10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Bernard Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Bernard Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Bernard Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Bernard Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Bernard Burgundy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Bernard Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Bernard Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-bernard Burgundy:
Hôtel Le Clos Badan
One of our best sellers in Nuits-Saint-Georges! Located in the center of Agencourt, Hôtel Le Clos Badan is a 2-minute drive from the A31 motorway and 1.2 mi from Nuits-Saint-Georges. It offers a seasonal swimming pool, free WiFi access and rooms with a terrace and outdoor furniture. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms at Hôtel Le Clos Badan feature garden views, a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and a bath or shower. Some rooms are suitable for disabled guests.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed every morning on the terrace. The hotel’s restaurant, serves French specialties.The property is 1.9 mi from Nuits-saint-Georges SNCF Train Station. A free transfer from this station can be organized with hotel in advance. This property is 16 mi from Dijon Airport.
Nicely remodeled big rooms. Perfect for families !
Nice owner and staff. Great breakfast.
Close to the city of Nuit Saint Georges where you find many nice restaurants around the main center.
No problem for parking.
- The room was quiet and extremely clean. The owner was very friendly and helpful
- The property has a nice well-maintained garden. Conveniently located for exploring the vineyards.
- Nice, clean room. Very friendly staff. Breakfast was simple but good and tasty
- Great hosts, good breakfast, nice wine selection too!
- Nicely remodeled big rooms. Perfect for families !
Le Saint Georges is located in the heart of Burgundy’s Côte de Nuits vineyards. It has an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant serving regional dishes.This property offers en-suite guestrooms with free WiFi and a flat-screen satellite TV.The hotel offers a garden with a shaded terrace. The hotel’s bar has a satellite TV with Canal+, Eurosport and BeIN Sports channels.Guests at the Le Saint Georges can explore the local vineyards, and the railway station is just 0.6 miles away.The hotel is 16 miles south of Dijon and 9.3 mi north of Beaune. Parking in garages is available at an extra cost.
- When we complained about the noise from the heating system, we were immediately moved to another room.
- Good location for motorway. Easy to find and about 20 minutes short walk into Nuis st Georges which is a lovely small town with plenty of amenities. We found a great restaurant/cafe there which was very reasonably priced Café Du Centre.
- Very friendly staff. Pool table. Bar footie. Good atmosphere. Comfortable beds. We just enjoyed being there.
- very clean, very friendly and efficient staff, comfortable and good facilities. Location excellent for the town and autoroute.
- Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Receptionist came to our table and translated restaurant’s menu from French to English. What’s the amazing food!!! We really enjoyed it. Well recommended. Best regards to Alex for his kindness and manners. Everyone around was smiling providing relaxing atmosphere. Well done guys!!! A good breakfast to own choice and a delicious coffee. Staff smiling again in the morning- what was WELL with them??!! 🙂
Hotel l’Orée Des Vignes
Hotel L’oree des Vignes offers air conditioned guest rooms in 2 buildings and a third building for events and special functions. It is located in natural and green surroundings.Free parking and free Wi-Fi internet access are available at the hotel. All rooms have a view of the outdoor patio.The peaceful Hotel L’oree des Vignes is located in Burgundy between Beaune and Dijon. From here you can visit famous vineyards such as Nuits-Saint-Georges and taste the wines from this region.
- Comfy, clean and good continental breakfast selection.
- The region is lovely. The hotel is clean and pleasantly decorated.
- Nice place ,large car park , helpfull and friendly .. super cool breakfast
Location was good. Very accessible to local motorway.
The room was clean.
Secure car parking.
Friendly reception staff.
Staff gave directions to a local restaurant which provided fabulous food.
- Lovely quiet location. Reception gave great local recommendation for dinner. Simple but good breakfast. Comfy bed.
Set in Falgey Echezeaux, a small village close to Dijon between Nuits-Saint-Georges and Gevrey Chambertin, the hotel features tastefully furnished and fully-equipped rooms with many modern comforts.It is the perfect place for a stop-over when traveling through Burgundy. Moreover, keep in touch with your friends and family thanks to the free Wi-Fi connection.
- We were looking for a stop on the road to the south. Nice and quiet, have a very good restaurant next door. Staff is very nice too, and the room are clean and big.
- Small hotel in a sleepy village. Easy access and attentive helpful service. Very large rooms were a bonus when travelling with pet dog.
- Very large rooms. Great welcome. Excellent hospitality. Good breakfast.
- Comfortable terrace, and the spacious bath room with two sink was very useful.
- Evelyne was very welcoming to us and our dogs from the moment we arrived. The hotel is clean and very well positioned only 5 minutes from Nuit St George and it only takes 5 minutes to get back on the motorway to continue our journey. I normally eat at Restaurant Simon but being a Sunday this time it was closed. Evelyne recommended and booked a restaurant for us in Vosne-Romanée only a few minutes away and this was fantastic food. Lovely walks close by to exercise the dogs after the journey. Good breakfast. Nice little terrace to sit on and have a cup of tea
ibis budget Nuits Saint Georges
Located 1,650 feet from the A31 motorway, the ibis Budget Nuits-Saint-Georges features free private parking. The train station is 0.9 mi away and free WiFi is available.It has 64 modern, air-conditioned guest rooms, including 3 rooms for disabled guests. Each room is fitted with shower and satellite television.Breakfast is served daily and free WiFi is available throughout the property.The ibis Budget Nuit-Saint-Georges is only 1.2 mi from Burgundy’s wine route. Dijon – Bourgogne Airport is 13 mi from the property.
- Secure parking, proximity to motorway, air conditioning
- Good price for a room for the night. Friendly hostess. Private parking.
- It is perfect for what it is designed for, an overnight stay while travelling on the motorway. You can check in late with a computer, the rooms are clean and there’s a small bathroom.
- Very local to the motorway. With French patisserie next door and supermarket to stock up on supplies
- Convenient stop over to southern France and italy.
ibis Nuits Saint Georges
Located 1,650 feet from the train station and just 12 mi from the airport, the ibis Nuits-St-Georges hotel welcomes you near the city center.It features 55 air-conditioned rooms fitted with Wi-Fi Internet access, including 3 adapted for disabled guests. Inviting and modern, all rooms are spacious, with a cozy bed and a functional bathroom.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00. ibis Nuits-St-Georges also offers a bar, friendly place to get together at any time of the day, and the Le Bistrot restaurant.The business travelers will appreciate the meeting room at your disposal on-site.
- Very friendly and efficient hotel, if you travel to or from south of France. Nuits St Georges is a very nice place with lots of restaurants close to the hotel
- Good stopover on way to Spain from UK and location to centre of Nuits-st-George
Close to main motorway
Always clean and staff always friendly & helpful
Whole property modernised to a high standard
Very comfortable bed
Welcoming and helpful staff
Decent bar (to try a glass or two of Burgundy)
Good location – quiet but only 10 mins walk from old town centre
Handy for the Autoroute
- Comfortable bed. Quiet location. Close to the motorway. Good breakfast choice.
Château de la Berchère
Set in Boncourt-le-Bois in the Burgundy Region, 13 mi from Dijon, Château de la Berchère features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa bath, while others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms have a seating area for your convenience.Beaune is 11 mi from Château de la Berchère, while Chalon-sur-Saône is 25 mi away. The nearest airport is Dole – Jura Airport, 22 mi from Hotel Château de la Berchère. Nuits-Saint-Georges is a 4-minute drive from the property and Vosne Romanée is a 5-minute drive away.
- The owner is extremely welcoming and prepared to offer very good advice on local restaurants and the locality in general.
- Very attractive historic chateau & grounds. Chateau is located in a quiet area outside town – yet very close to the highway exit. The location allowed us visit a few of the nearby wine-chateaux and sites. Very friendly and helpful owner. Our room was on the second level, fairly large, nicely furnished, with views of the grounds & nearby fields. The sunset view outside our window was great. Bathroom had modern finishes & fixtures with excellent shower area. Wi-fi connection within our room was excellent. We stayed four nights and it was a great overall value.
- Great location, very close to Beaune town center, wineries, etc. Beautiful castle. Hospitable staff.
- Wonderful 15th C chateau, staying in the walls of history but with modern comforts and bathrooms. Excellent breakfast and very helpful host providing ideas for visits while we stayed in the heart of Burgundy wine area. Easy access to motorway but away from the crowds.
- It was a great experience! A castle 🙂 wow. We booked only one night. Very clean and comfortable. We walk to the village I guess about 3km – nice walk in the country side.
Le Relais de la Sans Fond
Le Relais De La Sans Fond is in a mansion house set in grounds with a swimming pool and children’s play area.Each room is equipped with cable TV and a telephone.Relais De La Sans Fond’s restaurant serves traditional local dishes with local Burgundy wine.Sans Fond is 9.3 mi from Dijon and 2.5 mi from Dijon Burgundy Airport.
- I had no expectations and found this charming place a real find. What’s not to like about a fine cup of coffee on a terrasse on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Food good and room good. Also very clean and pleasant personnel.
- We stay here regularly on our way to and from the south of France. We are always very satisfied with our overnight stay.
- Pool towels, clean, comfy room, very quiet, lovely breakfast.
- Have been staying at this hotel for more than 10 years. Always a good stopover on way south.
- Hotel restaurant is a real treat! Excellent food. The hotel has a lovely atmosphere and the staff are great!
Logis Hotel Les Grands Crus
This Logis hotel is located in Côtes de Nuits on the Route des Grands Crus in Gevrey Chambertin. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV.All of the rooms are en suite and have a view of the village, vineyards or the castle, while some are located on the ground floor and others on an upper floor. Guests are invited to relax in the lounge next to the fireplace.During the summer months, breakfast is served out on the terrace that overlooks the 12th-century Saint Aignan church.Logis Hotel Les Grands Crus offers free on-site parking. It is located just 7.5 mi from Nuits-Saint-Georges and Dijon.
- Breakfast as expected. Place was quite difficult to find.
- Location, vineyard view, friendly staff, ample and secure parking, quiet rooms, easy access to points of interest.
- Good value. Easy parking. Nice view from window. Quite comfortable.
- Small friendly hotel in a beautiful setting overlooking vineyards. All staff were very helpful and the bedroom was a good size and spotlessly clean.
- Perfect stay in a cozy hotel in this adorably quaint town. We were just passing through for a night, but this became a highlight of our trip. The staff was welcoming, friendly, and gave us recommendations for dinner. Delicious continental breakfast!
Hotel Le Clos De La Vouge
Housed in an former water mill set by a river, Le Clos de la Vouge is located in the heart of a Burgundy vineyard, between Dijon and Beaune. It features an outdoor swimming pool with a terrace and sun loungers.The Clos de la Vouge offers individually-decorated rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi internet access. They each have a private bathroom and a TV.Guests can relax in the bar, which opens onto the floral terrace. A restaurant can be found nearby.Free parking is available on site at Le Clos De La Vouge. It is an ideal base to discover the Côte d’Or vineyards, Dijon and Beaune.
- Rooms were large and recently renovated. It was definitely Logis quality. The internet worked well. Heating was excellent. The location is good for touring of the bourgogne vineyards. With the big pool, this is an ideal place for a summer stay.
- The staff were excellent, well trained, and very attentive. The breakfast was very good. It was peaceful and with beautiful views of the surrounding vineyards. The little river running through is very nice with a nice patio to enjoy reading a book or sipping a drink. The bed was very comfortable. It was close to Dijon so easy to find places to eat not too far away.
- Appeared to be newly renovated externally although the rooms seem a bit tired. Helpful staff (don’t speak much English) and an excellent restaurant next door (not part of the hotel so needs to be booked separately – they were happy to do this). At the start of the Route de Grande Vins just south of Dijon with a lovely drive to Beaune past the vineyards. Minutes off the motorway.
- Physical facilities are very good. Rooms are fairly spacious and interestingly varied. Location is excellent for the Route des Grand Vins – just a wonderful north/south strip of land.
- We stayed in a comfort room, it was really spacious and beautifully decorated. The pool was lovely and perfect after a long drive. The staff were really helpful and booked a restaurant for the evening for us.
Top Hotels In Saint-bernard Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Bernard Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Bernard Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Bernard Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!