10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Blaise Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Blaise Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Blaise Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Blaise Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Blaise Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Blaise Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Blaise Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-blaise Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
The Servotel Castagniers welcomes you all year round to its lush environment, not too far from the sea and the mountains.The hotel features 40 modern rooms decorated in Mediterranean colors, all of them opening onto a private balcony overlooking the swimming pool or the tennis court. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms. For the convenience of those traveling with children or friends, the hotel offers 30 studios with a fully-equipped kitchen.Located only 20 minutes from the famous Promenade des Anglais, the hotel’s restaurant, Servella, is the perfect place to enjoy creative local cuisine in one of its five dining rooms.Nestled in a 5-acre park with swimming pool, tennis court and playground, the hotel also has several conference rooms, thus making it a great base for a family holiday or a business trip alike.
- It had a pool on a hot day. The restaurant up the hill was very good with great ambiance. It opens later than I am used to, alot of France has funny hours and rules for food it seems.
- Nice hotel with a lot of interesting design features, borderline tacky but I found most of it pretty nice. The rooms were spacious and adequately furnished, the bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The restaurant was nice and big, outdoor seating is also available. The pool area is quite nice with comfortable sunbeds. The parking are is big and there is a “backup”parking on the side of the hotel.
- Little far off Nice but perfectly located to spend some peaceful time out of the hustle of the city. Breakfast was wonderful and the dinner at the restaurant was well presented and delicious. Great value for money. Extremely friendly staff! Highly recommend !
Balcony with pool view, table tennis, close to Nice (less than 30 minutes drive) and shopping center (10 minutes drive);
polite staff (allowed us to use microwave)
- The reception is open until 24. Very clean room, tovels, shower cabin. The location is great, quiet place in opposition with Nice pe Monaco.
With an outdoor swimming pool and a wooden terrace, Hostellerie Aspremont is located in the center of Aspremont and 8.7 mi from Nice. It offers soundproofed rooms with free Wi-Fi access.All rooms feature a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a shower.A continental breakfast with croissants, bread and jam is served every morning at Hostellerie Aspremont. A restaurant with a terrace is also available on site.This property is 6.8 mi from the A8 motorway and 23 mi from the Italian Border. The sea is a 30-minute bus ride away and free private parking is available on site.
- The owner was very nice, welcoming, and was really taking care of her customers. We loved our stay even if it was too short (only one night as we were hiking on the GR5)! The evening in the common space with the fireplace was enjoyable and the breakfast was very delicious and varied. Everything made us feel at home.
- My husband and I LOVED our hotel!!! There are so many good things to say about it!!! The owner is a sweet German woman who speaks 5 languages (German, French, Italian, English and Russian)!!! She answered all our questions, knew all the best spots to visit and gave great advice. We were taken care of in such a great way that we felt like old friends! She let us go swimming in the pool late into the night, the gardens were gorgeous and very private, breakfast was delicious, our beds comfortable, our room had an amazing “very French” view of the surrounding town… everything was just incredible!!! The drive up the mountain was a bit long and scary in the begining but TOTALLY worth it!!!! The view was magnificent! This hotel was exactly what we were looking for- very “hometown” traditional, clean, friendly, romantic…! We highly recommend the hotel!!! 😊
Welcomed by the owner who was very helpful, room basic but in good condition and clean. Half board option was offered on arrival which was exceptionally good value for money.
Great location on the GR5 route and in the town centre perfect for an evening stroll around the old town and chapels.
Perfect location for GR5 hikers.
However check-in/reception is not open all day, I can’t recall exactly when it opened (perhaps 4pm?) but I remember we (and several other guests) were waiting outside for the door to open. No problem really and very nice room, helpful staff.
So very good place, but don’t arrive too early!
- Location of the object (on top of the hill) is exceptional, atmosphere and service in the object was great and breakfast was very delicious.
Appart Hotel Lou Castelet
One of our top picks in Carros.Lou Castelet is an ApartHotel located in the Provençal village of Carros. It offers an outdoor pool and air-conditioned apartments and studios all with free WiFi access.All units feature a balcony or patio as well as an LCD satellite TV. Each kitchenette has a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge and the bathrooms have a bath or shower and a hairdryer.Lou Castelet features a sauna and a hot tub and guests can enjoy a walk in the garden. An onsite laundry is available for guests to use.Nice is 12 mi away and Monaco is 22 mi away. Palais Nikaia is 7.5 mi away and Allianz Riviera Stadium is 5.6 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur, 8.3 mi away.
- The shower was excellent, loved the kitchen area and the balcony. The location was excellent…. We were very pleased with everything, and will book to stay there the next time we travel to Nice. We have family who live in Carros….
- The staff were very helpful and very friendly. The food was delicious and the accommodation was very comfortable.
- Friendliness of staff, walking distance to pizzeria and boulangerie. The balcony was great for eating al fresco and a great view over the pool. The aparthotel was lovely and quiet.
- Overall it was okay… close enough by car to Nice and Cannes. Very good pool!
- Very comfy beds, plenty of space, excellent restaurant, lovely food, fab swimming pool, super friendly and accommodating staff, minutes from motorway with fast access to Nice and easy to get to Antibes, Cannes, Monaco, Italy , bus stop outside, easy free parking, well priced, garage, supermarkets all nearby, and again have to stay staff were superb and really made the holiday – so friendly and welcoming, children’s play area, laundry, pétanque, beautiful mountain views, excellent chef, good wine choices
One of our top picks in Nice.Offering a 24-hour front desk, Hotel Lafayette is located in Nice, 350 feet from Jean Médecin pedestrian street, 800 feet from Promenade du Paillon Park and 1,650 feet from Nice Old Town. Free WiFi access is available.All air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels, tea/coffee making facilities, a safety deposit box and a desk. Some rooms also have a balcony. The private bathroom has a bathtub or shower, toilet and hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at an extra charge, and Hôtel Lafayette also offers vending machines. A variety of restaurants, bars and shops can be found in the immediate area.Luggage storage is available on site. The hotel’s tour desk can advise guests on local attractions. Nice-Ville Train Station is 0.7 mi away and Nice Côte d’Azur Airport is 4 mi away.
Comfortable bed and pillows
- The location was good but the hotel is very outdated.
- Staffs were all very warm and friendly. Breakfast cost Euro 10 per person including children is considered slightly expensive but the quality of food and drink served was very very good.
The reception staff were fantastic, particularly the young blonde lady who always went the extra mile for guests. They are a great credit to the hotel!
The little balcony.
Comfortable bed and room.
Location could not be better.
- Location was very good. The staff at the hotel were very helpful and friendly, the breakfast buffet was very good.
La Vigneraie is a hotel located in Levens, 11 mi from Nice. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free secure parking is available on site and the property offers free WiFi.Rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.Breakfast and meals can be enjoyed on the terrace, under the shade of the grape vines. Sun loungers and parasols are also available.Menton is 14 mi from La Vigneraie, while Monte Carlo is 12 mi away. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 13 mi from La Vigneraie.
- Good sized rooms with lovely decks/terraces. Waitstaff in restaurant and food were great! Awesome fromage.
- Very nice spot, comfortable room, with an excellent restaurant.
- The staff were very kind, we requested to oeave a day early, and they happily obliged! Thank you for that!
- Friendly and helpful staff, extremely clean, the room was huge.
Old but charming hotel with authentic details. Friendly hard working personell.
Our room had a huge balcony and room was big too.
Best Western Plus Hôtel Brice Garden Nice
One of our top picks in Nice.Best Western Plus Hôtel Brice Garden Nice is located in central Nice, just a 5-minute walk from the Promenade des Anglais and the beach. It offers a garden with a fountain, where you can enjoy breakfast weather permitting.Each guest room at Best Western Plus Hôtel Brice Garden Nice is equipped with satellite TV, a mini fridge, a desk and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served in the breakfast room every morning. Guests can enjoy a drink from the hotel bar on the terrace under the orange and lemon trees.The hotel is just a 10-minute walk from the tram line and Nice’s central train station. It is ideally located for exploring the city and nearby towns such as Monte-Carlo and Cannes.
Very friendly and nice staff.
Huge room with huge beds.
- Good location. Comfortable bed and pillows. Room is bright and clean.
- The staff were extremely helpful. The hotel is a easy walk to all attractions, and best of all there is a lovely outdoor garden space for coffee in the morning or cocktails in the evening.
- Great location just a few short blocks to beaches & Promenade. Facilities are very nice & rooms well appointed. Convenient parking by reservation.
- We like almost everything there from room, breakfast and staff. The hotel in the city center and 10 min walk to train station.
- Very friendly and nice staff.
One of our top picks in Nice.The famous Hotel Negresco, dating from the beginning of the 20th century, overlooks the beach and the Promenade des Anglais in Nice. From Louis XIII style to modern art, 5 centuries of history are exhibited throughout the hotel. Free WiFi access is provided.Each room and suite is decorated individually with antique furniture, and features air-conditioning and a four-poster bed. Rooms are also equipped with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A fresh buffet breakfast is served each morning in La Rotonde restaurant, where guests can watch the chef cook. Gourmet meals and drinks can also be enjoyed in the British-style bar Le Relais, or Le Chantecler restaurant, which is recognized with 2 stars by the Michelin guide.Hotel Negresco’s guests can enjoy access to the Neptune private beach area, for an extra fee, where water sports can be enjoyed.The hotel is a 15-minute walk from Nice’s Old Town and Nice-Ville Train Station. Nice Côte d’Azur Airport is just 3 miles from the hotel. A private limousine shuttle service is available for a charge upon request. Private parking is available on site.
- Stuff and atmosphere. Beautiful decorations. Beautiful view.
- The view from the balcony is beautiful and the location is excellent to take a morning walk. Enjoyed interior of the hotel like art museum. If it is your first visit to Nice, would recommend to stay here.
- The hotel is a walk in museum. Full of antiques anywhere you turn to. The food and service are outstanding, with full attention to all the details. Last but for sure not least a very spacious bed, and very comfortable pillows.
- Beautiful classic hotel. Spacious rooms beautifully appointed and furnished. Ornate woodwork and fabric wall coverings. Roosm are classic in style but freshly renovated.
- Great hotel, it’s look like museum with a lot of art works, helpful staff & hospitalty level is exceeding 5 stars service, location is great near all nice attraction, room size was excellent, very clean & room service ready to serve you at any time. Best place to stay in Nice
Located 2.5 mi from Levens, a perched village in the French Riviera, this family-run hotel features rooms with attached bathroom with free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and a garden with a children’s playground. Nice is a 30-minute drive away.With a view of the mountains or of the garden, rooms at Mas Fleuri have a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. Individually decorated, they also include an LCD TV and a desk.A self-serve continental breakfast buffet is offered every morning. At the restaurant, the awarded chef Christophe proposes regional food and a wide selection of wines.Levens offers art exhibitions throughout the year, as well as a tennis court and a swimming pool. Horse riding, rock climbing and biking are some of the activities proposed nearby. Menton is a 45-minute drive and Monaco is 19 mi away.
- Charming wee spot and very lovely operator. Welcoming. Nice area but quite a bit off the main roads
- The hotel was comfortable and our breakfast was good.
- House and owner. Cook- HAVE to go there every year.
- l’acceuil, les renseignements demandés,le repas excellent
- Le restautant est excellent. Avec un rapport qualité prix correct
Hotel Aria is in central Nice in front of Mozart Square. This property is just a 10-minute walk from the Promenade des Anglais and its beach. It offers comfortable accommodations just over half a mile from the historic quarter.All air-conditioned rooms and suites include a TV, minibar, free Wi-Fi access and private bathrooms. A buffet breakfast is served daily until 10 am.Hotel Aria is conveniently located close to the public transportation lines and the Jean Medecin Tram Stop is just a 7-minute walk from the property.Hotel Aria is just 150 feet from the Mozart parking station and a 5-minute walk from Nice Ville Train Station where guests will also find the bus stop for the airport shuttle.
Nice little hotel in an excellent location. The staff was pleasant and helpful.
Rooms are small and basic and very comfortable.
The room was clean, the towels in the room smelled good.
In short, it is highly recommended for those who are looking for a pleasant and fun place without any special expectations. No doubt I’ll be back there again…
- Marco was a very friendly and helpful host. The bouffet was the best! We would love to visit again .
- Very central location for trains and buses. Easy walking distance to promenade.
Service is very good and accommodating. Location is convenient. Very good restaurant next door.
Good value for money.
- We had a two bedroom suite which suited our needs. The bed was very comfortable. The staff were kind and there’s always someone at the desk. There’s and air conditioner in each room which is great because Nice is hot. Great location. Easy walk from the beautiful old city and restaurants. It’s a great deal for the price. If I’m ever in Nice again I’ll come back to the Aria Hotel.
- Nice little hotel in an excellent location. The staff was pleasant and helpful.
One of our top picks in Éze.Eza Vista is located just inside the medieval village of Eze between Nice and Monaco. This Eco-friendly residence has an outdoor pool surrounded by a furnished terrace with sea views.Each air-conditioned apartment has a balcony, a fully equipped kitchen and a living room with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are serviced by an elevator.A continental breakfast is offered daily, served in the dining area overlooking the mountains or on the terrace.The Eza Vista offers private parking. Guests have access to a computer with internet connection at the reception. The French Riviera is at easy access by car or bus. Both Monaco and Nice are 4.3 mi away.
- Sabrina, who greeted us, was over the top wonderful. She upgraded our room because it was a slow time. She offered us complimentary breakfast because our bedroom patio door would not open. The service is a 10+++. We will return. And we will stay at this property. Fantastic location and easy parking. Great views from balcony. Fantastic food at La Pinocchio. Try the sole. Awesome property.
- Weekend lady at the desk was very friendly and helpful. Was also nice to have the little kitchen
- Very clean & roomy apartment . Excellent location & very helpful & friendly staff .
- The room and location is good value for the price. There’s a beatiful castle near by and there are beatiful views at walking distance
- Perfect location for visiting Eze village and the surrounding area.
Top Hotels In Saint-blaise Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Blaise Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Blaise Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Blaise Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!