10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Arnoult Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Arnoult Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Arnoult Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Arnoult Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Arnoult Upper Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Arnoult Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Arnoult Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-arnoult Upper Normandy:
The hotel is ideally located along the Seine River in Caudebec en Caux, a small tourist village in the Parc Naturel des boucles de la Seine Normande.The Normotel offers comfortable rooms with a simple and functional decoration.Savor typical specialties in the relaxed atmosphere of the restaurant la Marine.Ideal place to visit Normandy, Caudebec en Caux is the central point to access all famous places like Rouen, le Havre, Dieppe, Etretat, Deauville and Honfleur.
- Nice and quiet. Beds were good. View from hotel window of the Seine is always good. Bathroom was old-style ‘large’ and very good. Clean. The old hotel was a great stay. Had stayed in the hotel many years ago and wanted to relive those days. Centrally located.
- Restaurant was outstanding. Excellent meal beyond expectation for a 2 star hotel!
- The view from the bedroom window overlooking the river was very good.
- Convenience and location. Secure parking for bicycles and views across the river.
- Amazing view of the river and the market Square from the corner room we were kindly given. Room was bright clean spacious. Staff were very pleasant.
Logis Le Normandie
Located in the town of Caudebec-en-Caux, this hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a restaurant with views of the River Seine. It is located 3.1 mi from the Maison Victor Hugo in Villequier and 22 mi from Rouen.The bright guest rooms are all equipped with a flat-screen TV and an private bathroom with complimentary toiletries upon arrival. Some rooms offer a balcony or a view of the River Seine. A continental breakfast is served each morning in the dining room, or in guests’ rooms upon request. For evening meals, the hotel’s restaurant serves regional cuisine made with local products.Free parking is available on site at Logis Le Normandie and should be reserved in advance. Additional facilities available include free newspapers and a laundry service for a supplement.
Excellent location – directly across the road from the river and a great children’s playground nearby.
Good size room and bathroom with a huge bath, comfortable beds. Very good value. Really good option for families.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Wonderful views over the river.
- the bed was comfy, the location was good. The staff was friendly. The overall experience was satisfactory for a 2 star hotel. A good solution for a short stay.
- A very friendly and helpful staff at the hotel. The location on the banks of the river is perfect and the food excellent. For the price paid I was very impressed with this hotel
- Third visit. We like the view of The Seine from the bedroom and dining room. The food is excellent.
- Excellent location – directly across the road from the river and a great children’s playground nearby.
Hotel de la Seine
Hotel de la Seine is offering accommodations in La Frenaye. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a garden and a terrace. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi is available.At the hotel, rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Rooms have a private bathroom with a shower. All rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Honfleur is 26 miles from Hotel de la Seine, while Étretat is 27 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 32 miles away.
- We were able to do the check in at midnight. This was awesome!
- Quiet location, nice & clean, great staff , good service.
- It was very clean & quiet, water boiler for tea & coffee, small cookies for a snack. A restaurant in case you would like to stay in hotel for lunch or dinner, but not a lot of choices. Big parking available
- Very nice place with all you need for a single night. Dinner at restaurant was excellent.
We were a party of Classic Car enthusiasts, the manager could have been more helpful in making our stay very pleasant.
Highly recommend the evening meals that the restaurant prepares, excellent food at reasonable prices.
Hotel La Croisière
Located just outside the village of Louvetot, this nautical-themed hotel offers free on-site parking and guest rooms with free WiFi access.The soundproofed rooms at Hotel La Croisière are each decorated with a different color and are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a work desk. Rooms have an private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served each morning. The hotel’s restaurant offers a set menu featuring traditional French food from Monday to Thursday, upon reservation.The hotel is located a 10-minute drive from Yvetot SNCF Train Station. Fécamp and Honfleur are both a 40-minute drive away.
Ours was an overnight stop to break a journey and as such the friendly staff, adequate parking were very much appreciated.
Some may not think the rooms big enough, but they were for our needs.
Being weary from our journey, we felt that in house dinner the early bed paramount and this is where (from our point of view) a slight choice in the menu, would have helped, but we do understand why the set meal is the thing. We were just nut awake enough to enjoy fully.
- The location is very good and the rooms are a decent size.
- Perfectly adequate for a one night stay on route to the port
- Très bon rapport qualité prix. Accueil très sympathique. Calme appréciable.
- Accueil super, Petit déj sympa, ambiance voileux excellente
- Ours was an overnight stop to break a journey and as such the friendly staff, adequate parking were very much appreciated.
Sure Hotel by Best Western Port Jérome – Le Havre (ex Flormandie)
Set in a Norman house, Sure Hotel by Best Western Port Jérome – Le Havre is located in the center Noter-Dame de Gravenchon, and features free WiFi access. It is a 30-minute drive from Le Havre, Honfleur and Etretat and offers a view of Farm de Teepee Horse Riding School.Each room is equipped with a work desk and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and an american plug. Some of the rooms also provide a mini-bar and a welcome tray with tea and coffee facilities.A continental breakfast is served daily at an extra charge.There is a free public parking nearby, and the hotel provides easy access to the Noter-Dame de Gravenchon refinery in the Port Jerôme Industrial Estate, which is 3.1 mi away. Lillebonne industrial area is also 1.9 mi from the property, while Bolbec is 3.7 mi away. Caudebec-en-Caux is 9.6 mi away from Sure Hotel by Best Western Port Jérome – Le Havre.
- Clean and very peacefull room.No cigarette smell.Complimentary tea and coffe.
- Good breakfast. Big rooms. Allows pets. Quiet. Newly renovated. New carpet is nice and fluffy. Typically French that they close reception at 10 or so. BE SURE TO CALL AHEAD! They gave us special instructions to access our room on our own as check in was closed.
- Fresh, clean and new furnitures. Large rooms. Really nice view over meadow with horses.
- La chambre twin était en fait une chambre triple, très confortable et vaste, refaite à neuf. Parfait !
- Nous avons appriécié la disponibilité du personnel.
Le café du havre
Offering free WiFi, Le café du havre is located in Notre-Dame-de-Gravenchon. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden and a terrace. Guests can have a drink at the bar.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some feature garden views.A continental breakfast is served at the property. There’s an on-site restaurant, which specializes in French cuisine.Honfleur is 24 miles from Le café du havre, while Étretat is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The hostess was solicitous. Partly because the place was closed when we arrived. The dinner we had booked was not available. Even though I emailed back and forth to confirm our arrival time and dinner.
- L’accueil chaleureux personnel sourient et aimable et chauffage fonctionnel litterie correct
- Le chauffage fonctionnel. La literie et l’accueil.
- L’accueil très chaleureux et le service super !
L’acceuil et la disponibilité de la propriétaire
Sait acceuillir les cyclistes de passage.
Le chalet est propre et fonctionnel.
Proximité du centre ville
Hôtel de France
A 19th-century building set in the center of Lillebonne, Hôtel de France offers a bar that opens up to the terrace, and a restaurant. Wi-Fi is free of charge in the entire property.The rooms at Hôtel de France feature a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe, individual heating and free toiletries. Some rooms include a private bathroom, while others have a shared bathroom.The restaurant serves traditional French cuisine and a children’s menu is available upon request.Hôtel de France is 19 mi from Le Havre Train Station, and Etretat and Honfleur are both 22 mi away. Free private parking for cars, bikes and motorbikes is provided on site.
- Hotel has been recently refurbished. Staff trying very hard to make a success of it. Restaurant is excellent. Chef friendly and comes out to chat with diners which instills confidence, and food of very high standard.
- A welcome glass of wine on arrival from the chef as the manager wasn’t about. The food was also very good.
- Very good value for money. And very good cuisine, the Chef is the Master. We have as much attetion of the stuff as we wanted, they were very friendly and talkative. Accomodation is very easy to find, even without your GPS beside, enough parking slots for free.
- Situation géographique très bien. Personnel accueillant. Petit déjeuner correct.
Chambre confortable , très bonne literie
Bon petit déjeuner , choix top !
Hôtel bien situé
Hôtel du Havre (OH)
Featuring a bar, Hôtel du Havre (OH) is located in Yvetot. This 2-star hotel offers free WiFi.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.Rouen is 22 miles from the hotel. Saint-Gatien Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- Accueil et amabilité de la serveuse et de la patronne
- Retrouver l’accueil familial et chaleureux, la qualité des services, le confort d’autrefois, le petit déjeuner pantagruélique, varié et odorant , la découverte des confitures inconnues et délicieuses, les viennoiseries régionales fraîches et goûteuses , trop bon tout ça !!!
L emplacement et l accueil du personnel que je souligne particulièrement
Chocolat au comptoir
- accueil agréable, repas et petit déjeuner correct et de bonne qualité
Accueil chaleureux, ambiance Christmas
Hôtel Le Manoir aux Vaches
Located in central Yvetot, 3 minutes’ drive from the train station, this hotel designed to be accessible to disabled guests. It proposes Calvados tasting upon request and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. The reception is at Hotel du Havre, located 1,650 feet away.The bright rooms feature white furniture and a pastel color scheme. They have a mezzanine floor and each room is named after a different breed of cow.The hotelier collects cow figurines from all over the world and you can admire the collection of over 1600 cow-themed objects.The reception and a regional-style buffet breakfast are available at l’Hôtel du Havre. There is also the possibility to have breakfast delivered to your room.Located 30 minutes from Le Havre – Octeville Airport and 45min drive from Le Havre, this hotel offers free parking for guests with reduced mobility. The A29 motorway is 8 minutes’ drive away.
Hotel is in a quiet part of town.
Modern comfortable accommodation, with some nice touches.
All rooms have ground floor access, directly from the courtyard.
Excellent courtyard, good for parking bikes (would be more secure if the outside door locked).
- Accueil très chaleureux de la personne responsable de l établissement. Petit déjeuner copieux et varié.
- Propreté irreprochable patronne tres aimable et gentille bonne literie chambre très bien équipée petit dejeuner avec produits regionaux et fait maison
Grande chambre climatisée, literie de bonne qualité et le calme après la foule d’Etretat, de Fécamp…
Le bonheur est dans l’étable 😉
- Le calme de la chambre dans un manoir au coeur du village, la salle de bain spacieuse et bien équipée, les petites attentions dans la chambre. Petit déjeuner copieux et varié (surtout le dimanche). Etretat et Dieppe par les petites routes.
- Hotel is in a quiet part of town.
Auberge du Val au Cesne
Boasting a garden and a restaurant, Auberge du Val au Cesne is set in Saint-Clair-sur-les-Monts. This 3-star inn offers a bar. The inn features a local restaurant as well as free WiFi throughout the property.All guest rooms at the inn are equipped with a seating area. Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV, and some rooms also offer a terrace. All rooms feature a wardrobe.Auberge du Val au Cesne offers a sun terrace. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodations.Honfleur is 28 mi from Auberge du Val au Cesne, while Rouen is 17 mi away. A charging station for electric cars is available at this property.
- had to leave early in morning and didn’t have time for breakfast but the evening meal was excellent and exceeded expectations. Loved the whole baguette on the table and the ambience in the very period restaurant. service was good with a nice selection of vegetables with the main course. Wine choice vast if a little expensive. We need to return to explore it some more. The gardens were interesting but it was too cold to benefit from them.
Having travelled throughout France for more than 50 years we have found neither accommodation nor for to equal this. We will return!
- The restaurant was excellent – a la carte as well as a fixed menu. The staff were friendly and relaxed. The dogs, birds and cats were lovely too. We also bought some calvados and confiture from them.
- Absolutely delightful. Everything we like about small, personally run small French rural hotels with great restaurants.
- Very pleasant traditionally styled bedrooms, in particular one ground floor double bedroom with good bathroom designed for those with limited mobility.
Top Hotels In Saint-arnoult Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Arnoult Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Arnoult Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Arnoult Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!