10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Bonnet-Elvert Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Bonnet-Elvert Limousin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Bonnet-Elvert Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Bonnet-Elvert Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Bonnet-Elvert Limousin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Bonnet-Elvert Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Bonnet-Elvert Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-bonnet-elvert Limousin:
This fully renovated hotel with an excellent restaurant offers well-appointed rooms designed to provide ultimate comfort. Rooms come in 4 categories to meet all budgets.Savor characteristic regional specialties in the Hotel Fouillade’s family-run restaurant. You can enjoy dining on the pleasant outdoor terrace in the summertime.The Hotel Fouillade’s central location near the River Dordogne makes it a perfect base for visiting Argentat.Free parking is provided at the hotel, making it easy to explore the beautiful countryside of the Limousin region by car. A private car park is also available at a location nearby and at a surcharge.
- No eggs in the morning but the bread is fresh and there are mermelades, cereals, fruits and other.You won’t be hungry.
Town Square location, we parked our motorcycles in a pedestrian gap beside the dining tables and their sign board.
Convenient for a 25km canoe descent to Beaulieu if you use the nearby company Escapade Nature Pays d’Argentat.
Helpful staff, but limited English spoken.
WC separate from shower room (all en suite).
Effective air conditioning.
Town centre location so shops nearby.
On site bar and popular restaurant.
A perfect small hotel, with an excellent restaurant, in a lovely small town on the upper reaches of the Dordogne river. Views from the bridge over the river are fantastic and there is plenty to see and do locally.
The small twin room was spotless, the beds really comfortable. The restaurant served good French traditional cuisine at a reasonable price. We are sure we shall return for a longer stay. There is plentiful free parking close by (except Thursday mornings – market day).
- Our room had air conditioning, vital, as the week we stayed [7th to the 14th September] the weather was very hot, 34+degrees in the shade most days. Comfortable beds, the food was excellent, the menu changed every day and we dined every evening we could, dining outside with views of the little square. Sadly Restaurant closed Sunday evening and Monday evening as well, but there are a few restaurants nearby.
- Great location in centre of Argentat in square. Restaurant superb serving great classic French country food locally sourced. Local market, tabac and bars all pleasant. Local supermarket close We met up with family locally and had a superb evening meal at Hotel.
Logis Auberge de Forgès
This Logis is located in the Limosin village of Forgès, 5 mi from Argentat. Each guest room has a private bathroom, TV and free Wi-Fi.The Auberge De Forgès serves regional cuisine and breakfast in the hotel restaurant. Guests can relax and enjoy meals on the hotel terrace in summer.Guests of the Logis Auberge De Forgès can visit Argentat’s old town and the nearby Tours de Merle Citadel, as well as enjoying hiking and cycling nearby. Brive-la-Gaillarde is 22 mi from the Auberge.
- The owners were friendly and welcoming. The location was ideal for our needs, the next closest hotel would have been about 10km away. The little family bakery across the road was fantastic!
- Amazingly friendly and helpful staff. Although the booking reservation was recorded late, they helped and the room was prepared. Perfect shabby chick style.
- Merci bcp pour cette accueil et soyez en sûre si nous passons dans le coin c’est chez vous que nous dormirons. Décors et ambiance particulière et marchant !!!!
- j’ai aimé la cuisine, le calme, l’accueil et la sympathie des propriétaires.
L ‘accueil très chaleureux.
Le côté rustique et artiste de l auberge.
Le diner excellent.Le petit déjeuner est copieux bon et animé d une musique classique très agréable au réveil.
Logis Hotel Le Sablier du Temps
This Logis hotel provides en suite accommodations near the center of Argentat. It has a restaurant, heated swimming pool and a garden. Free Wi-Fi and free parking are available.Each Le Sablier du Temps room is equipped with a private bathroom and TV with satellite or cable channels. The rooms are accessible by elevator.Le Sablier du Temps’ restaurant serves traditional French cuisine. Guests are invited to dine in the dining room or on the large veranda.The hotel is 1 minute, on foot, from the Dordogne River.
- The room was comfortable but dated. Excellent meal in the restaurant and great service. Good value overall.
- Very much enjoyed our stay in this lovely hotel with all the facilities that we could want. A friendly and relaxed atmosphere, yet everything organised perfectly. Argentat is certainly worth a visit and we couldn’t have chosen a better hotel there. We’ll be back.
- Very well appointed room, comfortable bed, friendly and helpful staff. Peaceful location with lovely views.
- Overall very nice stay, good restaurant, nice pool area, helpful staff. They provided a baby-bed free of charge.
- Location excellent. Buffet breakfast was very good.
Hotel The Originals Tulle (ex P’tit-Dej Hotel)
Hotel The Originals Tulle (ex P’tit-Dej Hotel) is located in the heart of the green countryside just 5 minutes from the center of Tulle. It offers free WiFi and free private parking.Rooms are fully equipped with private private bathrooms, flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Guests can enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding region and relax in the hotel’s garden.Hotel The Originals Tulle’s restaurant, the Félix café, offers regional cuisine.Hotel The Originals Tulle is easy to access, just 10 minutes from the A89 and A20 motorway exits. It is open all year and you can check-in 24 hours a day with the automatic kiosk.
- Booked at last minute and ok to take pets very nice staff
- Bed (better in some rooms than others) water pressure, cleanliness.
Le rapport qualité/prix est très bon, notamment avec un petit déjeuner très correct pour son prix.
La personne qui nous a reçu était très commerçante, très agréable et très compréhensive (réservation par Booking juste avant notre arrivée qui n’était pas encore parvenue à l’hôtel). Je tiens à féliciter cette personne.
- Emplacement correcte,personnel à l’accueil super.
- Chambre propre et calme idéal pour une nuit de passage
Inter-Hotel Tulle Centre
Inter Hotel Tulle Center is located in the city center, 1.2 mi from Tulle railway station. It offers air-conditioned accommodations.All of the rooms at Inter Hotel Tulle Center feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the communal lounge or directly in the guest room.The hotel provides a meeting room and free WiFi is available throughout.
- Location is perfect and choice is limited in Tulle
- The hotel is centrally located in downtown Tulle, minutes walking distance to good restaurants. The staff was great, friendly and offered recommendations for good restaurants.
- We received excellent customer service and great restaurant recommendations.
the immaculate cleanliness superwhite sheets big window over the quay and the river faily good breakfast
good food right in the city centre of Tulle new building with large balconies comfortable stay
- The receptionist, a very pleasant and pretty young lady.
Auberge de Saint Julien Aux Bois
Set in the green countryside of Corrèze, in a charming village, Auberge Saint-Julien-aux-Bois offers a warm and friendly welcome in a family atmosphere and in a characteristic setting.Auberge Saint-Julien-aux-Bois features comfortable rooms providing a haven of rest and serenity in the silence and purity of this protected area.The inn is run by a trilingual German couple, who have brought a family atmosphere to this fine house of character, where meals are prepared with much talent using organic and regional produce.
- Der Empfang war sehr freundlich, ebenso die Bedienung und das Personal. Das Essen lohnt in jedem Fall einen (Um)Weg. Das Lokal ist sehr gemütlich eingerichtet. Das Frühstück ist ausreichend mit leckeren Croissant und Brötchen und guten Marmeladen.
- L’accueil la propreté de la chambre et le calme des lieux.
- Situé au calme, au cœur d’un petit village, parfait pour se promener dans les villages pittoresques. Il faut souligner la qualité du restaurant (réservation conseillée, même pour les clients de l’hôtel).
- Le calme….joli village…auberge reposante et nourriture de qualité
Restaurant mit der Möglichkeit im Garten zu essen. Gutes Essen.
Gastgeber sind Deutsche, somit keine Verständigungsschwierigkeiten
Hotel Le Turenne
Located in the center of Beaulieu-sur-Dordogne, Hotel de Turenne is set in a 12th-century house built on the fortified city former ramparts next to the Dordogne River. It offers large air-conditioned rooms and free WiFi. Some rooms have a private terrace or balcony.Breakfast is served daily. The hotel offers a restaurant held by a famous and talented local chef. The large dining room is air conditioned and there is also a very large covered terrace. Regional and yet modern à la carte dishes and a seasonal menu with only local and fresh products can be enjoyed.Local leisure activities include cycling, fishing and canoeing. Guests of Le Turenne can easily discover the Corrèze and the Lot regions where you can visit cities like Rocamadour or Sarlat and sites such as The Gouffre de Padirac or the Lascaux Caves.
- Small, efficient room in convenient location. Found an extra power point behind the minibar refrigerator. Comfortable bed, comforter not too thick and good air conditioning. Excellent breakfast with fresh fruit, hot drinks, breads, yogurt, jam, cheese and cold cuts. Wonderful staff.
- Good sized room with large, comfortable bed. Good breakfast and very pleasant staff. Hotel is very well located in the centre of town but is still very quiet.
- Quite a quirky hotel, very clean, provided everything we needed. Very enjoyable
- Location very good, in centre of town. Staff excellent
- Located in the centre of town with free parking opposite , everything here was acceptable but not fantastic overall felt slightly tired for example the decking on the room patio was slippery and dangerous not been cleaned in a while, don’t want to complain as it was good but not brilliant priced accordingly and scored accurately, the town is very nice with riverside walks
Hôtel Le Beaulieu
Located in Beaulieu-sur-Dordogne just a 5-minute stroll from the River, Hôtel Le Beaulieu offers a shared lounge with a fireplace and billiards, as well as a furnished terrace.Hôtel Le Beaulieu rooms are individually decorated. They include a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi access and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Breakfast can be enjoyed in the comfort of the rooms or in the dining room and the hotel’s à la carte restaurant serves traditional cuisine.Other facilities offered include meeting facilities, room service and luggage storage. Cycling and hiking can be enjoyed in the surroundings. Brive-la-Gaillarde Train Station is a 45-minute drive away and free parking is possible at a nearby location.
- The staff were super-helpful. This is the second time that we stayed here and it was just as good as the first time. The breakfast was excellent and the suppers really fine. The free parking around in back of the hotel was a great help.
- Excellent range from fresh croissants and cafes ah lait to yogurt fresh fruit and cereal
- The location of this hotel is central to everything, shops, restaurants, etc. The staff was friendly and helpful.
- Located in a square within walking distance of the river, bars and restaurants and town.
- Photo in ad was our room…spacious in front of hotel, above dining patio. Late seating made for a bit of late night noise. Parking on plaza was safe and convenient. Wonderful bakeries and cafes in every direction. Staff spoke English and were very helpful. There is an elevator and small lounge bar with sidewalk seating.
Logis Auberge de la Xaintrie
Set in the small town of Saint-Privat, this 3-star hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, a hammam and a sauna. You can enjoy a drink in the on-site bar or visit the picturesque town of Servieres-le-Chateau, 4.3 mi away.The rooms at Auberge de la Xaintrie combine a traditional and contemporary design. With free internet access in each one, they also include an LCD TV, a refrigerator and an private bathroom with bathrobes and slippers.A buffet breakfast is served every morning on the terrace or in the comfort of guest rooms. You can also sample some of the restaurant’s local and traditional meals or one of the set menus.Free private parking, luggage storage and a hot tub are just some of the other facilities at this hotel. Other local activities include visiting the 15th-century castle in Pleaux, 12 mi away.
- Pleasant small hotel. Facilities perfectly adequate.
- les repas délicieux, petits déjeuner trés bien, cadre très agréable, calme. Personnel agréable. Literie correcte
- La situation, la chambre familiale adaptée, le dîner excellent, le personnel charmant
- L’accueil, le restaurant, la chambre, tout était parfait et conforme à mon attente.
- Bon accueil , belle chambre , belle douche . Tres bon repas du samedi midi
Roche de Vic
The Roche de Vic Hotel is located in Corrèze, just 1.2 mi from the Roche de Vic and a 20-minute drive from Tulle. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, traditional restaurant and free Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel offers comfortable rooms with en suite and TV.The award-winning restaurant serves local cuisine, which can be eaten in the dining room or on the flowered terrace overlooking the park. There is also a paddling pool and children’s play area.
The food in the restaurant is very, very good and recommended. For breakfast, you can order hot food, all you need do is ask.]
The owner was lovely and the service great
- Spacious room, comfortable, frient hosts, good value for money
- Un personnel charmant et attentionnée , une cuisine extra, copieuse et savoureuse, enfin une chambre très spacieuse, agréablement décorée. Literie confortable, chambre bien insonorisée. Bref un excellent établissement.
- Localisation un peu difficile mais endroit charmant
- La déco des chambres sympa. La piscine très bien entretenue et très agréable. La cuisine de terroir très bonne et de qualité. Le souci de faire plaisir aux clients.
- The food in the restaurant is very, very good and recommended. For breakfast, you can order hot food, all you need do is ask.]
Top Hotels In Saint-bonnet-elvert Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Bonnet-Elvert Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Bonnet-Elvert Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Bonnet-Elvert Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!