10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Aubin-sur-Algot Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Aubin-sur-Algot Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Aubin-sur-Algot Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Algot Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Algot Lower Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Aubin-sur-Algot Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Aubin-sur-Algot Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-aubin-sur-algot Lower Normandy:
Premiere Classe Lisieux
Just 3.1 mi from the center of Lisieux, this hotel is ideally located for those exploring Normandy. Free Wi-Fi access and air conditioning are provided in each of its rooms with attached bathroom.A buffet breakfast is available daily at Premiere Classe Lisieux and children benefit from a reduced priced breakfast.Saint-Thèrese Basilica is 7 minutes by car. The seaside resort of Trouville-sur-Mer is 20 mi from Premiere Classe Lisieux. Free public parking is available on site.
- The bed was comfy. reasonably good location and car parking.
- Easy location to get to, room was very quiet (even with some protesting happening a few streets away). Slept ok.
- Bed was comfortable and the staff were very helpful.
- For me it was perfectly situated for me to travel to various local towns & villages .
- Basic, modern, highway motel. Designed as no-frills sleeping accommodation for travellers. It worked for us, on our way to Normandy.
Set just 1,300 feet from Mézidon Train Station, this 3-star hotel offers free Wi-Fi access and a stylish onsite restaurant. It is 13 mi from Caen and 15 mi from Lisieux.The rooms at Le Saint-Pierre are contemporary in style and decorated in neutral tones. Each one has free bathroom toiletries and an LCD with cable channels.The hotel serves a continental breakfast in the restaurant or in the comfort of guest rooms. After an aperitif in the bar’s armchairs, you can also sample French cuisine in the restaurant.Free private parking is available on site and the A13 motorway is just 11 mi away. Other local attractions include Cabourg Beach, which is 19 mi from the property.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean room, with nice little touches; folded towels and sweets on the bed. Bottles of water provided in the room. Reasonable rate for a triple room.
- Very good price/quality / nice diner / helpfull staff
- Very nice rooms and friendly people that help you wherever they can. Restaurant also very good and perfect service.
- Very nice and helpful staff. The room was very clean and comfortable. The restaurant served excellent food at reasonable prices. The breakfast was also very good with lots of choices. Highly recommendable.
The restaurant of the hotel was amazing! Made our stay super special.
The breakfast was okay.
The bed was not too hard nor too soft.
The location was quite okay: everything was reachable, but the city itself seemed a bit dull.
Hotel The Originals Lisieux Cathédrale (ex Inter-Hotel)
One of our top picks in Lisieux.Featuring free WiFi, Hotel The Originals Lisieux Cathédrale offers accommodations in Lisieux, 0.9 mi from Basilica of Lisieux and 350 feet from Saint Pierre Cathedrale. The property is located less than 0.6 mi from Carmelite Convent of Lisieux. Family House of Saint Therese of Lisieux is a 12-minute walk from the hotel.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.The nearest airport is Deauville – Normandie Airport, 9.3 mi from the property.
- Location, breakfast and attentive, respectful staff.
- Staff members were friendly and accomodating. WIFI was free and the location was good for the sights we wanted to see.
- Location good — right in the center of town. Price was reasonable.
- Location near the cathedral is good. Plentiful breakfast with generous variety. Staff were very helpful and efficient.
- A good hotel. Large room, reasonable price, central location and most of all, the wonderful manager who took care of every little thing.
Auberge Du Cheval Blanc
In the heart of the Auge countryside, the hotel Auberge du Cheval Blanc is located 9.9 mi from Lisieux and 19 mi from Caen. The 16th-century guest house offers charming rooms and a restaurant.The guest rooms at the Auberge Du Cheval Blanc feature a private balcony. Each is equipped with a TV and has a private bathroom.The restaurant serves gastronomic cuisine from the Normandy region, as well as a daily breakfast. Guest can enjoy an after-dinner drink in the private bar.The Auberge is located in the village of Crèvecoeur-en-Auge.It is a 35-minute drive from Trouville and Deauville.
- The hotel had a great restaurant and the food was lovely. The host was nice and very helpful. Rooms comfortable.
- It was the second time we have stayed there and just a good as the first time. There restaurant is fantastic and well worth dinning in.
- Very attentive staff ensuring the stay went well and nothing to difficult for them to address. Great breakfast.
Young couple gradually bringing an old inn back to life. Room comfy if a bit small. Had a view of the car park (which was away from the noise of the road) from a balcony. Never seen so many swallows/swifts on one telegraph pole.
Good food and very friendly helpful staff. We wish them well.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Very good food in restaurant, at reasonable prices.
Logis Hotel La Coupe d’Or
In the heart of Lower Normandy, this hotel is set in the center of the historical city of Lisieux. It offers free Wi-Fi access and a restaurant with outdoor terrace.The guest rooms at the Logis Hotel La Coupe d’Or are equipped with a TV, and each has a private bathroom with shower.At La Coupe d’Or’s restaurant, guests can enjoy characteristic Norman cuisine, made with local products. A buffet breakfast is served every morning.The Logis Hotel La Coupe d’Or is a 12-minute walk from the famous pilgrimage site, the Sainte-Thérèse Basilica. The Gare de Lisieux SNCF Train Station is just a 10-minute walk away.
- The location and it was clean. I felt secure. Even through I arrived early I was able to check in.
- A nice small hotel in the town center, near everything from the religious sites to the shopping stores.
The receptionist was charming and head waiter was almost as delightful as the food was a total surprise.
Don’t let the rooms put you off eating in the restaurant, it is a revelation.
Awful beds dreary room, bathroom mirror lights were filthy although bed linen clean.
Bed was shockingly uncomfortable and on wheels, almost as though it had been borrowed from a family member when they realised they had over booked!
- The rooms were clean and, the beds were comfortable. There was a good selection of choices for breakfast in the morning. We asked for a twin room but were given a double and single bed in the same room at no extra cost which was good. We arrived early but, check in was not till 3pm but, the lady at the desk let us leave our luggage with them so, we didn’t have to carry it with us.
- The breakfast selection was very nice with fresh bread. The women at the reception (evening and morning) were extremely friendly and very helpful.
ibis budget Lisieux
Located in Lisieux in Normandie, Ibis budget Lisieux offers accommodations just 21 mi from Deauville and its beaches and a 10-minute drive from Saint-Pierre de Lisieux Cathedral.Free Wi-Fi is provided in the rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV and satellite channels. All the rooms are decorated in a modern style and feature colorful rooms with a private bathroom with shower.Every morning a breakfast buffet is provided. Restaurants are to be found just 1,000 feet away from the hotel.Lisieux Train Station is just 1.2 mi away from Ibis budget Lisieux and the Basilica of Saint Thérèse is an 8-minute drive away. Deauville-Saint-Gatien Airport is a 32-minute drive away. Guests can also go visit Cerza’s zoological park just 5 mi away.
- It was clean and had good breakfast for very low price. I am from US and was afraid it was going to have not so desirable guests, because of low price But that wasnt the case at all. Couples and friends were most of the guests. I was pleasantly surprised.
- Room was very clean and comfortable. Location was excellent!
- Great value, clean and good for a short stay. Close to several restaurant and a mall. Going with 17 people and staff can accommodate to put our room closely together.
- Clean. Room was small but with efficient layout. Buffet breakfast was a good value
- Automatic check-in check-out budget hotel. Didn’t speak to a staff member at all during our stay. Automatic check in at panel on front door which worked well. Clean and tidy. Good access to city with own transport. Free parking and wifi. Great value for money.
Located on the outskirts of the city of Lisieux, about 20 minutes drive from Deauville and Honfleur on the Normandy coast, this affordable hotel is ideal for a stopover.Kyriad Lisieux offers affordable accommodations in a convenient location, with easy access from the D613 Route de Paris. This makes it a great place for a stopover while traveling through the Basse-Normandie region of France, or as a base for visiting the city of Lisieux.A generous buffet breakfast including a selection of tea, coffee, fresh fruit juice, cereals, pastries, breakfast meats, yogurt and fruit salad is available.Saint-Gatien Airport is located about 19 mi from the hotel, while Lisieux city center is about 2.5 mi from Kyriad Lisieux.
- Clean and comfortable stay . Breakfast and evening meal was lovely . The staff were friendly and helpful
- Very clean and excellent value for the money speant.
- A well organised and very friendly hotel. The staff were informative and gracious towards everyone. Breakfast and evening meals cater for most peoples tastes and are of very good quality. The room we had was of a good size, was comfortable and suited us well. Parking is close to suites. The patrons are committed to delivering a professional service and a memorable stay. Names unfortunately allude me. but a very big thank you to all who dealt with us, a credit to your hotel and employers.
Warmth in room on arrival.
Tasty meal in the bistro.
Quiet situation even though hotel very near main road.
- Neat and clean good breakfast and dinner was amazing
Village Pierre & Vacances – Normandy Garden
Pierre & Vacances Village – Normandy Garden in Branville in the Normandy region of France offers cottage-style houses and apartments with furnished terraces set on a 12-hectare estate.The houses are set around the central building, and the apartments are located in 4 buildings in the Garden Club Hamlet area opposite the tennis courts. They are all well furnished and have a fully equipped kitchenette. Some houses are duplexes.Guests can enjoy breakfast at the bar each morning. Pierre & Vacances Village – Normandy Garden also has a restaurant, O’Garden, which serves Norman specialties and gourmet desserts. A children’s menu is available upon request. It offers views on the swimming pool and the surrounding countryside.Guests are invited to enjoy free access to the covered tropical Aquatic Park and its swimming pools (with whirlpools, hot tub and children’s pool), sauna, hammam and children’s playground. Tennis is available at an extra cost.Special entertainment activities, kids club and a club for teenagers are organized during school holidays.Pierre & Vacances Village Club Normandy Garden is just 8.1 mi away from Cabourg and 11 mi from Deauville and Trouville. During school holidays, guests will be invited to attend an information forum every Sunday in order to find out about the week’s activity program.
- The facilities were amazing. The village is located in a beautiful green area.
- Excellent place would come back for a longer stay
- The facilities on site. The house was very clean and the bed was comfortable.
- We stayed here for a week over Xmas, the property is great, kids loved the pool and indoor playground. There’s a small market, great for essentials, and a large supermarket in Dozulé. The house was well equipped, beds were comfortable, basic cleaning products were provided (there was a vacuum!) Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Facilities – pools and play areas – for little ones. The overall feel of the place was very good
Domaine de Geffosse
The Geffosse is located in the Normandy countryside, outside the village of Le Torquesne. It has a large garden, an outdoor terrace and en suite accommodations with free Wi-Fi internet.A continental breakfast is available in the Ferme De Geffosse dining room or on the terrace.Guests of the Geffosse can enjoy hiking and cycling in the countryside and golf at Saint-Julien-sur-Calonne.There is also an equestrian club, a lake offering water activities and go carting available nearby.The Ferme De Geffosse is 8.7 mi from Deauville and the Normandy coast and a 5-minute drive from the A13/E46 motorway.
- Nice estate with history. Would be great to stay with a group. Offers 50+ beds.
The place is magic. The house is very old and has a good historical “atmosphere”. We liked the terasse and warm blanket.
The hosts were very friendly and waited for us late in the evening. The territory of the hotel is really nice.
- The setting & area is lovely, we have stayed once before but it rained & we wanted to come back.
- Great b&b, very friendly hosts and a perfect and generous breakfast! Nearby town is very nice as well
- Beautiful property perfectly located for our trip. Very friendly and helpful owners. We would definitely use this location again.
Auberge Saint Martin
Located in the heart of the Normandy countryside, Auberge Saint Martin offers comfortable rooms and serves regional cuisine in its traditional restaurant.All the rooms at the hotel have private bathrooms. A full continental breakfast is served in the dining room.The restaurant is decorated with warm wooden furnishings. Here, guests can enjoy local cuisine. Discover new cheeses and try the cider from Calvados.Auberge Saint Martin is a great place to stay for exploring the surrounding region. The Pont L’Eveque Lake is just 3.1 mi away and offers a range of water sports. Honfleur and the beaches at Deauville are only a 10 minute drive from the guest house.Free Wi-Fi is available in the hotel and free private parking is available onsite.
- A lovely setting with a very warm welcome. Room overlooked an orchard with very friendly sheep. Pure Normandy. Good free wifi. A very good menu in the restaurant featuring local produce. Breakfast also good.Ham & cheese on offer as well as usual bread(very fresh) & parteries. Very good coffee, tea /hot chocolate also on offer. We would happily stay again
- Excellent evening meal, comfortable beds and welcoming hosts.
- Felt the whole place needed a bit of TLC but the room was clean and there was a heater which we were glad to have as it was a chilly evening. Very powerful shower even though it was over the bath. The room we had was down a path which meant we had to carry our cases to it.
- Very comfy beds and nice linen. My children loved patting the sheep and running around the yard playing games under the trees. We didn’t eat at the restaurant but it looked lovely. A friendly family run hotel.
- Good meal and breakfast. Room basically clean and comfortable.
Top Hotels In Saint-aubin-sur-algot Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Algot Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Algot Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Aubin-sur-Algot Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!