10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Androny Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Androny Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Androny Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Androny Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Androny Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Androny Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Androny Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-androny Aquitaine:
Hôtel Restaurant Le Relais de l’Estuaire
Providing free WiFi, Hôtel Restaurant Le Relais de l’Estuaire is located in Étauliers. The property has a garden, as well as a terrace. The restaurant serves Local cuisine.At the hotel, all rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Le Relais de l’Estuaire.Fishing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Jonzac is 22 miles from Hôtel Restaurant Le Relais de l’Estuaire. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 43 miles from the hotel.
- Great place to stay with a dog as there was a lovely garden with lake.
- Very friendly staff, with better English than my French
- Convenient stopover with nice duck pond at the back. Comfortable beds.
- Secure parking right next to apartment.Comfortabl;e room nicely decorated.Lake and gardens.Good food.Pleasant service and good gluten-free option.
- Good water pressure, warm. Friendly staff. Gardens would be nicer in summer. Nearby Intermarche with cheaper fuel.
Logis Hôtel La Citadelle
At the gateway to the region of Bordeaux, the logis la Citadelle is situated in Blaye, a picturesque walled town.The logis la Citadelle looks onto the river and provides 21 comfortable rooms, with a swimming pool, terrace, and panoramic restaurant with views of the Gironde estuary.Free wifi access and private parking are available.
Fantastic location within the citadel with great views on the Gironde river.
Very nice restaurant with kids menu.
After sunset it is like having the whole citadel for yourself and going back in time!
- The wonderful view from our window and the terrace, excellent restaurant and service.
- Lovely place, nice sized rooms, nice breakfast, beautiful surroundings.
- Nice setting, clean and friendly staff. Good breakfast.
- The location and staff were great. Lovely swim in the pool. Great views. Would re-visit.
- Fantastic location within the citadel with great views on the Gironde river.
Logis Hotel de France et d’Angleterre
This Logis hotel is located next to Paulliac’s Marina, in northern Aquitaine. It has a garden and guest rooms with private bathrooms and elevator access, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.The France Et D’angleterre’s restaurant serves regional specialties and a variety of Medoc wines.The Logis Hotel De France Et D’angleterre is close to the Château Lafite Rothschild and Château Latour wine estates, where guests can enjoy tours and tasting classes.
- Fantastic location right on the river. Public parking was very close and there were always spaces. The room was clean. The balcony was very nice with great views.
- Staff were helpful providing a safe place to store our bicycles.
- The management were lovely and allowed us to upgrade our room . The Manageress was great at sorting out problems and difficulties with keys .
- The (Comfort Double) room was reasonable size and a small area to sit outside. Bed was comfortable, with good pillows & sheets. Restaurant food was good but limited menu never changed.
- Very good location – facing the river. Convenient parking opposite to hotel.
Relais de Margaux – Hôtel & Spa
Relais de Margaux is located in the Gironde wine-growing area on a 135-acre natural area.The guest rooms are bright and spacious. Some of the rooms offer exceptional views of the golf course and lake.The Relais is 16 mi from Bordeaux and its airport, and 47 mi by car from Blaye. Free public parking is available on site.
- Location, quality of food and drink. Th property was wonderful.
- The food was outstanding and the service excellent. Quiet area, easy access.
- Excellent reception and room service. Location amongst the Margaux vines… very peaceful.
- Super large room, excellent varied choice at breakfast and staff
- Staff was really nice, all of them. All facilities were fine.
Château Cordeillan-Bages is a 17th-century castle with 2 hectares of vineyards, just 0.9 mi from the Gironde Estuary. It offers on-site wine tasting, a michelin-star gastronomic restaurant and an outdoor swimming pool.The rooms at Château Cordeillan-Bages are set in the former wine stores and offer views of the interior courtyard. Decorated in a contemporary style, each one includes bathrobes, slippers and a mini-bar.Both a continental and buffet breakfast are available on the hotel’s terrace or in guest rooms. You may also choose to relax in the British-style lounges before sampling the restaurant’s gourmet dishes cooked with local produce by chef Julien Lefebvre.Additional facilities at this property include a sauna and a fitness room. There is a 24-hour reception and free private parking is provided on site. The nearest airport is Bordeaux-Mérignac airport, 32 mi away.
- Food is superb, dining room staff are excellent the restored town of Bages is a short walk away and lovely.
- Excellent location. Great room. Very good at arranging vineyard visits.
- for the excellent restaurant and the aproximity to others chateaux
- Service good, attentive concierge, great restaurant, suggested itineraries for next day
- Michelin star, very overpriced for what we got. Some of the food was so confusing to many things on plate for enjoyment and possibly over the top
Le Pavillon de Margaux
Housed in a 19-th century building, this hotel is an 8-minute walk from Margaux Castle and 1 mi from Margaux Train Station. It offers rooms with attached bathroom, free Wi-Fi access in the entire building and a wine cellar.All rooms at Le Pavillon de Margaux feature a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe. They also include a private bathroom with free toiletries and a bath or shower.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at Le Pavillon de Margaux. Guests can enjoy regional dishes at the restaurant, which offers a covered terrace with views of a vineyard.
- The location is in the middle of Bordeaux wine country
- An excellent stay in the Chateaux building. Dinner was also great – Magret de Canard! And of course the wine.
- This is our second visit here. Beautiful setting, great dinner and wine
- It’s a pleasure staying there. Its restaurant has a nice view and a duck dish is a must try. We were easily park their parking lot.
- The owner of the hotel was a very elegant yet professional lady. From check-in, take order at dinner to help her staff to serve, she did a wonderful job. She also answered our questions in very kind and appropriate ways.
Château Meyre – Les Collectionneurs
This elegant mansion from the 19th-century building located in the heart of the Médoc area welcomes you in a vineyard which has been planted with vines for more than 3 centuries.Surrounded by a beautiful park and featuring an outdoor swimming pool, the Clos de Meyre invites you to taste excellent wines. Its the ideal place to fully discover the universe of wine, whether you are simply coming around or wishing to explore the nearby area.Each of the 9 guest rooms has its own style. Fitted with tapestries and old furniture, they all offer the modern comfort and quiet atmosphere you will need during your stay.Enjoy a country setting while having easy access to Bordeaux, its museums and cultural attractions.
- It is a functioning winery that make their own wine. Beautiful surroundings and wonderful old building.
The hostess who greeted us was outstanding. We were very late as we were driving through france from spain and were delayed.
The hotel was very grand although a little ‘tired ‘ in areas.
Our room was lovely again maybe a little tired but the bed was so comfortable and the very clean! Nice thing too we were allowed our little dog with us on our stay.
Breakfast was continental but delicious.
the experience on the whole was good! Thank you ! 🙂
- It is a quiet location and the main house is quite attractive. Nice garden. Only a relatively short drive to Margaux and some good quality vineyards.
- Amazing location, very quite place and room with a great view on the grape plantations. We stayed in hotel Castle room – and it’s massive, even had a big bath and a terrace.
- It’s beautiful environment, the staff gave us good welcome, and the room was so quiet, the room was clean, every thing was good.
Château de Mirambeau – Relais & Châteaux
This renaissance castle is a luxury hotel offering a view of its 8-hectare park. It features an outdoor pool, a spa and a hot tub.The air-conditioned guest rooms are lavishly decorated with period furnishings. Some rooms offer an ornamental fireplace. Each room has a mini-bar, a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access.The gastronomic restaurant has a veranda. Wine and Cognac tasting evenings are available on request in the property’s Cognatheque. A continental breakfast is served every morning in the dining room.Among the facilities available at Château De Mirambeau, is a fitness center and a spa featuring an indoor pool, sensorial shower, sauna and hot tub. There are also 2 tennis courts on site.With free private parking on site, and valet parking also available, this 5-star hotel is a just 50-minute drive from Cognac-Châteaubernard Airport.
Between Saintes & Bordeaux, beautiful castle well maintained , beautiful rooms classic style (very clean!) with great park view , and wonderful 1 star Michelin restaurant , although with associated prices …
We spent a wonderful 2 nights stay, enjoying some nearby visits with the great advices from the Reception.
1. The staff was extremely courteous, and professional.
2. The venue is in pristine condition, with attention to detail all round.
3. Being warmly greeted at the entrance by the night manager Gabriella.
4. Valet parking.
5. The quality of the bed and bedding were superb.
6. The quality of the food and beverages were superb.
7. Welcoming gestures as the drinks and correspondence.
8. Spa and pools facilities were great.
Above all the staff was brilliant, they were genuinely warm and welcoming in every way.
- A wonderful setting within a stunning Château coupled with lavish interiors and modern facilities. A delightful stay.
- We were in a modern room which was beautifully furnished, well equipped and had a v.comfortable bed.
- Very beautiful place with exceptionally good service! The spa was very good and the michelin star restaurant perfect!! We loved it!
- Between Saintes & Bordeaux, beautiful castle well maintained , beautiful rooms classic style (very clean!) with great park view , and wonderful 1 star Michelin restaurant , although with associated prices …
The Tour Hôtel is located in the heart of the Medoc, in Gironde, 1.2 mi from the center of Lesparre-Médoc. It offers en-suite guestrooms with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi internet access.The Tour Hôtel serves a daily continental buffet breakfast.Guests of the Tour Hôtel can enjoy hiking, cycling and sailing, or visit the Atlantic beaches or the Hourtin Lake.Free private parking is available on site for guests exploring the region’s Medoc vineyards by car.
Ideal location for our visit to the area, the room was clean and tidy
reception helpful and friendly, secure parking
Nice breakfast, good coffee
- Good sized room, very quiet location. Very comfortable bed.
- for people with a motor car, us american-style highway hotel
Très bien placé à l’entrée de Lesparre. Permet de rayonner tout autour très facilement.
Au calme. Petit déjeuner agréable et de qualité.
Gentillesse du personnel et du gérant avec qui nous avons échangé sur les bons plans de la région.
- L accueil très professionnel, le confort de la literie la propreté et le calme
- Ideal location for our visit to the area, the room was clean and tidy
Hôtel La Tour Perrier
Offering a sun terrace and views of the pool, HÔTEL LA TOUR PERRIER is located in Eyrans.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a business center at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding and cycling. The hotel also offers free use of bicycles. Bordeaux is 24 mi from HOTEL LA TOUR PERRIER, while Saint-Émilion is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 25 mi from HÔTEL LA TOUR PERRIER.
- The chateau is beautiful. The rooms have all facilities but yet retain a chateau store. The breakfast room was sumptuous and the variety of the food was impressive
- Gorgeous old world surrounds, a lovely breakfast buffet as well as a charming and helpful hostess in Antoinette. Our kids of 6 & 8 were delighted to be able to cool off in the outdoor pool and the groundsmen seemed to enjoy seeing young kids getting value from the place.
- Beautiful castle, nice garden, rooms nicely arranged. Absolutely delicious breakfast!
- Beautiful cute castle with ‘hotel’ rooms in the renovated barn. Really good introduction and tips for visiting the area from the owner. Less than 10 mins drive to the Citadelle of Blaye. Fabulous pastry display for Breakfast!
- Madame and Monsieur Baudoin are magnificent hosts. We hope to return soon.
Top Hotels In Saint-androny Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Androny Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Androny Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Androny Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!