10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Avit-du-Moiron Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Avit-du-Moiron Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Avit-du-Moiron Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Avit-du-Moiron Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Avit-du-Moiron Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Avit-du-Moiron Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Avit-du-Moiron Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-avit-du-moiron Aquitaine:
Grand Hôtel is located in the center of Sainte-Foy-la-Grande, just 350 feet from the Dordogne River and 12 mi from Bergerac. The hotel is set within a garden and offers free WiFi internet access and a terrace.The guest rooms at Grand Hôtel have a view of the street or the patio and include a flat-screen TV and a telephone. They each feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower and free toiletries.Guests can visit the local market on Saturday mornings.Secured private parking is available at an extra cost upon prior reservation. Sainte-Foy-la-Grande Train Station is 2,300 feet from the hotel and exit 12 of the A89 motorway is 12 mi away. The property is 19 mi from Saint Emilion and a 40-minute drive from Libourne.
- Very nice room and breakfast. Little English spoken, but every effort made to accommodate us.
- Everything was really good, even though I was arriving late, with the door code all was organised for me. Bedroom good size, comfortable, very good modern shower room too, all very clean, and breakfast in the morning was just right, juice, coffee, fresh croissant and baguette.
The rooms were modern, clean and comfortable.
The owner was very friendly and helpful
- Fantastic parking for our motorcycle. clean modern bathroom and room.
- Secure parking for my motorbike. Good location. Great breakfast
Hotel Café de la Gare
Located close to Perigord and 5 minutes from the historic center of Sainte Foy la Grande, Hotel Café de la Gare offers a friendly welcome on the way to Saint James.The Café de la Gare Hotel features 8 rooms with a simple decor and functional facilities.Hotel Café de la Gare has a restaurant where you can have dinner if you reserve in advance.During your stay, discover the Bastide of Sainte Foy la Grande and the Perigord. The hotel offers easy access to Bergerac and Bordeaux.
- Great little traditional french hotel, large room , lovely breakfast, CLOSE TO TOWN WHICH HAD AN AMAZING MARKET ON SATURDAY
- Friendly atmosphere and the staff overfriendly to help and make your stay feel at home.
- Sleepy little town. Used it as a 2 day stop off before going to Plum Village. Hotel was beside train station. Surprisingly quiet and neighbourly area. Very ltttle car traffic, trains only went thru 3 or so times a day and not at night. Owner is very friendly and accommodating. Rooms are very large by European standards. Good bed and bedding. Very clean. Older building with some pleasant modern updates. Good shower. Convenient having coffee shop and restaurant below, and having a good espresso available all day long! Cafe was closed by 8 pm in the evening. So not noisy at all. Cafe meals were huge, and very homestyle food. Quiet, friendly locals in the cafe and on patio. It was a lovely stay and it totally got me loving the idea of pensions. Not fancy, but clean and friendly like being at your grandmas. I would recommend heartily.
- Very convenint location. Easy to walk in to town. Nice atmosphere in the Bar/Restaurant. Seems to be patronised by locals.
- Over all owners very welcoming and helpful and pleasant, good atmosphere for someone traveling alone.
Hôtel Restaurant Le Victor Hugo
Located in Sainte-Foy-la-Grande in Aquitaine, along the Saint Jacques de Compostelle path, Hôtel Restaurant Le Victor Hugo is just 2,300 feet from the train station and 1,650 feet from the town center of Bastide.All rooms have a TV and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.
Canoeing, bicycling and golfing can be enjoyed in the surroundings, as well as horseback riding and hiking along the Dordogne.This hotel features a restaurant. A continental breakfast is available every morning upon prior reservation.Bergerac is 14 mi from the property, while Saint-Emilion is 21 mi away. Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport is 66 mi from Hôtel Restaurant Le Victor Hugo.
- The owners were extremely accommodating – even tried to straighten out a problem we were having with the cell phone company. Helped us with our bags and gave us a ride to the train station. Food in the restaurant was fresh and good.
- The bed was very comfortable. Nice and clean. Very large room with couch. Friendly service
- I was only there for one night and left very early in the morning. The hotel was lovely and staff were friendly.
- The woman who waited at the restaurant was kind, worked hard to serve us all well, and made a superb cup of coffee.
- Basic but clean and quiet. Great dinner. Nice walk by the river.
Relais des Vigiers
Relais des Vigiers is set in a 16th-century estate surrounded by countryside at the Dordogne-Gironde’s border. This hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, a spa and wellness center and free Wi-Fi access.At Relais des Vigiers, guests will find air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. Other facilities include luggage storage. On site, there is also a beauty salon and shops.In the morning, the buffet breakfast features regional produce. Guests will enjoy dining is the hotel’s gastronomic restaurant. The brasserie is open every day at lunch and dinner.There is a tennis court and a 27-hole golf course on site. Hiking and wine tastings can be enjoyed in the surroundings. Sainte-Foy-la-Grande Train Station is a 9-minute drive from this hotel which offers free parking.
Restaurant was fantastic! Beautifully tasting, presented and serviced restaurant in the Chateau. The lunch menu offers excellent value and quality. It’s a lovely pampered lunch.
Many places to relax and enjoy the grounds even if you are not golfing. The public rooms in the chateau are comfortable and a nice place to read or relax.
Close to several vineyards and market towns as well as a close enough to Bergerac.
Staff was friendly and helpful and offered good suggestions for visiting local markets and towns.
Our room in the annex was rather large and had a lovely sunset view. Bed very comfortable. It was clean with ample areas to sit and put baggage. Free parking right outside unit so we could get bags in easily.
Grounds were so lovely, wish we had brought our golf clubs.
Would recommend without hesitation.
beautiful an peaceful place.
the food at the brasserie is excellent .very nice and wellcoming for children, nice swimming pool. children’s breakfast free under certain age, no problem for a 4 people bedroom ( we are a family of 6)
the spa is wonderful, I had one of my best facials.
We stayed in the Relais and you couldn’t want much more. The rooms were spacious, comfortable bed, lovely modern shower room.
Great views of the golf course from the balcony. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- Great room in the Relais: large and comfortable; good, quiet air conditioning (much needed); friendly, helpful staff; great food in the main restaurant (expensive!).
- Croissants were best I had in France that week. Sofa bed in family room was very comfy.
- Restaurant was fantastic! Beautifully tasting, presented and serviced restaurant in the Chateau. The lunch menu offers excellent value and quality. It’s a lovely pampered lunch.
Château des Vigiers
This 4-star hotel located in a stunning 16th-century estate is surrounded by the countryside and features an outdoor swimming pool and spa. Choose from individually-decorated rooms housed in 3 magnificent buildings.All of the peaceful and luxurious rooms at the Château des Vigiers are within close proximity to fine restaurants, a golf course, tennis courts and numerous other luxurious facilities.After a strenuous work-out in the fitness center, you can unwind in the sauna and hot tub. To really treat yourself, go for a beauty treatment or a massage. The relaxation area includes a beauty institute.The attentive multilingual staff at the Château des Vigiers will be delighted to help you plan visits to the beautiful nearby towns of St Emilion, Sarlat and Lascaux.Château des Vigiers produces its own award-winning wine and can organize private wine tastings at some of the most famous vineyards in the region.
- The staff were friendly and efficient. The food was good quality and well presented.
- We stayed at Chateau des Vigiers the night before and the night after our wedding. It was the perfect location for such a special time! The restaurant, Les Fresques, is top notch and an absolute must if you stay in the hotel. The room we stayed in (in the Chateau) was very big so perfect for me and my friends to do the preparations for my wedding day. Staff was super friendly and very helpful.
- Beautiful chateau and hotel with glorious views and a great golf course and spa.
- Staff and facility was excellent – Michelin Restaurant Matre D and his team, chef – food was amazing 5 ⭐️
- We liked everything about the property no faults as far as we were concerned. Wonderful relaxation!
Hostellerie des Colonnes
Located in La Force, Hostellerie des Colonnes has a terrace and free WiFi. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a bar.At the hotel, each room includes a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at Hostellerie des Colonnes can enjoy a continental breakfast.Bergerac is 7 miles from the accommodation, while Saint-Sauveur is 13 miles from the property. Roumanière Airport is 10 miles away.
- this was a nice friendly place to stay- cute small village. Parking in the back of the hotel. Nice to have an option for dinner and breakfast at the hotel after a long day of driving. We enjoyed both the dinner and the simple breakfast.
- La chambre était très confortable, chauffage réglable, eau bien chaude, calme. Accueil très chaleureux, grande disponibilité des hôtesses, merci à elles
Proximité chantier extérieur de Bergerac
Chambre bien chauffée
Personnel très accueillant, à l écoute..
Établissement très propre, confortable.
Petit déjeuner très copieux.
- L’accueil des propriétaires, la literie super confortable, la chambre équipée d’un vrai coin repas, la terrasse avec balcon sur la petite place ombragée par un grand marronnier.
Fasthôtel – Saint Emilion Est
This Fasthotel is located in Montcaret, 16 miles west of Bergerac and a 13 mi from Saint-Emilion. It offers air-conditioned rooms equipped with flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.A breakfast buffet is served daily at the Hôtel Fasthotel Bergerac Ouest. Guests can enjoy their meal with a view of the hotel’s garden. Traditional dinners are also available, with an extra cost.The Fasthotel Bergerac Ouest offers free private parking and is easily accessible from the A89 motorway, exit 12. It is an ideal base for discovering Périgord Pourpre, in the Dordogne region. The property is 3.1 mi from Chateau de Montaigne and 6.2 mi from Castillon-la-Bataille.
- Clean friendly”motel” type accommodation.
- The room was very clean, the bed comfortable, the shower room compact but clean and functional. Perfect for an overnight stay. The couple who managed the hotel were very friendly.
The car park was nice and large with lots of spots available. The signposts up to the venue were very clear and visible with enough time to make your turn.
The grounds of the hotel were very well maintained with lovely gardens. It was nice to see some lizards running around basking in the sun.
On the sunday we found a little market just down the road – you can walk there. It has a lovely sandwich shop and chicken for sale. The market stall even sold oysters!
The hotel room itself was very well maintained as the cleaner came every day and did a great job. The room itself had a very secure door that made us feel reassured our equipment would be safe.
- Ideal late night stop off while travelling to Sarlat , host was very accommodating as we didn’t arrive until 12.30pm.
- accueil propreté calme tranquillité emplacement etc…
La Villa Saint Laurent – Bergerac
La Villa Saint Laurent is an 18th-century countryside hotel, just 5 minutes from Bergerac and the Bergerac-Roumanière Airport, between Sarlat and Saint-Emillion. The Dordogne River can be found just 2,650 feet away.The hotel has 2 restaurants, Le 71 Bistrot & Vins offers seasonal bistro-style cuisine, and the other one is a “gourmet” restaurant with inventive and creative cuisine. Meals can be enjoyed in the dining room or on the terrace in the large garden.The Villa Saint Laurent provides guests with free Wi-Fi throughout and free private parking is available on-site.
- Very helpful and friendly staff. Very comfortable bed.
- Certainly not the room which was of poor standard and not at all as described on either the hotel site or Booking.com site! The furniture in the room was shabby and ripped. The shower was separate from the sink/wc and had dirty tiles and a broken shower head and was extremely slippy on exiting into the bedroom onto a less than clean carpet!
- Interesting decor. Big room. Good proximity to airport
- Very pleasant stay, friendly and welcoming owner. Ideal setting. A little further out from Bergerac than was ideal. Explored the area, fantastic towns.
- The rooms are enormous- the bathroom was excellent – plenty of hot water! Lovely garden area and patio and the food was superb.
Campanile Bergerac is located in the heart of Périgord, just a short drive from the city center of Bergerac. It has a garden with a terrace and contemporary-style rooms.All of the rooms with attached bathroom are equipped with a desk, free Wi-Fi and cable TV with Canal+ and Canalsat channels. A courtesy tray with tea, coffee and biscuits is also providedThe restaurant serves regional cuisine accompanied by local wines. An all you can eat cheese and dessert buffet is provided and room service is available. There is also a stand with magazines.Ideally located, the hotel is just 0.6 mi from the town center, 2.5 mi from the train station and 2.5 mi from Roumanière Airport. Free parking is available on site.
Over my 3 night stay the staff (on the front desk, in the restaurant and kitchen, and the ladies that cleaned the rooms) were all extremely friendly and helpful.
The bed was comfortable and cosy, and the TV guide a nice touch.
Although very basic the place was clean and was cleaned daily
Good value overall – we deliberately went for a budget place for a week and it was OK for the price
Plenty of free parking outside
It is a bit like an american motel so you park and then pretty much go straight into the room
Location very good – easy to drive to. Plenty of shops and restaurants around and good location for exploring the Dordogne
- Comfortable, well located (close to restaurants), clean, friendly staff
- It’s a Campanile – no surprises… Back to the Future in a time warp but decent, honest value for money.
This Campanile was in much better condition than the Brive offering I stayed in the night before. Having said that, the rooms are definitely dated and a refurb of the entire chain probably needs to be considered for the modern traveller.
What is really good about Campanile is the motel type style. No corridors or lifts to worry about – it’s like having your own private bedsit and from that perspective it sets itself apart form other chains like Ibis etc.
Don’t look for luxury – but if you want a big firmish bed and lashings of hot water you won’t be disappointed.
Staff were great. I arrived late when the restaurant was closing but they made me a huge jambon fromage sandwich rather than send me out in the cold to the local MacDonalds.
- Over my 3 night stay the staff (on the front desk, in the restaurant and kitchen, and the ladies that cleaned the rooms) were all extremely friendly and helpful.
ibis budget Bergerac
The ibis budget Bergerac is located in the heart of Perigord, just 10-minutes from the center of Bergerac. It offers air-conditioned accommodations 7-minutes from the N21.All of the rooms at ibis budget Bergerac feature a TV with 26 channels and free Wi-Fi access. Each has a private bathroom with a shower and toilet.The breakfast buffet offers a range of French breads, brioches and croissants, served in the breakfast room or on the terrace.Located 3.1 mi from Chateau de Monbazillac the hotel is ideally located for visiting the Dordogne region. The hotel offers free onsite private parking.
- The mattress is good for me because i like it hard, not very soft, price
- No eggs. The bed was not like a cloud, but adequate
- We booked two rooms. One room had smell of dead rate. Also the hallway smelled the same
- I wanted this hotel because of its proximity to the airport. It was a great choice for this purpose.
- I slept very well here. Access to town and highways was excellent. The breakfast was par for the course in France.
Top Hotels In Saint-avit-du-moiron Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Avit-du-Moiron Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Avit-du-Moiron Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Avit-du-Moiron Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!