10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Annes on the Sea Lancashire – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Annes on the Sea Lancashire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Annes on the Sea Lancashire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Annes on the Sea Lancashire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Annes on the Sea Lancashire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Annes on the Sea Lancashire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Annes on the Sea Lancashire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Annes On The Sea Lancashire:
The Fairview Hotel
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, The Fairview Hotel offers accommodations in Blackpool, just 27 miles from Liverpool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Southport is 11 miles from The Fairview Hotel, and Preston is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- We had a nice stay..room was very clean the owner kate very friendly
- Friendly Host , Clean room .Comfy Beds And A decent Breakfast, What more could you want
- We loved everything, warm welcome from our host. easy to park. had the 4 poster room,clean and comfortable. lovely breakfast,will be stating again
- Kate was lovely! She dried all of our clothes and shoes after storm Brian made an appearance during our stay. She made us feel very welcome. Breakfast was lovely too. The rooms were perfect for my family of 8 people. Parking right outside the hotel (on site) was an added bonus too
- Really friendly and couldn’t do enough for us.really looked after after my son with special needs.
Best western Glendower Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Best western Glendower Hotel offers accommodations in Lytham St Annes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Liverpool is 24 miles from Best western Glendower Hotel, and Blackpool is 4.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Clean and fresh hotel with nice quality of fit and finish.
- The room was absolutely fantastic. As we were travelling with 2 young children (age 2 & 7) the family room gave us 2 separate sleeping areas which was great. The hotel itself was lovely and clean.
- We had stayed there before and the hotel its staff and the restaurant were excellent, much better than before.
- the room was very small and the bathroom needed a new lease of life
Spacious (superior) room with wonderful views across the sand and sometimes the sea! Bathroom a little bit cramped but adequate. The illuminated mirror was very temperamental. Most annoyingly the room being above the restaurant/bar the ‘piped’ music was turned on at around 06.00H on two occasions and was a disturbing background noise.
Staff were all very friendly and attentive especially in the restaurant. A good choice for breakfasts and all freshly cooked rather than buffet style. Excellent ingredients insured a great start to the day.
We had a meal in the Brasserie on our first night and the food was good. ‘Had excellent meals at the Italian, Indian (Imli) and Greek restaurants in the very near vicinity and within 50m of each other.
Vast expanses of glorious sand literally just across the road. Wonderful.
An excellent hotel and location at which to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary.
Thank you to all the staff.
Inn On The Prom At The Fernlea Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Lytham St Annes, 23 miles from Liverpool, Inn On The Prom At The Fernlea Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Blackpool is 5 miles from Inn on the Prom Hotel, and Southport is 7 miles away. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- The hotel was located very the staff were great , and we felt comfortable having our dog with us
- Room was small and no heating in the bathroom so was really cold .no blind or curtains at the the bathroom window. Breakfast was so bad food not up standard at all for the price of the rooms .staff not bothered at all apart from staff at breakfast .breakfast really needs sorting out as the food was not fit to eat .
- The restaurant staff and the selection of breakfast items !
- Very comfortable, great location, with a decent swimming pool, sauna and Jacuzzi
There was absolutely no way this was a Boutique Room and not worth £109
I stay with The Ecclectic Hotel Group of hotels on a regular basis. They have Boutique Rooms. The was also stuck away in a corner hideous view of a brick wall
One of our best sellers in Blackpool! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Roker Hotel offers accommodations in Blackpool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.You can play pool at the hotel. Liverpool is 26 miles from Roker Hotel, and Southport is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- The owner was very helpful and friendly, cannot fault the place.
- The Breakfasts was good people friendly beds comfortable
- comfortable beds and breakfast was really nice only thing I would improve was the shower doors needed cleaning but apart from that the room and stay was really nice and what we wanted
- I liked how chilled out It was, and the owner Mo is so welcoming and even remembered us from around two years ago! You get what you pay for in blackpool, any most of the time it’s only to get your head down so this is the ideal hotel.
- Excellent customer service it was as if it was our own home
The Chadwick Hotel
One of our best sellers in Lytham St Annes! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Lytham St Annes, 23 miles from Liverpool, The Chadwick Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Blackpool is 5 miles from The Chadwick Hotel, and Southport is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- room very good will ask for the same one next time
- The location on the front although the parking was limited at the property
Good swimming pool
Good service at breakfast
Nice hotel, with old world charm, floorboards a little bit creaky here and there, but this adds to the charm. Large rooms well laid out and immaculately clean. Provide lotus biscuits with the tea and coffee, nice touch, often missed. Restaurant and bar both very good, although room service extremely limited.
Hotel is right on the sea front, with easy access to all the local area has to offer.
Often over looked are the other guests as they can be a major factor in the substance of your stay, and at the Chadwick they are lovely people.
Prices very competitive, and during the recent Easter fortnight was much cheaper than comparable hotels in the area and in Blackpool.
- Good food, both in the bar and the restaurant. Comfy beds and clean.
Norbreck Castle Hotel & Spa
One of our best sellers in Blackpool! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Norbreck Castle Hotel & Spa is located in Blackpool in the region of Lancashire, just 15 miles from Southport. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Preston is 16 miles from Norbreck Castle Hotel & Spa, and Lancaster is 17 miles from the property. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 37 miles away.
- VALUE FOR MONEY ONLY £29 PER NIGHT VERY DATED BUT CLEAN
- Bed was really uncomfortable. Room tiny TV didn’t work. Too far out of Blackpool
EARLY CHECK IN DID NOT HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL 3.30PM CHECKED IN BY 1PM
- Dirty not what was on picture no parking room smell food bad nothing good atvall
- The Norbrek isnt a five star hotel, don’t expect it to be. What it is is value for money, decent food and a great location for transportation up and down the coast. We use it a lot and find tbe staff friendly and helpul.
The Doric Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. On Queen’s Promenade with fantastic views of the Irish Sea, The Doric offers locally sourced, fresh food, 2 swimming pools and a spa tub. There is free parking available on site.Each bedroom at this non-smoking Blackpool hotel features a private bathroom. Rooms also come with a TV, radio and facilities for making tea and coffee.Evening entertainment is provided 7 days a week. There is a game room with a pool table, and a selection of arcade-style games to choose from.Guests have free use of the hotel’s extensive recreational facilities. The Doric’s heated outdoor pool is open in the summer, with a large sunbathing patio. There is also an indoor pool area, with a sauna, plunge pool and steam room.
- I liked the staff cause they were nice and funny, I liked the FOOD! Gorgeous, I loved everything x
- Everything else was good. Friendly staff and relaxing atmosphere
- Everything……food was lovely swimming pool and Jacuzzi a bonus…. staff very friendly….. 10/10
- The hotel was fabulous & including the staff the rooms very clean they was lovely the food was lovely and plenty of it. we would definitely stay here again ☺
- Didn’t get any genius perks that I was aware of.
Blackpool Central Hotel
Blackpool Central Hotel is located in the Blackpool Town Center neighborhood in Blackpool, just 750 feet from Winter Gardens Conference Centre.All rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Blackpool Tower is 1,350 feet from Blackpool Central Hotel, and North Pier is 0.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 34 miles from Blackpool Central Hotel.
- The room was perfect with comfy beds, towels etc. We also had our own tv in the room, refreshments, own shower room, so we couldn’t ask for more as all was perfect. It was a lovely stay and very welcoming staff.
- Everything was upto good standard and slept very good.
I loved the location literally a 4 min walk to the amusements piers and Blackpool tower !!
Road is easy to find and quiet
Room is secure and
Main enterance to hotel clean and welcoming
Rooms are spacious and fit a family of 5 well 2 adults 3 children (4 6 9)
Beds are very comfortable and clean
Show is good
Towels were pristine
Toiletries provided were basic but functional
-Helpful and really kind personel;
-Peace and quiet;
- Wonderful friendly staff. Very helpful and clean environment.
Imperial Hotel Blackpool
One of our top picks in Blackpool.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Imperial Hotel Blackpool is located in Blackpool in the region of Lancashire, just 29 miles from Liverpool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Southport is 13 miles from Imperial Hotel Blackpool , and Preston is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 35 miles from Imperial Hotel Blackpool.
- Charming hotel with bags of bygone character. Beautiful building with wonderful decor throughout.
- Staff were very polite and friendly, food was fantastic.
Bed very comfortable
Facilities were fantastic
Breakfast amazing and well equipped for my allergies
- Fabulous hotel, right on the seafront. Lovely room, friendly staff.
- The hotel from outside is most impressive but unfortunately the room we were allocated was a huge disappointment. It badly needed refurbishment, was dark and dingy with no window to open on an exceptionally hot evening and the ensuite was a disgrace.
One of our best sellers in Blackpool! Located 3.8 miles from North Pier in Blackpool, Briardene Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Winter Gardens Conference Centre is 3.9 miles from Briardene Hotel, and Blackpool Tower is 4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Hotel was great and clean and suited all our needs. The decor of the refurbed areas was done beautifully.
The staff were brilliant very attentive and provided everything we needed.
Breakfast was excellent the porridge was fresh every morning, there was always Plenty to eat and the full cooked breakfast was superb.
We ate in the restaurant on the first night the meal was excellent value for money and was so tasty.
- Best value accommodation I have ever stayed at on the fylde coast, excellent facilities, friendly helpful staff, great location, clean and comfortable rooms, even the minor details where catered for, I would definitely use again and highly recommend.
- the most amazing breakfast I have had in any hotel ever. We chose the hearty portions and were not disappointed. The best sausages ive ever tasted.
- Breakfast was outstanding, but only order the hearty breakfast if you haven’t eaten for a week, it truly is hearty… although you can choose what to have, many choices. Excellent
Top Hotels In Saint Annes On The Sea Lancashire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Annes on the Sea Lancashire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Annes on the Sea Lancashire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Annes on the Sea Lancashire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!