10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Auvent Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Auvent Limousin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Auvent Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Auvent Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Auvent Limousin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Auvent Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Auvent Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-auvent Limousin:
Auberge de la vallee de la gorre
Auberge de la vallee de la gorre is located in Saint-Auvent and has a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a bar. Free WiFi is provided.At the hotel, each room comes with a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. All guest rooms at Auberge de la vallee de la gorre have air conditioning and a closet.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Limoges is 18 miles from Auberge de la vallee de la gorre. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Logis Hotel Le Relais de Comodoliac
Overlooking the town of Saint Junien and its hills, this hotel is located 15 mi from Limoges. It offers rooms with flat-screen TVs with Canal+, free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms.The Logis Hotel Le Relais De Comodoliac has its own restaurant, which serves traditional cuisine from the Limousin region.Guests can also dine in the bistrot, which has a shady terrace overlooking the garden. A daily buffet breakfast is also served, which can be enjoyed in the winter garden.The Hotel Le Relais De Comodoliac is just 2,650 feet from the SNCF train station and a 10-minute drive from Oradour-sur-Glane.
- I’ve stayed here before so knew that the restaurant offers very good food at a reasonable price. My meal was very good, well cooked with good quality ingredients. Location is very good and seems very secure despite the parking not being enclosed. I’ve parked motorbikes outside with no problems on more than one occasion.
- The breakfast staff were an absolute delight. Very friendly, very accommodating and professional. The range of breakfast food was also enjoyable.
- The restaurant was very good but the hotel looked tired, rooms were small and could have done with a/c
Nice quiet spot. Very clean.
Whilst a really nice hotel, I think perhaps a little expensive for what it is.
Excellent evening meal, but a tad expensive.
We used it as a stop over point on route, so perhaps wee did not appreciate it for what it is.
( 5 motorcyclists on tour.)
- It was clean and welcoming. It was in a good location near town centre.
Logis Hôtel de France
Set in a former post office, this hotel is located in the center of Rochechouart fortified city. The air-conditioned restaurant serves traditional cuisine that can be enjoyed on the terrace.The rooms at the Logis Hotel de France are equipped with a TV and a telephone. The private bathrooms feature a bathtub and a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the entire building.Hotel de France provides a buffet breakfast every morning. Meals are prepared with fresh products from the Limousin region. There is also a bar on site, and many shops are located in the area.Guests can visit the Espace Meteorite Paul Pellas, as the city is famous for the largest meteorite that ever hit earth, millions of years ago.Logis Hotel de France is 6.4 mi from Saint-Junien station and 28 mi west of Limoges. Free public parking is possible on site.
- Very helpful, even managed to understand my dreadful French!
- The food in the restaurant was very good and reasonably priced. The service was also very good
- A very professional staff !. Excellent coffee and good food!!!
- Front room overlooking square. Food was excellent.
- Location, location,location. Access to a lovely town. Great restaurant
Hostellerie La Bergerie
Surrounded by a 16404 ft² park with oaks and chestnuts, this 3-star hotel is located just outside the village of Oradour sur Vayres. Guests can relax by the outdoor swimming pool or on the terrace and also play tennis.All the rooms at Hostellerie La Bergerie feature a modern décor and have a furnished seating area. They all include an private bathroom with a shower. Some of the rooms also offer a private, furnished terrace.Breakfast is served every morning on the furnished terrace, in the communal lounge, by the fireplace or directly in your room. The hotel’s restaurant offers a daily set menu, available upon prior reservation.Other facilities at Hostellerie La Bergerie include free Wi-Fi. Free private parking is also possible on site and Limoges is 22 mi away.
- Very nice old building well restored into a welcoming and comfortable hotel in a lovely part of Limousin
- As it was the end of the season, we were the only people there on the first night, but the owner put himself out to make us very welcome. On the second night, other guests were present and the standard was the same. The evening meal was simple, but excellent. The croissants on the final day were amongst the best we have ever had!
We stayed in the larger room with aircon a lovely room with thermal bath
Dinner excellent meals
Owner very friendly
- The owner was very helpful and friendly. Food and service excellent, very clean
- Wonderful large room with well equipped bathroom. Good gardens outside tables and a pool. Nice young assistants. Good food.
Hotel The Originals Saint-Junien Le Boeuf Rouge (ex Inter-Hotel)
Welcoming, fully restored and located 6 miles from Oradour-sur-Glane, Hotel The Originals Saint-Junien Le Boeuf Rouge (ex Inter-Hotel) offers quiet accommodations and seminar rooms.Hotel The Originals Saint-Junien Le Boeuf Rouge offers the ideal location to discover the wonderful Limousin region. At mealtimes, sample the local meat, fresh fish and original dishes with authentic flavors.
- Close to the centre of St Junien. Parking at the back of the hotel.
- Ideal location. Tea/ coffee making facilities which is unusual in French hotels
- Hotel was excellent and very comfortable. Restaurant was very good and food was delicious.
Comfortable and clean,good spacious bathroom. Bonus was a nice pool.
The hotel staff were helpful and friendly.
- The restaurant was very good with a varied menu. The decor was fresh and to a high standard.
L’Azur Hotel Citotel
One of our top picks in Saint-Junien.Close to the Limoges Bellegarde Airport, L’Azur Hotel Citotel offers soundproofed rooms with free Wi-Fi access. A free, secure garage is provided on site.Each guest room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves a full breakfast buffet and regional cuisine. Guests can relax on the sun terrace during the summer time.L’Azur Hotel Citotel offers an ideal base for exploring the historical town. The hotel provides storage for motorbikes and organizes motorbike trips around the Limousin region, upon request.
- Stop here every year as we travel to Spain. Great place to stop with the family
- First of all the woman who seemed to be running the hotel singlehanded was a marvel! Our room was large and the bathroom was one of the largest ever. Everything seemed new. Breakfast was better than adequate. To top it all off, it was the quietest hotel we have EVER stayed in so got a terrific night’s sleep.
- Super room clean and beds very comfortable. Guy at reception helpful as ever nice guy
- Food was very good well priced, beer likewise, very clean and modern
- Lovely front desk staff. Big clean room. Super comfortable beds. Quiet.
LE SOUFFLE VERT
LE SOUFFLE VERT features free bikes, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center and garden in Cussac. This 3-star hotel offers a terrace. Free WiFi is available.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests at LE SOUFFLE VERT will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cussac, like cycling and hiking.Limoges is 27 miles from the accommodation. Bellegarde Airport is 23 miles away.
No reviews yet.
le Relais des Tuileries
Le Relais des Tuileries is offering accommodations in Séreilhac. Among the various facilities are a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. The property features pool views, a terrace, and free WiFi is available.At the hotel, all rooms are fitted with a desk. The private bathroom is fitted with a bath and free toiletries. At le Relais des Tuileries, rooms are fitted with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.The accommodations offers a buffet or à la carte breakfast. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the on-site restaurant, which specializes in French cuisine.Aixe-sur-Vienne is 3.1 mi away and Limoges is 9.3 mi from le Relais des Tuileries. Limoges International Airport is 7.5 mi away.
- Lovely furnishings and grounds. The restaurant food was pleasant, but a little over priced.
- The food was really good and the staff were very helpful. It was a bit of a life saver as Limoges was fully booked and booking com came up with this one. The rooms which are cabin style were clean and comfortable.
- Nous cherchions un hôtel pas trop loin de Chalus et très bien situé. Bon un peu proche de la nationale mais les chambres sont bien insonorisées. Nous avons pris notre diner au restaurant très très bien un menu à 26€50 avec entrée plat et dessert superbe rien à dire et le sourire de la patronne et des serveurs et serveuses.
- Lit très confortable. Calme absolu. Très bonne cuisine.
petit déjeuner copieux et dîner excellent, notamment poisson cuit parfaitement
chambre avec des lits moelleux dans des petites maisons à l’extérieur de l’hôtel
proximité de sites à visiter, notamment le château de Jumilhac
Le Relais d’Etagnac
Located in Etagnac, Le Relais d’Etagnac provides air-conditioned guest rooms, just 350 feet from the Château de Rochebrune. You can relax with a drink from the bar and dine at the on-site restaurant.All of the soundproofed rooms at Le Relais d’Etagnac have a flat-screen TV. Each room also includes a private bathroom with a bath or a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily in the communal lounge or in the comfort of your room. The hotel’s restaurant offers traditional dishes from the region for dinner.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Free private parking is also possible on site and Chabanais is 2.5 mi from the hotel. Limoges is 23 mi away.
- Very near to motorway on my way to south of France. Clean and friendly staff with perfect pre packed evening dinner as restaurant closes on Sunday eve. Excellent sound proofing giving an excellent nights sleep on a very comfortable bed
- The hotel was in a convenient location for my needs. The restaurant was busy and used by truck drivers.
- Bargain meal. We had a dinner at 13 euros which included all you can eat starter buffet: seafood, salads, pates etc. They then take your order for the main course, roast beef or sausage and salad with fries. That was followed by “help yourself to cheese board” and then dessert of chocolate mousse or cheesecake. Also inc lauded was a litre of red wine. Other bottled wines were inexpensive. The room was basic but clean with a nice shower and good sound-proofing.
- Friendly welcoming English speaking hosts. Comfy room. Excellent menu.
- Demi pension, excellent choice for evening meal, good breakfast
Located in Châlus, l’escale gourmande features free bikes and a terrace. The property has a shared lounge, as well as a bar. The property provides a 24-hour front desk.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Limoges is 21 miles from l’escale gourmande. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 19 miles from the accommodation.
- Abzocken und unfreundlich habe 2einzelbett gebucht und sollte im Etagenbett schlafen oder 16€mehr bezahlen im leeren Haus
- Ontbijt was goed maar als enige gasten zaten we onder het genot van een keiharde TV in het cafe ontbijten en dineren terwijl debaas( ook kok) met zijn benen omhoog op twee stoelen zat. Het eten was verder goed. Ook niet zo prettig was het feit dat de kinderen in dezelfde ruimte aan het rolschaatsen waren.
Le patron est très sympa, la cuisine est excellente, du fait maison et en plus entrées fromage et dessert à volonté….
petit bémol le petit déjeuner un peu succinct mais dans l’ensemble un très bon rapport qualité prix.
- Das Abendessen war ausgezeichnet. Übernachtung mit Frühstück und Abendessen war zu einem guten Preis zu haben. Insgesamt ein sehr sympathischer Familienbetrieb.
- L’accueil chaleureux, la restauration remarquable (dîner) et un rapport qualité prix imbattable en demi-pension.
Top Hotels In Saint-auvent Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Auvent Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Auvent Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Auvent Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!