10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Blazey Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Blazey Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Blazey Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Blazey Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Blazey Cornwall. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Blazey Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Blazey Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Blazey Cornwall:
The Crown Inn
Located in Lanlivery in the region of Cornwall, 25 miles from Plymouth, The Crown Inn features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play darts at the hotel. Newquay is 16 miles from The Crown Inn, and Falmouth is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The dinner at the pub was excellent.The location is really nice and quiet .Beautiful church in the back ground.The room is spacious and clean.
- A lovely old Inn in a small village just 5 miles from the coast
- Ancient hostelry in a traditional Cornish village, good grub great value.
- Period features, gr8 staff and locals, lovely food
Very friendly, quaint pub, located in a tiny village, only the pub & a pop up shop there. It is a 10 minute drive away from the Eden Project & 5 minutes to the nearest town. Plenty of parking.
Room looked out over the gardens & was a good size for 2 adults & 1 child. Tea/coffee/water provided. Plenty of storage for clothes.
Room was nice and cosy despite it being so so cold outside & being such an old building.
We stayed on a Friday night & was not disturbed by any noise from the pub.
Breakfast offered was good & freshly cooked.
We would return again for a couple of nights.
Earl of Chatham
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Earl of Chatham offers accommodations in Lostwithiel. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Plymouth is 23 miles from Earl of Chatham, and Newquay is 18 miles away. Newquay Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- It was perfect, the locals were friendly, the Staff were also very friendly. it was a pleasure to stay. The food was delicious and not too pricey. The Dog loved it. Breakfast was how we wanted it, with a choice of food. Room was spacious, the on-suit was clean and spacious. A walk into the village reveals a lovely bridge and river you can sit beside. It also has rail links.
- We have stay here before ,and always found everyone to be so friendly and helpful. The food is excellent and not too expensive. We like the fact its a pub the locals go to ,and you have a good chat to them all, as they also make you feel welcome.
Really comfy beds.
- FANTASTIC BREAKFAST, ROARING FIRE AND GREAT WARMTH FROM STAFF.
- I loved the wood burning fire and cosy atmosphere. Food of a very good standard. Bedroom and bathroom large.
The Globe Inn
Located in Lostwithiel, 23 miles from Plymouth, The Globe Inn features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the river or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Newquay is 18 miles from The Globe Inn, and Falmouth is 25 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 15 miles away.
- Big shower with lots of pressure and a really comfy bed. Breakfast great with amazingly ‘orange ‘ yolks.
- The friendliness of the staff and the excellent food.
- The pub was unpretentious but the staff were friendly and helpful.
- Cosy, close to station , unique , oldy worldy , friendly bar , sloping floors and fabulous food
- Super breakfast! Love this place, rooms gorgeous. We’ve been staying here for the past 10 years and thoroughly recommend.
Royal Oak Inn
One of our top picks in Lostwithiel.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Royal Oak Inn offers accommodations in Lostwithiel, just 23 miles from Plymouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You can play darts at the inn. Newquay is 18 miles from Royal Oak Inn, and Falmouth is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Lovely pub, really friendly owners, beautiful room. Great food and quiet.
location was excellent
Food in restaurant that evening was excellent
Breakfast was excellent with good choices
Nice and polite staff
Great staff, so friendly and helpful .
Food was excellent with a wonderful breakfast.
Can’t wait to go and visit again
- Breakfast was tidy on the plate and nice and hot very good variety
- Lovely clean room with comfy bed. Like the jelly beans on the tea tray!
Best Western Fowey Valley
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Best Western Fowey Valley is located in Lostwithiel in the region of Cornwall, just 23 miles from Plymouth. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Newquay is 18 miles from Best Western Fowey Valley, and Falmouth is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- High quality rooms, we stay in a lot of Marriott hotels and this lives up to there expectations, as we regularly Audit hotel chains.
plenty of parking. good location.
ground floor room good for dogs. treats and bowls provided
The room was very good with clean and tidy decor. The room had an excellent power shower.
The hotel is situated in a peaceful location so we had good night’s sleep.
The dinner in the restaurant was amazing, we felt like we were eating the food from a professional MasterChef kitchen.
The swimming pool was open and the water was warm. We enjoyed the pool.
Very conveniently located for nearby attractions such as Eden project, Adrenalin quarry and Heligan gardens.
Overall a very good experience.
- The property was very well located with beautiful surroundings and great staff.
- Very nice hotel, very friendly staff and the food was excellent.
The Royal Inn
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. The Royal Inn offers accommodations in St. Austell. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.You can play darts at the inn. Plymouth is 25 miles from The Royal Inn, and Newquay is 17 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 14 miles away.
- Good location. It was quiet too even though it is also a pub and next to a railway. The breakfast was excellent.
- Choices at breakfast were good. Full English well cooked and could be tailor-made to your requirements. Staff very friendly and helpful. Good location for sight-seeing around Cornwall. Easy to locate.
- The restaurant served delicious food for a very reasonable price. The included breakfast was fantastic!
- Location was a little out of town but a nice leisurely stroll took you into town and the beach – there was also an easy walk around the lake.
- The staff were extra friendly and the bar had a lovely atmosphere
The Bugle Inn
One of our best sellers in St. Austell! The Bugle Inn is located in St. Austell, just 29 miles from Plymouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. All rooms include a private bathroom.You can play darts at the inn. Newquay is 13 miles from The Bugle Inn, and Falmouth is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Very warm welcome by the landlord and staff. The family room was just what we needed – enough space for a cot, a hot bath for the kids and conveniently situated. Had a lovely evening meal in the pub – felt very welcome and the food was delicious!
- We bought an excellent evening meal. Beverage facilities were moor than enough, but found the kettle in need of a wipe. The staff were friendly and helpful. There was clean linen.
- Great room with enough space. The food in the pub which is included in the accommodation was okay.
- It’s great for group of friends that just one place where to sleep and have dinner and beer in. It was fun!
- Staff were lovely I believe ran by husband and wife the food was better than expected and would deffo stay again
Lanhydrock Hotel & Golf Club
Located in Bodmin, 26 miles from Plymouth, Lanhydrock Hotel & Golf Club features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and a gift shop at the property.Newquay is 16 miles from Lanhydrock Hotel & Golf, and Falmouth is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 12 miles from Lanhydrock Hotel & Golf Club.
- Helpful staff, lovely food good value for money. Well placed for Eden Project. Lovely views over the golf course, hope to come back and play the course!
- Amazing views. Friendly staff. Spacious rooms. Rooms with bath tub have a bottle of complimetary bath salts. Yaay!
- The staff were very friendly, hotel very clean and food to a good standard
- Lovely smoked haddock, just right poached eggs. Good quality bacon etc and generous amounts.
- The food was fine, and the service excellent. The staff made a great effort for the family wedding which we attended. Thank you
Trenython Manor Hotel & Spa
Showcasing a playground and spa center, Trenython Manor Hotel & Spa is located in Par in the region of Cornwall, just 23 miles from Plymouth. The hotel has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Newquay is 18 miles from Trenython Manor Hotel , and Falmouth is 22 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 16 miles away.
- Social spaces and location brilliant and view spectacular.
- the staff are enthusiastic and very friendly, as the season progresses their skill sets will undoubtedly enhance
- The room we had booked had been freshly renovated and still smelled of paint but upon asking we were offered another room right away. View from terrace is beautiful. Lots of parking available.
- The staff made us feel really welcome, nothing was too much trouble for them. Spacious room with minimal noise of doors slamming like you get in other hotels. Food from the restaurant was delicious and of a high quality. We will be booking here again.
- The staff went above and beyond to make our stay extra special
One of our top picks in St. Austell.This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and indoor pool, Boscundle Manor is located in St. Austell. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Plymouth is 27 miles from Boscundle Manor, and Newquay is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- It was quite disappointing that we did not know the restaurant was closed when we made the booking. We got a complementary room upgrade but had to find a place nearby to have dinner. Even the Bar was not open. The stuff was very nice and did all she could do, but it did not really help. Nice Room and nice breakfast though. We und not stay there again.
- The food was amazing and the bed is now missed greatly as it was so comfy
- Lovely unique hotel with friendly staff and an excellent breakfast. Don’t forget your swimming costume as the pool is worth a visit!
The attention to detail, both in terms of finishing touches to the whole property and in the customer service – the service was outstanding. Examples of this are:
– Radio playing classical music at a low volume when you first enter your room
– Molton Brown soaps and shampoos
– Fireplace in the communal lounge with newspaper, kindling and logs for you to make your own fire
– Being offered a tour of the Demelza Suite – which is superb (that dining table is incredible!)
– Outstanding breakfast service
– Welcoming and doting reception staff; offering a cup of tea after showing me to my room was a lovely touch
The pool and hot tub are a great asset too.
I may have stayed during a quiet mid-week, but £75 per night for what I received was unbelievable. This sort of service and facilities normally costs >£200 in many parts of the country!
- The whole ambiance of the place was delightful. Becky saw us in and was very helpful.Nice evening meal and breakfast.
Top Hotels In Saint Blazey Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Blazey Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Blazey Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Blazey Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!