10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Basile-le-Grand Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Basile-le-Grand Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Basile-le-Grand Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Basile-le-Grand Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Basile-le-Grand Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Basile-le-Grand Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Basile-le-Grand Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-basile-le-grand Quebec:
Hotel Le Mirage
Located in Saint-Basile-le-Grand, 13 miles from Montreal, Hotel Le Mirage features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Laval is 21 miles from Hotel Le Mirage, and Longueuil is 10 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- I have been to this hotel three times before; the rooms were ok, the queen size beds were comfortable and the heating adequate. Not this time. I will be very cautious with Booking deal in the future.
- This really was a diamond in the rough for my boyfriend and I. Quiet area outside of Montreal. We used this opportunity to hike the mountain behind the hotel and have a picnic in the woods. The look outs were beautiful in the park on the hill. The staff were so friendly and welcoming!
- Very cozy and home-like. Reminded me of a ski lodge. The staff were very friendly and understanding. Our room was clean and had everything I would’ve wanted in a more expensive room. Awesome price for what we got.
- Helpful staff. Older property but the room had been redone and was clean and comfortable.
- The air conditioner was amazing. It made the whole room cold which was wonderful. The room was clean.
Hôtel-Auberge Objectif Santé
Located in Longueuil in the region of Quebec, 10 miles from Montreal, Hôtel-Auberge Objectif Santé features a barbecue and views of the garden.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Laval is 20 miles from Hôtel-Auberge Objectif Santé, and Saint-Hyacinthe is 23 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 19 miles away.
- The place was super clean and new. The owner provided towels and shampoo, which were nice surprises. We came in quite late, and the owner waited for us till midnight. There wasn’t any kettle in the room, but the owner provided one at our request.
- Free parking, great wi-fi, fresh air, clean room, comfy bed, renovated room, design
- Room and bathroom were spacious,front desk staff very helpful. Unbeatable value for money. Perfect for my business travel needs.
- This was a very basic room but perfect for our needs. It was very clean.
This was an ooooold property. Simply lock on door. Thin curtains, light from parking area kept the room light all night. One could hear street traffic all night.
Zero services. Main office was locked, no one was around in the morning, no coffee or hot water.
Just off Highway 20 and only a 15-minute drive to attractions in downtown Montreal, this hotel has comfortable accommodations and thoughtful amenities, in a convenient location.Hotel WelcomInns provides guests a free hot breakfast buffet, along with free high-speed internet access. Guests can also take advantage of the indoor swimming pool, as well as the on-site fitness facilities.Only a short drive from the WelcomInns Montreal, guests can discover the Olympic Stadium, La Ronde amusement park and Villeneuve Race Track.
It was excellent.
It would be more great if rooms have Microwaves.
Breakfast was good with a lot of fruit, and a funny rotating machine for toasts.
Incredibly, every time I got back in my room in the evening, all lights were switched off! That’s the first time in all my journeys in Canada, really impressive.
Oh, there were no noisy AC conditioners to switch off too, amazing.
It took just three nights to make the cleaning people understand that I need just one pillow to sleep, and not five.
If the ice and snow around all Canada in not enough, you can even enjoy the ice machine on every floor! That’s a good service.
More like powdered eggs and beans. Beyyer to go to CORA next to Shell gas station in little shopping area.
- Staff was friendly and helpful, they gave us valuable information for our visit. Large and confortable room. good Wifi
- Great access off highway, with good parking. Close to Iles des Boucherville Park. Noon checkout.
- It was excellent.
Hôtel Rive Gauche
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hôtel Rive Gauche offers accommodations in Beloeil Village, just 19 miles from Montreal.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Laval is 26 miles from Hôtel Rive Gauche, and Longueuil is 16 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 29 miles away.
- I like pretty much every thing there at the point that we stayed one day more!
- Large room with very comfortable king bed. Great restaurant serving fine local produce with excellent wine selection
- The staff personalities and friendliness, and the size of the room. We booked an accessible room and was great to move around in.Everything was very good
The room was very comfortable. The bed and pillows were both comfy. We always bring our own pillows, which we used with the hotel pillows.
The bathroom was nice and clean and the shower was excellent. The shower has a half glass door/wall instead of a shower curtain and we loved that. The sink had two drawers and it was very nice to be able to store my hair products and blow dryer (they do provide a hair dryer, but I prefer my own).
The balcony was small, but great to have. We had a wonderful view of the river.
We were there from Sunday to Thursday and there weren’t that many other people staying at the hotel, so it was rather quiet. So we cannot really say if the hotel is quiet when it is full of guests.
Overall, we really liked our stay and would definitely stay there again.
- This was an amazing place! We will definitely be back.
Comfort Inn Boucherville
Comfort Inn Boucherville offers accommodations in Boucherville. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Montreal is 7 miles from Comfort Inn Boucherville, and Laval is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Staff were.excellent friendly helpful and that includes room cleaning staff
- The complimentary hot breakfast was very good and the selection of food was varied as well. The coffee in the breakfast room was much better tasting than the coffee supplied in the hotel room.
- It was right off the highway, yet very quiet, Easy to find.
- The breakfest was very good. Waffle machine, cereal, fruit.. good variaty. The staff was very professional. Restaurants close Subway, Planète Poutine and a couple more. Ultramar gas station and there’s a mall 15 minutes away in St-Bruno. The Montreal Biodôme is 20 Minutes away too. Thank-goodness for highways. I think we will come back in the future! Good location 👍🏼
- The Breakfast menu had a very good selection and the quality was also very good.
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Hotel Mortagne is located in Boucherville in the region of Quebec, just 7 miles from Montreal. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Laval is 14 miles from Hotel Mortagne, and Longueuil is 4.3 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable bed, and a really excellent meal in the restaurant. There’s not much of a view and not a lot apart from businesses nearby, which is the only reason I didn’t rate it higher. But for its purpose it is very good.
- I like the rooms, the staffs, and the facility to park the car.
- Modern décor and furnishings and comfortable bed and pillows.
- The bathroom was nice and I liked the room design.
- Shower was fantastic Room very spacious and extremely comfortable Breakfast excellent value for money plenty of choice
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Manoir Rouville-Campbell offers accommodations in Mont-Saint-Hilaire. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Montreal is 18 miles from Manoir Rouville-Campbell, and Laval is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 27 miles from Manoir Rouville-Campbell.
- Beautiful preserved manor-house architecture. Great atmosphere. Gorgeous panoramic back terrace overlooking the river.
- Excellent place to rest on our trip back to Toronto.
- The Beds were super comfy, the Pillows even better, The whole atmosphere of the place was amazing, castle like.!! I would definitely stay again. Pub was super clean and quiet and the bit of food we did eat in the restaurant was excellent.
- BREAKFAST VERY GOOD, GARDENS VERY RELAXING, WELL KEPT PROPERTY
- Food was excellent, room was comfortable. I will definitely stay again.
Comfort Inn Brossard
Located in Brossard, 6 miles from Montreal, Comfort Inn Brossard features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Laval is 17 miles from Comfort Inn Brossard, and Longueuil is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The service at the front desk was above and beyond!! Very helpful with directions and recommendations
- Room was clean and comfortable.Bed slept very well.
- Breakfast was so so, we went around breakfast places to eat.
- Nice variety for breakfast , you can make your own waffles , but get there early otherwise it gets packed quickly .
Breakfast- very good
Staff – very friendly
Room – very clean
Booking room – would have liked to be told that it was on the 2 nd level as I get very short of breath & found the stairs extremely difficult.
Located in Longueuil, 7 miles from Montreal, Hotel L’Express features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the river or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Laval is 12 miles from Hotel L’Express, and Saint-Hyacinthe is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 16 miles from Hotel L’Express.
- Bi-lingual staff, fantastic breakfast, and the location was very accessible from downtown Montréal.
- Breakfast. My wife don’t drink tea or coffee. How comme I have to pay a chocolate milk as a substitute ?
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. This is obviously an older facility in need of upgrades. To call this place a hotel is a bit misleading, by my definition it’s more of a motel. This place is adequate if all you need is a place to sleep while you’re out visiting or doing the tourist thing. I wouldn’t want to spend my whole day in the room. Breakfast was good, and like just about everyone who has written a review on this place, I agree that charging 50 cents for jam is just ridiculous! Remember folks, you get what you pay for. I would use this place again, but I can certainly see why it’s not the place for everyone.
- Coffee not free. Breakfast is free (with coffee). I did not want breakfast, only coffee. Took some discussion to get some. No elevator made going upstairs with luggage and dog a problem.
- The bed was good, the eggs at breakfast were excellent.
One of our top picks in Brossard.Just off of the Champlain Bridge, this elegant hotel is only a 15-minute drive from downtown Montreal and St. Helen’s Island. It features a continental breakfast and free in-room Wi-Fi.Each regal guest room at Hotel Brossard is equipped with an iPod docking station and a flat-screen plasma TV with pay-per-view movie channels. The rooms are decorated with chateau-style furniture, including a large hardwood desk.The front desk of this Brossard hotel is open 24 hours a day and provides safety deposit boxes. Dry cleaning and meeting rooms are available.The Montreal Casino is 9.5 miles from the Brossard Hotel. Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is a 25-minute drive away from the property.
- Carts available for luggage. Professional front desk people. Excellent breakfast. Very quiet location. Could not hear the highways nearby.
- Great value for money, very convenient location if you’re visiting the area. Amazing bed, room size easily the top perk, and friendly staff all around.
- The room was very large and clean. The hotel itself was a very nice place. The breakfast had a lot of choice.
- The eggs were great and the sausages too. The cleanliness of the hotel and service from the staff was simply exceptional. This is a great, car-friendly place to stay if you’re in the Montreal area but have a car. Groceries stores and restaurants are just a couple kms away if you want to go to a car friendly, free parking place.
- A very elegant hotel in an unlikely place, a suburb of Montreal not close to any points of particular interest. The included breakfast was good and the room appointments were tastefully selected.
Top Hotels In Saint-basile-le-grand Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Basile-le-Grand Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Basile-le-Grand Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Basile-le-Grand Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!