10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie Upper Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-aubin-sur-scie Upper Normandy:
This Kyriad hotel is located 3.1 mi from Dieppe city center and its historic fishing port. Guests can also relax in the hotel’s sauna, with a surcharge and Aquagym classes are available upon request. Meeting rooms are free private parking are available on-site.Decorated in a contemporary style, each room features free WiFi access, a flat-screen TV and a courtesy tray with tea and coffee making facilities. Each room also features a private bathroom with a shower.Kyriad Dieppe’s restaurant serves regional cuisine prepared with local produce. A buffet breakfast is served every morning.The Kyriad Dieppe is just 2.5 mi from Dieppe Train Station and guests can discover the beaches along the Norman coast and Caux region.
- It’s okay for an overnight stay. The location is a bit “bland”. There are a couple of restaurants in walking distance at least. Also close to the Canadian cemetery.
Super bed -kingsize and foam mattress very comfortable (not too hard like in other establishments).
Warm, clean and good breakfast choices.
Staff (David), very polite, helpful and attentive.
Would definately stay here again. Best accommodation at good price so far!!!
- Was a short trip from the boat and the reservation was on the desk waiting for us as no hotel staff available but an apologising letter for their absence
- Hey were friendly an everything was clean and modern. Check out time of 12 pm was a massive plus as well
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
Evening meals were good – Excellent duck dish.
Check in and out went very smoothly.
Excellent value for money.
Hôtel balladins Dieppe
Hôtel balladins Dieppe is located 1.9 mi from St Aubin sur Scie and the center of Dieppe and it is a 10-minute drive from the Dieppe Beach. It offers a garden, a terrace and free WiFi access is available.The rooms here will provide you with a TV and cable channels. Private bathrooms come with a shower. Extras include a desk.A buffet breakfast is available daily. Restaurants and bars can be found within 650 feet.The hotel is located 3.1 mi from Dieppe Train Station and the motorway, while Dieppe Ferry Terminal is 8.1 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Good clean motel type room and shower. A good buffet breakfast provided.
- Good location and parking after late ferry from Newhaven, purchased nice baguette for breakfast. Lady serving was very nice, friendly and helpful. Good shower!
- Excellent for one night stay if you travel by car. Bigger bathroom tan you might expect.
- This is a cheap, very utilitarian hotel. No frills, but the bed was very comfortable and the shower was nice–good water flow and pressure. So, overall good value for money and fit for purpose if all you want is a cheap place to sleep for the night. It is a good place after getting in late on the ferry, or for the night before leaving on the early ferry.
Where it is – very convenient for ferry and also very near lots of big shopping parks/kids’ soft play and restaurants.
Breakfast is great – good value, lots of choice and delicious croissants.
Very helpful owner.
Safe rooms for toddlers
– first hotel we stayed in was a Premiere Classe same price – the room door unlocked just by opening the normal handle so we had to put suitcases in front of the door to stop our toddler getting out.
– The triple room is 3 beds on the floor which is much better than alot of options (incl premiere classe, ibis etc) where the third bed is a bunk above a double bed …. no good for an adventurous two year old!
B&B Hôtel Dieppe
Located in Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie, the B&B Hôtel Dieppe Saint Aubin is a low-cost hotel, set beside the N27 motorway. Dieppe Pourville Golf Club is 2.5 mi away and free Wi-Fi access is available throughout.These modern guest rooms will provide you with a flat-screen TV, desk and air conditioning. Each room has a private bathroom complete with a shower and free toiletries.Breakfast is prepared every morning at this hotel, and it is served in the shared dining room. Restaurants can be found within 1,650 feet of the hotel.With free private parking, this hotel is 1.9 mi from the city center and the beaches in Dieppe. You can check out Dieppe Castle, an 8-minute drive away.
- Small room for one night, comfortable bed, close to town, secure parking.
- ALL WAS OK .BUT NO DISABLE PARKING PLACES, APART FROM THAT VERY GOOD,
- The bed was comfy and I got a chance to see a football match on the tele I thought I would miss.
- It was well situated, with quite a few places to eat, with a wide range of prices, and only a short ride away. It was just off the main road, so easy to find.
- Great location for a stopover within reach of restaurants and shopping centre! Nice clean room and all the amenities you need on tap!
Hotel Crocus Dieppe Falaise
This hotel is located in a quiet street, a 5-minute drive from the center of Dieppe, its beach and the port. Crocus offers free parking and free Wi-Fi.Falaise’s modern and spacious rooms all include an private bathroom with a shower. They each have a flat-screen TV with TNT channels.Breakfast at the Crocus Dieppe Falaise is a continental all-you-can-eat buffet.The hotel can be reached from the A29 motorway, direction Dieppe/Airdrome St.-Aubin. It is 1.9 mi from the ferry and the beach.
lady at reception waited as 15 minutes after end of her working hours; with no our request;
thanks a lot!
Staff friendly and helpful
Breakfast is good without being exceptional
Relatively quiet location
- Close to the ferry terminal for our early departure.
- Comfortable bed. Fantastic location for Dieppe ferries.
- Pleasant hotel with an excellent location for the ferry
- lady at reception waited as 15 minutes after end of her working hours; with no our request;
Brit Hotel Dieppe
One of our best sellers in Dieppe! Located in Dieppe, Brit Hotel Dieppe is 1.6 mi from the coast and a 5-minute drive from the town center and Dieppe Train Station. This hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.Serviced by a elevator, all the rooms are soundproofed and feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A hairdryer and free toiletries are provided in the bathroom.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Brit Hotel Dieppe. Tea and coffee making facilities can be found in each room.This property is 1.2 mi from Dieppe Ferry Terminal and 6.2 mi from Dieppe Pourville Golf Course. Free parking is available on site and you can bring your own bike on request. Dieppe Train Station is a 5-minute drive from the hotel.
- Spacious room for two bikers and many baggage. Helpful staff.
- Room had more space than i expected and was well laid out,breakfast could have been laid with descriptions of what the foods was and also in english.
- The staff is great and parking is easy. Also, the rooms were perfectly adequate and had enough space and storage for clothing and luggage.
- Overall I enjoyed my stay here. The room was a bit small for my American tastes, but it had everything necessary for my stay. I liked that there was a McDonald’s across the street so I could get a snack in the afternoon. The ease finding the hotel was appreciated. It’s proximity to town was just right for a drive in to explore. The rooms were clean and there were plenty of outlets to charge all our electronics. The free wi-if worked well and the room was quiet when the window was closed.
- It was clean, but the hotel itself is a box with no charm whatsoever nor is it in a charming location. It was however quiet and we got what we wanted- a good nights sleep.
Egg Hôtel Dieppe Centre Ville
Egg Hôtel Dieppe is located in the heart of Dieppe, just 2,650 feet from the beach and the port and 1,650 feet from Château de Dieppe. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi internet access and a 24-hour reception.The guest rooms at Egg Hôtel Dieppe are simply decorated and include a flat-screen TV. They each include a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Egg Hôtel Dieppe and a vending machine is available on site. Bars and restaurants are found in the surrounding area.Dieppe Train Station is 1,950 feet from the hotel and Dieppe Pourville Golf Club is 1.6 mi away. The property is a 45-minute drive from central Rouen and 38 mi from Fécamp.
- Good location, friendly staff spotlessly clean and generally quiet at night (at the back of hotel on request), good price.
Elevator ! A luxury in Europe. Bike storage excellent. Staff answers questions.
Provided warm blanket in room.
Great breakfast with eggs, cereals and yogurts, plentiful.
Close to train station.
- The room was basic and small but nice. It is part of ibis budget chain so nothing you don’t need in the room. Our room looked over a park with people playing boule. Close to a supermarket the beach and all the tourist sites of old Dieppe. We didn’t have a car and didn’t need one, we walked from the ferry which took about 25 minutes.
- The receptionist was really welcome and helpful. Room perfect.
- The cost was very reasonable , good location , ideal for a 1 night stay
Located in Dieppe, 1.2 mi from Dieppe Hospital, hotelF1 Dieppe has rooms with free WiFi access. The property is located 1.7 mi from Dieppe Casino. Local points of interest like Dieppe Ferry Terminal and Dieppe Port are reachable within 2.2 mi and 1.5 mi, respectively.The units in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a shared bathroom. Guest rooms feature a desk.Guests can purchase microfibre towels at the hotel at an extra cost of EUR 3 each.Chateau Musee de Dieppe is 1.5 mi from hotelF1 Dieppe, while Church of Noter-Dame de Bonsecours is 2.1 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Opal Coast Airport, 49 mi from the property.
- Nice and close to Dieppe ferry terminal. Easy check in and not restricted on check in time. Room was ok, slight smell of smoke but not too bad.
- Convenient location as we came by car. Small but fine room. Shared toilets and bathrooms were clean.
- Great value for money. Near the port and time for some shopping which was close by. A welcomed stop after a long drive and allowed me to rest before taking advantage of the cheaper ferry crossing from Dieppe
- Solid, clean, bare-bones budget ‘triple’ room with double bed plus a single upper bunk bed. We were able to fit two bikes in the room and didn’t feel too cramped. Bathroom sink in the room with shared bathrooms at the end of the hallway. Very helpful and friendly front desk staff. Vending machine in the lobby, and a large super market a short way back towards town.
- Breakfast sufficient. Room required electric point in handy position.
Hôtel Le Clos Robinson
Just 1.8 mi from the center of Dieppe and the beach, this hotel offers a flowered garden where you can relax with a drink from the bar. Arques Forest is 3.7 mi from the property.The rooms at Hôtel Le Clos Robinson are accessed through a private entrance and are decorated according to individual themes. Each one provides an LCD TV and free Wi-Fi access.A continental breakfast is served in the dining room or on the terrace, when the weather is nice.Free private parking is available on site and Dieppe Train Station is 1.9 mi away. Other local activities include visiting Dieppe Pourville Golf Club, just 3.1 mi from the property.
- What we liked was the central position and the easy access for parking. The breakfast was plentiful and typically French, more coffee and tea was no problem. The hotel although right next to a Leclerc supermarket was quiet and secure, and we were less than 10 mins from the port and loads of resturants. We have stayed in Dieppe 4or5 times now and this was without doubt the best budget type hotel. Our Hostess was both kind and informative to things happening around the area, she was always ready to supply us with maps etc… We will definately be staying here again.
- Ground floor accommodation. Lovely gardens. Secure car park.
- Very friendly, very clean and pleasant. Good breakfast to send us on our way.
- The host was lovely and very patient with our excitable boys and limited French. We hired a suite which had everything we needed. The children thoroughly enjoyed the little play area outside. You have a lounge, kitchen and bathroom downstairs and a bedroom for 4 upstairs.
- The lady who owns the hotel is extremely helpful and friendly ,the garden and seating area is very good, also the children play area is excellent
ibis Dieppe Le Val Druel
Offering a restaurant, ibis Dieppe Le Val Druel is located just a 5-minute drive from the center of Dieppe, and 1.6 mi from Château de Dieppe. It is set 1.9 mi from the beach and offers free Wi-Fi internet access.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided in the guest rooms at ibis Dieppe Le Val Druel. They each include a desk, ironing facilities and private bathroom with a hairdryer.Regional cuisine is proposed in the on-site restaurant, and drinks and snacks can be enjoyed in the bar. A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.Free private parking is possible on site and Dieppe Train Station is 1.2 mi away. The property is a 40-minute drive from Rouen and a 1-hour drive from Fécamp and Abbeville.
- Good over night stay. Good food friendly staff, clean surroundings.
- Hotel was a standart hotel with average facilities. The breakfast place was very nice and had a porch which was nice at night. Breakfast was standart. The staff was friendly. I believe it was a good value for the money.
- Good value for money and a fantastic breakfast. Quiet hotel, ideal for a brief stop over.
- Bed really comfy. Bedding really clean. Breakfast excellent
Avoid this hotel or you would start hate your French trip!
Located a 10-minute drive to central Dieppe, this hotel with an excellent restaurant is set in an old farmhouse. It offers well-equipped rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access.Guests can also enjoy inventive Norman food and homemade cocktails at the restaurant and bar. A buffet breakfast is available daily.Free parking is provided at L’Eolienne. Dieppe Canadian War Cemetery is 2.5 mi from the hotel and Dieppe-Pourville Golf Course is 3.4 mi away.
- Well run and comfortable hotel. Well located with in house restaurant.
- On arrival very pleasing to the eye. Restaurant good location
Out of the city and good dinner menus cooked by a cheery chef.
Can take bus to town and leave car at hotel. 40 minute walk to warm the limbs
Gets you to the Harbour!
- Very clean room. Nice view from room (16). Parking was easy. Well located. Photo of the twin room didn’t do it justice, it was much nicer and modern looking. Staff were friendly. Amazing Boulangerie / Patisserie just down the road towards Dieppe.
- Great value for the money. Everything was clean, the food delicious, and the staff helpful.
Top Hotels In Saint-aubin-sur-scie Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!