10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Cado Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Cado Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Cado Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Cado Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Cado Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Cado Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Cado Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-cado Brittany:
One of our top picks in Étel.Featuring a garden and a restaurant, Le Trianon is located in Étel.At the hotel, the rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and a hair dryer, rooms at Le Trianon also feature free WiFi, while selected rooms also feature a garden view.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation.
- The room was decorated in a similar fashion to my great grandmother’s pre fabricated post war accommodation. Plenty of silky fabric, sequins, and ornamental butterflies. The small double bed provided a cosy nights sleep for my father and I, although the nylon sheets did produce a tremendous amount of static electricity.
Tout était parfait, l’accueil, la chambre familiale et un super buffet pour le petit déjeuner.
Rien à dire sauf que l’on y retournera 😁
- très bien, le client est au centre des préoccupations des propriétaires
La situation géographique intéressante.
L’excellent service en salle et les plats délicieux au restaurant
- le lit tres confortable, la propreté de la chambre
Résidence Prestige Odalys Le Château de Kéravéon
One of our top picks in Erdeven.Résidence Prestige Odalys Le Château de Kéravéon is located in the Brittany countryside, 0.6 mi from Erdeven. It has an outdoor heated swimming pool and is surrounded by a large garden and woodland.Each suite and apartment at Résidence Prestige Odalys Le Château de Kéravéon has a private bathroom, TV, and kitchen equipped with an oven, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher.Guests of Résidence Prestige Odalys Le Château de Kéravéon can enjoy squash, tennis, mountain biking and hiking nearby. The Brittany coast is located 3.1 mi away, where guests can enjoy wind-surfing, surfing and diving.
- Beautiful converted appartments set in pretty grounds within a park. We really enjoyed the quiet, relaxed atmosphere – no cheesy nightlife.
Le cadre du château, la clarté dans le logement que nous occupions, l’espace de notre logement.
L’accueil avec les tableaux fournissant l’essentiel des informations constitue une excellente idée.
- le cadre, la situation geographique, le parc boisé et le studio tres pratique et propre et bien isolé
- Appartement très bien, personnel très sympa et à l’écoute des clients.
- Ruhige Lage, schön gelegen mitten in einem Schlosspark. Gute Raumaufteilung. Strand in ca. 5km Entfernung ist sehr empfehlenswert.
Hotel Restaurant Des Voyageurs
Located in the heart of the village Erdeven and close to the beach and the marina, Hotel des Voyageurs welcomes you in a family and traditional setting.Hotel des Voyageurs features 18 comfortable rooms with a Wifi Internet access. The hotel is set in a peaceful street, which guarantees you a good nights’ sleep.After a lazy day on the beach, savor traditional cuisine in the hotel’s restaurant. It serves delicious dishes prepared with fresh local produce.Erdeven offers easy access to Carnac, the peninsula of Quiberon and the Bay of Morbihan, which are perfect destinations for a day trip, to discover all the charms of the region.
- The room was good, big windows which are great in the heat. Food was good and the staff very friendly.
- The staff were very friendly & welcoming, the rooms plenty big enough with good sized bathrooms. It was very good value for money and in a great location for the area. Breakfast was lovely with fabulous coffee, croissants, bread and jam. We also had lunch here as their menu was good value: it was one of the best meals we had on our whole holiday.
Helpful, friendly staff.
Good breakfast with fruit and yoghurt as well as bread and croissants.
We had a very nice meal in the hotel restaurant.
- Excellent traditional French hotel. First class restaurant with a good selection of menus at different prices. Excellent value for money.
- Central Erdeven, good walking access to restaurants and a few shops. Our room had a small but very pleasant balcony.
Hotel The Originals du Golf de Saint-Laurent Carnac Nord (ex Inter-Hotel)
One of our top picks in Ploemel.Hotel The Originals du Golf de Saint-Laurent Carnac Nord (ex Inter-Hotel) is located at the heart of the Saint Laurent golf course, in the Brittany countryside. It has a traditional restaurant, a sauna and hammam, accessed free of charge and a fitness center and a heated, outdoor swimming pool (28°).Hotel The Originals du Golf de Saint-Laurent Carnac Nord offers rooms with a private balcony and views over the golf course, garden or swimming pool. The rooms include a TV with satellite and Canal + channels.Guests of the hotel have direct access to the Golf de Saint Laurent and can benefit from a 10 to 20% reduction. Free WiFi access is available throughout.Hotel The Originals du Golf de Saint-Laurent Carnac Nord is 5.6 mi from the beach, 8.1 mi from Trinité sur Mer and 12 mi from Quiberon. Carnac is 7.5 mi from the property. Guests can enjoy swimming and water sports at the nearby beach resorts.
Good choice for breakfast and enjoyable dinner on first night (ate out on 2nd night). Useful access from ground floor room to car park although a bit surprised that there were no gauze curtains.
Pool looked good but didn’t try it.
Very comfortable bed. Manager was VERY kind and helpful (his wife drove us to the nearby railway station when we took the train to the south of France and the manager met us at the station on our return).
There was a tremendous array of breakfast food (with the exception of a ‘full English). The evening meals were extremely good: a varied menu and extremely delicious.
The outdoor pool was maintained at a very comfortable temperature and there was a constant supply of towels for those guests who wanted to use it.
- Golf on site + swimming pool at the hotel. Also, a great variety of local sites to visit e.g. Etel, St Cado and Port Louis in particular.
Excellent rooms and facilities. Very clean and comfortable. Very quiet location. Friendly and helpful staff.
We stayed in the hotel as part of a classic car tour on the Friday and Saturday and the food and breakfast choice was excellent then.
- Breakfast was ok, not brilliant but in line with other hotels of a similar grade in France.
- Good choice for breakfast and enjoyable dinner on first night (ate out on 2nd night). Useful access from ground floor room to car park although a bit surprised that there were no gauze curtains.
Hôtel La Voile Bleue
Hôtel La Voile Bleue is ideally located 5 minutes from Kerhillio Beach, near Carnac, Quiberon and Etel. It offers comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access and features a restaurant.After a busy day you can unwind in the hotel bar or the living room. Enjoy traditional cuisine and delicious seafood in the relaxed setting of the hotel restaurant.Free private parking is provided at Hôtel La Voile Bleue, making it easy to explore Brittany by car.
- Ideally situated for a long holiday ( we only stayed a night) as it is close to the best beach in the area. It is also close to Erdeven, a traditional Breton town with market and one especially good restaurant.
- The hotel is simple, in an excellent location and run by a very friendly lady.
- The owner and staff were so pleasant and friendly. Breakfasts were excellent.
- Madam and her staff were lovely. Although the room was small it was very cosy and we had an excellent nights sleep. Breakfast was great
- We arrived later than anticipated, after a very long drive, but we had warned Chantal by emails that we would be late arriving. Chantal was very helpful and accommodating and she left the key for us; she gave us a very warm welcome at breakfast. The breakfast was very good, with a good choice, including healthy options. The room was brightly decorated, nice and clean. It had a great shower. I am sure we will come back again and stay a bit longer next time around.
Château de Locguénolé – Relais & Chateaux
Château de Locguénolé, once a beautiful 19th-century castle and an 18th-century mansion, now a lovely 4-star hotel, stands in a rich, green parkland that stretches along a scenic bay.Enjoy a unique stay in a charming historic setting that combines authentic furniture and wood paneling. The rooms feature a well-preserved atmosphere and offer a modern touch for a comfortable stay.Savor delicious specialties from Bretagne made with local produce and fresh seafood, while tasting the best wines from the wine list in the Chateau’s restaurant, which is listed in many guide books and has one Michelin Star.Château de Locguénolé is the perfect place for a relaxing break as it offers many activities such as swimming pool (open in the summer), a tennis court, a hammam, a sauna and a private pontoon for day sailing or fishing excursions.
- Beautiful chateau and grounds. Dinner was very high quality, which is good as it was also very expensive.
- Didn’t have the coffe. But the dinner was out of this eorld
- A beautiful mansion with plenty of history and character. The grounds are spellbinding. The staff is excellent and genuinely hospitable. The restaurant is somewhere between very good and excellent. With their new chef, they may earn their Michelin Star back. If needed, you can have help bringing your luggage up or down the staircase.
This was our third stay at this lovely Chateau. The staff were very welcoming and helpful…everyone from reception, breakfast servers and housekeeping staff. Our room was a Classic room and there was plenty of space and it was very light with two large windows. In the past, we have also stayed in a Junior Suite and the room was very large with a much larger bathroom. Our bath had a bathtub with an overhead shower that worked very well. The tub was deep and comfortable with a backrest and hand grips. We asked for assistance with our luggage as our room was upstairs.
There are many seating areas outside and a walking path that takes one down to the estuary. The breakfast room looks out toward the estuary and has a beautiful view. The dining rooms are beautiful, as well.
It was nice to have the refrigerator with bar items available as well as a daily bottle of water. Housekeeping was excellent.
We would recommend a stay at Chateau de Locguénolé.
- Lovely old property and grounds. Fabulous meal and service.
Surrounded by beautiful countryside, this hotel is only 1.2 mi from beaches at Carnac and Plouharnel and offers free WiFi. Guests can enjoy a sauna and a fitness area with a power plate, at an extra charge.From April to September guests benefit from the use of L’Hippocampe’s heated outdoor swimming pool with an integrated hot tub.Guest rooms feature private bathrooms, a satellite TV and a telephone. Some have a terrace.The outdoor terrace is surrounded by a lovely green park. The hotel’s tea room is a good place for a relaxing moment. Massages are available on request.L’Hippocampe is located at the heart of the oyster route. It is the ideal starting point for excursions in the South of Morbihan. Free parking is provided at the hotel.
- This hotel was easy to find and to use as a base to explore the nearby areas. Breakfast was a delight with lots of choice. And parking was available on site and no extra cost. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
- Nicest people – hardworking and very warm. French class and very warm at the same time. Please respect this property. It’s small by some American standards but large by most French standards – rooms are very clean and the location is amazing!! This is the perfect place to relax and really be on vacation – quaint but very accommodating…Definitely We would go back to this lovely hotel! Merci!!
- Fantastic place, caring staff, and splendid restaurant nearby
Nice room, continental breakfast, friendly staff and even a small pool outside plus the restaurant next door.
It’s in a nice quiet part of Plouharnel but not too far away from the prehistoric monuments and town of Carnac.
- Great family room in a peaceful location. Lovely pool and friendly team.
Carnac Lodge Hotel & Spa
This hotel is located in Carnac, a 24-minute drive from Quiberon. It offers a seasonal outdoor heated swimming pool, a sauna and massage therapies upon request and for an additional fee.Rooms at the Carnac Lodge and Hotel include free WiFi internet access and flat-screen TVs.Guests can relax in the lounge fitted with a fireplace or in the garden lounge area.A wellness area is available to guests aged 16 and older at an extra fee and includes an indoor heated swimming pool, a hammam, and a hot tub.For guests coming by car, free parking is available.
- Clean, good location.no signage meant hard to find.
- Nice place. Facilities were in good order. Breakfast was exactly what I needed.
- Friendly greeting on arrival. Beautiful room. Lovely, clean swimming pool surrounded by sun loungers. Quiet location with own terrace outside the room. delicious breakfast especially the lemon jam! Enjoyed the pets.
- The personal touch. The owners were charming and very keen to make our stay great in every way. The hotel was attractive, comfortable, and thought had gone into its every detail.
- Freundliches und zuvorkommendes Personal, angenehme Umgebung, gutes Frühstück.
One of our best sellers in Auray! The ibis sits in the heart of the Morbihan region, just 1.9 mi from Auray city center. It offers an outdoor terrace and modern rooms with attached bathroom with TV.The private bathrooms are equipped with a shower and a hairdryer is available at the 24-hour reception. The ibis Auray also has a shared lounge area and provides free Wi-Fi access in the entire building.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00. Guests can have a drink or a snack at the bar, open 24/7.Hotel ibis Auray is the ideal base for exploring the Gulf of Morbihan, Quiberon and the Côte Sauvage, and the megalithic sites of Carnac, 7.3 mi away. Free private parking is possible on site and basilique Saint-Anne d’Auray is 5.6 mi away.
Tipical Ibis; clean, staff frendly and speaking english, everything was OK.
Good restavrant few steps avay, serve authenthic French cousin; we take 3 course meal for just 17 € and everything was delicious.
The Hotel does not have a restaurant but the breakfast was very good.
To eat in the evening it is necessary to leave the Hotel or have a limited menu delivered to your room. I think this could be made clearer on the website.
The Hotel is good value for money and is in a convenient location just off the motorway.
Easy access to Port Gaustain via the motorway or through Auray
- Very clean. Right off a major road so easy to get to different locations
- Hotel renewed 2years ago, confortable rooms and bathrooms, well equipped and very cleaned. Very good position, no noise inside, staff very kind and efficient. Provided 2 comunicants rooms for my family, thanks
salle de bain : douche et pomme de douche ok
confort su lit.
- Tipical Ibis; clean, staff frendly and speaking english, everything was OK.
Hôtel An Ti Gwenn
One of our top picks in Carnac.Hotel An Ti Gwenn is located in the village of Carnac in southern Brittany, between the standing stones and the beach. It offers free Wi-Fi and free private parking.The spacious guest rooms feature private bathrooms, heating and a TV, Quadruple rooms are available.Hotel An Ti Gwenn serves a daily buffet breakfast in its dining area. It is also possible to relax in the hotel’s shaded garden.A range of health and beauty packages are available from the hotel’s partner Spa & Wellness center, which is 800 feet away.
- Very friendly staff. Close to the beaches and town. Wonderful biking area.
- Our host’s were very helpful. This was our second stay and would stay here again when visiting Burgundy.
- Breakfast was just fine. The usual assortment and a few other things. Everything I needed. The location is ok. The service was exemplary.
- Pleasant accommodation in a beautiful old building. Very helpful and friendly staff. I warmly recommend!
- The room was comfortable, the modern bathroom while not large, was very efficient. The hotel was located close to the centre, walking distance to beaches and alignments
Top Hotels In Saint-cado Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Cado Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Cado Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Cado Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!