10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Cézaire-sur-Siagne Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Cézaire-sur-Siagne Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Cézaire-sur-Siagne Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Cézaire-sur-Siagne Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Cézaire-sur-Siagne Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Cézaire-sur-Siagne Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Cézaire-sur-Siagne Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-cézaire-sur-siagne Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
La Tour Carrée – Grasse Sud
One of our top picks in Peymeinade.Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, La Tour Carrée offers accommodations in Peymeinade. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and bike hire is available. Nice is 21 mi from La Tour Carrée, while Cannes is 9.9 mi away. The nearest airport is Côte d’Azur Airport, 17 mi from La Tour Carrée.
- The hotel is clean and the room was spacious and quiet.
- The location, pool area and the grounds were pleasant. The kitchen staff was very nice.
- Nice, clean property, newly renovated. Nice grounds. Nice buffet dinner with live entertainment the night we were there
– very clean and spacious room
– friendly staff
– very delicious restaurant / food with good service
– nice pool area
- Beautiful swimming pool in a quiet area not far from Grasse
Hotel de la Poste
Located just 3.1 mi from Grasse, Hotel de la Poste offers an outdoor swimming pool with sun loungers and views of the mountains. Cannes is a 25-minute drive away.All rooms feature views of the swimming pool and a flat-screen TV, while some also boast a balcony. They are complete with an private bathroom.A continental breakfast serving pastries, tea, coffee and other hot drinks is offered each morning. The “Ô Terrasse” hotel’s restaurant also serves traditional cuisine which can be enjoyed on the terrace or next to the pool.Additional features include a bar, garden and free Wi-Fi access. Nice is a 40-minute drive away and free private parking is possible on site.
- The staff and owner make you feel like home. Very friendly, we will be back.
- Nice clean room. Nothing exciting about hotel but good location for Cannes and the Gorges du Verdon. Restaurant ok breakfast very basic but we’re told this before we booked it. Not really worth the 9 Euros
- The price was fantastic for the season/ location -the swimming pool and bar / restaurant was great value and they went out of their way to serve us. Room was clean and modern.
- The staff was amazing, we got spoiled and suppoted in all we did. The beat service i have evwr experienced and very relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Thank you for a great stay.
- Receptionist bring air ventilator to room, thanks for this. And advice one free coffee next morning. Easy parking available, also not used but they have swimming pool.
Le Relais Du Lac
Just 20 minutes from Grasse and Cannes, let yourself be pampered in the warm atmosphere of this charming Provençal dwelling.The Relais du Lac features single, double, twin and triple airconditioned guest rooms. Each of them comes with television and Internet facilities.Relax by the outdoor swimming pool and stroll in the hotel’s garden at the end of the day.You can then discover the beautiful countryside of the Var area and its landscapes.
- Staff were always friendly and helpful they go out of their way to make you feel at home. The relaxed atmosphere in the hotel garden.
– price its ok even though I booked 2 days before my stay
– staff friendly but very poor english
Very friendly and welcoming staff.
Ideal location for us.
Use of swimming pool.
- Lovely little place could do with a couple of bits doing to it but lovely little place
- rien à part le prix et j’aurais payé plus cher si j’avais su ce que je trouverais
Auberge Des Pins
Set in the Var area, this inn nestled between the ocean and mountains, welcomes you to its calm and authentic setting.The Auberge des Pins hotel is composed of guest rooms and studios with private terrace: the ideal place for a great romantic trip or family stay. For your utmost pleasure, TV and Wi-Fi Internet access are available.For your enjoyment, the hotel boasts 2 swimming pools, a tennis court and a terrace for a well-earned nap. Relax and idle the time away in the South of France!Produce of high quality is served in the Auberge des Pins hotel’s restaurant. You also can enjoy tasty cuisine on the terrace overlooking the outdoor swimming pool.
- Breakfast is brought to your room at the time of your choosing.
- Arrivé le 3/04au soir sous un très gros orage, accueil chaleureux, logement très bien chauffé, douche chaude pour me réchauffer et excellent dîner. Je recommande à mon entourage.
- accueille très bien chambre rien a dire propre calme
- les prix très abordable du restaurant, où l’on mange plutôt bien..
– la gentillesse de tout le personnel
– la cuisine goûteuse
– la chambre bien chauffée, propre,confortable, bon rapport qualité/prix
Logis Le Relais Imperial
Located 10 minutes from Grasse, the world capital of perfumes, and 30 minutes from the coast, the hotel is in a historic peaceful village known for its lovely climate.A fully-renovated coaching inn dating back to Napoleonic times, located on the famous Route Napoléon (N85), 2,395 feet above see level, Logis De France Le Relais Imperial features 29 fully-equipped rooms all accessible with elevator, a banquet room that can accommodate up to 220 people and a private seminar room.The hotel offers Provençal flowery decor, terraces nestled in green setting, rustic and warm atmosphere, comfortable amenities combining simplicity and modernity and a restaurant that offers gourmet cuisine.
- Excellent restaurant – very appealing menu, reasonable
- What a great hotel loads of charm and it’s Napoléon theme really makes it stand out. Service was brilliant. Food superb. Had a lovely balcony
- Staff was in general very nice and they let us store our bikes inside. The location was good and everything was very clean.
Associated restaurant – pizzeria is well run and inexpensive.
Location suited us as a staging point from Annecy before a meeting next morning in Cannes.
- the hotel was great! good position, nice stuff really helpful. I would suggest this location! even if it was high season the price was reasonable. I loved the style of the forniture!
Vacancéole – Les Bastides de Fayence
One of our top picks in Tourrettes.Located in a secured 2-hectares estate, in the Côte d’Azur region, Les Bastides de Fayence is just 22 mi from Cannes and has 2 outdoor swimming pool open seasonally.It offers fully equipped houses for 4 to 8 guests with private terrace and a private bathroom including a hairdryer. Each apartment has a kitchen area with microwave, oven and coffee machine.There is free access to a playground and pétanque facilities on site. Shops can be found in the surroundings.Nice is located 31 mi away and private parking is free at the property. Fréjus train station is 18 mi while Nice airport is 37 mi away from the property.
Kitchen was great .
Nice to have clean linens included.
- Plenty of space, inexpensive. Kids enjoyed the pool.
- Decent place – for decent money this time of the year
It was very convenient for us , as we were 5 families traveling together, with little children.
So to be in a location where there is a fence all around, and play grounds inside is a plus.
Moreover the local staff was very nice and helpful.
- The 2 bedroom accomodation was lovely, very clean and had everything we needed. The pool with a little pool for children attached to the main pool was great. The beds were comfy and water hot for showers and baths. Nice to have a little terrace to sit on in the evenings too. Location wise it was perfect. It was walkable to a small complex with bakery, pizza restaurant and slightly more expensive restaurant. Less than 5 minutes walk even with children and walkable (7 mins) to supermarket. With a car it was brilliant to nip to Callian, Monatarous and lots of other places. Cannes was 40 minutes easy drive. I would stay here again
- Kitchen was great .
Lagrange Vacances Les Bastides des Chaumettes
Lagrange Vacances Les Bastides des Chaumettes is located 1,000 feet from the nearest shops and 1.2 miles from the city center. It has an outdoor heated swimming pool.It is made up of 43 holiday homes, built in the traditional style of the area. All of the accommodations has a kitchenette, a living area, furnished terrace and bath or shower.Parking (1 space per apartment) and TV are also available and free of charge.
- Property was spacious and had all you need to get by.Very safe.
- Very friendly and helpful staff! Later checkout-time was no problem.
Het huisje op zich was prima hoor…
En al bij al is onze reis zeer goed meegevallen…
Lac st casien is een toplocatie om te vertoeven!!!
- El duplex y el entorno lleno de naturaleza y bien comunicado
- endroit très calme, terrasse ombragée agréable, espace suffisant pour 4 personnes, le site est sécurisé
The hotel is located right in the heart of Grasse, the world’s perfume capital, just 2 minutes from the historical center, the museums and perfume factories.Quiet and comfortable, Hotel Panorama offers modern facilities. From the rooms’ balconies you can enjoy lovely views of the countryside around Grasse. The staff will try their best to ensure that your stay is a success.A continental buffet breakfast is available daily from 08:00 to 10:00 and can be served before 08:00, subject to availability and upon request.Golf enthusiasts will also appreciate 4 golf courses in the near vicinity.
- It was in a nice location- an easy walk to attractions There is a parking lot across the street A grocery store is within a few minutes walk The people at the front desk were friendly and helpful
- Very friendly receptionist! We were allowed to park just outside the hotel.
- Good location, family run small hotel, Helpful and friendly staff. Amazing view from room balcony. Within walking distance to Fragonard and Molinard stores.
Needs to renovated
- The position – opposite the old town terrace which has great views
Auberge du Vieux Château
One of our top picks in Cabris.Located on the mountainside overlooking the village of Cabris, this hotel offers a restaurant and 2 terraces providing panoramic views of the surrounding area. It is located 2.5 mi from Grasse.Guest rooms at the Auberge du Vieux Château are bright and have an elegant French décor. They each feature a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar. All rooms offer a view of the village or the surrounding mountains.A continental breakfast is served from Wednesday – Sunday from 9:00 – 10:30. In the evening, guests are invited to enjoy Mediterranean cuisine in the Vieux Château’s restaurant with a terrace.For guests with cars, free public parking is available on site. Auberge du Vieux Château is located 16 mi from Cannes and 22 mi from Nice International Airport.
- This place was wonderful. The staff is exceptionally friendly, and the restaurant is amazing. The view to the sea in the sunset, while enjoying fine dining cuisine will always stay with me. The whole town is lovely.
- Location,excellent service,comfortable beds,great food
- Quiet and in a quaint village, walking distance for restaurants.
- This is more a very nice restaurant with a few minimal rooms to let than a hotel. The remarkable panoramic view of Cannes, Antibes, and Nice in the far distance was stunningly beautiful from The Auberge dining room and terrace in front of it. The small staff worked hard to please, but they were really restaurant staff, not hotel staff. Food was beautifully presented and very tasty.
- Great little hotel with an amazing location and most probably the best restaurant in the whole of the south of France. Cabris is an amazing village, so beautiful and quaint. But, this is my secret place, so go and stay elsewhere, it’s horrible!
Hotel Les Oliviers
One of our top picks in Fayence.Set among palm and olive trees, this charming hotel offers nonsmoking accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool and a large terrace area. It is located in the heart of Provence, in the medieval village of Fayence.The nonsmoking en suite guest rooms at Hotel Les Oliviers are decorated with warm wooden furnishings. Modern facilities include free Wi-Fi access, TV and a mini-bar.Every morning a breakfast buffet is served on the terrace by the pool or in the breakfast lounge. After a day exploring Fayence, relax with a drink at the hotel bar.Activities and sights nearby include hiking, horse riding, water sports on the Lac of St Cassien, golf and visits to Grasse, the town of perfumes.Hotel Les Oliviers is only 12 mi from Grasse train station and 14 mi from Cannes-Mandelieu Airport. For guests arriving by car, free private parking is available onsite. The hotel is accessible by metro and bus (line 22 or 23).
- Good a/c, nice people, very clean and new looking, breakfast good
- Great family run business. Immaculately presented and clean throughout. Lovely private pool area. Wonderful family dog on reception who made all the guests feel welcome!
Very friendly and professional service, particularly as we were in the midst of difficult business negotiations.
Their lovely dog helped everything along as well.
- Sorted out wrong room very quickly on arrival despite being late in the evening. Thank you. Booking.com fault…not owner
- We really loved Les Oliviers. The owners are a wonderful couple who makes everything perfect. The poolarea is fantastic. Breakfast is excellent. The rooms are really nice and well cleaned. If we return to Fayence, we definitily will stay at Les Oliviers again.
Top Hotels In Saint-cézaire-sur-siagne Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Cézaire-sur-Siagne Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Cézaire-sur-Siagne Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Cézaire-sur-Siagne Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!