10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer Upper Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-aubin-sur-mer Upper Normandy:
Hotel De La Plage
Hotel De La Plage is located in Quiberville and features a terrace. The property has a bar, as well as a restaurant serving French cuisine. The property provides free WiFi.At the hotel, the rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV. Hotel De La Plage has certain units with sea views, and each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Dieppe is 11 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 66 miles from the property.
- Hosts were very friendly and helpful. Dining was wonderful!
The view over the beach and the sea.
The breakfast room / hotel restaurant.
We recommend the hotel restaurant: very good meal, accurate service, wonderful view and honest prices.
- Room with a view over the beach. The hotel is very central and has a good restaurant.
- The staff were brilliant helpful and friendly . We had problems with 5 hour delay at eurotunnel and they helped and waited for us . Very pet friendly .
I loved it and will go back. Cheap cheerful and in a supern location, I wish I was staying longer.
Great dining. Room with magnificent food and very pleasant service. Lovely food.
Relais Hôtelier Douce France
Located just 1,650 feet from Veules-les-Roses beach, this hotel is located in the Haute-Normandie region. It offers free Wi-Fi and self-catering accommodations with balconies overlooking the courtyard, river or mature garden.Private bathrooms have amenities and a hairdryer.Light meals can be arranged on request. The hotel’s tea salon serves a range of teas indoors and in the courtyard.Guests also have access to a lounge overlooking the river.
Ferry connections to the UK are available from Dieppe, 17 mi away. Relais Hôtelier Douce France is 17 mi from Highway A29 / E44.
- Beautiful hotel in one of the most beautiful villages I have ever seen.
- lovely historic village in normandy. Local farmers market on the street in the morning. Not touristy in mid september. maybe a summer place by the sea.
- Location, on walking distance to the beach. Nice property.
Located at town city with shops and restaurants right next door.
Friendly and helpful staff
Even the small room has equipped kitchen
Small private garden for guests
- Everything perfect.I know this place since the 60th with my parents
Hôtel De La Terrasse
Located in Varengeville-sur-Mer, just 1,000 feet from the beach, this hotel offers rooms with sea views. Free Wi-Fi and parking are available on site.Guest rooms at Hôtel De La Terrasse are modern and have a British-inspired décor. They are each equipped with a telephone and an private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Rooms have a sea view or a view of the surrounding countryside.A continental breakfast is served daily at the hotel. The hotel’s restaurant offers a view of the sea.Relaxation facilities available at the hotel include a tennis court and a lounge where guests can watch TV. Cycling and hiking opportunities are offered in the surrounding area.A thalassotherapy center is located 15 minutes from the hotel and Dieppe is a 20-minute drive away.
- Delightful hotel with nice restaurant. The sort of place where you can sit on the terrace with a book and glass of wine and gaze out to sea and forget about the world. Old fashioned class. Reminded me of a set from an Agatha Christie film.
- If you like quiet and off the beaten track places with a sea view this is perfect
- The view from the restaurant, the quiet. Sensible prices for dinner.
It was an interesting old building in a good location with views over the sea.
The room was small but comfortable.
Dinner was good.
- The location as perfect, close to Dieppe for the ferry and close to the sea. The owners were charming and hrlpful. Dinner was excellent and it was a very good experience for a solo traveler
Hotel The Originals de la Plage Dieppe (ex Inter-Hotel)
Located facing the sea on Dieppe’s esplanade, this hotel is just a 10-minute walk from Dieppe Chateau and pedestrian streets. It offers a private garden terrace and rooms with attached bathroom with free Wi-Fi access.A flat-screen TV with English satellite channels is provided in each guest room at Hotel The Originals de la Plage Dieppe (ex Inter-Hotel). All rooms have a private bathroom and are accessible by elevator. A working area is also available.A buffet breakfast is served daily in the sunny breakfast room. Guests can also have breakfast delivered to their room.Dieppe Ferry Terminal is 2.3 mi from Hotel The Originals de la Plage Dieppe (ex Inter-Hotel). Dieppe Train Station is a 10-minute walk away. Dieppe Golf Course is 1.9 mi away.
- Good location to enable me to catch the 6am ferry.
- This hotel is right on the Dieppe boardwalk with the beautiful beach across the street. It was perfect for our stay in Dieppe as we were touring WW 2 Canadian sites. The room was very clean, comfortable, with nice bed linens, and a nice continental breakfast.
- This hotel is exceptional! We enjoyed the area, so close to the ocean. The room was very clean and with a comfortable bed. The breakfast had lots of choices
- Breakfast there is superb! But continental, which suited us very well.
- Large room with two extra beds that we did not require but good for a family. There is free parking as well but as long as you time it right
Hotel du Casino
One of our top picks in Saint-Valery-en-Caux.The Hotel du Casino is located in Saint Valery en Caux, a small sea resort on the Côte d’Albatre in Normandy. It offers sweeping views overlooking the marina.Each Hotel du Casino room is equipped with private bathrooms, air conditioning, a TV and free Wi-Fi. The rooms have a view of the marina or hotel’s garden.The restaurant, Côté Sud, serves traditional cuisine complemented by a fine selection of wines. The bar, Côté Port, offers a cozy setting for a relaxing drink or simply unwinding after a busy day of excursions.Guests can relax in the hotel’s wellbeing club, which has massage showers and a hammam.
Clean modern hotel
Short walk to bars and restaurants
- view on the harbour, good restaurant, very good breakfast, privte car parking and value for money
- The hotel’s location is great: in the middle of the town, but with enough distance to the loud restaurants.
- We paid for a room with a panoramic view and we weren’t disappointed. Only a few minutes walk into town and to the beach.
The food in the hotel was very good!
Nearby restaurants not so much – over priced and over rated
- Good shower
Hôtel Les Remparts
Hotel Les Remparts is located in Saint Valéry En Caux, between Dieppe and Fécamp on the Norman Coast. It offers rooms with TV and private bathrooms. Wi-Fi is free of charge throughout the property.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at Hôtel Les Remparts. Guests can enjoy a traditional meal at the partner restaurant, La Boussole, just a 5-minute walk from the hotel.This property is just 1,000 feet from the sea and 150 feet from the Marina.
- Hotel looks not too good outside, but inside is absolutely comfortable, clean and charming.
- The bed was comfy, the furnishings were dated but had character. We were on the third floor with a view of the seagulls nest and rooftops. The hotel has two separate buildings. The room was quiet with little noise from the neighbours although the hotel was full. The parking was on the street but it was free and in a quiet orderly town. The town is charming and well worth the visit. Wednesday evening is market time.
- We could take the dog. There was no body else there we had the place to ourselves, never saw any staff there.
Good value for money.
Beds comfortable, clean linen.
Plenty of towels and shower gel, soap etc.
– Accueil aimable
– Bonne situation géographique: à 2 min à pied des commerces et restaurants tout en étant à l’écart de la place et donc au calme
La Maison Des Galets
One of our best sellers in Saint-Valery-en-Caux! Overlooking the sea on the Albatre Coast, between the port and cliffs, La Maison Des Galets offers cozy rooms with a spectacular view. They have been designed for ultimate comfort.Guests at La Maison Des Galets can enjoy a delicious meal at the La Boussole partner restaurant, located a 5-minute walk from the hotel, which serves sea food and homemade traditional meals from Normandy.The hotel’s cozy lounge with its big fireplace and large sofas includes a view of the sea and there is also a bar with a large choice of beverages.
- The hotel lobby has a nice feel to it with vintage furniture and accessories. The hotel lies very central, between the beach and the city center with its restaurants and shops.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room had a great sea view.
- Good clean room, nice bathroom, comfy bed. Excellent location.
- Beautiful view! Room is in french decorating. Balcony. Very clean.
- Clean room, comfortable bed, hot shower, decent breakfast
Hôtel Des Bains
Located in the center of Saint-Valery-en-Caux, just 1,650 feet from the beach and casino, this hotel offers a restaurant and bar and free Wi-Fi internet access.Guest rooms at Hôtel des Bains each have a unique decor and feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room has an private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the hotel. For other meals guests are invited to enjoy seafood and grilled meat specialties in the hotel’s on-site restaurant. Meals and drinks can be enjoyed on the terrace during the summer months.Saint-Valery-en-Caux is a 40-minute drive from both Dieppe and Fécamp and Rouen is 37 mi away.
Helpful friendly staff, the location was good.
The town itself was nice. Found an on-street parking place around the corner which was free over night.
There was no parking allowed in front of the hotel on Friday morning due to market day.
- Pleasant, very central, good staff, good breakfast.
- bed very comfortable, the room seemed to have been updated and was in new condition
- Decent size room, comfortable bed, very clean. Breakfast was a fair price and what you would expect, staff were very helpful and pleasant and it’s a great location right on the town square
- Booked whilst travelling in France. Small comfortable well appointed room in seaside location.
- Helpful friendly staff, the location was good.
Mercure Dieppe La Présidence
This hotel sits below the walls of the 15th-century Chateau de Dieppe and is only 0.6 mi from Dieppe Train Station. It offers stylish rooms equipped with satellite TV.The Mercure Dieppe La Présidence features a cocktail bar. The restaurant serves regional cuisine and healthy, low-fat dishes. Room service is also available.A public, heated, seawater pool and a thalassotherapy center are located opposite the hotel.Staff at the Mercure Dieppe La Présidence are available 24 hours to give assistance with local excursions. Ferry connections to Newhaven are possible from the port, 2.3 mi away.
- The proximity of the city center and the beach and in the same time
very nice breakfast, restaurant serves well-prepared seafood at dinner.
hotel design is fresh, warm. i like the open floorplan in the rooms.
- Good seafront room with two comfortable chairs. Excellent shower
- Location and view of the sea front. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Parking can be a challenge if the usual numpties who don’t understand parking parallel between the lines arrive first. The one and only lift can be painful at times. Breakfast buffet more than adequate but again that assumes the usual Parisian parasites have not stripped it bare!
- The sea view from our window. The spacious shower cubicle. Restaurant was good.
Hôtel balladins Dieppe
Hôtel balladins Dieppe is located 1.9 mi from St Aubin sur Scie and the center of Dieppe and it is a 10-minute drive from the Dieppe Beach. It offers a garden, a terrace and free WiFi access is available.The rooms here will provide you with a TV and cable channels. Private bathrooms come with a shower. Extras include a desk.A buffet breakfast is available daily. Restaurants and bars can be found within 650 feet.The hotel is located 3.1 mi from Dieppe Train Station and the motorway, while Dieppe Ferry Terminal is 8.1 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Good clean motel type room and shower. A good buffet breakfast provided.
- Good location and parking after late ferry from Newhaven, purchased nice baguette for breakfast. Lady serving was very nice, friendly and helpful. Good shower!
- Excellent for one night stay if you travel by car. Bigger bathroom tan you might expect.
- This is a cheap, very utilitarian hotel. No frills, but the bed was very comfortable and the shower was nice–good water flow and pressure. So, overall good value for money and fit for purpose if all you want is a cheap place to sleep for the night. It is a good place after getting in late on the ferry, or for the night before leaving on the early ferry.
Where it is – very convenient for ferry and also very near lots of big shopping parks/kids’ soft play and restaurants.
Breakfast is great – good value, lots of choice and delicious croissants.
Very helpful owner.
Safe rooms for toddlers
– first hotel we stayed in was a Premiere Classe same price – the room door unlocked just by opening the normal handle so we had to put suitcases in front of the door to stop our toddler getting out.
– The triple room is 3 beds on the floor which is much better than alot of options (incl premiere classe, ibis etc) where the third bed is a bunk above a double bed …. no good for an adventurous two year old!
Top Hotels In Saint-aubin-sur-mer Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!