10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Calez-en-Saosnois Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Calez-en-Saosnois Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Calez-en-Saosnois Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Calez-en-Saosnois Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Calez-en-Saosnois Pays de la Loire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Calez-en-Saosnois Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Calez-en-Saosnois Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-calez-en-saosnois Pays De La Loire:
Les Etangs de Guibert
Les Etangs de Guibert is a renovated farmhouse set in 10 acres of woods at the foot of Perseigne forest. It offers a large pond in the garden and a gourmet restaurant.Featuring original wooden beams, rooms at Guibert are decorated in pastel tones and offer an LCD TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have views of the garden pond and a whirlpool bath.A buffet breakfast is served daily by the fireplace in the rustic restaurant.
Guests may also dine on the terrace overlooking the garden or enjoy a drink in the piano bar.Wi-Fi is free throughout the property and private parking is also free on site. Alençon and the train station are 9.3 mi from the hotel and the A28 is 6.8 mi away.
- The hotel meet all our requirements for an overnight night stay. Next time we would stay longer as it is a superb location for a few days holiday.
The hotel is in a beautiful setting with seating on a terrace overlooking a lake.
The room was exceptionally comfortable and well furnished with armchairs to relax in and a welcoming drink.
The restaurant had a pleasant atmosphere overlooking the lake and the food was good.
- The room was excellent with great bath and shower facilities.
- The setting of this hotel is really stunning. the dining room and terrace where you can take meals are excellent. Our room was really nice with a view to the lake, comfortable armchairs, good sized bed and nice en-suite.
- Great location, very friendly staff and owner, comfortable bed, good food.
L’Auberge l’Orée du Bois
L’Auberge l’Orée du Bois is offering accommodations in Aillières. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar and free WiFi is available.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with an electric tea pot.Guests at L’Auberge l’Orée du Bois can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodation has a sun terrace.
- Rustic hotel in an attractive but out of the way small village. Charming old building which looks a little better in photographs than it actually is. Free parking and wifi. We actually enjoyed our stay but it may be a bit too rural and rustic for some.
- Welcoming, helpful. Great little bar. Clean rooms & comfy beds
- Our host was wonderfully friendly and the room was super clean. We had a great value meal too. A gem which broke up the journey to Calais.
- The staff were very friendly and although we arrived very late because we got lost in the way, they waited for us without a problem and in a friendly manner. The room was great, spacious and with a lot of character. Definitely recommended!
- petit hôtel rural plein de charme, la propriétaire est “au petits soins pour ses clients, à conseiller.
Hôtel Restaurant Du Chemin De Fer
At the heart of Sarthe, in Maine Normand, halfway between Le Mans and Alencon, the Hotel du Chemin de Fer is furnished and equipped with eco-certified materials.Guestrooms are convenient and comfortable and are equipped with modern private bathrooms, cable TV and Wi-Fi internet access. Some rooms come equipped with a spa bath for extra-special relaxation.At the Hotel du Chemin de Fer, let your taste buds enjoy the flavors of the region and the seasons. The latest menu selections offer authentic and flavorful cuisine.In the surrounding area you can enjoy fishing, walking in the forest, mountain biking, canoeing, tennis, crazy golf, pedal boating or bungee jumping.
- Comfortable room and excellent staff attitude. Good quality food.
- Food was very good and the staff were very friendly
- Very easy to find. I was travelling through and this hotel was exactly what I needed and expected. Very clean bathroom and a super comfortable bed with fresh linen.
- Had a very enjoyable one night stay with a friend. Upon arrival we were told that we had been upgraded to a larger room which was a nice touch. Had their evening meal and breakfast the following day and both exceeded our expectations.
- Very comfortable with good food and very nice people running the hotel and restaurant.
Logis de la Barque
This hotel is located in the heart of a small medieval town and offers the ideal backdrop to your break in the Pays de la Loire.The Logis de la Barque features 24 comfortable guest accommodations ranging from the double room for romantic stays to family rooms for up to 5 persons. Each room comes with bathtub or shower and TV.You will discover a wide range of tasty specialties in the hotel’s restaurant, as well as a whole range of seasonal fish dishes.The central location of the hotel allows you to fully discover the historic city of Beaumont and many nearby exhibitions and villages.
The food was excellent. The staff were friendly and attentive. The hotel was quiet at night.
All in all very good.
- The village location was good and the hotel easy to find. It had all the basic facilities required.
- Very easy stop en route to holiday destination. Rooms set up according to our request when we arrived (eg travel cot). Nice and clean. Easy parking on site.
- The standard of room was exceptional and the hotel was very easy to find
Staff are brilliant, the rooms are basic but very clean. Mattress comfortable, we took our own pillows, the hotels are one long one. Bathroom was clean & the shower great.
Hotel reception is shut in the afternoon until 5.30. Requested a quiet room after reading some reviews that said the front was noisy. Humidifier in the room help keep us cool, & electric shutters on the window kept the room dark.
- The food was excellent. The staff were friendly and attentive. The hotel was quiet at night.
Château de Saint Paterne
This beautiful castle set in the heart of a 25-acre park blends the pleasures of a Renaissance château with the comfort of a boutique hotel and was once a hideaway for Henry IV.The Château de Saint Paterne has comfortable guest accommodations with refined atmosphere. Fitted with bath or shower and antique furniture, they overlook the park or the courtyard.At the Orangerie you will find a suite decorated with a beautiful stage from the 19th-century which came from the Barcelona theater, monumental wood bed and unique view of the park and the castle.The charming outdoor swimming pool heated from early May to end of September is dedicated to your relaxation, and a Wi-Fi Internet access is available, as well as many recreational and sports activities in the nearby area.In the evening, a French candlelight dinner is served on small tables. The cuisine is traditional yet creative, with fresh produce of high quality.Situated only 2 hours from Paris, near the old city of Alençon, Saint Paterne is the ideal retreat to fully explore the Loire or Normandy.
- Huge open garden with woodland, genuine old chateau feel. Basically the only half decent accommodation in a nowhere crap town.
- A beautiful old chateau in a gorgeous garden setting. This property has so much to do and the dinner in their restaurant is quite good, though overpriced.
- An amazing property – a castle! It is perfect. Cheese plate was awesome. Breakfast was beyond anything I could eat. You have amazing staff!!
- The food was delicious. The bed very comfortable. Welcoming hostess.
- We were upgraded to a lovely room. Delicious healthy breakfast. Very pleasant staff.
Domitys Le Jardin des Lys
Located in Alençon, just next to the River Sarthe and a 30-minute drive from Le Mans racing track, Domitys Le Jardin des Lys offers residence accommodations for senior guests. There is a games room, shared lounge and terrace on site.All accommodations features a living area with a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a bathroom with bathrobes and slippers. The kitchenette includes a stovetop, microwave and refrigerator.A breakfast is available each morning at Domitys Le Jardin des Lys.Additional features include an indoor swimming pool, spa and wellness center and fitness center. Le Château des Ducs is a 7-minute drive away and the train station is 1.9 mi from the property.
- Nice breakfast which we could have had served in our apartment. The facilities were excellent and we had our own front door and a small secluded garden.. Ideal for independent living. We also had full cooking facilities.
- Apartment large. Car parking directly outside door.
- An overnight stop for us only. Exceeded expectations in that it was a very clean and modern ground floor appartment. The appartment seems to be part of a private and expensive retirement home complex. Would definately use again.
– Extremely large apartments with great coffee machine, fridge, microwave, hob and sink.
– we stayed just one night as a stop over to shorter our journey to Calais from the Dordogne.
Made this our overnight stop on the way south. It was an excellent choice. Spacious, clean, quiet, private and with easy parking on the doorstep. Equipped with hob, microwave,fridge and all necessary cutlery, china etc for 4 people to cook a meal – despite what was said on one previous review. Aldi just up the road if you want to self cater, or it’s a short drive to Alençon centre with its restaurants.
Staff very friendly and helpful.
One of our top picks in Alençon.This 3-star Campanile Alençon is ideally located 1.9 mi from the town center, 1.2 mi from the train station and offers direct access to the Alençon Nord exit of the A28 motorway.All rooms are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels, free Wi-Fi access and tea and coffee making facilities. The private bathroom includes free toiletries, and a hairdryer is available from reception.A breakfast buffet is offered daily and guests can enjoy lunch and dinner in the on-site restaurant. A children’s menu is also available.Guests can enjoy the atmosphere of the fragrant market; discover the old wood-paneled houses, towers, bell-towers and stroll along the cobbled-streets of Alençon city center.
- Good choice in restaurant for dinner and breakfast. Kettle in room and bottled water on sale at reception. Car parking right outside room door. All on one level. Close to motorway and petrol station but far enough away for no noise.
- Can’t fault the food ! Excellent supper in room Comfortable & nice linen on beds. Lady receptionist very friendly and helpful and calm when busy. Our Thanks to her for her polite efficiency .
- The hotel telephoned us to arrange a late check-in. We had been delayed at Folkestone by 8 hours. It was greatly appreciated. The hotel welcomed our 2 dogs.
- Eat as much as you like starter buffet. Access for pets(extra charge). Ideally situated for the motorway.
- Efficiency, great food, reasonable internet access. Generally ok for the one night stay on way down south.
Le Haut-Val Résidences
One of our top picks in Bellême.Le Haut-Val Résidences is an aparthotel located in The Perche Regional Park, 350 feet from Bellême Golf Club. It offers self-catering accommodations ranging from studios to villas.Apartments and studios and the villa all have a bathroom with a bath or shower. Some of them also offer a balcony, and most include free WiFi access. A flat-screen TV is provided in some of the apartments, and the villa can accommodate up to 9 people.Guests are able to cook their own meals at Le Haut-Val Résidence. Each accommodations type includes a kitchen with a stove and a fridge.A garden and a terrace are available at the property and free parking is provided on site. Guests benefit from a reduced rate for the green fee at Bellême Golf Club.
- Pleasant location, welcoming saff speaking perfect English, nice rural surroundings and village. You can really feel there how amazing La Perche is! 5 stars, we had a great time there!
- The apartment is comfortable, equipped, spacious and warm. The place is quiet.
- Clean, well presented, spacious, everything you could want – even for an overnight stay on our way to Brittany.
- Lovely big property which was clean. Excellent location.
- As usual a great stop over point on our way to Calais.
Les Belleme Golf Apartments
Located 0.6 mi from the center of Bellême, this property offers self-catering accommodations 350 feet from Bellême Golf Course. Free WiFi access is provided in each apartment.Apartments at Les Belleme Golf Apartments are provided with a fully equipped kitchenette, a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a bathroom for each bedroom. Some of them have a view of the golf course.Guests can benefit from discount rates to access the property’s golf course. You can also enjoy walks in the park or visit Le Perche Nature Park, which is a 30-minute drive away.Les Belleme Golf Apartments is accessible via the A11 motorway, which is a 35-minute drive away.
- Lovely village atmosphere and pleasing architecture giving an’olde worlde’ feel but with modern comforts.
Location for Le Mans couldn’t be better
Feels like in your own holiday home . Stayed here twice and if in area wouldn’t book anywhere else . Town is great got some nice bars and great restaurants . Love the place
- Excellent place to stay with very friendly staff and a great location. Le Mans just down the road.
- The size of our apartment was great for the 5 of us.
- Appartement spacieux et agréable. Endroit très calme. situation excellente pour les amoureux de golf
Hotel des Ducs
Located in front of Alençon Train Station, this hotel features individually decorated rooms with free WiFi and a LCD TV. A large garden with garden furniture and a free private parking are available on site. Guests can enjoy a sauna at an extra cost.Each room at Hotel des Ducs has a private bathroom with shower. They all have good lighting and feature a desk and a wardrobe.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at Hotel des Ducs and a restaurant is available only 100 feet away.You can discover Alençon on a touristic train, visit the Bikes Museum or the Musée des Beaux-Arts. Château de Carrouges is 21 mi away and the A28 Motorway access is a 6-minute drive from the hotel.
- Very smart room decor, very quiet room, secure and ample parking
- The room was spacious and clean and overlooked the garden at the back. The staff and owners were delightful and helpful.
- Everything else. Nice room, welcoming host, good location for walking into Alencon, which is worth a look round. Good value, secure parking, nice garden.
- Easy access to the historical quarter and close to supermarket so convenient. Safe parking for car and bicycles
- The location was good and also having secure parking was a real bonus and probably the only reason for staying here again
Top Hotels In Saint-calez-en-saosnois Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Calez-en-Saosnois Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Calez-en-Saosnois Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Calez-en-Saosnois Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!