10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Cernin-de-Reillac Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Cernin-de-Reillac Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Cernin-de-Reillac Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Cernin-de-Reillac Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Cernin-de-Reillac Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Cernin-de-Reillac Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Cernin-de-Reillac Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-cernin-de-reillac Aquitaine:
Hôtel des Roches
Hotel des Roches is located at the foot of Les Eyzies cliffs in the in the Vézère Valley. It is surrounded by a garden with an outdoor swimming pool and a stream. There is also a private bar on site.Rooms at Hotel des Roches are each individually decorated and are equipped with a private bathroom, telephone and TV.There are a number of restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. Nearby activities include walking, tennis and canoeing. A golf course is 12 mi away.Hotel des Roches is 12 mi from Sarlat and 14 mi from Lascaux. Free on-site parking and free Wi-Fi are available.
Proximity to Font de Gaume
River behind hotel means burbling water sounds to fall asleep to
Convenient free parking
Very comfortable bed
- The front desk lady was fabulous. The stream behind the hotel was a fab place to sit and have a pucnic
- We have absolutely nothing bad to say about this hotel. The location by the river is fantastic, the hosts are friendly, the rooms are clean and comfortable, and the price is affordable. A perfect choice for anyone staying in Les Eyzies.
- Great access, parking perfect, staff are very helpful and friendly, the owner is super.
- All staff were very welcoming helpful and friendly
- Proximity to Font de Gaume
Hôtel & Restaurant – Le Manoir des Cèdres
One of our top picks in Rouffignac Saint-Cernin.Set in the market town of Rouffignac, this hotel is just 3.1 mi from the prehistoric Rouffignac Cave. You can relax by the outdoor swimming pool, admire the manor’s large garden or enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant.The rooms at Le Manoir des Cèdres are set in the main manor house or in the annex. Each one is air-conditioned and also includes an LCD TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have views of the garden.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room or on the terrace. The restaurant is called “L’Inattendu” and served creative cuisine based on seasonal produce. There is also a bar.Other on-site facilities and services include a games room, a playground and luggage storage at reception.Free private parking is possible on site and free WiFi access is available in the entire hotel. Other local attractions include Châteaux de Castelnaud and Lascaux II Caves, 16 mi away.
- Fabulous restaurant for dinner. MAKE reservations.
- Very close to the Rouffignac cave. Receptionist was very sweet and helpful. The room has tall ceilings and is very spacious, with a nice view of the garden. Very quiet.
- The location was good the Breakfast was awful and not acceoptable for a French hotel.
- The room was very spacious, comfortable and quiet. Great views and an easy walk to the village. The staff were super friendly and helpful. The restaurant was wonderful. If you stay here, you should try the food once! It is sublime!
Very nice place!
Beautiful and very spacious rooms!
Hôtel La Renaissance
Located in Rouffignac Saint-Cernin, Hôtel La Renaissance has accommodations with private balconies. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the restaurant or a drink at the bar and free WiFi is available.At the hotel, rooms come with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Brive-La Roche Airport, 34 miles from Hôtel La Renaissance.
No reviews yet.
Hôtel Le Cro-Magnon
Located less than a 5-minute walk from the train station in Les Eyzies, near Cro-Magnon rock shelter, Hôtel Le Cro-Magnon offers an outdoor swimming pool and a shaded terrace.Each individually decorated room features an private bathroom with a bathtub or a shower as well as a mini bar, cable and satellite television.A buffet breakfast is served every morning. Guests can enjoy their meals in the on-site restaurant opening onto the outdoor area. They can also sip a drink on the hotel’s terrace.Prehistoric Caves and the National Prehistoric Museum are located less than 1.2 mi from the property. Canoeing can be enjoyed on the nearby Vézère River as well as hiking in the surroundings.
- Very best dinner menu in town. if you are tired of duck offerings on the Avenue de Préhistoire, eat at the Cro-Magnom. Really good food, quiet setting. Breakfast for clients was worth the price as well. Plenty of protein. We stayed five nights, comfortable bed and very convenient parking. Owners were helpful and spoke good English.
- Great location with free, convenient parking. Also close to the train station if you’re not driving. The town is conveniently located to visit the pre-historic caves in the region and is a lovely small town.
- Charm, cuisine, comfort, courtesies, cleanliness, and convenience–everything. The morning table featured home-baked breads, cakes, fruit custard–all fresh from the oven–regional specialities and local produce. Gourment evening meals and professional table service on a lovely terrace! Always with the calm lovely and alert hospitality of our Hosts. We will be back, and heartily recommend Hotel Le Cro-Magnon.
- This hotel has a lot of history related to the discovery and exploration of the nearby prehistoric caves. The breakfast was fantastic with a variety homemade goodies still warm from the oven. The owners/staff were very helpful and kind. The closest hotel to the train station for those arriving without a car.
- The location was why we chose this hotel. That everything about it (friendliness, helpfulness, fine accommodations, and outstandingly delicious food at dinner time at the hotel’s restaurant) came as a pleasant discovery.
Hôtel Les Glycines – Restaurant & Spa
Set in the Périgord Noir region, this eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor swimming pool is set in a 19th-century post house. It offers wine tasting and the stylish guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.Each room has a classic style, decorated with neutral colors and antique furnishings. All of the rooms have satellite TV and an private bathroom.French cuisine is served on the restaurant’s shaded terrace, overlooking the park planted with willow trees. An extensive wine list is on offer in the bar and a buffet breakfast is prepared every morning.Free private parking is provided at Les Glycines. Bike rental is possible on site, allowing you to explore the surrounding countryside.
- Lovely hotel in a great location to explore the local area. We ate at the restaurant on our first night – outside on the veranda – the food was exquisite as was the setting. Comfy bed, nice big sink in the bathroom, and loved the heated towel rack!
- In the area for a wedding and loved staying here! Everything about the suite was lovely and modern with comfort. Great bathroom with walk in shower. The interior design of the entire hotel is fantastic. Room service for breakfast was perfect as was the breakfast buffet in the restaurant. Staff was accommodating and attentive.
- Every bit of the property seemed perfect. Lovely garden and pool area. Leisurely dinner overlooking all of that was perfect.
A wonderful experience. Fabulous staff great facility all around. The restaurant was delightful and delicious at dinner
Grounds were relaxing, more so when observed I. The changing evening light during our meal
Very comfortable beds. Appreciated having the sitting area where we could relax in the evenings while our daughter fell asleep in the other room.
Les Eyzies is a cute town and very close to Lascaux caves.
Vacancéole – Résidence Le Clos du Rocher
One of our top picks in Les Eyzies-de-Tayac.Located on the banks of the River Vézère, Résidence Le Clos du Rocher features an outdoor swimming pool. The UNESCO listed prehistoric Cave of Lascaux is 16 mi away.A terrace or garden and a private bathroom are included in all apartments. Apartments at Résidence Le Clos du Rocher also offer a kitchenette equipped with a refrigerator, hob and microwave. You will also find a coffee machine and a kettle in each accommodations. Bed linen and towels are provided.There is a children’s playground and a boules area on site. Free WiFi access and free private parking are available on site.The golf club La Forge is 11 mi from the residence.Guests can purchase ski elevator passes and ski equipment at special rates directly at the reception. Free private parking is provided on site.The Eyzies de Tayac Train Station is a 3-minute drive away and Périgueux-Bassillac Airport is 27 mi from Vacancéole – Résidence Le Clos du Rocher, while Bergerac Dordogne Périgord Airport is 34 mi from the property.
- Really welcoming staff and a lovely apartment complex in beautiful surroundings
- Great value for the money. I had a hard time finding the place but the young man at the desk stayed late and gave me directions. I would go back.
- Our host and hostess greeted us warmly and gave us all the information needed for our stay. They were very helpful!
- Very accessible, clean, well-run. Staff was exceptionally helpful by email and phone. They prepare a “box breakfast” for those who need to go sit in line at a very early hour to be sure of entry into the caves: very considerate of them! We overpaid by mistake and they went out of their way to contact us and return our overpayment! Would stay there again, especially if we had grandchildren with us!
- It was a small apartment- living room, fridge, table etc. the apartment was spotlessly clean 👍
Auberge de Castel-Merle
Auberge de Castel-Merle in Sergeac provides accommodations with a garden and a terrace. With free WiFi, this 2-star hotel offers a shared lounge. Guests can make use of a bar.The units in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. They all have a courtyard view and a private bathroom. One room features a balcony.Fishing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodations.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 9.3 mi from Auberge de Castel-Merle, while Brive-la-Gaillarde is 24 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Brive Dordogne Valley Airport, 21 mi from the property.
- My daughter and I just had an wonderful stay at Auberge Castle-Merle and I highly recommend it. The owners made us feel at home and went out of their way to make our experience exceptional. The guesthouse is in a gorgeous, peaceful location. I regret that we couldn’t stay longer, and hope to return!
- Friendly accommodating Franco-Welsh owners. Rustic and charming renovated property. Lovely location overlooking a beautiful river valley. Well situated to explore the many historical sites and caves which the region has to offer. Good breakfast.
- The unbelievable views, the home-made jam and marmelade – we bought more to take away – Chris’ info on where he’d bought the wine near Bergerac, the story of the Castel Merle – why not write that up on a wall somewhere? – and, I should say, I really liked Chris’ replies to nit-picking reviews before we even arrived, I thought this place is going to be fine. And it was.
- The auberge was in a neat little town with very scenic views overlooking the river and forest. We received excellent recommendations for a nature walk and dinner from our delightful hosts who spoke fluent French and English. Would highly recommend.
- Lovely people who run the place and an absolutely beautiful setting.
Le Moulin De La Beune
One of our top picks in Les Eyzies-de-Tayac.Located in Les Eyzies-de-Tayac, Le Moulin De La Beune has a garden, bar, shared lounge, and free WiFi.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries, rooms at Le Moulin De La Beune also feature a river view.The accommodation offers a continental or buffet breakfast. The restaurant at Le Moulin De La Beune specializes in French cuisine.The hotel has a sun terrace.The nearest airport is Brive-La Roche Airport, 39 miles from Le Moulin De La Beune.
- The property was a beautiful retreat! So many outdoor spaces to enjoy!
The restaurant was excellent. It is close to Font de Gaume ticket office where one has to get in
line very early in am to get ticket to see beautiful cave art
Room was clean and staff was very accommodating and pleasant .
- Very clean and comfortable room. Beautiful location, close to our destination (Font de Gaume).
- The restaurant was excellent. The best meal had in France on our vacation.
Lovely old building with a friendly staff. Excellent breakfast pastries. Gréât front desk personnel.
Will return as we loved being here!
Hôtel le Centenaire
This hotel is just 550 feet from the Cro-Magnon Shelter and 1,150 feet from the National prehistoric Museum. Dating from 1964, it offers a heated, outdoor swimming pool and an on-site bar.Decorated in a classic style, the air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Le Centenaire feature a TV, mini-bar and free Wi-Fi access. Each one also provides an private bathroom, which is complete with a bath, a hairdryer and free toiletries.Buffet breakfast is served in the restaurant, on the terrace or in the comfort of guest rooms. You can also relax by the swimming pool with a drink from the bar before sampling gastronomic cuisine in the restaurant.Free secure parking is provided on site and luggage storage is available at reception. Sarlat-la-Canéda is 12 mi away and the Lascaux Caves are 16 mi away.
- Excellent customer service, great location, comfy bed. Good breakfast buffet, Eggs cooked to order.
- The room was great; it was located in the annex and was very quiet. The beds were fabulous. Most of all, the staff was outstanding – really outstanding!
Extremely helpful staff, friendly, and helpful even with our GPS.
Best meal of whole trip.
Great beds,shower,immaculate, beautiful decor, and very quiet even though on 2 streets due to double pained windows. Excellent location for caves.
- Loved the town. Our room was comfortable, and the bathroom facilities were well done, easy to use. If we stayed again, we would ask for a room with a balcony so we could sit outside (see below) and sip our wine. We found Les Eyzies an easy base for exploring much of the Dordogne.
- Lovely hotel with comfortable beds and strong WiFi. The owners could not possibly have been nicer. The location is perfect for visiting the prehistoric sites. They kindly let us leave our car in their lot for several hours after we had checked out.
Hostellerie du Passeur
Located in Les Eyzies center in the heart of the Périgord Noir region and set by a river in an old ivy-covered bourgeois house, Hostellerie du Passeur is a family-run hotel with 19 spacious and air conditioned rooms.Hostellerie Du Passeur offers accommodations in a countryside setting characteristic of south-western France. Blending traditional interior design and offering a flat-screen TV and free WiFi access, each room includes a bathroom with a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy traditional local cuisine at the on-site restaurant either in the dining room featuring a fireplace or on the hotel’s covered terrace looking onto the garden.Sarlat-la-Canéda can be visited a 20-minute drive from the Hostellerie and Périgueux Train Station is a 45-minute drive away. Free public parking is available on site.
- It’s location was excellent–right in the middle of the village–off the busy road.
- the hotel facilities were what you would expect for a 3 star hotel in France. However, the restaurant was outstanding – superb cuisine, very well presented with all the subtleties of favor you would expect with a Michelin one or two star restaurant (although wait staff and restaurant facilities were below par for a more highly rated restaurant – but NOT the food).
- Beautiful old hotel in a perfect location. The staff was all super friendly and welcoming. They went above expectation to assist us!
- Excellet restaurant,excellent service and perfect location
The location in the center of town along the river
The terrace where you can eat
The hotel is in a typical house of Perigord
Good diner in restaurant and a copious breakfast
Top Hotels In Saint-cernin-de-reillac Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Cernin-de-Reillac Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Cernin-de-Reillac Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Cernin-de-Reillac Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!