10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Arnoult-en-Yvelines Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Arnoult-en-Yvelines Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Arnoult-en-Yvelines Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Arnoult-en-Yvelines Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Arnoult-en-Yvelines Ile de France. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Arnoult-en-Yvelines Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Arnoult-en-Yvelines Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-arnoult-en-yvelines Ile De France:
Auberge de l’écureuil
Auberge de l’écureuil is offering accommodations in Saint-Arnoult-en-Yvelines. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a terrace. Free WiFi is offered.At the inn, all rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Versailles is 30 miles from Auberge de l’écureuil. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Beautiful old hotel (if slightly in need of refurb in places) Excellent food and the breakfast juice being freshly squeezed was just what the doctor ordered.
- We had a lovely dinner in the internal courtyard. Casual but good food.
- What a unique hotel. The owner shared so much history of the building and the surrounding area. Wish we could have spent more time both at the hotel and the village.
- Excellent breakfast! Lovely host en hostess! The interior
Vriendelijke ontvangst , de deur was gesloten maar na op het raam getikt te hebben werd er snel opengedaan. Wij hadden de beoordelingen op booking gelezen , wisten dus dat het hotel aan een drukke straat ligt. Vroegen daarom om een rustige kamer en deze kregen we ook. Prima!
Het restaurant en de uitstekende keuken. Ook het ontbijt was heel goed. De kok kwam aan tafel en verklapte ook nog een paar van zijn recepten. Wij zullen hier graag terugkomen, niet vanwege de kamer maar door het personeel en het heerlijke eten.
Best Western Blanche de Castille Dourdan
Set in Dourdan, 27 mi from Paris, Best Western Blanche de Castille Dourdan features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Versailles is 20 mi from Best Western Blanche de Castille Dourdan, while Chartres is 25 mi from the property. Paris – Orly Airport is 21 mi away.
- Lovely old hotel in the centre of the historic town of Dourdan, not too far from Paris, but still in the countryside. The hotel was newly refurbished and very clean, the beds were very comfortable, and the rooms were a good size. The food and the service in the restaurant were also very good.
- The hotel was in a great location to walk the town and find a place to eat. Linens were crisp and clean. Towels plentiful.
- It was a beautiful building with comfortable clean rooms. Perfect stop over on our way home. The guys that served room service was friendly and service minded.
- Our room was spacious and clean and quiet. The location of this Best Western hotel ought to have a 4 star rating but the brasserie staffing lets it down.
- The beds & facilities were very comfortable; plenty of hot water
Hotel Belambra Le Normont
Hotel Belambra Le Normont is a 15-minute walk from Dourdan RER C Station, providing direct access into Paris. It offers a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and 2 tennis courts in an 11-hectare park.This residence offers rooms with an LCD TV and a private bathroom with amenities. Some rooms have views over the park and all rooms at Hotel Belambra Le Normont are serviced by a elevator.Guests can relax at the hotel bar which also has a terrace beside the pool. The restaurant offers a buffet breakfast and a dish of the day. Additional facilities include a 24-hour reception where newspapers are provided and a dry cleaning service.Paid WiFi is available and private parking is free on site. A local supermarket is just 0.6 mi from the residence. Saint Arnoult Forest is 2.5 mi away and the property is within an hour’s drive of the Palaces of Versailles, Fontainebleau and Vaux-le-Vicomte.
- Dated, uncomfortable beds, tiny room, the toilet is practically ins useable without hitting your head against the wall (no leg room). And the heat. I understand that France is having a heat wave and AC is not common however they should provide a fan.
- We did not UN-like anything, . For a big coupple the bed is in the smallest size, but we knew this in advance.
- L’emplacement correspondait à nos attentes. Hôtel calme et chambre confortable.
- Hotel and staff was lovely also was good and helpful
- I was worried about staying here after reading the reviews but it was fine. The room, bathroom and pool were all clean and the bed reasonably comfortable.
This hotel offers modern rooms with attached bathroom with flat-screen satellite TV and a bathtub. It is just 1.4 mi from the city center and Rambouillet Station.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00. Guests can relax on the terrace and enjoy a drink at the bar open 24/7.Front desk is open 24 hours and free Internet access is available in the entire Ibis Rambouillet. The hotel offers easy access to Paris via the N10 road, 1,950 feet away.With the free private parking on site, guests can take a 2.5 mi drive to Rambouillet Forest. The famous Château de Versaille is just 16 mi away.
- Very friendly staff, good choice at breakfast (that was served extremely early even on weekends). Great pits stop on a long journey.
- it was in a good location for us and had good facilities near by, and close to major roads
- Nice beds and breakfast, IBIS always means clean room
- Affordable place for a stop along the way. Ideal for us having a wedding in the neighborhood. Good breakfast.
- Didn’t eat breakfast. Assumed it would be expensive for our wants
Best Western Amarys Rambouillet
Located half-way between Chartres and Versailles, Best Western Amarys Rambouillet is nestled in a quiet setting and features an outdoor swimming pool, open seasonally, and a tennis court.Each guest room is elegantly furnished, and they are all equipped with a flat-screen TV, desk and facilities for making tea and coffee. All of the rooms have a private bathroom.It is close to the Chevreuse valley, the castle, La Bergerie Nationale (an educational farm), and to the Clairefontaine football center (training ground of the French football team). A shuttle service is available upon prior request, and seminars rooms are also available for business events.
- We stayed here for 1 night on our way to Spain. The staff were welcoming and friendly, the room was clean and comfortable and had a coffee machine. The location was great for a stopover – not too far from the motorway. Would definitely stay here again.
Swimming pool relatively big
Bedroom on the ground floor not too hot during heat wave – no airco
- Staff were very friendly and couldn’t help enough. Food was lovely.
- Very helpful staff. Confortable room and nice breakfast.
- No air con, resturant was closed on Friday for Mercedes event
Ibis Budget Rambouillet
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ibis Budget Rambouillet is set in Rambouillet, 1.6 mi from Rambouillet Castle.The rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a shower.A buffet breakfast is available daily at an extra cost.Technical College of Rambouillet is 2.2 mi from Ibis Budget Rambouillet, while Forest of Rambouillet is 3.1 mi from the property. Paris – Orly Airport is 25 mi away. Free private parking is possible on site.
You get, what you pay.
Rooms was available as ordered.
With GPS easier to find.
silent and noise from highway.
- Room was decent but building stood in the blazing sun. Sleep was barely possible because of the heat and the mosquitoes. Breakfast was decent but not great.
- Good basic accommodation. Ideal for a stop over whilst traveling.
- The satnav could not find the hotel so I had to sleep in car
- The receptionist went to great trouble to find somewhere to store our bicycles.
- You get, what you pay.
Hotel St Charles
This hotel is located in Rambouillet, near the Chateau de Rambouillet in the Chevreuse region. It offers free on-site parking (on reservation) and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each guest room at the Hotel St Charles also has satellite TV and a private bathroom.The St Charles serves a daily buffet breakfast, which can be enjoyed on the outdoor terrace by the grounds.The hotel is a 15-minute walk from the SNCF train station and the center of town. Bicycle rental is available at the St Charles.
- Very friendly staff, quiet hotel, especially the room toward the courtyard, great space parking.
cold water in shower – makes you feel fresh
no WiFi – makes you read whatever you brought with you instead of browsing
worst English i’ve ever met in hotels advertised on booking.com (=catering to international crowd) – makes you use google translate to explain yourself to the staff……
creaking doors – remind you that you are staying at an old building
- I came with a car and I really liked a very secured parking. The staff was very nice. The room was very big and comfortable.
- the staff were very helpful yet we visited during a refurbishment so there was little they could do
- I liked the location. There is a nice pub right in front of the hotel. It’s located in the middle of the residential area so it’s very quiet.
Hotel Noctuel is located in Rambouillet, a few steps from the forest and 2.1 mi from the city center. The hotel includes rooms with attached bathroom with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi access is available throughout.Featuring a bath or shower, private bathroom also comes with free toiletries. You can enjoy garden view from the room.Other facilities offered at the property include a vending machine. A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning and includes fresh bread, fresh juices and hot drinks.The hotel is 1.7 mi from Rambouillet Castle, 2.5 mi from Technical College of Rambouillet and 3.2 mi from Forest of Rambouillet. Paris – Charles de Gaulle Airport is 42 mi away.
hygiene deplorable . Etat lamentable. Une honte.
Drap et moquette tachée . Baignoire qui ne se vide pas. Moissisure dans la salle de bain . Puce de lit ….
Des marchands de sommeil
Bonne qualité d’image de télévision
- C’était parfait et à proximité d’un salon où je devais me rendre. Facile d’accès et on y dort bien.
- contrairement a site il n y pas canal plus. panneau baignoire déposé. pas de chauffage .matelas indigne
Bonne situation près de restaurants et hypermarché.
Aucun problème de parking.
- hygiene deplorable . Etat lamentable. Une honte.
Mercure Rambouillet Relays Du Château
In the heart of Rambouillet, this hotel features air-conditioned rooms in a 17th-century traveler’s inn. It is just 150 feet from the Château de Rambouillet and provides guests with a furnished terrace.All of the rooms at Mercure Relays Du Château feature a minibar, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a bathtub or a shower.Breakfast is served every morning in the communal lounge. The hotel’s restaurant, Le Bolero, features traditional dishes for lunch and dinner. Guests can also relax with a drink from the bar.Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire hotel. Mercure Relays Du Château also provides meeting facilities.
- The location was excellent. The staff tried to make up for deficiencies by having pastries at the desk to make up for no breakfast
- The bed was comfortable, the breakfast, which was included in the price was varied and good. One could boil one’s egg to your taste. A variety of teas and coffees, cheeses, etc. The outside is very pretty, next to a park with a chateau, but also close to the shopping street, across from a parking lot.
- Excellent location – the desk clerk who checked us out in the monring was very helpful and friendly
- Central town location ideal for visiting Royal Park and Chateau and close to market, shops and restaurants if required. All of the facilities expected of quality international chain of hotels
- We liked the size and decor of the room and its outlook and loved the building and its environs.
Les Viviales Rambouillet
One of our top picks in Rambouillet.This modern residence is located opposite the forest of Rambouillet and 1.9 mi from Rambouillet Castle. The residence features a garden, a fitness room and free Wi-Fi.With flat-screen TVs and satellite channels, all apartments at Les Viviales Rambouillet have parquet flooring and private bathrooms. Apartments are air-conditioned and can accommodate up to 4 adults.A kitchenette with hot plates and a microwave is included in all accommodations. Guests also have a dining area and a refrigerator. Breakfast is available at a surcharge. Bicycle rental is possible on site.Free private parking is available and the Rambouillet Train Station is 1.4 mi away. The residence is a 55-minute drive from Paris.
View from our window of trees, very pleasant,,
Supermarket, boulangerie etc within easy reach.
- Great location for a stopover. Spotlessly clean room with a comfortable bed.
- This property doesn’t look much from the outside but the rooms were excellent. So clean with everything we needed. A great base for our trip.
- The property is a short walk from the town, lovely bars and restaurants
- A very pleasant and helpful young man on reception who told us that he was leaving that day. The room was clean and pleasant and kitchen facilities adequate although we ate at the adjacent Chinese restaurant which provided superb food and was excellent value. Quiet location.
- View from our window of trees, very pleasant,,
Top Hotels In Saint-arnoult-en-yvelines Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Arnoult-en-Yvelines Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Arnoult-en-Yvelines Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Arnoult-en-Yvelines Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!