10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-André-de-Valborgne Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-André-de-Valborgne Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-André-de-Valborgne Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-André-de-Valborgne Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-André-de-Valborgne Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-André-de-Valborgne Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-André-de-Valborgne Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-andré-de-valborgne Languedoc-roussillon:
Grand Hôtel du Parc
Located in Florac, in Cévennes National Park, Grand Hôtel du Parc dates back to 1920 and has been run by the same family since its opening. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, a 1-hectare flowered park and a terrace.All rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a view of the street or park, a safety deposit box and a wardrobe. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and some rooms have a bathtub.A buffet breakfast serving orange juice, fruit, croissants, yogurt, ham, honey and jam is available each morning. Guests can also sample gastronomic cuisine in the on-site restaurant. Mont Lozère is 19 mi away and Aven Armand is a 45-minute drive from the hotel. Additional features include free Wi-Fi in the public areas and free private parking on site.
This hotel is a bit of a faded gem. The property is quite grand, but the rooms just mediocre.
Our room was not in the main building, but in a building cloer to the road. It seemed to have the smaller simpler rooms
We had dinner at the hotel, and the food was very good and the service was great
Short walk to centre of town
- This hotel is a real pleasant surprise, from the photos on booking . com you expect just a roadside hotel, but this is only the front of the complex. It is a large hotel set back in grounds with an amazing looking main building that looks like a villains lair from a 70’s Bond movie, its actually a high quality hotel and function suite that has a cheaper accomodation block at the front, this is the part that we stayed in, yes it was old fashioned but perfectly fuctional and very roomy. The owner was very friendly and enjoyed our attempts to speak French. There is lots of private off road parking available for free and even under shelter parking for motorcycles, on top of that the stay was very cheap. We only tried the restraurant for breakfast but it was very good with a wide range of hot and cold food, you could even boill your own egg if you wanted to.
- Great place to stay with excellent food; we had a great dinner!
- An pleasant old hotel right in downtown. The room was smallish, but clean with lots of character. Parking was available (an important consideration), and the grounds were lovely. Dinner at the restaurant was very good.
- The park, the gardens, the surroundings. Ease of access to surrounding area. Parking, quiet at night. Good value for money.
- This hotel is a bit of a faded gem. The property is quite grand, but the rooms just mediocre.
Hôtel du Château de Cabrières
Located within 2 hectares of parkland, this 18th-century chateau is 0.6 mi from the village of Saint Jean du Gard. It features an outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court and 6.2 mi of footpaths through its private forest.The spacious rooms at Hôtel du Château de Cabrières have views of the garden or valley. Each is equipped with a private bathroom and some rooms have an individual balcony or terrace.A continental breakfast is available every morning. It includes, orange juice, yogurts, cereals, bread, jams, honey, tea, coffee, milk and chocolates. Extras include 1 croissant per person from the bakery. There is also a bar on site and WiFi can be accessed free of charge in public areas.Loungers for the swimming pool are available and guests can explore local caves at Mialet, 6.2 mi from Hôtel du Château de Cabrières. Alès is 19 mi from the hotel and private parking is provided.
- cadre superbe, tranquillité garantie et charme fou d’un chambre au plafond en partie trapézoïdale. Chant des oiseaux en prime et équipements sportifs de qualité.
C’est un très jolie établissement
C’est bien dommage de le laisser dans cet état
Un lieu agréable .piscine. une belle vue.et un bon petit déjeuner copieux .et le personnel à votre écoute très agréable
Je le recommande
- Emplacement idéal et superbe. Au cœur de la forêt cévénole et pourtant proche du village. A peine une dizaine de minutes pour rallier le centre ville à pied. L’ensemble de la propriété est empreint d’un charme suranné et les équipements comme la piscine ou le tennis sont disséminés dans la nature. Pas de promiscuité ! Un cadre intime et préservé du tourisme de masse.
- De ligging op de berg van het hotel, ondanks de hele slechte weg met veel diepe kuilen er naar toe.
Grand Hotel De France
One of our top picks in Meyrueis.This hotel is located in the heart of the picturesque Meyrueis, in Parc National des Cevennes. It offers an outdoor pool surrounded a furnished terrace, overlooking the National Park.Each room at the Grand Hotel De France is in a floral décor and the rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. They have views of the National Park.Grand Hotel De France features a restaurant, which serves culinary regional specialties from Cévennes in a bright dining room or on the shaded terrace. Guests can enjoy a drink at the hotel’s bar.The hotel has a tennis courts and free Wi-Fi is available in the entire hotel.Free private parking is available. It is 9 miles from L’Avent Armand Cave, and La Ferme Caussenarde d’Autrefois Museum and it is located by 99 miles of marked path for hiking for guests to explore the National Park.
The beds were very comfortable.
The location of the hotel was good, very central to the lovely village, shops and restaurants etc. Also a good location for walking in the region, lots of footpaths starting here.
The pool and garden were also very attractive, but did involve some climbing so not so suitable for people with mobility problems.
- Excellent location for the Gorges du Tarn and nice small town; very friendly and efficient staff who spoke good English as needed; good quality restaurant for evening meals, also a good size room
- Hotel was very comfortable and clean. Freshly decorated. Restaurant ok. Very friendly and helpful staff. Really liked this aspect of the hotel. I would return.
- Hotel has great position in a road with restaurants and it was all quite pretty.
- The hotel is excellently located in the centre of this really attractive small town. It is an excellent base to explore the Cevennes and benefits from being slightly away from the crowds on the Tarn. We had dinner on the terrace both nights which was excellent. The car parking is a surprise but nonetheless very convenient and a family would really enjoy the pool. The staff were excellent and will give lessons in how to pronounce the name of the town!
- The beds were very comfortable.
Hotel De l’Europe
Hotel Europe is a family-run hotel located in the authentic village of Meyrueis, in the Gorges du Tarn region. It offers free Wi-fi in public areas and access to a private swimming pool and garden, which are 350 feet away.Hotel Europe features 29 comfortable rooms for 1 to 4 people. Some rooms have a balcony and river view.A continental breakfast is available in the hotel’s breakfast room and Europe Hotel also has a partner restaurant available for other meals. You will find a private parking 650 feet from the hotel.The hotel offers easy access to many touristic sites including caves and underground rivers. The area offers many hiking tracks.
- wounder full location in a very beautiful part of France. A very nice old building and a very good nights sleep.
- A lovely hotel in the heart of Meyrueis overlooking a small river. Within easy walking distance of a number of shops, bars & restaurants. Room very very comfortable with a balcony overlooking the street & river with views into the main square. Don’t forget to say ‘Hello’ to Gaspard the parrot.
- Great value, very comfortable room, lovely traditional breakfast and a warm welcome.
- The friendliness of the proprietors. Bed room very satisfactory with modern en-suite.
Nice view from the balcony of our room
Wifi was good, swimming pool present (although too chilly)
Logis La Rivière
Located in the village of Saint Michel de Dèze, in the Parc National des Cevennes, La Rivière features a spacious lounge and a shaded furnished terrace.Each room is in a simple décor. They are equipped with a private bathroom and a TV.Hotel Logis a Rivière’s restaurant serves a continental breakfast and traditional French cuisine with regional specialties. Guests are invited to dine on the terrace during the summer period, and enjoy a drink at the hotel’s bar.Free private parking is provided. Activities in the area include fishing and hiking. It is a 25-minute drive from Alès and 30 minutes from Florac.
- Very friendly and efficient patron. We are looking forward to our return visit at the end of our cycle tour.
- Un hôtel arrangé avec beaucoup de soins. On se croirait dans une maison privée arrangée avec soins, tout le contraire d’un hôtel de chaîne, standardisé et sans âme!
- L’établissement est très propre, les hôtes sont très accueillants, arrangeant et chaleureux. Petit déjeuner simple mais bon. Nous avions une terrasse avec vue sur les Cévennes et idéal pour notre chien.
- petit dejeuner tres bien , chambre tres propre, bien situé, personnel tres agréable, prix tres interessants
Petit hôtel bien situé pour des départs de randonnées et découverte de la région, au calme.
Cuisine très correcte avec des produits de qualités.
Hotel Le Sully
Set in the heart of the Cévennes area, near the famous Gorges du Tarn canyon, this charming hotel welcomes you all the year for your vacation or business stay.The Hotel de Sully features comfortable guest rooms equipped with TV, bathroom and direct dial telephone.It also has meeting room with Wi-Fi Internet access.Tasty regional cuisine is served in the hotel’s restaurant which offers a terrace.The outdoor swimming pool open from June allows you to fully unwind.
- Nice old building with lots of character. Friendly staff. Room clean and nicely decorated though a bit on the small side.
- Fantastic location and view over the beautiful street. Huge room and very comfy beds. Excellent food in the restaurant downstairs and would definitely revisit. There is also a lovely pool on a roof, with stunning views which we would have used had we been there longer. This surprise find, where we stayed for just 1 night, made our holiday!
- Très bon repas avec un très bon rapport qualité/ prix chambre très grandeet très propre literie parfaite nous avions une chambre côté piscine avec une vue magnifique parfait
- L emplacement en centre-ville. Le resto. Les patrons?
- La piscine même si nous n’en avons pas profité (1 seule nuit) et arrivée trop tardive le soir.
Apart’Hôtel Les 4 Sources
Apart’Hôtel Les 4 Sources has an outdoor swimming pool, sunbathing terrace and a rustic garden, set in the Gard Valley. It is located next to the Gard River, woodland and hills. Free WiFi is available in the aparthotel’s public areas.The 16th century building houses simple en suite guest rooms with a TV in each and views of the garden and hills.Apartments and a family suite are also available at the property. The apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen.Guests of the Apart’Hôtel Les 4 Sources can enjoy hiking, mountain biking and horse riding. There is a natural beach at the nearby river.A range of restaurants can be found just 1,300 feet from the property.
- The space was fantastic. The location idilic and the pool was wonderful and quiet
- Ideal start for Parc Nationale Des Cevennes moto trip.
- La propreté, la taille de la chambre, le calme et le confort du lit
- Un très bon acceuil, nous n’avons pas profité car juste une nuit à l’hotel
- les petits-déjeuners pourraient être plus complets ( céréales ,viennoiseries )
Logis Auberge Du Peras
One of our best sellers in Saint-Jean-du-Gard! Located at the foot of the Cévennes ledge, this authentic 17th century inn welcomes you more as a friend than a guest. The restaurant serves regional and seasonal cuisine and booking is recommended. The inn features 10 comfortable and stylishly decorated rooms.
- The Auberge was very clean, quiet, and located within walking distance to the center of town. Our room was small but functional and comfortable. We were also able to check in early. The staff was very friendly and the restaurant exceptional. Very pleasant atmosphere overall.
- Dinner was one of the best I have had on this trip to France, including service and ambience. Very gratefull to the staff for their assistance in getting me on my way to Ales the next morning having sustained a leg injury hiking. Volunteered to, and did, drive me to the bus stop in order that I would be able take the morning bus. I could not have asked for better customer service.
- I very much enjoyed the ambience of the dining area as well as the excellent quality of food. The auberge left an old-world, yet well-maintained, impression.
Lovely setting as a classic Cevennes stone farm house. Cool in the heat. Breakfast (8 Euro) was good.
The village is interesting.
- The staff were friendly, and the meal we had in the evening was very good. The outdoor area was very well equipped with comfortable chairs scattered around, and a pleasant outside dining area.
Offering an outdoor pool and a restaurant, Les Bruyeres is located in Valleraugue. Free WiFi access is provided.The double room offers a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a telephone and views of the river. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom has a shower and a bidet. Extras include a safety deposit box.At Les Bruyeres you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a children’s playground. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking.Montpellier Méditerranée Airport is 49 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- The staff is just wonderful, really welcoming and at your disposal to help if they can. The room was perfectly clean!! As well as the rest of the hotel!
Beautiful grand room
Nice swimming pool
- Great restaurant – wonderful value and very good food. Lovely riverside terrace too.
- L’emplacement avec la terrasse au bord de l’eau, l’ambiance ancien de l’hôtel
- Hôtel au charme suranné. Ai aimé la proximité de la rivière, le calme de l’établissement, la gentillesse des propriétaires. la terrasse pour diner le soir au bord de l’eau
Auberge du Tarnon
Providing free WiFi, Auberge du Tarnon is located in Les Vanels. Among the various facilities are a garden and a terrace. Guests can have a drink at the bar.With a private bathroom, some units at the hotel also feature a mountain view.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests at Auberge du Tarnon will be able to enjoy activities in and around Les Vanels, like cycling.Florac is 9 miles from the accommodation, while Meyrueis is 12 miles from the property. Garons Airport is 73 miles away.
The welcome upon arrival.
Food was not the greatest but ok
- This place exceeded our expectations. The people running it were very friendly and helpful, it was in a beautiful out of the way setting, and the rooms were simple but clean and comfortable. Definitely reserve a room with a balcony overlooking the little river. Idyllic setting, and so peaceful – the road outside is very quiet. In the evening we ate the four course meal each day – it was 18 euros a head, there were about 4 choices per course and it was really delicious. Breakfast was simple but perfectly fine. We were travelling by motorbike and the kind monsieur even put a cone in the road and helped us to paddle out each time as there was a bit of a blind bend. I highly recommended this hotel if you want simplicity, tranquility and an authentic value for money experience in this region. However, if you want a more central location with lots of facilities to walk to nearby it is not for you. That being said, it only takes about 15 minutes to drive into the larger town of Florac.
- Very nice staff, amazing views and good traditional food at the restaurant
- Beautiful location, good food , obliging owners and good value for money
- Quiet backwater, lovely hamlet. Very friendly staff. Fabulous evening menu in the little restaurant, delicious food. Great breakfast, with homemade cake too. Great bathroom with plenty of towels and hot water. Fantastic view of the tiny village and stream from our private terrace.
- The welcome upon arrival.
Top Hotels In Saint-andré-de-valborgne Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-André-de-Valborgne Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-André-de-Valborgne Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-André-de-Valborgne Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!