10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-André-de-Seignanx Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-André-de-Seignanx Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-André-de-Seignanx Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-André-de-Seignanx Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-André-de-Seignanx Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-André-de-Seignanx Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-André-de-Seignanx Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-andré-de-seignanx Aquitaine:
Motel des Landes
Located a 10-minute drive from Hossegor, Motel des Landes offers air-conditioned accommodations with flat-screen TV, satellite channels and free WiFi access.All this hotel’s rooms feature a desk, as well as a private bathroom with a walk-in shower, toilet and a hairdryer.The apartments have a seating area, a private terrace and a fully equipped kitchenette with a dining area.In the morning, Motel des Landes guests can enjoy a breakfast consisting of hot beverage, juice, jams, honey, cereals, bread, croissants and yogurts.Capbreton and Hossegor Ocean resorts are within 5 to 6.2 mi away. A nature reserve can be found 1.2 mi away. There is free parking at the hotel.
- Convenient location for a stop during a car trip. Private parking in front of the room can be important when the car is filled with baggages.
For travellers, a perfect sleep over.
You have a boulanger close by where you can got some breakfast bread
- We have used this motel on multiple occasions and we always love it. Automatic check-in is easy which comes in handy after driving all day. Staff is corteous and friendly, rooms are clean, comfortable beds and it’s always good to park right outside your room.
- A. location convenient as always on our way through to Spain. Very cold in early January but heating was sorted out for us when we asked for help.
- The motel was easy to access and check in. This is a great place to stay if you are exploring the area for a few days. There is a great restaurant on site. There is a bakers just across the road that is good for afternoon tea/ coffee and cakes.
Hotel The Originals Bayonne Nord Le Lodge (ex Inter-Hotel)
Hotel The Originals Bayonne Nord Le Lodge (ex Inter-Hotel) is located in the south moors, at the entrance to France’s Basque region. The hotel was completely renovated in 2012 and offers a garden, rooms with attached bathroom with a TV and an outdoor swimming pool, which can be covered in winter. Free private parking and free Wi-Fi are available.Hotel The Originals Bayonne Nord Le Lodge serves a continental breakfast each morning that guests can have in the breakfast room, on the terrace or next to the pool. Guests can relax with a drink in Hotel The Originals Bayonne Nord Le Lodge’s bar.Hotel The Originals Bayonne Nord Le Lodge is a 7-minute drive from Bayonne and a 15-minute drive from Biarritz, Capbreton and Hossegor.
Charming and welcoming hostess. Very clean and well appointed room. Very convenient restaurant next door.
Constructive suggestion: make sure you put Ondres in sat nav or it will take you to Central Bayonne
- Great location, cool clean room. Guys who run it are fantastic
It was very pleasant the bed was superking and oh so restful lovely soft pillows pure luxuary
It’s only rated a 2 star but I think once all the lodges are done could be easy a 4/5 star
- The rooms were well maintained and clean. The lady owner/receptionist was very friendly.
- The hotel is close but not too close to the motorway. The hotel was next door to a proper restaurant that allowed us to take our dog inside.
- Charming and welcoming hostess. Very clean and well appointed room. Very convenient restaurant next door.
B&B Hôtel Bayonne Tarnos
B&B Hôtel Bayonne Tarnos is offering accommodations in Tarnos. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. Both private parking and free WiFi are accessible at this property.At the hotel, each room includes a closet.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property.Biarritz is 8 miles from B&B Hôtel Bayonne Tarnos. The nearest airport is Biarritz Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- For a family trip stopover, from Netherlands to Portugal. Very good for what we wanted, calm, comfortable and clean. The staff were very nice in adding a baby bed to our family room.
- Clean and tidy, not far from main A63 and no issues with our two dogs for on 4 euros each per night.
- The rooms were neat and clean with nice towels and bed-linen. The sound-proofing was excellent so no road-noise or noise from other guests. Breakfast was good, not included in the room price but not expensive.
- The breakfast was lovely,lot of choices.very big bedroom and very quiet at night.
- Friendly reception and the accommodation was dog friendly, could benefit from a designated dog exercise area 🐕
ibis budget Bayonne
Just over 1 miless from the historic center of Bayonne and train station, and 5 miles from the beaches, the ibis budget Bayonne has a 24-hour front desk, free Wi-Fi and free parking.The air-conditioned rooms all have a private bathroom with a shower.There is a Courtepaille Restaurant on-site that serves traditional food and features a grill on the terrace. A continental breakfast can be served in the breakfast room or on the terrace and includes pastries, fruit juice, brioche, cake, yogurts, compote, cheese and hot drinks.The Biarritz-Anglet-Bayonne Airport is 4 miles from the ibis budget Bayonne and the A63 highway is just over a quarter mile away. The Basque Museum is just over 1 mile away.
Nice staff. We could put our bicycles in the hallway.
You get exactly what you expect from a budget hotel on the edge of town.
- I like the breakfast and restaurant. Close to many things in the area.
It was on my way. Administrators speak English.
- The beds were not very comfortable and lack of hot water in the morning. Position was ideal for the motorway. Staff were friendly. The restaurant next door was very accommodating and friendly. We had a lovely steak there. Dog friendly.
The personnel was very kind and almost made me forget the stuff I didn’t like
They have a nice Restaurant next to the hotel with special discount for hotel guests
Easy to take public transport if needed.
- Nice staff. We could put our bicycles in the hallway.
Adonis Hotel Bayonne
Located a 15-minute drive from Biarritz, Adonis Hotel Bayonne offers contemporary design and a gift shop. Anglet Beach is 9.3 mi away.All rooms are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, soundproofing and heating. They are complete with an private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at Adonis Hotel Bayonne. Drinks are also available on request.Bayonne is 1.2 mi from the hotel and the A63 motorway is ideally located a 2-minute drive away. Additional features include free WiFi access and free private parking on site.
- Breakfast was excellent. The lady on duty in the dining room was very pleasant
- Very good value for the money but I did find it hard to find. Did not use gps.
- A few minutes drive from down town of Bayonne. Parking facility. Booked pretty much last minute so it was the more or less the only room left under 200€ for 2 adults + 2 kids. Comfortable beds.
Amazingly friendly & professional receptionist – quick & efficient. Big comfortable room.
Good bakery closeby.
- Very friendly check-in. Very good value for money.
Premiere Classe Bayonne
Premiere Classe Bayonne, easily accessible from the A63 and A64 motorways (exit 6), is located 5 minutes from the city center and just 10 minutes from the beach.All of the air-conditioned guestrooms are modern in both design and comfort to provide you with a functional living space. All of the rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi access and a private bathroom with shower.Hotel Premiere Classe Bayonne has free private parking. Visit the nearby cities of Biarritz, Bayonne and Anglet and enjoy the Basque and Landes coasts. Ikea in Bayonne is 1.2 mi away.
- Convenient location. No hassle getting in and out early. Parking brilliant
Lady who greeted me was very kind and helpful I couldn’t of asked for a more cheerful greeting.
The room was clean and fuctional exactly what we expected but it was a bit tired and dated a bit overdue a refurb I feel.
The location with the autoroute was perfect.
The room was OK.
- Clean and convenient. We used it for a one night stay, we also stayed here on the way down. I would recommend booking in advance rather than just turning up. Really good value.
- Eventually the location. It’s handy if you are traveling and just need to spend the nigh.
Located in Bayonne, Temporesidence Cathedrale is just 1.6 mi from the train station and 3.7 mi from Biarritz. It offers spacious apartments and studios with a fully equipped kitchenette.All of the soundproof apartments and studios feature an LCD cable TV and a separate seating area. Each has a microwave, fridge and hotplates to prepare meals which can then be eaten in the dining area. There is free Wi-Fi access in the rooms.All of the rooms at Temporesidence Cathedrale are serviced by a elevator and the residence also has laundry facilities and luggage storage. Public parking is available at a nearby location.Local activities include hiking and the town offers many attractions such as Bayonne castle, the Basque Museum and Saint André’s Church.
The staff was very friendly, easy check in process and very helpful to our questions.
The locations was in a cute little town, within walking distance to very nice restaurants and shops.
Beautiful view out of our windows (4th floor), fully equipped kitchen … we only did not have enough toilet paper.
- Late checking method was good (if you find a proper monitor button), car parking in a undergrand garage easy and near, location is very good.
- nice apartment, clean comfortable, city center. Parking not to far, and not expensive.
- Great location and the room very clean. I am taking points off because the building does not have A/C and it was a VERY hot day. The employee at the front desk gave me a fan ..,, it was not enough but he had a good intention. I would come back to this place in future visits to Bayonne
- The room was great, very comfortable. Location was good. Will gladly stay there again.
- The staff was very friendly, easy check in process and very helpful to our questions.
Mer et Golf
One of our top picks in Anglet.Set between the sea and Golf de Biarritz – Le Phare, Mer et Golf Loisirs offers self-catering accommodations with a spa and an outdoor swimming pool.With a terrace looking onto the golf or sea, the apartments and studios feature a seating area with a flat-screen TV, and the bathrooms are complete with a bath tub and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided for free.The fully-equipped kitchenettes include a dining area, stove, dishwasher, refrigerator and toaster. A coffee machine and electric kettle are also provided.The spa features 2 hot tubs, 2 bubble baths and a hammam. It is available at an extra cost.A continental or buffet breakfast is available daily. Free private parking is provided on site, upon availability.
- The view! wow. You’ll be in front of the pool abd the beach ✌️
- It was a very pleasent stay with our dog and the parking was very good
- Big apartment with all equipment, located close to sea and golf.
- Excellent location, very responsive staff, good value for money. Gated parking is very nice if you are traveling with a car. The area is beautiful.
- The apartment was a little dated and the furniture not adequate. The bedroom was comfortable. The golf course however looked beautiful.
Hotel Cote Basque
One of our top picks in Bayonne.This hotel sits in the heart Bayonne’s historical town, in front of the Saint Esprit bridge. It offers free Wi-Fi and rooms with attached bathroom.Guest rooms at the Hotel Cote Basque are equipped with satellite TV, air conditioning and are accessible by elevator. Hairdryers can be requested.A full buffet breakfast is served every morning.The hotel is 350 feet from Bayonne train station, 3.1 mi from Biarritz and 19 mi from San Sebastien. A public car park is available nearby at an extra cost.
They have done a great job of refurbishing the place. The outside needs some spicing up, but the room I had matched the pictures as represented. There was a lot of street noise construction outside during the day but at night it was very quiet. The staff was very warm and helpfull. I felt very welcome.
I am a writer and I was able to work because the insulated windows kept the street noise to a minimum.
- Clean room and bathroom; fair room price, good breakfast
- Nice and unassuming, very well located, near the station and 5 minutes to the centre, very nice staff, very helpful, clean and comfortable room. Good value for the money.
Convenient location – right in front of the train station
Beautiful and large room, authentic and homely feeling to it
The room was squeaky clean
Very good value for money
Was also very pleased to see that I got the exact room I saw on the picture
- Lovely owners with sense of humour and great attitude.
- They have done a great job of refurbishing the place. The outside needs some spicing up, but the room I had matched the pictures as represented. There was a lot of street noise construction outside during the day but at night it was very quiet. The staff was very warm and helpfull. I felt very welcome.
Hotel du Cap
One of our top picks in Capbreton.Hotel Du Cap is located next to Capbreton harbor, just a 10-minute walk from the beaches and less than a 5-minute walk from the city center. It includes free parking at a nearby location.Each room at Hotel Du Cap offers a flat-screen TV, a work desk, free WiFi access and a wardrobe. They all have a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony.Breakfast is served on the hotel’s covered terrace facing the city’s harbor. Restaurants and bars can be found nearby.Within a 15-minute drive guests can enjoy Hossegor or Seignosse. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing. Bayonne Train Station is 16 mi away.
- Very clean and looks like it was recently renovated with new doors, windows, and bathroom fixtures. An ideal little beach hotel that is within walking distance from the beach, restaurants, and shops. But still far enough away to be quiet and relaxing. Parking was on the street, but spaces beside the hotel were plentiful. The proprietors, a husband and wife, took excellent care of the clientele and made us feel very welcome. You cannot go wrong with this hotel.
- Nice little hotel, it is a basic facility, but the bed was comfy and room was very clean. Located close to the harbour with a short walk to the beach and restaurants. GPS had a difficulty finding the exact location. The breakfast was very good.
Wonderful welcoming , top manager , excellent sleep , shower is beyond expectations . I highly recommend .
Greetings from Cairo
I will be back
The hotel is located in an wonderful position, we arrived a little early, which was not a problem. The owners were exceedingly helpful, they helped with our luggage, this was noted as the previous night when we stayed at a Parador, we received no help at all.
Excellent buffet breakfast.
- The hotel was very clean and comfortable and the breakfast was very good. The position of the hotel was within easy walking distance of the seafront. The host was very welcoming and took time to talk with all his guests. He recommended a very good restaurant for the evening where we were made very welcome.
Top Hotels In Saint-andré-de-seignanx Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-André-de-Seignanx Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-André-de-Seignanx Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-André-de-Seignanx Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!