargue Natural reserve and 1.9 mi from Istres city center. Miramas Train Station is 7.3 mi away.
- Friendly people from reception, good parking, clean
L espace et l équipement a l intérieur des chambres plus que positif
Le grand parking autour de l hôtel et le petit parc vert très pratique
- Chambre fumeur avec un enfant de 11ans. pas nettoyé !!! Obligé de changer de chambre mais plus de place pour 3 personnes nous avons dû dormir à 3 dans un grand lit.
- La chambre est fonctionnelle et propre, originale dans la disposition de la partie sdb/lavabo. L’hôtel est bien placé à côté des commerces.
Zuerst waren wir gar nicht zufrieden, da wir anstelle von nicht Rauer, Raucherzimmer erhalten haben und wir dann in zu kleinen Zimmern übernachten müssten. Aber immerhin hatten wir doch 2 Zimmer für nicht Raucher erhalten.
Am folgenden Tag hatte man dann für uns der Anzahl Personen 2 nicht Raucher Zimmer für die verbleibende Zeit zur Verfügung gestellt. Als Entschädigung haben wir eine Reduzierung beim Frühstück erhalten. Vielen Dank dafür. Also Ende gut, alles gut. 🙂
ibis Istres Trigance
The ibis Istres Trigance is located just 1.9 mi from the center of Istres, from Istres Train Station and and from the Etang de Berre. The hotel offers a garden, an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi access at the reception.The air-conditioned guest rooms at ibis Istres Trigance include a flat-screen TV, a work desk and a wardrobe. They each have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Italian cuisine can be enjoyed in the on-site restaurant, which opens onto a terrace, and drinks are served in the hotel bar. Snacks are available throughout the day.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.Free private parking is possible on site and guests can walk 10 minutes to a fitness center where guests can enjoy zumba, salsa or biking. Aix-en-Provence is a 40-minute drive away. The property is 26 mi from Arles and 34 mi from Marseille.
Nous avons séjourné juste une nuit
Le personnel très sympa. Que ce soit l’accueil ou le restaurant
Nous avons dîné sur place. C’était bon rapport qualité prix
Il y a juste le petit déjeuner ou j’ai trouvé qu’il manquait du ‘salé”
Après c’est juste une question de goût.. car côté “sucré ” il y avait ce qu’il fallait
- Établicement très propre et calme je recommande !
– Accueil exceptionnel
– Équipement des chambres au top , pour le côté pratique le nombre de prise en grande quantité ce qui n’est pas toujours le cas dans d’autres établissements
- Prestation conforme au standard Ibis au niveau du confort et de la propreté.
- Grand parking sécurisé, système électrique économique pour les chambres sympa , bon 1cceuil ,
- Nous avons séjourné juste une nuit
This air-conditioned Campanile is located 20 minutes by car from Aix-en-Provence and 30 minutes from Marseille. It offers free high-speed WiFi and free private parking.Each room is en suite with a bath. Flat-screen TVs can also be found in the rooms.Campanile Salon-De-Provence has a restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. A full buffet is available for breakfast, and seasonal and traditional cuisine is served for lunch and dinner.English, Italian and French are spoken at reception.
- Very friendly staff, close to highway, own parking with a gate, 24 hours checkin.
- As basic as a low class motel gets, noisy and beds uncomfortable. I would not call it a hotel better of spending an extra couple of euros and go to ibis
The Campanile in Salon de Provence was a good choice for basic lodgings in the region. The room was on the small side, but the bed was comfortable. There were limited dining options within walking range, so we tried the restaurant for dinner, and were pleasantly surprised with the buffet, especially the desserts table, which had an amazing selection of goodies.
The staff was helpful and accommodating for our bicycles, keeping them in a locked room overnight.
- Nice warm room, parking is closed in the night and only guests can access with a code.
- To look at the airplanes’ training in front of at the restaurant
B&B Hôtel Salon de Provence
Located in Salon-de-Provence, 26 mi from Marseille, B&B Hôtel Salon de Provence features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.A food truck is available on the hotel’s parking from Monday to Thursday for dinner and offers salads, hamburgers and grilled meats.Aix-en-Provence is 17 mi from B&B Hôtel Salon de Provence, while Avignon is 27 mi away. Marseille Provence Airport is 14 mi from the property.
- Room very comfortable and no noise from other rooms. However, room far too hot, air con doesn’t work.
The location is functional while travelling. Easy access to the motorway. Wide parking area.
Fast food facilities around.
– Comfortable and clean room.
– Enough space for parking.
– Interesting automatic check-in but without enough instructions it is a mess.
- The lady on the reception was brilliant it’s was clean & the beds was nice the breakfasts was spot on.
- The breakfast was good value and the shower produced hot water. The hotel was quite quiet despite being surrounded by motorways. There was a mobile snack bar in the grounds and a supermarket with in five hundred metres. Very convenient for Marseille airport.
ibis Salon de Provence
Hotel ibis Salon de Provence is located 1.6 mi from the city center of Salon-de-Provence and the ChÃ¢teau de lâEmpÃ©ri. The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and free Wi-Fi internet access.The air-conditioned guest rooms at ibis Salon de Provence include a flat-screen TV with cable, satellite and beIN Sports channels. They each have a telephone and a private bathroom with free toiletries.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00. Local cuisine is proposed in the on-site restaurant. Drinks can be enjoyed on the poolside terrace.Free private parking and a 24-hour reception are provided and the hotel is 0.9 mi from exit 15 of the A54 motorway. The property is 20 mi from Aix-en-Provence and 9.3 mi from Miramas.
- The room was very nice, sadly no kettle for making a cup of tea or coffee especially as it said on the coffee machine only one cup per person in the dinning room found this rather mean considering the cost of our stay . Other Hotels we stayed at on this visit suppled water and facilitys for extre drinks in our room.
- Swimming pool open till 11:00 PM. Clean room. Nice stuff. Free parking at the property.
- Dinner and breakfast was good, as was the bed and pillows. The room was small but clean. The location is convient but very noisy if windows are not closed (see below). The waiter was very friendly and competent.
- The on-site restaurant was very good. We enjoyed our evening meal and breakfast.
- Huge bed soundproof room good disability bathroom. Food was nice and staff were pleasant. Lots of shops petrol and restaurants close by. Easy to get from motorway.
Top Hotels In Saint-chamas Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Chamas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Chamas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Chamas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!