10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Aubin-le-Monial Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Aubin-le-Monial Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Aubin-le-Monial Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin-le-Monial Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Aubin-le-Monial Auvergne. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Aubin-le-Monial Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Aubin-le-Monial Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-aubin-le-monial Auvergne:
Auberge Saint Aubin
Auberge Saint Aubin is set in the picturesque village of Saint-Aubin-le-Monial in the Auvergne region, and offers a garden with a terrace, an on-site restaurant, and rooms with free Wi-Fi access.Each room includes a TV, a wardrobe, a desk and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. A continental breakfast is served daily, and features fresh eggs from the property’s hens. The restaurant serves traditional dishes, made with seasonal and regional produce.The property provides free private parking on site. Auberge Saint Aubin is 16 mi from the town of Moulins, and 37 mi from Vichy. A number of hiking paths are accessible in the area.
From our initial greeting at the property we knew we had made a good choice! Madame was very welcoming and efficient. The hotel was spotless. Our room, although basic, was large, comfortable and clean. We were welcomed in the evening by Monsieur with a handshake and he engaged in conversation with us. Madame explained the menu for the evening meal and it was an excellent dinner, as was our breakfast the following morning (fresh fruit, bread, croissant, yogurt, juice etc) !
We were given a kerbside send off by the couple and left feeling like family! We recommend this hotel highly!
- Diner en ontbijt was erg goed, eigenaar en vrouw heel aardig.
- Auberge calme et tranquille. Accueil très sympathique. Petits déjeuners copieux et de grande qualité.
Super accueil, très grande disponibilité des propriétaires, chambre très grande et confortable,
Repas excellents et copieux
- tout était parfait. Les propriétaires vraiment chaleureux et très sympatiques, la cuisine excellente (dîner et petit-déjeuner).
- From our initial greeting at the property we knew we had made a good choice! Madame was very welcoming and efficient. The hotel was spotless. Our room, although basic, was large, comfortable and clean. We were welcomed in the evening by Monsieur with a handshake and he engaged in conversation with us. Madame explained the menu for the evening meal and it was an excellent dinner, as was our breakfast the following morning (fresh fruit, bread, croissant, yogurt, juice etc) !
Hôtel des Thermes
Located in Bourbon l’Archambault, the Hotel des Thermes et des Sources is opposite the town’s famous thermal baths. It offers rooms with attached bathroom with TV and free Wi-Fi.The hotel offers two restaurants and the first serves traditional dishes with a view of the Parc de Thermes. At the Bistrot Le Bocage, guests can enjoy home-made cakes and brasserie menu.Meals are also served in the hotel’s garden and terrace.The Hotel des Thermes et des Sources is a 10-minute walk from the Bourbon l’Archambault Lake and 34 miles from Dompierre-sur-Besbre Zoo.
- Hôtel face aux Thermes. Chambre vaste et propre. Cuisine maison.
- petit déjeuner très bien même pour 10 € . l’accueil sympa . bien indiqué dans la ville
- Accueil personnalisé simple et chaleureux. Le personnel cherche à vous faire plaisir. À deux minutes du centre thermal. Idéal pour les curistes.
- Une ambiance feutrée – le côté kitch d’un hôtel de ville thermale – le sourire et l’amabilité du personnel
- J’ai bien aimé l’atmosphère des hôtels indépendants que l’on ne voit plus beaucoup.
Logis Grand Hotel Montespan-Talleyrand
Located on the edge of the Auvergne region, this hotel offers rooms with attached bathroom with Louis XVI décor and direct access to the spa. It has a swimming pool with castle views, restaurant and free internet access in public areas.Rooms at the Grand Hotel Montespan-Talleyrand are equipped with a telephone, a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Some rooms offer views of the garden.Montespan-Talleyrand’s restaurant, Le Talleyrand, serves traditional French and regional cuisine. Guests are invited to relax in the hotel’s gardens or parlor room.Directly linked to a spa building, this 3-star hotel offers a swimming pool, a gym, a lounge and a bar with a fireplace.Clermont-Ferrand Aulnat Airport is a 55-minute drive away from the hotel, and Moulins-sur-Allier is 12 mi away. Guests have access to free, on-site parking.
The actual dinner was superb! Nice wine list and really pleasant servers.
The rooms are off the lawn/ garden, which was excellent when traveling with a dog. They had a pretty funky design – seemed almost 70’s, which my daughter loved! Good WiFi too!
- The ambiance was wonderful. I loved the guest lounge & the garden seating area. Liked the pool but was too busy to use it! Next time!!
- Good stopover in pleasant location. Street parking available nearby. Good dinner menu.
- I booked this for my elderly parents who don’t speak French to experience another town. The staff were amazing, helpful and the whole experience for them was wonderful!
- The hotel is great; clean and comfortable. The staff were pleasant and helpful. The restaurant was fabulous.
- The actual dinner was superb! Nice wine list and really pleasant servers.
Château d’Ygrande – les Collectionneurs
Just a short distance from the Tronçais forest and ideal for nature-lovers, Château d’Ygrande – Les Collectionneurs is a 19th-century château with elegant interiors and antique furniture. The hotel features magnificent views and an outdoor swimming pool.Explore the beautiful Bourbon countryside surrounding the Château d’Ygrande, go fishing in the lake and then head to the orchard to bathe in the outdoor swimming pool. After all that outdoor activity, unwind with a hammam and massage in the château’s relaxation area.You can even take cookery lessons at the Château d’Ygrande’s excellent restaurant, or you may just want to relax and enjoy the gastronomic cuisine and fine wines on offer there.
- Wonderful location and stunning property. Added bonus my daughter had a riding lesson. Great place for horse lovers and dogs.
- Setting is delightful, remote, rural and idyllic. Staff were lovely
- Beautiful settings. Immaculately clean rooms. Food amazing.
- Chateau building is beautiful. Surrounding grounds stunning
- Took the offer of an up-grade. Lovely room. Air conditioner leaked and water dripped onto the floor. Had to leave the A/C off but as the evening was cool enough we were quite comfortable. We were not charged for the up-grade due to the faulty a/c which made us happy. Food was excellent.
Hotel du Commerce
Located in the heart of Bourbonnais farmland, this 3-star hotel is 6.2 mi from Montmarault and 12 mi from Moulins. It offers free Wi-Fi access and a garden with a terrace.The rooms at Hotel du Commerce have access to a patio. They are simply decorated and also have a LCD TV, air conditioning and free toiletries.The buffet breakfast is served every morning on the terrace or in the comfort of guest rooms. You can also sample regional cuisine such as Charolais specialties or relax with a drink in the bar.Free private parking is available on site and Montluçon is a 25-minute drive away. You may also choose to visit Clermont-Ferrand or Vichy, which are both 45 minutes away by car.
- A great stop over, traditionally French in that it is a little dated but it was clean, easy to park, a good nights sleep, aircon in the room, great beer in the bar and a Logis standard evening meal. Not salubrious but ticked all our boxes.
- Room comfortable including the bed. Hot Tub – a great way to relax after a five hour journey and even though it wasn’t ready the manager went out of his way to get it sorted for us. Although an extra €44 the dinner was five star standard with service, presentation and taste. This was our second visit and would definitely stay again
- Easy to find and comfortable in a basic kind of way.
- The air-conditioning was a real bonus in the incredibly hot weather!
- The room and comfortable bed. Excellent Wifi. Restaurant with delicious food. Easy parking. Very friendly proprietors.
Hotel Chez Chaumat
Hotel Chez Chaumat provides free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning in Cérilly. The property features a terrace, as well as a bar. Rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.At the hotel, all rooms include a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.Moulins is 28 miles from Hotel Chez Chaumat. Deols Airport is 62 miles away.
- Excellent attentive staff with great sense of humor. Imaginative menu superbly cooked. Great wine list.
- La situation géographique était idéale, Le petit déjeuner très bon , viennoiseries fraîches
- l’ambiance, la convivialité et un excellent accueil tant du personnel que de la direction. L’hôtel m’était connu car j’ai dû me rendre aux obsèques de ma mère qui habitait à une dizaines de km donc j’étais en pays de connaissance.
- Parfait petit déjeuner très copieux yaourt fruit viennoiserie confiture une belle table nous attendait hôtel à recommander
Superficie de la chambre très correcte ainsi que la salle de bain.
Le Chalet Montégut
Located in the heart of the Auvergne region, 1.2 mi from the village of Coulandon, this hotel is surrounded by gardens and parkland. It offers a seasonal outdoor swimming pool with a sun terrace and a lake where guests can go fishing.Rooms at Le Chalet Montégut are simply decorated and offer a view of the surrounding park. Each room is equipped with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and an private bathroom.Breakfast is served daily at the hotel and can be enjoyed in the dining room, or in guests’ rooms upon request. Regional cuisine is offered in the hotel’s restaurant “Le Montégut”.With free parking available on site, the hotel is located 3.5 mi from the medieval town of Souvigny and Moulins is located 4.8 mi away. Les Avenelles Golf Club is 9.5 mi from the hotel.
- The wonderful location of the hotel in a quiet and beautiful environment
- The staff is super friendly and willing to help in case you encounter any issue. The view is excelent and the fact that it is far away from busy roads is a plus as you can enjoy the silence. The rooms and bathrooms are very clean and that is very important to me.
The situation was lovely.
The food at the adjoining restaurant was excellent.
We have been here several times before. The location is very pleasant.
As always the staff are charming.
- A beautiful, romantic logic, with lovely grounds. The staff were extremely helpful and made us feel very welcome.
NB Hôtel Restaurant Moulins
Located in the Auvergne region, this hotel features rooms with private bathroom and free WiFi. A restaurant, a meeting room and a free private parking are available on site.The spacious rooms at NB Hôtel Restaurant Moulins include a satellite TV with Canal+ and a work desk. Some are suitable for families and disabled guests.A buffet breakfast is served in the breakfast area of the hotel. You can also dine on site at lunchtime from 12:00 to 14:00 and for dinner from 19:00 and 22:00. Traditional cuisine and an a la carte menus are available every day of the year.Moulins, seat of the Bourbon Dukes in the 10th century, is a 5-minute drive and the Train Station gives direct access to Paris. The spa town of Vichy and Montluçon are respectively 66 and 57 mi away.Moulins within 194 mi from Paris, 121 mi from Lyon and 62 mi from Clermont-Ferrand. It enjoys a prime location and easy access to large cities. The Le Pal wildlife park and Nevers Magny-Cours race course are both a 30-minute drive away.
- Very friendly staff and lovely room but it was quite hot.
Very welcoming and service minded staff. Food was excellent.
The hotel is perfect for staying overnight when traveling, but probably not aimed for vacation stays.
- Je l’ai pris pour le jardinier mais c’était le gérant!!!!!!!!!un espagnol,sans savoir son prénom je l’ai batisé “FRANCO”
La personne a l’accueil était à l’écoute des demandes.
- Le serveur du restaurant le soir gentil et agréable
Located in Montmarault, Fasthotel Montmarault has accommodations with private terraces. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Both private parking and free WiFi are available at this property.At the hotel, rooms have a desk. Rooms come with a flat-screen TV, and some units at Fasthotel Montmarault have a mountain view. At the accommodation rooms are equipped with air conditioning and a private bathroom.Breakfast is available each morning, and includes continental and buffet options.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Fasthotel Montmarault.Moulins is 27 miles from the hotel. Auvergne Airport is 46 miles from the property.
- Room very clean and wc and shower impeccable, as were linens. Carpet has big water stains but was otherwise clean. Well insulated and heat worked very silently and efficiently
- Friendly and helpful staff, good value restaurant, rooms clean and comfortable, convenient secure parking.
- It was a very nice stay. The room was clean. The food was excellent and the service was good for us ànd the kids!
- staff was very friendly and accommodating! It was wonderful for my dog, my pet Raven and my falcon – thank you!
- Good location just off autoroute; quick and helpful check in/out staff; great shower; very clean
Offering a restaurant, Le Bocage is located in the city center of Montmarault. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here features a desk, a wardrobe and cable TV. The private bathroom has a bath or shower and a hairdryer.At Le Bocage you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage and newspapers.Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport is 45 mi away. The access to A71 highway is 1 mi from the hotel. The property offers free parking.
- nous n’avions pas pris de petit-déjeuner….mal vu par les gens de l’hôtel!!!!!
- Accueil et petits déjeuners de qualité et une chambre très confortable
- Très bon accueil, chambre propre très bien équipé.
- Le restaurant est excellent avec des produits frais et de qualité. L’accueil est chaleureux et avenant.
le petit dejeuner était parfait copieux ,tout ce que l’on pouvait désirer était là .Café thé jus de fruit produits laitiers charcuterie .
Nous devions partir tôt 7 h 30 ,ils étaient là pour le petit déjeuner .sympa
Top Hotels In Saint-aubin-le-monial Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Aubin-le-Monial Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin-le-Monial Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Aubin-le-Monial Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!