10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Arroumex Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Arroumex Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Arroumex Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Arroumex Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Arroumex Midi-Pyrénées. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Arroumex Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Arroumex Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-arroumex Midi-pyrénées:
Absolu is in the center of Castelsarrasin and just a 5-minute walk to Saint Sauveur Church. It offers a sauna, guest library and free bicycle hire.The soundproofed guest rooms are bright and airy with large windows. A flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access is provided in each. Bathrooms are equipped with amenities and a hairdryer.Continental breakfasts are available each morning at the hotel and guests can enjoy a range of newspapers while they eat.Saint-Pierre Abbey in Moissac is only 5 mi from the hotel. Montauban SNCF Train Station is 12 mi from the hotel. Free public parking is available on site.
- Modern, but with a very French style. Very helpful staff, nice room, and a good breakfast.
- The proprietor was friendly and drove us to the Leboat canal departure point. Very goodnithing
- Very competent and friendly welcome and helpful assistance to transport disabled coleages to collect the boat in their own car.
- We stayed to collect our canal boat , so only one night . It was a Sunday night and our hostess was great ,finding us somewhere to eat ,not an easy task in a small town before a public holiday Monday in France .
- We could get as Taxi to station, Hotel owner took us in his own car / and wouldn’t take a tip ., very kind
Featuring free WiFi, Artel Hotel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Castelsarrasin, 26 mi from Agen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Rooms come with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Montauban is 13 mi from Artel Hotel, while Moissac is 3.1 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Agen La Garenne Airport, 27 mi from Artel Hotel.
- For what is a basic motel, the restaurant was really amazing! The rooms are larger than usual for a Ibis Budget type facility, but sparsely decorated. Adequate to the task with a comfortable bed. Dinner was amazing and its worth turning up in time to have this! Plenty of open parking for a van like ours. Just off the motorway, but no traffic noise.
- l’accueil , le professionnalisme et la gentillesse du personnel
- Jai tous aimés le service d’accueil très agréable
- Le lit était très bon, l’eau était chaude, la chambre très propre et elle sentait bon. Les draps sentaient la lessive ce qui était très agréable.
Disposition à côté de l’autoroute.
Situé à proximité du Macdo et de différentes grandes surfaces ( on s’y rendre à pied).
Stations essence à proximité aussi.
Pas très loin du centre ville.
Located in Moissac, L’Espagnette has free WiFi. Among the various facilities are a garden and a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy garden views.At the inn, rooms are equipped with a terrace. The shared bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. At L’Espagnette the rooms have a seating area.Agen is 26 miles from the accommodation, while Montauban is 20 miles from the property. Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport is 31 miles away.
- Location is on a fruit farm 3.5 km outside Moissac close to the Canal de La Garonne. The owner has cats and dogs and there were 3 types of homemade plumb jam at breakfast
- Tot , la casa , la situacio , l’amabilitat i l’esmorzar acabat de fer i abundant.
Un très bon emplacement pour faire du vélo au bord du canal des deux mers.
Un accueil parfait avec une hôtesse très sympathique qui devance vos besoins.
Chambre très confortable et petit déjeuner copieux et délicieux.
Jardin très agréable.
Très bon lit. Très bon petit déjeuner.
Nous avions notre chien, ça s’est très bien passé, bon accueil.
- De hartelijke en persoonlijke ontvangst van de gastvrouw, het lekkere ontbijt, de gezellige en frisse kamer, heel de sfeer van de b&b tout court.
Hôtel Restaurant Le Pont Napoléon
Offering a traditional-style restaurant, Hôtel Restaurant Le Pont Napoléon is located in Moissac, just right next to Napoléon Bridge. The hotel includes a sauna, a hot tub and a Turkish bath. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a river view.The breakfast on site includes homemade pastries and you can order an English breakfast. You can sample the gourmet-style dishes of the restaurant on the terrace when the weather is fine.Activities nearby include hiking. The hotel is 800 feet from the train station, 2.5 mi from the A62 motorway and Blagnac Airport is 35 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Convenient location for centre of town and cycle trail, which we were following. Rooms spacious, comfortable and clean. Staff exceptionally friendly and helpful.
- Hotel great. Dinner was superb and so was breakfast.
- A smart and attractive hotel with very friendly staff. We could leave our bicycles in the garage.
- Staff spoke English and were very helpful. WiFi worked well.
- Exceedingly pleasant cnvivial owners. Excellent varied local cuisine, not standard french cuisine but local. Beautiful sunny terrace for evening dinner.
Hotel Le St Jean
Featuring a terrace and a restaurant, Hotel Le St Jean is located in Beaumont-de-Lomagne. This 2-star hotel offers a shared lounge. Free WiFi is provided.At the hotel, all rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The rooms have a closet.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.Montauban is 24 miles from Hotel Le St Jean. The nearest airport is Blagnac Airport, 30 miles from the accommodation.
- Despite the language barrier the staff tried to assist. Very helpful.
- The staff were incredibly helpful even with a slight language barrier on my end. Very friendly and typically French hotel.
- Staff made the visit so wonderful so lovely thank you
Very spacious rooms with high ceilings and large bathroom. Disabled friendly lift.
Very good traditional food in pleasant dining room. Outdoor terrace for fine weather dining.
I stayed here whilst on some business in Castelsarrasin which is a few minutes drive away. Follow the signposts, not your sat-nav ! The hotel is an elderly grey building on a corner site ,and in the process of renovation by the present owners. It has a lift.
Rooms and bathrooms are spacious with high ceilings giving a lovely airiness. There’s a nice little bar at reception and an outside dining terrace which serves excellent food, not overly sophisticated but nicely presented and of fine quality. Staff including the owners are lovely, friendly and polite and breakfast is good.
My only negative would be the hotel has no aircon. It was mid 30’s when I was staying and I left the bedroom French windows open , and slept fine, but if you don’t like a warm bedroom this might be a negative.
Car parking is right at the door and also up the side street. There is little or no traffic at night.
I’d return in a flash just to eat out on that lovely terrace again !
La Bonne Auberge
La Bonne Auberge is located in Pommevic and has a garden and a bar. Free WiFi is featured.At the hotel, each room includes a desk. LA BONNE AUBERGE has some rooms that include garden views, and every room has a private bathroom with a bath. All guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Agen is 19 miles from the accommodation, while Montauban is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 24 miles from La Bonne Auberge.
- la gentillesse du personnel et la propreté des chambres
- Qualité du petit-déjeuner. Bâtiment en retrait de la route. Possibilité de mettre les vélos à l’abri et en sécurité. Accueil et disponibilité du propriétaire.
- Die Lage war gut, direkt an der Strecke unseres Jakobswegs.
- Petit déjeuner assez succinct. Le chauffage de la salle de bain ne fonctionne pas quoique le propriétaire en dise. A mon arrivée il n’y a personne et aucune indication de motif d’absence . Je me demandais si je devais repartir chercher ailleurs. une demi-heure d’attente environ.
- Auberge calme et le patron bien sympathique je recommande. Bcp apprécié la baignoire.
Hôtel & Spa Le Moulin de Moissac
The Hotel Moulin de Moissac is a majestic place on the riverbank of the Tarn, 1,950 feet from the city center of Moissac. It features a piano bar and spa, and features a striking position on the River Tarn.All the rooms at Hotel Moulin de Moissac have views of the river. They include a cable TV and courtesy tray with tea and coffee. Free Wi-Fi is available and each room has a private bathroom.Traditional French cuisine is served in the hotel’s restaurant, the M.1474, which offers views of the Napoleon Bridge. It is open every day.The 1640 ft² spa and wellness center is available at an extra cost and features a hot tub, sauna, hammam and a selection of massages and well-being packages. There is an adventure playground for children and the riverside offers leisure activities including canoeing and boating.Guests at Moulin de Moissac are ideally located for visiting the 12th-century cloister Abbey of St Pierre which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and exploring the Tarn region. Private parking is available on site.
- Bad smell in entrance restaurant very expensive food not great
- The hotel is very confortable and the location is beautiful. The staff is very friendly and we also enjoyed the Spa.
The hotel is situated on the river and is a 10 minute walk to the old town. The rooms are a little on the tired side and could do with an upgrade. The bathroom had a strange smell and the shower was impossible to work.
Parking is both in secure underground car park and parking out the front of the hotel.
The location is perfect it’s a pity that the rooms have not been upgraded to compliment the location.
- Historic building in a lovely corner of South-West France, that is being renewed and improved by new owners/managers. Excellent hotel restaurant, and overall, a lovely setting on the banks of the Tarn river. Quiet and very clean. It is worth noting that the building, originally a mill for the crops coming from the surrounding fertile lands and then shipped downstream to Bordeaux and abroad, was used during the more recent II WW as a shelter for Jewish children (up to 500 hundred) escaping persecution and death from the infamous legislation passed by the Nazi-puppet French Vichy regime, all with the courageous assistance of the then owner of the building and the brave population of Moissac.
- Very good evening meal & wonderful view from our room.
Hotel Le Luxembourg
One of our top picks in Moissac.This hotel is located near the center of Moissac, on the St. James’ Way pilgrimage path. It offers rooms with attached bathroom and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at Hotel Le Luxembourg are equipped with double glazing, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower. TV channels such as Canal +, Canal Family and CNN are available.A buffet breakfast is served from 7:30 in the dining room or on the terrace during nice weather. A shared kitchen is available to prepare your own meals. A number of restaurants can be found nearby.Le Luxembourg is 1,000 feet from the town center and abbey. Exit 9 of A62 motorway is a 5-minute drive away. Moissac train station is 650 feet from the property. Free street parking is available nearby and free parking for bicycles and motorbikes can be found onsite.
- This is the second time we stayed at Hotel Luxembourg and both times we were given room 2 which is a suite with a large living room.
- Pleasant room near town centre and station. No frills but everything we needed. Safe garage for bicycles
- Very spacious room, we got upgraded to one of their suites. Location was very good, close to the central square of the town. It was right on the GR65 Chemin de Saint Jacques.
- Friendly staff, spoke good English. Excellent little restaurant for dinner. Prune souffle was spectacular.
- Good location. Staff not welcoming. Every thing was rather shabby
This 18th-century house, now a modern and stylish hotel is located in the center of Moissac, just 150 feet from the Canal des deux Mers and the Vélo Voie Verte.With views over the garden or the town, the rooms at the Hotel Armateur are en suite with bath and shower. They also have flat-screen TV with cable channels, free Wi-Fi internet access and tea kettle.The common areas in the hotel are air conditioned and there is a swimming pool in the hotel’s garden. The restaurant serves traditional and regional cuisine. Meals can be enjoyed on the terrace in warmer weather.For guests traveling by car, free private parking is available onsite. Toulouse Blagnac Airport is a 50 minute drive away and the Agen TGV Train Station is a 45 minute drive from L’Armateur.
- Nearby market is excellent (certain days) and worth the morning walk. Room was clean, up to date, and well presented.
- We liked the town of Moissac and walking along the canal to the lock. Dinner in the square next to the abbey was fun and very colourful. The hotel car park was easily accessable.
- The air conditioning and the cleanliness. The hotel was immaculate.
- Exceptionally clean, good location, well equipped comfortable room and a very pleasant dinner.
- Room was large, clean and bright. The location of the hotel was on a main road which was a little noisy, but all in all was rather lovely.
le tout va bien
Set in Valence, 1,300 feet from Golfech Canal, le tout va bien provides a terrace and bar. The 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom and free WiFi. There is a restaurant.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The units feature a desk.Le tout va bien offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Agen is 15 mi from the accommodations, while Montauban is 24 mi from the property. Agen La Garenne Airport is 16 mi away.
- An excellent hotel with exceptionally clean rooms and high quality dining. We will visit again as it is just off the A62 between Agen and Toulouse. The staff and management were most pleasant and helpful.
- Excellent food, including vegetarian. Fantastic hosts. Very welcoming. Secure storage for bikes. Comfortable firm bed. Brilliant bathroom with bath. Very good English spoken.
Un très belle accueil de la part des propriétaires. Faites vous conseiller par le patron pour les vins Il à un corbière bien sympa et un haut médoc bio délicieux. La chambre est spacieuse et la literie de très grande qualité. Les chambres sont très bien
insonorisées, nous donnions sur la place avec le marché à 5 heures du matin nous n’avons rien entendu. Idéal pour les cyclistes qui font le canal du midi : à deux roues du canal, emplacement sécurisé pour les vélos.
- L’ensemble de la prestation et particulièrement l’accueil.
L’accueil et le personnel super sympathique.
La propreté des lieux.
Top Hotels In Saint-arroumex Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Arroumex Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Arroumex Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Arroumex Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!