10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Caprais-de-Bordeaux Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Caprais-de-Bordeaux Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Caprais-de-Bordeaux Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Caprais-de-Bordeaux Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Caprais-de-Bordeaux Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Caprais-de-Bordeaux Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Caprais-de-Bordeaux Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-caprais-de-bordeaux Aquitaine:
Hotel Atena is located in Créon, just 16 mi from the center of Bordeaux and a 30-minute drive from Saint-Emilion. It offers an onsite restaurant and free Wi-Fi access.The rooms at Hotel Atena are air-conditioned and have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom is complete with free toiletries and a shower.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in reception and a drinks machine is provided near reception. You can also choose to dine in the restaurant and sample traditional-style dishes.Free private parking and bicycle storage are just some of the other facilities provided at this hotel.
- Comfortable room with enough space. Good size and extremely clean.
- The staff were very welcoming and helpful. Location was super.
We stayed 3 nights at this hotel and everything was great!
The room was small but very clean! The staff was lovely and very helpful!
The hotel is well located, 15 mins by walk from the city center and you can find many shops around it!
For a short stay, it’s perfect!
- He place and the hotel itself clean and well organised
- For us it was a brilliant choice because it was right just off our cycle route across France ( la Manche au Méditerranée) , and next door was an excellant restaurant with a comfortable and easy “ formule “ : so we ate and slept very well . They also had an amazing modern sort of access to ready meals in a cabinet . Plenty of parking ( and a secure lock up for our bikes). Brilliant value for money : we have been trying to keep costs down and this was best .. we didn’t have breakfast : went to the square in the village for cafe and croissant . Charming and efficient staff .
B&B Hotel Bordeaux Est
B&B Hotel Bordeaux Est is a 2-star hotel located in Tresses. The property features a garden, a terrace and free private parking. Free WiFi is also available in the rooms. Bordeaux Métropole Arena is a 10-minute drive away.All guest rooms are air-conditioned and fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a wardrobe and a desk. Each have a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries.A continental buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property and offers a range of breads, pastries, jams, fruits, cereals and yogurts.Bordeaux is 6.2 mi from the hotel, while Saint-Émilion is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 16 mi from the property.
- This was an overnight stop on a roadtrip and was fine exactly what was expected except it was a little pricey for what there was. Excellent wee Bistro 5 mins walk along the road. I had my dogs with me and they were comfortable.
- The girl on reception was really warm,helpful and friendly. She recommended and called to book the bistro 250 metres from the hotel. It was fantastic. Good bed, good shower, dog friendly. What more could we want for a one night stopover.
- Given the price it’s probably the best option around Bordeaux if you are travelling by car. It’s new and this matters to many people
- A very comfortable room. Very pleasant and helpful staff. An excellent restaurant just down the road. We used it as a stop-over to break our journey and were very satisfied with it.
- Very new and quite comfortable. Julie was especially helpful and considerate. We enjoyed our stay.
Hôtel Gardenia Bordeaux Est
4.3 mi from Bordeaux town center and 1.2 mi from Bordeaux vineyards, with exciting breakfasts, Hôtel Gardenia has free Wi-Fi, free parking, a terrace, garden, and soundproofed rooms.The air-conditioned rooms have a private and private bathroom with shower, free toiletries, hairdryer and toilet. They also come with a flat-screen TV and telephone. Some rooms overlook the car park and some rooms overlook the garden.In the morning, a buffet breakfast, including pastries, yogurts, ham, sausages, eggs, bacon, cheese, bread, fruit juice, coffee, tea and cereals is served.19 mi from Saint-Emilion and 12 mi from Merignac Airport, Hôtel Gardenia is 47 mi from Bassin d’Arcachon and Dune du Pyla.
- Air conditioning was good, mattress was comfortable.
- Very well organized hotel with all facilities for a short stay. It has an excellent breakfast for it’s type of hotel, good croissants and bread – my 2 indicators for a good breakfast
There are some reasons to recommend the hotel:
– 24 desk and breakfast starts at 6:00
– Big bathroom
– Breakfast ist ok for 8 € something. You get some warm food and a fair selection of sweet stuff but croissants were surprisingly disappointing considering previous experiences in french hotels.
– Very good connection with the highway.
- Very helpful staff. Modern room, compact but designer stylish. Very good value for money.
- We stayed at this hotel with our two dogs as we travelled from Portugal to Belgium. All went great and we will definitely come back.
Les Secrets Château Pey La Tour
Located in Salleboeuf, Les Secrets Château Pey La Tour has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Among the various facilities are a garden and a terrace. Free WiFi is available and on-site parking is provided.At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, some rooms at Les Secrets Château Pey La Tour also feature a terrace.The accommodations offers a continental or buffet breakfast. At Les Secrets Château Pey La Tour you will find a restaurant serving French cuisine.You can play billiards at the hotel. A meeting room is also available.Bordeaux is 9.3 mi from Les Secrets Château Pey La Tour, while Saint-Émilion is 12 mi away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 15 mi from the accommodations.
- A very relaxing and calm premesis. The restaurant and food were devine.
– Friendly staff, very helpful. Helped us organising visits to very nice vine yards.
– beautiful area
– nice pool and breakfast
– good wifi
- Restaurant was excellent and breakfast was reasonably priced and plentiful. No problem with dogs being in the grounds.
- Restaurant was great and view of the vineyards was lovely.
- The staff was super friendly, the rooms very clean with a nice view over the vineyards. The dinner in the restaurant was delicious. The hotel and the restaurant were dog friendly. My dog even got is own sleeping pillow and drinking bowl from the hotel. Excellent service!
Hôtel Domaine de Raba Bordeaux Sud
Located in the Pessac Léognan region famous for its wines, his hotel offers comfort, privacy and luxury in an exclusive environment. It offers free, unlimited Wi-Fi in the entire hotel. Other amenities like a spa, a hammam, a small pool and fitness equipment can be enjoyed at the property for free. Massages are available upon reservation and at an extra cost.The comfortable lodges are located in a luxuriant park. They offer private bathrooms with showers and free homemade toiletries.The hotel offers 2 restaurants: Marguerite, with a choice of French meats and Les Petits Caprices, which offers a variety of international dishes to share. La Cabane de Raba offers evening animations and snacks.Domaine de Raba – Bordeaux Sud is a 3.1 mi tram ride from the center of Bordeaux and 6.2 mi from the airport. Domaine de Raba – Bordeaux Sud. This offers direct access to the center of Bordeaux. A parking is available inside the property’s park.
- The owners have really spent a great deal to make this a high class establishment. It has high end accommodation, but only of its type. The location and amenities are very good, although, again, of its type. Having good amenities on-site is a real plus and the grounds etc have been finished to a high standard. We were made to feel very welcome and the staff were excellent.
Une impression de bien etre total
Le personnel est adorable
- Lodge et qualité de service yc au bar et restaurant
- Emplacement surprenant dans une zone industrielle. Le personnel du restaurant est hautain et pas sympathique. Dommage car le cadre intérieur est plutôt joli, encore des améliorations à faire à l’extérieur.
- Très bel endroit… Accueil parfait, au restaurant excellent service!
Chateau de Lantic
Located in the village of Martillac, this 18th-century château is just 15 minutes from the center of Bordeaux. The boutique hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, a hot tub and free Wi-Fi access.All guest rooms at the Chateau de Lantic offer a view of the courtyard or the surrounding vineyards. A mini-bar and tea and coffee making facilities are provided, and some of the suites also have a kitchenette.A buffet breakfast, including traditional bread and pastries, is prepared every morning at the guest house.Guests can enjoy activities such as wine tasting and there are many activities in the area, such as mountain-biking, hang-gliding, tennis and golf. A wine-therapy spa is also nearby.Bordeaux International Airport is a 20-minute drive away and free parking is provided.
- The location is good and the potential is good but you will see from below our intended stay was a disaster
- A lovely welcome, our room was large and very nicely decorated. The bed was exceptionaly comfortable. Dinner was very good and excellent value
- The owners did everything they could to make our stay pleasant. We stayed on a Sunday night and the restaurant was closed and we didn’t have a car to travel elsewhere. So the owners put together a tray of gourmet food that we ate in the drawing room in a private setting.
- Large room and comfortable bed. Convenient for our purpose.
- Owners were very friendly, and helpful. Would have liked to have wine and a conversation with them however they seemed very busy. A very easy drive to Bordeaux.
Hôtel Atlantica Bordeaux Métropole
Hôtel Atlantica Bordeaux Métropole is located in Artigues-près-Bordeaux, 3.7 mi from Bordeaux and 17 mi from Saint-Émilion. A tram stop servicing the center of Bordeaux is just 2,650 feet from the hotel. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. They all have a private bathroom with a shower.At Hôtel Atlantica Bordeaux Métropole, guests can enjoy their meals at the on-site restaurant.Mérignac is 6.8 mi from Hôtel Atlantica Bordeaux Métropole, while Pessac is 6.8 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Bordeaux Mérignac Airport, 12 mi from the property.
- The price. Parking for motorbike. The fact that the breakfast was included in the room rate. The people from the reception speak excellent English and were very nice and helpful.
- Good value for money, suitable for an overnight stop. The staff were very friendly and welcoming.
- We arrived in the late afternoon at Bordeaux airport with our tandem and needed a place to set off from the next morning on our annual cycle camping trip in France, this hotel was perfect for our grand depart!
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Good location when travelling-just off the motorway.
- Nice location little bit far from the Bordeaux center. But easy access, bus stain just 100 miter 3 minutes walking from hotel. And one thing is important the staff was very welcoming.
Hôtel Restaurant du Château de la Tour
Set in the green and tranquil environment of a 7-acre park, this hotel features an outdoor swimming pool. Enjoy innovative gourmet cuisine in the elegant restaurant or on the lovely garden’s terrace.Cadillac and the area surrounding the Château De La Tour are full of historical castles and fortified villages to visit.The Château De La Tour’s location in the heart of the vineyards between Sauternes and St Emilion means there is plenty of excellent wine and gastronomy to be explored too. The Bastide of Cadillac is just 350 feet away.
- The evening meal was worth the trip. Bravo to the chef!
The restaurant was very flexible (we were 20!) and the staff was very nice
The rooms were very comfortable and all refurbished
- The grounds were beautiful, the view from the window as well. Restaurant’s food was very good, keep it going. Service was good, front desk helped us book hotel in Arcachon.
- The grounds and the restaurant. The grounds were especially appreciated for the walking of our dog.
- The staff were friendly and helpful and the bed was very comfortable.
my HOTEL Bordeaux
my HOTEL Bordeaux is a hotel located in Artigues-près-Bordeaux, 5 mi from the center of Bordeaux and a 15-minute drive from Saint-Jean Train Station. This hotel is 2,450 feet from tramway Line A La Marègue tramway station and the 25 bus line runs 950 feet from the property.my HOTEL Bordeaux rooms offer a desk, free WiFi access and a flat-screen TV. Bathroom is en-suite and comes with a shower.On site, guests can find a vending machine and there is a restaurant just 350 feet away.The E70 Motorway to Paris, Toulouse, Bayonne and Spain is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Libourne can be found 16 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Room very clean. Comfortable bed. Clean bedsheets.
- All I needed was an overnight sleep after a long haul flight and train journey, and it was only 15min from the Bordeaux train station by car/taxi, and it was fine for that. The hotel is very basic, but it was quiet, so I slept well. My only real complaint were that the pillows were awful. The bed was comfy and warm, but the lumpy pillows really let it down for me. The room was fine for my purpose, and I would use them again, but take my own pillow if I could.
- Basic but clean accomondation , a fan is supplied which is gratefully received due to the high temperature .
- The room for disabled is a very good size as is the on suite shower, enabling easy movement.
- Nothing really. It is close to the freeway and thats it.
This Fasthotel is next to the E70 highway, just 5 miles from central Bordeaux. It offers air conditioned rooms with satellite TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served daily and the Fasthotel Artigues Hotel’s restaurant offers traditional cuisine. Guests can also relax in the bar or on the grounds.Free on-site private parking is available at the Fasthotel Artigues and it is an ideal base for exploring the Gironde region.
- Convenient location when you are driving through France, very close to the motorway.
- The location was perfect as we were traveling through France and the on into Spain the following day. Easy to find and very close to the motorway.
- Close to motorway and easy access to restaurants and supermarkets
The bed was comfy.
We only had the opertunity of one evening meal and this was excellent and waiting staff good. No meal available on a Sunday.
- Ideal location for my needs. Staff all friendly and helpful. Rooms quiet and clean. Restaurant does not look much from the outside, but the food and service were excellent for me. Parking was not a problem.
Top Hotels In Saint-caprais-de-bordeaux Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Caprais-de-Bordeaux Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Caprais-de-Bordeaux Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Caprais-de-Bordeaux Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!