10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Avertin Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Avertin Centre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Avertin Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Avertin Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Avertin Centre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Avertin Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Avertin Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-avertin Centre:
B&B Hôtel Tours Parc Expo St-Avertin
Featuring free WiFi, B&B Hôtel Tours Parc Expo St-Avertin offers pet-friendly accommodations in Saint-Avertin, 2,650 feet from Tours Exhibition Center. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.The nearest airport is Tours Loire Valley Airport, 4.3 mi from the property.
- Comfy bed, pets accepted, excellent unlimited continental breakfast. easy location
- Very friendly – Very Clean and price very reasonable…. just overall very happy and definitely will use it again if in the area.
- Really comfortable hotel/motel – ideal for business visitors to Tours or travellers en route to/from the Iberian peninsular. The manageress was very friendly and helpful, the rooms were extremely clean and the beds remarkably comfortable. The whole hotel looked like it was new or recently refurbished. The buffet breakfast was extremely filling and definitely worth the €6.85. For dog walkers, there’s a lovely walk along the river just two minutes from the hotel and it’s only a 10-15 minute walk into St Avertin town centre. Overall, highly recommended.
- This is very basic lodging at a good price in a good location. No frills but clean, quiet, and a bargain.
Close to the motorway, what was great for a nightsleep before to go to Spain.
The check in after normal hours is excellent: just have to type the booking code in the screen and you get a code to enter in the hotel/room as well as to open the parking lot.
Hotel le Faisan
One of our top picks in Saint-Avertin.Located in the town of Saint-Avertin, this 2-star hotel is just 4.3 mi from Tours. It is set beside the Cher River and offers a covered terrace.Free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV are provided in the guest rooms. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower, and it includes free toiletries.Traditional French cuisine is served in the restaurant, and the menu is changed daily. You can enjoy a drink in the bar, and enjoy a continental breakfast in your room at Hotel le Faisan.Tours Train Station is 3.7 mi from this hotel and Honoré de Balzac Park is 1.2 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Nice restaurant and bar on site frequented by locals gave a nice atmosphere. Close to the river. Handy local shops
We arrived at 1400 and the hotel car park was full, as was all car parks nearby. We eventually parked by the river and walked back which took 10 minutes so as to check in. At check in we were apprehensive about the room but it was very clean and newly decorated and quite large. After driving to Amboise for the afternoon we returned about 1700 and parked at the hotel. The car park is quite small and we had a large estate car. However once parked we left the car there safely until we left the following day. There was only one restaurant open in town plus a pizza place. The restaurant was very French so we opted for the pizza which proved excellent.
We just had coffee in the morning that was excellent.
The staff went out of their way to help
On arrival we discovered that they had not seen request for disabled access, but they moved other guests to help us
- Hotel is going thro a refurbishment programme, our room was nearly finished, small room but two double beds! Pets allowed, so a bonus. The bathroom was compact but modern. . Decoration is best described as quirky, done by a local artist. The resturant/bar was busy with locals but we were made to feel welcome. The local meal was good value for money.. situated on a busy street so ask for a room at the back, no A/c in our room. it is situated close to the river, so a pleasant stroll before dinner was just what we need after a long journey. Would stay there again, if we found ourselves in the area.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. They didn’t speak too much English but enough to communicate efficiently. Dinner was good and breakfast was abundant (croissants and bread were excellent). Room was big, clean, warm and comfortable. Bathroom small but functional. Free parking in front of room. No problem with pets
Hotel The Originals Tours Sud Ambacia (ex Inter-Hotel)
This hotel is located in the heart of the Loire Valley, 16 miles from the Château d’Amboise and the Château de Villandry. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access.The comfortable guestrooms all have a flat-screen TV, a desk and a bathroom with a bathtub.Hotel The Originals Tours Sud Ambacia (ex Inter-Hotel) serves traditional cuisine. A continental daily breakfast is also served.Guests can also relax on the large shaded terrace.Hotel The Originals Tours Sud Ambacia is a 10-minute drive from the center of Tours and a 2-hour drive from Paris.
- The parking was easy. There were nice croissants at breakfast
- Not a lot although the receptionist spoke excellent English and did his best.
- An average looking hotel, in the middle of a business office zone, but satisfactory across the board. The dinner served in the restaurant was very good! Plenty parking space, close to access roads (good for me, but no atmosphere because of the business offices surrounding it).
- We booked the room very last minute and it was possible to make a reservation and check in late.
- localisation idéale aux Granges Galand – Bon compromis qualité Prix
Hôtel balladins Tours / Sud
Hôtel balladins Tours Sud is just a 10-minute drive from the Parc des Expositions and the Vinci Palais des Congrès. The A10 and A85 motorways are a 5-minute drive away, allowing guests to explore the famous chateaux of the region.The hotel offers rooms featuring a flat-screen TV with beIN Sports. There is also a free WiFi connection and a private bathroom.Vending machines offering snacks and cold and hot drinks are located in the hallway, as well as a microwave, and restaurants can be found in the area. A sweet and savory buffet breakfast is available every morning.The balladins Tours Sud hotel has an automated check-in machine and 2 free private car parks.
- We were visiting to see châteaux on the Loire. It made an excellent base, with good road networks close by so that we could head off in a number of different directions. There were restaurants relatively close by if we came back late without having eaten (Mamie Bigoude is worth a visit!). We didn’t try the breakfast as we preferred to check out boulangeries every day (there is one close by, but we went to a different one each day depending on the day’s activities).
- Lovely comfortable beds, warm rooms, friendly staff
- We arrived late and the check in was really easy. Clean room
- The breakfast was fresh, good selection and delicious, considering it was continental. Staff friendly and location on the main commercial route, so a number of restaurants nearby as well as shops. Close to M’way junctions.
- The price was reasonable and the hotel was used as a stopover on a long journey, so our expectations were not high. The room was clean but basic and the breakfast typically budget French. The foodstuffs themselves were fresh and tasty. Overall typical budget hotel.
ibis budget Tours Centre Gare et congrès
Located in the heart of Tours, ibis budget Tours Center Gare offers low-cost accommodations and is an ideal location for guests visiting the castles of the Loire Valley. The Vallée du Cher Stadium is 2.4 mi away.The hotel has modern guest rooms that can accommodate up to 4 guests. They are equipped with a TV, air conditioning and WiFi access. An underground car park is available at an extra cost, subject to availability.Tours’ Parc des Expositions is an 8-minute drive away and Center de Congrès Vinci is located 1,950 feet from the property. The train station is located 1,000 feet from the hotel.
- As I just intended to stay for one night and rent a car in the next day. As I had do get the car in the train station, just in front of the hotel, it was a perfect fit. And everything in the hotel (hosting, facilities etc) worked very well. Than you
- The breakfast, the room was clean and the staff was so nice.
- everything perfect lovely people lovely bed lovely breakfast!
- Location, night time reception was very helpful (Sophie?)
- Close to train station. Staff let me leave bag all day while on a tour. Decent breakfast choices. Very basic, no frills
Appart’City Confort Tours
Located a 10-minute drive from Tours City Center, this residence features a fitness center. Apartments include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and free WiFi is available.Each apartment at Appart’City Confort Tours is equipped with a coffee maker and a telephone. All apartments include a kitchenette equipped with a fridge and microwave. A hairdryer can be provided upon request.Breakfast includes jams, pastries and hot dishes. Fruit juices and a selection of teas are served.With public parking on site, the residence is 2.5 mi from the train station. L’heure Tranquille shopping center is just 100 feet away.
- Stayed in the 2 bed apartment as have 3 small children. Was excellent, lots of space & a fridge & microwave.
Overall it’s pretty great, but maybe add a fan in the room will be great. Summer in France can be hot after being baked under the sun for so many hours.
Other than this, staff is helpful, room is clean and great price.
- It was right next to a mall we could walk to and I happen to get a free parking spot on the street right in front
- It was convenient, had secure parking, staff very helpful, the accommodation was spacious and warm
I liked the location as it was close to where I was going to work. And there is also a shopping center on the other side of the street and a tramway stop just in front of the hotel.
I also like the fact there was a kitchen corner with everything to prepare a quick meal.
Premiere Classe Tours Sud – Chambray Lès Tours
This hotel is located in Chambray-lès-Tours, just 10 minutes from Tours city center, with close access from Vinci Congress Hall and the Exhibition center. It offers free WiFi access.Each air-conditioned room at the Premiere Classe Tours Sud – Chambray Lès Tours have a contemporary décor. They are equipped a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV offering Canal+ channels.Every morning a buffet breakfast is served. For dinner options there is a wide range of restaurants and cafes in the nearby city center, or in the shopping center in front of the hotel.Free private parking is available on-site. Premiere Classe Tours Sud is ideally located for visiting castles in the Vallée de La Loire and Tours Cathedral. It is a 6-minute drive from the A10 and A85motorways.
- The room was clean the breakfast was okay. The receptionist in the morning was delightful
- Staff friendly and helpful. Plenty parking in front of every room. Shower hot water and great water pressure. Bed comfortable
- Great location. Next to motorway and plenty shops around.
- Great price with your own private facilities. Helpful and informative staff.
- You pay for what you get. It’s cheap but it’s got comfy beds and clean linen and bathrooms.Great location for restaurants too.
Mister Bed Chambray Les Tours
Mister Bed is located in Chambray, a few minutes south of Tours. Free Wi-Fi, an LCD TV and a private bathroom are available in all of the rooms.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room. The Mister Bed is located near a commercial area and there are many restaurants nearby.The Mister Bed offers free on-site parking, making it easy to explore the Loire Valley by car.
- The staff were very helpful and pleasant. The room was good size compared to other budget hotels and incorporated a “wet room” type shower/toilet with a slightly unusual folding door..but all worked well. Breakfast was buffet style..eat what you wanted – all fresh and well presented.
- It was the cheapest hotel during our trip, and we thought that it can be the worst. But we were mistaking. It’s not a 5 star, but I would say that it’s better than F1. Rooms are quite similar to F1, but toilet and shower are private. So, I would say that it’s quite comfortable low-cost hotel.
- Breakfast is amazing plus excellent coffee. Great value for an overnight stop.
- Breakfast Not applicable, but restaurant facilities in area excellent. Easy access to major road networks
- Large comune space, clean room, atentative staff. They really are pet frendly hotel.
Hôtel Inn Design Resto Novo Tours
One of our best sellers in Tours! The Hôtel INN Design Resto Novo Tours is located in Tours, just 1.9 miles from the Saint Gratien Cathedral and a 12-minute drive from Gare de Tours Train Station. it offers free WiFi and free, private outdoor parking.This contemporary and peaceful hotel features comfortable and quiet rooms. Each is equipped with a private bathroom with hairdryer, a telephone and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the hotel and the hotel also features a bar.Additional facilities at the hotel include a meeting room. The Hôtel INN Design Resto Novo Tours is well served by public transport, allowing easy access to the highlights of the city, such as the Basilica of St. Martin or the historic centre.
- Breakfast was good value. Staff were very helpful. Parking was available which was important.
Shower is fine
Joint rooms with connecting door is great for families
- Nice breakfast buffet, Good choice of meals, friendly staff
- The manager was incredibly helpful allowing me to use the hotel phone when we discovered neither of our mobiles were working.
- Staff was very helpful. Good breakfast (for that price). Confortable bed.
Fasthotel Tours Sud
Fasthotel Tours Sud is located in Chambray Les Tours, in the heart of the Chateaux de Loire region. The hotel offers free WiFi internet access.All the rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite and Canal+ channels, as well as a private bathroom with a shower.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the property.Fasthotel Tours Sud also offers free private parking.
this is an economy hotel which provided all that was required for one night stay or as a base to explore, as is located on a commercial area of the city with the usual chain restaurants within 1 km
the staff were friendly and helpful
- Yes it was good. Functional but sufficient and well presented.
- Clean,comfortable and good value for money. Check in by Chriatophe was a delight ,especially hiz local knowledge.
- Very good quality for low price – Family business – breakfast with croissants
- Modern and clean rooms plus new large flat screen tv. Also bathroom was a proper shower and not just a plastic cubicle as in many other budget hotels
- this is an economy hotel which provided all that was required for one night stay or as a base to explore, as is located on a commercial area of the city with the usual chain restaurants within 1 km
Top Hotels In Saint-avertin Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Avertin Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Avertin Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Avertin Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!