10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Amant Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Amant Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Amant Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Amant Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Amant Poitou-Charentes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Amant Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Amant Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-amant Poitou-charentes:
Hôtel Restaurant La Braisiere
This Logis is located in the Charente village of Saint-Romain. It has an outdoor swimming pool and a sunbathing terrace. Each guest room has free Wi-Fi access.The Braisiere’s restaurant serves traditional dishes, a number of French specialties and always uses local produce. The bar is open in the evenings.All of the hotel La Braisiere’s guest rooms have a private bathroom and a TV with satellite channels.Free private parking is available and guests can access the N10 motorway in 30 minutes by car. Bordeaux is an hour and a half’s drive away.
Had a three night stay at Hôtel Restaurant La Braisiere while completing some business locally and really enjoyed our stay.
Fantastic food each night with some excellent choices on the menu for a small hotel. The three of us tried most of the menu and cleared our plates. Would recommend Hôtel Restaurant La Braisiere for a stay or just a meal if you are in the area.
- Very friendly and welcoming staff. Excellent food. Shall return!!
- Agreeable patron. Normally closed on fridays but open especially for me.
- Very comfortable bed and the shower was fine. No AC but a fan that did the job. Excellent breakfast and we had very enjoyable evening meals there.
- It was a very handy stop on way to wedding..great to be able to have a meal in the restaurant on arrival & drinks..a good place to relax..enjoyed our stay.
- Had a three night stay at Hôtel Restaurant La Braisiere while completing some business locally and really enjoyed our stay.
Hotel La Vieille Maison
Set in a renovated farmhouse, this hotel is located in the countryside in St. Paul Lizonne. With a flowered garden, it offers an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant. Guests can relax on the terrace with a drink from the bar.All the rooms at Hotel La Vieille Maison have a parquet floor and exposed wooden beams. Each room also includes a private bathroom with a shower.At Hotel La Vieille Maison, a continental breakfast is served every morning in the communal lounge or on the terrace. The hotel’s restaurant offers traditional, French cuisine and regional dishes.Free Wi-Fi is available in common areas. Free private parking is also possible on site and Ribérac is 8.1 mi from the hotel.
- the evening meal in the restaurant was excellent. the bedroom was spacious
- Nothing fancy, just a good clean hotel thats great value
Lovely property in a great location and the food is fantastic.
Really worth a stay if you’re planning to visit the area.
- La Vielle Maison is a lovely, old hotel with pretty surroundings in a quiet village in the Northern Dordogne. The room was comfortable with a lot of character, such as exposed beams. The hotel had a lovely, outdoor restaurant with very good food in the evenings, popular with English living in the area as well as hotel guests.The pool was very relaxing and secluded. The hosts were very friendly and helpful with suggestions of places to visit in the local area.
- The accommodation. The excellent cuisine. The really very friendly and helpful owners. The location
L’Hôtel du Périgord
Offering a seasonal outdoor heated swimming pool L’Hôtel du Périgord is located 9.9 mi from Riberac in the picturesque village of Aubeterre-sur-Dronne. This hotel also offers a spa and free Wi-Fi access.L’Hôtel du Périgord’s rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe. They come with a bathroom with either a bath tub or a shower.There is a restaurant, which prepares gastronomic cuisine. A continental breakfast, including homemade jam, bread and pastries is served.At an extra cost and upon prior reservation, guests can use the hotel’s wellness center. There are a tennis court 150 feet away and a golf course 3.9 mi away. Chalais Train Station is a 20-minute drive from this property where free parking is possible.
- Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Very good restaurant in the hotel. Location is fantastic. 5 minutes to town square and monolithe church. Pool, gym, steam room.
- The most welcoming staff, great restaurant, reasonable prices all round. Five minutes walk from the town center. Couldn’t have been better.
- Outside areas, especially the pool and gardens are very nice, a perfect place to sit and take in the sunshine and fresh air. The restaurant area and bar looked lovely however we did not use these as there was far too much in town to attract us instead.
- This hotel is more a 4 star restaurant with rooms than a hotel with with a restaurant.The food was of an exceptional standard and quality and the service was excellent. My wife is a vegetarian and then went to end of trouble to prepare an extraordinary meal for her ,probably the best we have had in France.
- Staff was lovely and location was excellent. Bedroom looked fine but unfortunately the mattress was collapsed on one side which didn’t give a good night sleep. Breakfast was served at the time we wanted, which was nice.
La Vieille Etable
La Vieille Etable is located between Angoulême and Cognac, in the Poitou region. It offers a lush parkland setting.This farmhouse dating back to the 18th century offers elegant rooms equipped with Wi-Fi, telephone and private bathrooms.Guests can relax in the sauna or the outdoor swimming pool. A bike rental service is also available to those wishing to explore all the natural sights around.La Vieille Etable offers local cusine in an a la carte restaurant. The dining hall can also accommodate private and corporate events and special menus can also be arranged.
friendly reception although we arrived very late
rooms ok , bathroom small but clean
- The staff were very friendly, it was clean, and the setting was beautiful, really nice to be able to sit out by the lake in the evening.
- Peaceful place and enjoyed sitting by the lake watching the fish jump!
- The place itself was excellent, lovely grounds with lake swimming pool could have been a little closer to the hotel but all in all very nice place to stop.
Very dark room for sleeping
Very pleasant and helpful staff
- friendly reception although we arrived very late
The Hotel Marjolaine is located in Roullet –Saint- Estèphe, at 15 minutes from the city center of Angoulême.All the rooms are comfortable and simple, equipped with a telephone and satellite TV. Each room includes individual air conditioning.For your comfort, the Hotel Marjolaine provides a free Wifi internet access and a car park.
- Very friendly staff, easy parking a plus and great value for the cost.
- Location is excellent ( 2 mins off motorway) and you can park your car outside your room
- We had our dog with us and room and location suited us very well
- Good hotel for a stop over travelling from Spain to the UK, very close to the motorway, the staff were friendly and helpful, good price. We have stayed here before and will be staying again.
- The size of the room and the fact we could park right outside the room. Breakfast was good too
Hotel Du Champ De Foire
Hotel Du Champ De Foire is offering accommodations in Saint-Aulaye. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a water park. Guests can use barbecue facilities.At the hotel, every room is equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower. All rooms at Hotel Du Champ De Foire are equipped with a seating area.The in-house restaurant serves Local cuisine.The accommodation has a playground. Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.Libourne is 30 miles from Hotel Du Champ De Foire. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- This is a traditional French hotel where the proprietor and staff spare no effort to make your stay there, and in the surrounding area, as pleasant as possible. There may be no swimming pool but there’s character and warmth in spades. The food is a credit to the region. It’s in a central location in the village but admirably quiet.
- Very friendly family style place. A place to meet local people and transcend the divide.The owners are genuine people and welcome you into their world. The rooms are cleaned and squared away everyday. The bed had a proper mattress very comfortable and the shower was excellent. Real home cooking in the kitchen served 6 days a week in the large 60’s style dining room.
- Excellent food. Good atmosphere. Good value for money.
- Both the ladies that l spoke with were very helpful even though my french was hopeless, their patience was admirable. The drinks both alcoholic and tea/ coffee very fair price.
- Only hotel in St Aulay which was the location of a group reunion. Parking opposite and easy walk into town.
Relais de Barbezieux
The Relais de Barbezieux is located on the N10 road, exit Barbezieux Center? just a 5-minute drive from Barbezieux-Saint-Hilaire town center. It offers soundproofed accommodations.Each guest room at the Relais is equipped with Wi-Fi access and a TV. They also have a private bathroom with a shower.The Barbezieux Relais’s restaurant serves traditional cuisine and a daily continental buffet. Guests can relax in the bar or by the terrace.Free private parking is available on site at the Relais de Barbezieux. It is an ideal base to discover the Charente region, and the Barbezieux Castle is just 1.2 mi away.
- Truck stop in France if it is not good they go out of business
- A nice evening meal with excellent wine from the tap and a comfortable mattress. The shower had good pressure with lot’s of hot water and it was very quiet.
- basic accommodation easy access to the motorway system, ideal for goods vehicle travellers
- Does what it says on the tin and shower was amazing!
- The food was excellent the room was cold and basic.
Domaine du Châtelard
Domaine Du Châtelard is set on the edge of a lake in the Poitou-Charentes countryside. It offers luxury accommodations, an outdoor swimming pool and a picturesque terrace overlooking the lake. Free Wi-Fi access is provided.The Domaine’s restaurant serves gastronomic Italian cuisine and uses fresh seasonal produce. The chef Ivan Gotfredsen highlights local veal, trout and cognac. Guests can enjoy drinks and meals on the terrace.Each of the Domaine Du Châtelard’s spacious guest rooms has a refined design and period furniture. They all have a TV, a spacious private bathroom and scenic views.Located a 10-minute drive from Angoulême, surrounded by a large garden, the Domaine Du Châtelard also has a tennis court and offers massage therapy.Guests of the Domaine Du Châtelard can enjoy hiking, cycling and horseback riding in the surrounding countryside. You can also visit Angoulême Cathedral and the city’s historic Remparts.
- Fabulous. Beautiful room. Wonderful meal. Very attentive staff. Lovely walk around lake before excellent dinner.
Superb home made breakfast
very comfortable bed
lovely room and bathroom
located in rural Charente , very good walk around large lake – lots of wildfowl to view
- Very quiet, nice pool, great walk around the lake, great setting
- Great room and fantastic food in the restaurant. Friendly staff. Would go back!
- Beds very comfortable. Restaurant was excellent. Great atmosphere, lovely food, waiting staff were very good in the evening and at breakfast.
Hôtel Bon Repos
Hôtel Bon Repos is located in Barbezieux, 30 minutes by car from Angoulême and its train station. Set in a 1-acre park, the hotel offers a bar and free Wi-Fi throughout.Rooms here feature a seating area with a flat-screen TV and Canal+ channels. The rooms overlook the vegetable garden or the park and some rooms have a bath.At Hôtel Bon Repos, a continental breakfast with homemade jam is served. A traditional restaurant can be found 150 feet away.Other facilities offered include luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling.Angoulême Cognac Airport can be reached in just over 30 minutes’ drive and there is a horse-riding center 1,650 feet away. The property offers free parking and bikes can be rented 0.6 mi away.
- I have tons of food allergies. The owners went all the way to customize my meals. I really appreciate that, I felt pampered!
- Great location for a nights stopover heading north or south through France to Spain. Excellent restaurant. Quiet, restful stop.
- Easy to find, ample parking, clean very helpful staff.
Good room and bed, easy to find.
Good food in restaurant in adjacent building.
- The whole experience very pleasant . Staff so helpful food excellent easy parking on site and excellent location. Added to which we left something in our room and were contacted to see if we would like it posted on to us.will certainly use this hotel again.
Premiere Classe Angoulême La Couronne
This Premiere Class Hotel is located next to the N10 motorway, just 5 mi south of Angoulême town center. It offers air-conditioned accommodations with free Wi-Fi internet access and private bathrooms.The Premiere Classe Angoulême La Couronne is equipped with a free private car park and a bicycle storage room.Guests of the Angoulême La Couronne Hotel can easily explore the Charente region. The Saint-Pierre Cathedral and Angoulême SNCF train station are 3.7 mi away.
- I had a problem with my motorcycle and the staff on shift were VERY helpful – despite my poor French. Shower was amazing, hot and powerful. Room was basic but very clean and comfortable
- These hotels are what they are. A convenient place to stop for the night. Some are near centres but most are on the outskirts.
Good garden area and walk around the area for dogs
Close by main roads for ongoing journey
- Just the job for a one night stay, easy access good parking and friendly staff.
- Evening staff were friendly and helpful and very convenient for the A10. Compact but clean and tidy
Top Hotels In Saint-amant Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Amant Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Amant Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Amant Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!