10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Aubin Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Aubin Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Aubin Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Aubin Burgundy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Aubin Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Aubin Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-aubin Burgundy:
Le Montrachet is an authentic 19th century building, located in the heart of the village of Puligny-Montrachet, 7 miles from Beaune. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.The atmosphere is warm and the service is attentive and professional.
Rooms are comfortable and equipped with TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom with a bathtub.The restaurant offers quality gourmet cuisine in intimate surroundings. During the summer, lunch is served on the terrace overlooking the village square.Le Montrachet is an ideal base for exploring the Burgundy Wine region.
- Tip from a friend led us to stay at this stunning hotel with comfortable room and bed. Restaurant was wonderful. Highly recommend the house special chicken dish. It is a 2 course presentation and different than anything we’d had before. Don’t miss Montrachet and definitely eat there in the evening.
- This is a spectacular accommodation with a 5 star restaurant and a wine list that is replete with excellent wines and not priced for the faint of heart. If you are seeking a once-in-a-lifetime experience this is the place to go.
- The hotel’s location is in a tiny village surrounded by vineyards. Very cute and charming. Excellent gourmet restaurant where we are both evenings. The sommelier was very helpful assisting us with choosing a wine, since we were not that familiar with the local wines. We enjoyed going for walks along the vineyards. Also, very close by car to other lovely wineries and Beaune. Easy parking on the lot on the property.
- We liked the location a lot, in quiet Puligny-Montrachet. The facilities were clean and elegant and the food was delicious for breakfast. It was very convenient to Beaune and many other local villages that we visited to see the wineries and chateaus, churches, etc.
- The location is fantastic for exploring the best wine regions in Burgundy. The room was very comfortable, the staff friendly and helpful and the restaurant was excellent.
ibis Styles Beaune Centre
This hotel is in Beaune city center and 2,650 feet from the train station. It offers free Wi-Fi, a hot tub and a 24-hour front desk. There is also a terrace in the property.All the air-conditioned rooms at ibis Styles Beaune Center feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a desk and ironing facilities. They also include a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower.Guests are invited to enjoy a buffet breakfast every morning at ibis Styles Beaune Center. A bar is available on the property.This hotel is a 9-minute drive from Beaune Levernois Golf Course and 3.4 mi from Pommard. Chalon-sur-Saône is 19 mi away. The A6 motorway is 1.2 mi away.
- great location, car parking on site, quiet, kind staff, early and good breaksfast
- Excellent location short walk from center and across street from tourist info. On site parking a big plus. Breakfast was good and staff helpful and friendly. Would stay again and recommend to others looking for good value well located hotel in Beaune.
- Very comfortable hotel right on the edge of the centre of Beaune, with excellent breakfast
- It is right outside of the walled city, so location, location, location.
- The hotel is located in a great position within very easy walking distance to the old tow, ramparts and restaurants. Unfortunately the garage was full but there is free public parking just two minutes walk away. The staff are very friendly and the buffet breakfast is a great set-up for the day
Olivier Leflaive Hôtel
One of our top picks in Puligny-Montrachet.Housed in a beautiful 17th-century building in the heart of the picturesque village of Puligny-Montrachet, La Maison d’Olivier Leflaive offers beautifully decorated rooms and a warm and friendly welcome.The stylish rooms at La Maison d’Olivier Leflaive have been designed for ultimate comfort. They feature all modern amenities including free Wi-Fi internet access.La Maison boasts a charming atrium and a spacious lounge.Savor delicious seasonal specialties in the elegant atmosphere of the hotel restaurant.The area surrounding La Maison d’Olivier Leflaive offers many activities including excursions in the nearby vineyards. Free parking is provided at the hotel, making it easy to explore the Bourgogne region by car.
- The wine tasting dinner was superb! Our room was very comfortable, quiet, clean, and well appointed. The shower and bathtub were deluxe! We wish that we could have stayed longer.
- Great location, large rooms, and we enjoyed a lovely dinner at the restaurant. Staff was very friendly. Parking was really easy despite not having official reserved parking.
- Staff and rooms were excellent. My request to stay in a top floor room was honored which was amazing! The wine tasting lunch was very good and highly recommended!
- A/C excellent. Food wonderful, especially breakfast. Service great. Room fantastic. Not enough superlatives to describe how nice it is.
- Beautiful place, tasting is a must do if you enjoy burgundy wines. Charming rooms and friendly staff.
Ermitage De Corton – Les Collectionneurs
The Ermitage de Corton is located in the Chorey-les-Beaune countryside and features an outdoor swimming pool.Guest rooms at the Ermitage de Corton are air-conditioned and equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV and free Wi-Fi access.Guests can enjoy regional cuisine prepared with seasonal produce, at the Ermitage’s restaurant. There is also a bistro which opens onto a panoramic terrace.The Ermitage de Corton is located on the border between the famous Côte de Beaune and Côte de Nuits and guests can explore the nearby vineyards.
Free private parking is available on site and it is secured during the night.
- Marvelous dinner, loved staying next to a vineyard in the Burgundy region.
- The staff was exceptional and went out of their way to accommodate ALL our needs.Beautiful property and outstanding service!
Comfortable. Friendly staff and owners
Great food. Excellent location
Very clean My place of choice now
- A hotel with a very nice restaurant in the middle of the vineyard.
- small but welcome swimming pool and peaceful at night despite being nearly on a main road.
In the region of Burgundy, Lud’hôtel is in the heart of the famous vineyards of Côte de Beaune, between Corton’s Mountain and Beaune, 28 miles from Dijon.Its rooms are comfortable and spacious, all equipped with private bathroom.Lud’Hôtel has also a pool, terraces, green areas and private parking.
Various activities are available around the hotel: walks in the vineyards, visit the castle and the museum and cellar tours.
- Cute place with interesting pools and landscaping. Average rooms.
pleasant staff who made us welcome
lovely position surrounded by vineyards
- accueil des gérants, propreté, espace, très ludique, belle prestation petit déjeuner
Idéal pour famille avec enfant.
C’était une étape sur le trajet des vacances.
Le personnel est très agréable
- Le cadre, le calme, sympathies et sourires des patrons, nuit tranquille, buffet petit déjeuner copieux
ibis Europe Chalon Sur Saone
The ibis is located near the Burgundy vineyards, 10 minutes from Beaune and the Côte des Vins wine route. The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and a pleasant restaurant.Rooms at the ibis Europe are cozy, modern and spacious. They include private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel features a modern restaurant and a bar serving snacks 24 hours a day. A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.Free private parking is provided at the ibis Europe Chalon Sur Saone, making it easy to explore the Bourgogne region by car.The friendly and attentive staff at the ibis Europe will be happy to help you organize your stay 24 hours a day.
- We stay here every year as a family as our half way point to the South. Great location then we drive into the beautiful town and park near the river and walk to the square where you will find plenty of restaurants. We have always been accommodated so we have a inter connecting room as a family.
- Very modern, Clean room, nice outdoor pool, friendly staff, nice restaurant and bar area, easy access from A6 motorway. Perfect for a relaxing stop when driving across France. Big shopping centre and petrol station nearby. Quiet surroundings.
- Great location as a stop over whilst travelling to the South of France.
- Clean,tidy,comfortable beds and staff accommodating.Food in restaurant excellent!!!
- Stayed here a few times in the past. Last time the restaurant was disappointing. This time we decided to give it a try once again and it was much improved. Even to the point of producing an English translation of their menu. Very impressed with the service and the quality of food.
Saint Georges Hotel & Spa
This hotel is ideally located in the heart of Chalon sur Saone, opposite the Station Square, and has a 656 ft² spa with sauna and hammam. This 19th-century hotel offers contemporary design rooms and free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms at the Hotel Saint Georges are air-conditioned and soundproofed. They are equipped with private bathrooms, a flat-screen TV and a work desk.Le Saint-Georges by Georges restaurant serves Burgundy specialties for both lunch and dinner. There is also a bar for guests to enjoy regional wines, and a buffet breakfast is served every morning.For an extra charge, private parking is available on site or in a private garage. The hotel also has a 24-hour front desk service. Within 1.2 mi of Saint Georges you will find activities including kayaking, tennis and a wellness center.
- Good restaurant for dinner & parking excellent
Lovely staff, especially the restaurant manager where we had a News Year dinner.
The room was slightly more expensive than other places we stayed on our trip but we were prepared to pay it cf other places we had visited due to it being NYE. I loved the fact our room had a bath – not always a feature in French hotels these days. Dinner on NYE excellent plus the choice of wine to go with it.
Accommodating front desk personnel
- A good hotel for a stopover. Maybe because of the location which was not really very inspiring. The hotel itself is clean, everything you might need from wifi to a hot meal is available. Nice friendly and helpful staff. Easy to find, easy to park your car.
- The superior room is more like a small studio, large room and bathroom, walk-in shower. Quality sheets and towels. Bathrobe and slippers. Small fridge available. Nice photo albums in the room and lobby. Photo exhibition in the lobby. The hotel is next to the train station, just 10 minutes away from the old town and not far from the popular Burgundy bike trails. Better standards than most 3-star hotels I have seen in France.
Hôtel La Chouette
Located in an enclosed courtyard, Hotel La Chouette combines all the qualities of a Burgundian residence with superb views of the vineyards. Free internet access is available.La Chouette’s intimate bedrooms all come with modern bathrooms and upscale amenities.Every day begins with a homemade breakfast, which is sometimes served in the gastronomic restaurant. In the afternoon, guests can enjoy a cup of tea on the terrace or by the fireplace with a book from the hotel’s library.La Chouette hotel is located on the edge of Puligny-Montrachet, whose world-renowned vineyards border the property. The panoramic view over the garden and vines, combined with the hotel’s friendly atmosphere, reflect the country charm of Burgundy.
Everything is perfectly organized by the madam, and you can get even a tooth paste and brush, if request.
Very clean and neat bath room and high quality towels were also at the level of 5 star hotels.
If not perfect French, your effort to communicate with her in English, for instance, will make your stay memorable.
- We were welcomed on arrival and given a splendid tea, along with some fresh fruit. The room was what we expected and its location was perfect for us to stroll into the square where we had a great dinner in Olivier Laflaive’s restaurant. We were offered a great selection of croissant, cereals, fruit, cheese etc for breakfast which set us for our onward journey
- Suzanne was a gracious hostess ! Lots of choice for breakfast . Afternoon tea was great especially with the delicious treats that came with it . We wanted to rent a couple of bikes . Suzanne just offered us her bikes !! Rooms were beautiful and super clean !
- Large comfortable room, lovely views, homemade baking and preserves, warm welcome, spotlessly clean, stylish, wonderful village with superb wine and restaurants (particularly Le Montrachet)
- Fantastic hospitality by the owner, superb room and breakfast.
- Everything is perfectly organized by the madam, and you can get even a tooth paste and brush, if request.
A B&B located 12 mi from the Hospices de Beaune, Les Louchardes offers a garden, private terrace and a shared living room with a sofa, TV and fireplace.With a view of the garden, the room at Les Louchardes features a private bathroom with a bath tub or a shower, a hairdryer and toilet.A continental breakfast is available daily and includes coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh baguette, French pastries and jams.Les Louchardes is 6.2 mi from Chagny SNCF Train Station and free private parking is provided on site. A washing machine and clothes dryer can also be put at guest’s disposal.
- nice romantic rural place in the middle of Burgundy wines, very friendly madame who let us in and made breakfast for us
- Gutes Frühstück, gute Lage und ruhig, schöne große Wohnung
- Accueil et logement très agréables. Je recommande
- tres bon accueil , la chambre propre et confortable , le petit déjeuner copieux ,nous gardons un bon souvenir de ce gite ,nous reviendrons .
- Freundliche Wirtin, gutes Frühstück, sehr ruhige Umgebung entsprecht gut geschlafen, viel Platz, rundum ansprechend, kommen gerne wieder
The Chevreuil is located in the Bourgogne village of Meursault, 4 miles from Beaune. This family-run hotel offers guestrooms with private bathrooms, LCD TVs and free Wi-Fi.The Chevreuil restaurant serves regional specialties, which can also be enjoyed on the hotel’s large terrace in summer.Highway A6 is 4 miles from the Chevreuil and guests can enjoy hiking, biking and horseback riding around the Saône valley.
- Very attractive restaurant with crisp linen tablecloths and napkins. Amusing decoration in terms of numerous chevreuil heads in various materials. Several menus with very good price/quality ratio. Tasty foie gras and perfectly cooked pigeon in two declinations. Fantastic wine list and helpful advice when selecting what to drink. Very spacious and easy-to-access underground garage
- Nice location, old fashioned French hotel with very Little comfort and a very basic bedroom / bathroom
Great location in a beautiful small village, comfortable beds and good breakfast too. The property had underground parking which was a real bonus too.
PS – I added a review on 9th August but added to the wrong property in error. Please accept my sincere apologies for this.
- Perfect location in this small village; free underground car-parking great. Wifi excellent. We had stayed here before and smelled the delicious cooking coming from the kitchen – so this time we booked dinner as well.
- Friendly staff who were helpful, with a very good restaurant.
Top Hotels In Saint-aubin Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Aubin Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Aubin Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!