10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Aubin Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Aubin Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Aubin Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Aubin Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Aubin Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Aubin Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-aubin Nord-pas-de-calais:
Le Pavillon du Golf d’Arras
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Pavillon du Golf offers accommodations in Anzin-Saint-Aubin, 27 mi from Lille. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are accessible via a 4-digits code and come with a TV with cable channels. Certain units include a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Arras is 2.2 mi from Le Pavillon du Golf, while Lens is 8.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Lille Airport, 24 mi from the property while Maroeuil’s train station is 2.7 mi away.
- Great “boutique” B&B , lovely room , great shower & comfortable bed , nice basket continental breakfast delivered in the morning
- Stayed with our 3 children overnight. Great location for stop over, very comfy beds. Huge bath and shower, secure gated car park.
- The check-in was very good, no need to meet anybody, just a unique code to get in the gate and door.
Great place to stay if you are looking to explore the area or en route between destinations. We have stayed here twice and will be back again.
Really stylish rooms, high quality bathroom, safe & enclosed outside space for children, secure parking, location close to the motorway, self service check-in & access.
- Staff and facilities were both excellent. I have previously stayed here and the standard never slips
B&B Hôtel Arras
Located in Arras, 3.1 miles from The Wellington Quarry, Memorial of the Battle of Arras, B&B Hôtel Arras has rooms with free WiFi access. This 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels.At the hotel, every room has a desk. The rooms feature a closet.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Convenient place. No staff on site when we got there late but the self check-in worked fine. Clean place, no problems.
Perfect for what we needed. A little heads rest before completing our long journey driving back to the uk from south of Spain. We
Travelled with our cat. She seemed to be happy in the room so that was a bonus for us! Will be using again!
- Good value quickie stop-over for a longer journey and convenient distance from Calais. Basic, but quiet and clean with a comfy bed and very adequate. Self-service breakfast was also good value and plentiful.
- Excellent breakfast and Staff. Terrific value for a 2 star hotel. Highly recommend.
- The location was good for visiting Vimy Ridge. Also very convenient being across from the mall which had a fabulous bakery for breakfast. There is a great restaurant across the parking lot which we had dinner at twice….excellent food.
Campanile Arras – Saint-Nicolas
This hotel is located 1.9 mi from the center of Arras and its train station. Guests can relax on the terrace in the garden. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each room includes a TV with Canal+ channels and a welcome tray with a kettle, tea and coffee. Rooms also have a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Rooms with disability access are available.A buffet breakfast is served daily. Guests are also invited to enjoy lunch and evening meals in the hotel restaurant.Campanile Arras – Saint Nicolas is 22 mi from Lesquin Airport. Free private parking is available.
Good value, and restaurant open till 10pm
- Its a good place to stay when you are traveling close to the main road.
- At one breakfast no croissant available, even though we had booked a long time in advance we could not eat until a coach party had been looked after first therefore we felt like 3rd class citizens and only offered a reduced menu at evening time
- Staff very helpful and friendly. Breakfast are excellent, good selection. Local bus stop nearby for town of Arras. Or, a 30 minute walk into town. Ideal location to leave car in hotel car park while spending a few days in Paris, or cities in France.
Good location and pleasant room with everything at hand. Limited choice of meals for vegetarians and we ended up having a vegan dish which was quite tasty but couldn’t decide what was in it! The starter buffet was excellent and did have lots of choice of appetising food. Perhaps offer veggies a main course option from the starter buffet.
Staff were very friendly and helpful and made our stay very enjoyable..
- Good value, and restaurant open till 10pm
La Belle Étoile
Located a 5-minute drive from the center of Arras and the Arras golf course, the hotel is surrounded by greenery and offers well-equipped rooms with satellite TV and a desk.The restaurant at the La Belle Etoile proposes traditional cuisine using local produce. Breakfast can be enjoyed at a reduced rate on Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays.Free private parking is provided at the La Belle Etoile and the hotel also offers easy access to the motorway.
- rooms were clean, comfortable, quiet. Hotel is very conveniently located.
This hotel is 1 hr 15 mins from Calais. It has a good car park and is close to the main road for easy access. The on site restaurant is very good.
It is also close to Arras.
Warm welcome from receptionist. Easy to find location. I needed to change the booking a few days before our arrival but it was no problem
Tea and coffee in the room was a bonus not always available in France. The room had everything needed for a short stay
Dinner menu was unpretentious but well cooked.
The receptionist was also the waitress and chef, she was working alone but so helpful, cheerful and friendly ( I think her name was Andrea or Anthea – thank you very much to her) .
The bill was very clearly laid out with no extras or nasty surprises and was accurate.
The room was nice and clean with fresh towels. Hairdryer was supplied and shower worked well.
The breakfast buffet was ample
- Easy access. Good car park suitable for motor cycles. Good welcome on arrival. Great restaurant on site. Particularly useful for access to Arras whilst being in a more quiet area. Our last hotel on our holiday and only 1hr 15mins to the Calais using the peage.
- Friendly staff, convenient location, cleanliness of the room, all in all a great short stay. Good continental breakfast too. Free WiFi. Bathroom including shower was nice and clean too.
Najeti Hôtel de L’univers
One of our top picks in Arras.Hotel De L’univers is located a short walk from the Grand Place in the historic town of Arras. Guests can enjoy the hotel’s gourmet restaurant and relax in the bar.Hotel De L’univers has en suite guestrooms with TV and Wi-Fi available.The Hotel De L’univers’ restaurant serves local dishes and seasonal specialties.Guests of this hotel can visit the Beffroi d’Arras and Fine Arts Museum nearby. Arras Train Station with TGV connections is just 1,650 feet away. A charging station for electric cars is available at this property.
- Quiet and convenient. Lovely waitress at breakfast for first few days.
- There may be a difference between winter and summer but it was truly the perfect hotel to stay at in late January. It has a large courtyard where you can park, the bathrooms were immaculately clean, the bedrooms old fashioned but really charming, and the sheets were amazingly plush, crisp clean, and the beds supremely comfortable. The staff were very helpful and directed us to exactly the sort of restaurant we needed that night. A genuine surprise in so many ways. I appreciate Arras is not a destination for tourism but it should be, it’s a town that has two giant and very old squares which are next door to each other, full of interesting restaurants and shops and very beautiful.
- Everything else. Staff were especially nice. Great to find car parking at such a central location.
- The Bed linen was lovely. The bed was very comfortable.
Lovely building. reception staff friendly.
Food at dinner good.
Breakfast not worth paying for but there was a good variety.
Holiday Inn Express Arras
Holiday Inn Express Arras is located in the center of the city, across from the train station. It offers air-conditioned rooms, a bar and 24-hour front desk. Free Wi-Fi is available.The soundproofed rooms at Holiday Inn Express Arras are equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV, telephone and private bathroom. The rooms are accessible by elevator.Guests can relax in the hotel’s large lounge, which has a large flat-screen TV, or on the terrace. Additional facilities include vending machines and an underground parking garage.
- The bed was comfortable, we chose a larger room that was fine
- Nice walking area. Close to British commonwealth ww1 memorial. Nice buffet breakfast. Parking close by. Would stay again
- Pleasant hotel. Nice room. Clean and good breakfast if you want continental. Would use again.
- Very clean and warm and good breakfast. Loved the underground parking and good location
- The hotel was located very close to main shops, restaurants and the cathedral and so there was plenty to do and see. The hotel itself was functional and did a job for the one night. The room was a good size and had all you needed. It was also easy to find.
Grand Place Hôtel
One of our top picks in Arras.Offering a restaurant and free WiFi access, Grand Place Hôtel offers self-catering accommodations in Arras. The property is 1.2 mi from the Wellington Quarry, the Memorial of the Battle of Arras.All accommodations types are soundproofed and feature wooden floors, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. They also have a bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and a bath or shower.Apartments have a kitchenette with a microwave, a fridge and a stove. A coffee machine is provided in every accommodations type.Grand Place Hôtel is 2,150 feet from the Museum of Fine Arts and a 17-minute walk from Arras Train Station.
Awesome Location, well maintained and friendly staff
Plan more time in Arras than you think you would want, it has much to offer.
Front desk staff were very helpful and the breakfast was superb.
The hotel location is in the middle of a large food / entertainment complex – many excellent choices for dinner and drinks.
- Great location right on the town square, nice studio apartment, ideal for 2 people. Staff very helpful. Comfortable beds and good breakfast.
- Beds were comfy. Parking was easy to access within operating hours. Good location to restaurants. Staff was friendly and tried to be helpful, within their ability to appreciate our concerns. This visit was for five nights, last year two nights.
- Perfect location, right on the Grand Place, the place to be in Arras!
- Awesome Location, well maintained and friendly staff
Hotel d’Angleterre Arras
One of our top picks in Arras.Located 650 feet from Arras train station, Hotel d’Angleterre Arras provides accommodations in a brick building dating from 1929 with free WiFi in Arras. Guests can enjoy city views.All 19 guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom fitted with a bath and free toiletries, while certain rooms include a seating area. Guest rooms have a desk.Hotel d’Angleterre Arras offers a continental or buffet breakfast. A bar offering snacks is available from 19:00 to 21:00.With staff speaking English and French, round-the-clock information is available at the reception. The hotel offers meeting facilities for up to 70 people.Lille Airport is 24 mi away.
- Best staff ever!! Yuan hua went above and beyond to make our stay fantastic. She ensured all our needs were met, from arranging for storing our luggage after check out so we could explore Vimy, calling the taxi, recommending restaurants, and making us feel so welcome. There is no other place I would stay in Arras! The location was perfect right across from the train station, the surrounding neighborhoods were a pleasure to walk through and the room was spotless and comfortable and quiet.
- everything was great! really friendly and welcoming staff, spacious room and comfortable bed.
- The staff were excellent, and the rooms were very nice.
- The owners of the hotel were excellent and very helpful. The hotel is bang opposite the railway station in Arras and is only a brief walk into the heart of the town. The paid parking around the centre of town was reasonable (if sometimes badly signed).
- Spacious family room (staff offered us this rather than the interconnected booked when they understood our one child would prefer to be with us), and very pretty and full of character, cheery late night porter on arrival, late Check-in, generous French breakfast, lovely reception staff, good location for stopover.
Premiere Classe Arras – Saint-Laurent-Blangy – Parc Expo
Located in Saint-Laurent-Blagny, Premiere Classe Arras – Saint-Laurent-Blangy – Parc Expo is 1.2 mi from the center of Arras. It offers free WiFi access and air conditioning.All rooms are serviced by a elevator and feature a flat-screen TV. The bathroom is fitted with a shower.Breakfast is served every morning at Premiere Classe Arras – Saint-Laurent-Blangy – Parc Expo.This property is 1.2 mi from the Arras Museum of Fine Arts and a 7-minute walk from Arras Train Station. The A1 motorway is a 10-minute drive away. Free parking is possible on site.
- Good location with lots of parking if you have a car.
- Room was big and the window could be opened to let in fresh air if needed. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was good – very relaxed.
- Walking distance to Arras for food. Staff were great and helpful with some problems with my motorcycle.
- Very close to Arras where it is very hard to park. Took about 5 minutes to get into the centre where there were very good restaurants (The Bureau being one). Having a GPS makes it easy
- Good for passing through because it is affordable.
Hôtel Les Trois Luppars
Hôtel Les 3 Luppars is set in a historic building originally built in the 15th century. Located in central Arras, at Grand’Place, the hotel features a sauna, rooms with attached bathroom and free Wi-Fi access.Serviced by a elevator, the rooms at Hôtel Les 3 Luppars have a telephone, a flat-screen TV with satellite, Canal + and sport channels. The bathrooms are fitted with a shower and includes a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast with cheeses, yogurts, ham and fresh fruits is available daily. French pastries and fresh bread are also included.At Hôtel Les Luppars you will find a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and luggage storage. Extras include a safety deposit box.The hotel is 0.9 mi from The Wellington Quarry, Memorial of the Battle of Arras. Lille Airport is 24 mi away and a public car park is available on site and charges may be applicable.
- Location was perfect, reason for booking was because I was attending First World War cemeteries on Armistice weekend
- The third time we’ve stayed here. The location is so convenient (with underground parking opposite) for exploring the beautiful city of Arras. The old building adds a quirkiness to the experience, all the staff were welcoming and the breakfast was magnificent.
- We have stayed here before, and love the location, the hotel, and the great breakfast. We have booked again to return for the christmas fair with our family.
- We always stay here when in ARRAS as the location is fantastic and the hotel is good value. New breakfast room since we were last here was very good.
- Very interesting building, room and dining room especially situated in vaulted cellar.
Top Hotels In Saint-aubin Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Aubin Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Aubin Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!