10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Cannat Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Cannat Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Cannat Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Cannat Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Cannat Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Cannat Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Cannat Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-cannat Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Mas de Fauchon – Les Collectionneurs
Set in an old sheepfold, this establishment offers guests an authentic Provençal experience in Saint Cannat.Complete with exposed beams and an open fire, this recently restored hotel, is truly charming.Enjoy a fine gourmet meal; the chef invites guests to sample his inventive cuisine, inspired by a variety of regional flavors.With nine comfortable rooms and three luxury rooms, guests receive individual attention together with unsurpassed quality. Nature lovers may enjoy a stroll among the pine trees. Relax under the shaded terraces, which run alongside the swimming pool or enjoy a dip in this leafy setting.
Lots of parking space
- This is a lovely location- very relaxing and beautiful. The food is amazing. The breakfast is lovely and dinner was a wonderful experience overlooking the horse pasture. I highly recommend this resort if you are looking for a quiet and relaxing get away.
- Room was very comfortable and clean. Dinner was excellent.
- A quiet oasis away from the madness of the town. Quiet enough to hear the wind in the trees. The meals were excellent and so well done. The wines magnificent and reasonably priced. The staff were welcoming, engaging and helpful.
- Amazing location, gorgeous rooms. On site restaurant is out of this world!
- Nice staff
Adonis Aix en Provence
Adonis Aix is located at the foot of the Provençal Eguilles village, on the border of a golf club. It is a 10-minute drive from Aix en Provence. The residence features a big park, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a free private parking.The property features 120 private apartments and studios, some of them are adjoined. They feature double or twin beds, a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. The fully equipped kitchenette includes a refrigerator, microwave and kitchenware. The private bathrooms are provided with free toiletries.The property offers a buffet breakfast every morning, served between 7:00 and 10:00. A 24-hour front desk service is available.The residence is a 25-minute drive from Marseille Provence Airport. Aix-en-Provence TGV Train Station is a 15-minute drive away. The property is located near major industrial sites such as Les Milles, La Duranne, Vitrolles and Eguilles.
- Super clean and free parking on site are great features. Staff is super friendly and responsive (I reserved the room 10 minutes before getting to the hotel).
- Hotel of an apartment type with all the amenities you need for longer stay. Bar and restaurant. We didn’t have breakfast so I can’t rate it.
- Very nice, clean, friendly. Fine place to stay overnight on your way somewhere. Cheap.
- Good parking lot and clean room. Breakfast was good.
- Easy access, nice location, Clean appartments and everything there to feel like at home! Too bad the weather didn’t allow me to have a swim in the pool! The staff is nice, I saw one guy helping an elder man to walk to get in his room, very kind!
Garrigae Abbaye de Sainte Croix
Abbaye de Sainte Croix is a magnificent 12th Century abbey that was fully restored in the 70’s to become a beautiful 4-star hotel in Salon-de-Provence. WiFi is available in shared areas free of charge.The monks’ former living quarters have been converted into luxury suites and guest rooms and are defined by their original, superb Romanesque architecture that features high-vaulted ceilings and rustic decor.Restaurant La Table de L’Abbaye offers refined cuisine and excellent local vintages, and you can enjoy panoramic views while dining on the terrace.The hotel is about a 28 mi scenic drive from Avignon, Les Baux de Provence and Aix en Provence. The surrounding area also provides many activities such as mountain biking, hiking, horseback riding, hunting, fishing, sailing, water-skiing and diving.
- Excellent monastic environment. Great views over the city below.
- Fantastic views, great restaurant on site, plenty of local walking options through the surrounding hills. Dog friendly.
- Great vistas from the old terrace in front of the abbey. it is a unique old abbey. The dinners were limited choices but very good.
- Yes, the eggs were fluffy and the bed was like a cloud. We decided to spend an extra night. Staff was great. The served our dinner one half hour earlier to accommodate us. Great stay.
- This was our 4 th visit and we will stay again in 1 week because it was all very comfortable at the hotel.
Le Clos de Celony
Le Clos de Celony is 3.1 mi from the center of Aix-en-Provence and 19 mi from Marseille Airport. It offers a heated outdoor swimming pool and self-catering studios with free Wi-Fi access.Serviced by a elevator, each air-conditioned studio includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Some studios are suitable for guests with reduced mobility.A kitchenette with a microwave, fridge and kitchenware are available in each studio. An electric kettle is also provided and guests can enjoy their meals in the dining area. A daily buffet breakfast can also be enjoyed in the garden. Many shops can be found within walking distance from the property.This property is 2.5 mi from the A51 motorway and 19 mi from the sea. Free private parking is available on site.
- The poor man who had to run round to try and put everything right that was wrong.
- Although the location was far from main town Aix-en but its location is peaceful & serene.
- Excellent location for our visit,once mastered booking in by gate was good. Great value for money
- Convenient for the venue we were going to. Easy parking but you need to get your door key from the machine before you can raise the barrier. Bleak on the outside but clean and warm inside. There is a lift.
- Great place to stay, the rooms are smartly done, bathroom was clean. Great value. Not a luxurious place but if you are looking for a place on a budget, this is it. Excellent location near the airport. Lot of parking space too.
Garden & City Aix En Provence – Puyricard
Located in the heart of a vineyard in Puyricard, Garden & City Puyricard is a self-catering accommodations with a garden, terrace and garden furniture. This property was fully renovated in April 2015 and has free private parking and free wired internet access are provided.The one-bedroom apartments all offer a balcony with garden views. The studios and apartments feature a bathroom with a shower and a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave and stove.A continental breakfast can be served in the studio or apartment upon request. The breakfast will be delivered between 08:00 and 10:00. Bike storage is provided and laundry service is available, at a surcharge. Guests can also relax in the common lounge.The property is a good starting point to go and explore the Provence region. Aix-en-Provence city center and train station are just an 5 miles drive away. Marseille is located 19 mi away.
Not much wrong with this apart-hotel. And Puyricard has all you need.
I would definitely recommend it for a short stay.
- The location was pleasant with beautiful trees. Plenty of parking directly outside the property. 10 mins drive to the good value Park and Ride into Aix-en-Provence.
Pool was nice. Excellent view from our window. Staff were pleasant.
Staff recommended “La Bulle” restaurant nearby which was good.
- Rooms were decorated were clean and decored with a good taste to 70’s building. The balcony was nice.
Nice calm place in the countryside.
Convenient for tourist visits.
- Not much wrong with this apart-hotel. And Puyricard has all you need.
Best Western PLUS Hôtel de l’Arbois
Best Western Hôtel de l’Arbois is located a 5-minute drive from the TGV Train Station and a 15-minute drive from Marseille Provence Airport. It offers a sauna and a fitness center.The air-conditioned guest rooms have a contemporary design. They all come with satellite channels on a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access.Restaurant de l’Arbois serves a buffet breakfast daily and traditional French cuisine. Guests can enjoy their meal in the dining room or during the warmer weather on the shaded terrace.Guests can enjoy a drink at the hotel’s bar. Hôtel de l’Arbois features a 24-hour front desk service. Room service is also available 24/7 upon reservation at the reception. All rooms are serviced by an elevator.Free private parking is provided. Aix-en-Provence city center is 6.2 mi from the hotel.
- Good location for business trip la duranne. 24 h front desk. Facilities looked cool but I didn’t get a chance to use ’em.
- The Breakfast, the swimming pool, the jacuzzi, the room, the location, the nearby bus stops. Excellent Mochito’s!!!
- We came to relax and do nothing and succeeded. The hotel is in a new part of Aix, nothing like the Aix I knew from twenty years past. This is the new part of town with big commercial interests, an area finding its feet I suspect. The hotel has everything we required, a spacious garden, a small pool – nearly always empty during our stay; a restaurant serving good food, car parking without a worry and a very pleasant staff and management team. We went for seven days and stayed for ten. It can take about 10/15 mins by taxi into Aix to visit and eat. Cassis is an hour away by car(not easy).
Very difficult to find even with a gps. The hôtel is in the middle of nowhere.Moreover at this period the restaurant was closed and you should do more 10km to find a correct restaurant.The welcome during the day was very good with kind person.The person in charge of the night was terrific. She is agressive and unpolite.She was not at her desk when i came back after the dinner.I had to wait several minutes outside by very cold temperature in order to wait for the gate opening.
She refused to give me her name and told that if i carry on to complain,she will fire me from the hôtel.It is just the thrue.
She should be fired as she his negative for your image.
Beds are not at the level of the current standards.Matress are to soft and just 140.
- I had a business meeting within walking distance to the hotel. Ideal for a flying business trip.
Le Moulin de Vernègues Hôtel & Spa
One of our top picks in Mallemort.Le Moulin de Vernègues Hôtel & Spa is a 17th-century manor located in Mallemort in the heart of Provence. guests can enjoy golfing at the Pont Royal Golf Course, a few steps from the property. The grounds also contain a pool with free access and a spa at an extra cost.All the rooms will provide you with air conditioning and a TV. Some of the rooms have a terrace. The private bathrooms feature a bath or shower. Most rooms have elevator access and classic rooms are on the ground floor or accessed via a staircase.A buffet breakfast is available, which is served on the terrace with views of the golf course and the park weather permitting. The onsite restaurant offers gastronomic cuisine.This hotel is 18 mi from Aix-en-Provence and 29 mi from Avignon. Marseille Provence Airport is 22 mi away. Charging stations for electric cars are available at this property.
- Beautifully converted classic property. Large luxury rooms. Lovely yard with swimming pool. Great location for day trips across the Provence.
- Not much was based around an interesting building but over enlarged and no real interest in the guest’s
- Beautiful old building and location! But the extended part is dirty and very ugly. Friendly staff.
Staff at reception were very helpful and made very good suggestions for restaurants and activities in the region.
The pool area was very nice, although you can hear the nearby road.
- Loved the old Manor House and the gardens were a delight. The pool area is wonderful and it was great to be able to have coffee and snacks there. It was a wonderful relaxing stay apart from noise in the bedroom from the air conditioning unit which woke us up nearly every hour on the hour with a gugglerling sound. We first thought that this was someone having a shower next door to us! Hopefully this will be rectified soon.
Odalys City Aix en Provence Le Clos de la Chartreuse
Located in Aix-en-Provence, a 10-minute drive from the historical center and a 1-minute drive from the A51 motorway, Odalys City Aix en Provence Le Clos de la Chartreuse residence offers air-conditioned and soundproofed studios and apartments with a furnished balcony.Each studio and apartment at the Odalys City Aix en Provence Le Clos de la Chartreuse has free Wi-Fi access, a fully equipped kitchenette and satellite TV with Canal+. They also have a bathroom with a bath tub or a shower.A continental breakfast is served daily in the breakfast area or on the terrace with views of the garden.Private underground parking is available onsite for an extra charge. The residence is 0.9 mi from the Cours Mirabeau and 1.3 mi from Aix-en-Provence Train Station. Gare d’Aix-en-Provence TGV Train station is 12 mi from the property.
- Excellent friendly staff, very clean hotel but a little dated and far from town.
- Hotel is decent. I liked Serge, a manager at reception. As for a locality, it is good from the point of view of traffic as the hotel stays just off high-way.
- I liked everything but not the price of the “petite dejuner” so expensive for what they offer.
The service was perfect!
The apartment was really big and comfortable.
The service was wonderful and fast.
- Awesome apartment, near the old city and have balcon also dining table. It was good experience.
Le Mas D’Entremont
One of our top picks in Aix-en-Provence.Le Mas D’Entremont is just 1.9 mi from the center of Aix-en-Provence. It offers a large garden, swimming pool, fitness center, adventure playground for children and tennis court.All the en suite guestrooms come with a private balcony, satellite TV and a mini-bar. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Guests can relax on the heated terrace and enjoy a seasonal menu made from fresh local produce.Le Mas D’Entremont is only 9.3 mi from the Aix-en-Provence TGV Train Station, and the Marseille Provence airport is only 19 mi away. Free private parking is available onsite.
- They have a lovely pool and beautiful outdoor eating area under a magnificent old linden tree
- Lovely grounds, extremely helpful and friendly staff.
- The hotel is fantastic! We spent four days there with our small dog and the staff was forthcoming and very nice. The rooms are great and look just like you’d imagine for an old country house / chateau in France. Our highlight was the food though, the chef working the kitchen is a master and produces unbelievable awesome food with local produce 👍🏼
- Very nice accommodations within 30 minutes of TGV station. Brief overnight on a 3 day southern France tour that allowed for adjustment to time differences. The room was spacious with a very comfortable bed which promoted excellent sleep. The dinner was exquisitely prepared and was very satisfying.
- Once we arrived to this property, we never wanted to leave! We made quite a trek to get there (Aix en Provence) but basically did a drive by because the resort was so special.
Logis Le Mas De Jossyl
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool and a paved terrace, Logis Le Mas De Jossyl is set in the Provence in La Roque-d’Anthéron. Aix-en-Provence is 21 mi away. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property.The 28 nonsmoking, air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen TV. A fridge and kettle are also offered.Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant which serves local specialties. The dining room is air-conditioned and opens onto the garden.A leisure room with billiards and other games is also available. You can play table tennis at the property, and the area is popular for hiking.The nearest airport is Marseille Provence Airport, 24 mi from Logis Le Mas De Jossyl. Free parking is available.
- Tout 👍accueil .. propreté … chambre… vue… calme… parking… jardin… restaurant ✨✨✨
- Emplacement – Literie – Petit Déjeuner – Parking – Baignoire
- Agréable endroit et très pratique par rapport à mes activités à la Roque cette semaine là.
Très bonne literie et très belle salle de bain . Bonne climatisation aussi .
Nous avons dîner plusieurs fois dans leur restaurant ; la nourriture est très bonne et le personnel très gentil , seul petit défaut : la carte ne se renouvelle pas beaucoup
Proximité avec le parc du château festival De piano. Piscine agréable. Établissement calme
Petit déjeuner sympa
Top Hotels In Saint-cannat Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Cannat Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Cannat Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Cannat Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!