10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Alban Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Alban Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Alban Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Alban Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Alban Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Alban Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Alban Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-alban Rhône-alps:
Kyriad Chambéry Centre – Hôtel et Résidence
One of our top picks in Chambéry.Kyriad Chambéry Center – Hôtel et Résidence is located near the center of Chambery, a short walk from the Congress Center Le Manege and the historical area. It has a fitness room and free fiber optic WiFi access is available. Paid underground parking is available upon reservation.The nonsmoking rooms and apartments are each equipped with a flat-screen TV and private bathrooms and a kitchenette allowing guests autonomy during their stay.The breakfast includes a wide selection of organic and gluten-free produce. Snack bags including a pasta dish, a yogurt and a soft drink can be requested at an extra cost.Massage treatments can be arranged at an extra cost and are subject to availability. Both Revard and La Féclaz Ski Resorts are 16 mi from the hotel and the Chartreuse Regional Nature Park is 9.3 mi away. A bus to the train station is available 650 feet from the hotel.
- The room was well equipped – we especially liked the fact that there was a kitchen in the room, so that we could have our own breakfast. Easy walk to Old Town centre and restaurants. Very comfortable and perfect for our last night in France before catching flights home.
- The Kyriad was well located for our two-day stay. We were within easy walking distance of many attractions and the car parking made it easy to go further afield. The front desk staff were good with their English which made things easy.
- It was all very good and Excellent value for money.
- Great location within walking distance to local restaurants and attractions. Rooms have kitchenettes too! Chambéry is a beautiful place in itself but it’s an excellent location that allows day tripping to various places in the Savoie region.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, willing to accommodate last minute requests. Always a smile first thing in the morning and in the evening. Great location close to all the sights, near lots of restaurants and entertainment.
Kyriad Chambery – La Ravoire
This Kyriad hotel is Kyriad Chambery – La Ravoire located 1.9 miles from Chambery, on the way to the region’s ski resorts. It offers en suite guestrooms with free Wi-Fi internet access.Kyriad Chambery – La Ravoire is in a safe and quiet location in the town of La Ravoie. It has a free enclosed car park for guests passing through by car.The Kyriad Chambery also serves a daily all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast from 06:30 to 10:00.Nearby guests will find the Tarentaise and Maurienne valleys of the Alps.
- I made a call in advance to advise that I would be late and was given clear instructions with the parking gate and door code and given the number of my room – very helpful and greeted well the following morning. Everything was as expected in the room and a kettle is a bonus in France. Towels and beeding are better than in similarly priced chain hotels.
- Very friendly staff who spoke very good English. Reasonable value for money.
- Very well priced (when we booked) and a good location for the Friday night stop over on the way to the Alps.
- Stayed her because my girlfriend broke her leg on a skiing holiday. Staff were amazing and really helped me out with getting to the hospital.
- Reception staff were really helpful and we stayed here in an emergency when the roads to the Alps were blocked. For a one night stopover it was fine
Hotel le Cinq Hyper – Centre
One of our best sellers in Chambéry! Located in central Chambéry, this hotel offers a 24-hour reception, an indoor swimming pool with free access for hotel residents and a bar. It is 1,800 feet from Chambéry Cathedral and 1,500 feet from the train station.Modernly decorated, all of the air-conditioned rooms at Hôtel le Cinq are feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, free high speed WiFi access and a desk. They are complete with an private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is offered every morning. Guests can also enjoy a drink in the hotel’s bar. The A43 motorway is ideally located 6.2 mi away.
Good location, near to station and centre of town for bars and restaurants.
Hôtel offered free bottles of water at Reception.
We were staying on Monday evening when many restaurants were closed. The manager recommended Brasserie Le Z nearby. A busy restaurant with a good menu.
- Nice swimming pool and sauna( but not so hot). Free coffee and tea.
- Breakfast was excellent the waitress was very efficient in keeping the food well stocked. It was well presented.
- Hotel was fine for one night, The room was a little on the small side and had nowhere to hang anything except for a couple of hangers in the room. Bathroom was great and staff were really good. I thought the help yourself to bottled water in the reception area was a really nice touch especially in such hot weather.
- Nice and spacious family room, nice staff, fair pricing for breakfast.
- Good location, near to station and centre of town for bars and restaurants.
Château des Comtes de Challes
Situated in the heart of Savoie in the town of Challes-les-Eaux, this charming 15th-century chateau offers luxurious and comfortable accommodations.Surrounded by over 5 acres of extensive, peaceful grounds planted with ancient trees, the château provides the peace and quiet required for a restful stay.Château des Comtes de Challes features stylish rooms and suites full of charm and character. All rooms have one double bed or 2 single beds and are equipped with bathtub or shower, TV and free Wi-Fi internet access.The gourmet restaurant serves delicious traditional and regional cuisine inspired by the best products and produce available in the region. Each dish is given special care to continue the notable reputation of the establishment.
- the staff were really nice and helpful. there was a tour of the old wine storage area. the restaurant was excellent. the room was well presenred
- Nice place with nice rooms, nice outdoor pool and very good restaurant and overall great service. We will be back
- Fabulous location, beautiful property in every way. Stunning. V comfy bed, splendid dinner, the menu of the day was very good. Lovely well trained staff.
- Very stylish.. Amazing location and general atmosphere…. Restaurant seriously good..
- Superb luxury hotel. Fantastic restaurant. Lovely pool.
La maison rouge 3*
Located on the way to the ski resorts, the hotel is reminiscent of the characteristic architecture of Savoy bourgeois mansions.La Maison Rouge 3* offers comfortable accommodations blending traditional charm and ultra modern and airy interior design. Enjoy relaxing moments just south of the city of Chambéry, and benefit from 1 hour free use of the fitness room. The spa is accessible for an extra charge.From the hotel you can easily reach Annecy Lake, and the cities of Aix-les-Bains and Albertville.
- The hotel was ideal for our overnight stay, near to the motorway but quiet and peaceful. It was immaculate and the room was very comfortable indeed. The best was left until last….the breakfast! It was really good, and such a choice!
- Restaurant and food were very good! Bed was confy! 👌
- The cheeseburger was one of the best I’ve ever tasted!
Spacious and comfortable bedroom.
Very helpful person on reception.
The room we had was Fantastic..split onto two floors..very modern and well laid out..Modern ..Funky feel to the whole hotel..pity we only stayed for one night..the Spa did look good..but we didnt have time to use this facility..we will return to this hotel and stay longer next time..
the hotel was bizy..but we found the room quiet in the nite.
Food from restaraunt was good and quickly served even though it was bizy.
Couldnt take my eyes off all the quality and funky features inside the hotel..
Cant wait to call again
Inter-Hotel Chambéry des Princes
One of our best sellers in Chambéry! Inter-Hotel Chambéry des Princes is located in Chambéry’s Old Town, near the le Château des Ducs de Savoie. It offers air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV and free WiFi.A buffet breakfast is served daily in the hotel.Inter-Hotel Chambéry des Princes has a piano bar for evening entertainment. A private spa is available on site for an additional charge upon reservation. Massages are also available upon request.It also provides 24-hour reception service and an iMac computer with internet available for guests.
- I regularly stay at this hotel when driving to Italy ( 3 or 4 times a year) and it never fails to satisfy my requirements. Centrally located and convenient for parking.
- Lovely room in excellent location and helpful staff, good restaurant and bar, and really all the ingredients for a pleasant stay. Highly recommended
The hotel is directly in the center of the city.
Very nice building decorated in a cozy Savoia style.
Very good breakfast.
- The hotel is located in the centre of the town but was nevertheless very quiet with a good efficient air con system and good shower. Despite being described as a “cosy double “ the room was larger than expected and great value. Chambery is a lovely town and we hope to return. When we do we will definitely aim to stay here again.
- Absolutely beautiful place to stay in a great area. It was clean, spacious, and beds were very comfortable. Excellent breakfast buffet and very helpful staff, especially a young gentleman at the front desk.. We would definitely stay there again. We strongly recommend this hotel.
Hotel Actuel Chambéry Centre Gare
Located opposite Chambery Train Station, Hotel Actuel Chambéry Center Gare is a nonsmoking hotel offering rooms with satellite TV and free WiFi access. The historic city center, local shops and restaurants and the Château des Ducs de Savoie are all a 5-minute walk away.All of the rooms at Hotel Actuel Chambéry Center Gare are equipped with a work desk, a direct dial phone and a private bathroom. They are easily accessible by elevator.A buffet breakfast is available every morning, at an extra charge. The restaurant serves Savoyard cuisine, meats, salads and pizzas.Hotel Actuel has a 24-hour front desk.Chambery is 34 mi from Grenoble and winter sports and hiking are possible in the Massif des Bauges. Private on-site parking is provided for an extra fee.
- very well placed for station, welcoming reception, good breakfast as extra.
- Rooms were newly decorated and bedding looked new and good quality. Hotel conveniently across from railway station and short walk to old town. A good place for visiting pleasant places such as Annisee and a relaxing few days an route back to Paris flight.
- Central location. Staff was very friendly and all of them had good command of English. Hotel is very close to train station, bus stations and all the facilities as well as town centre. Loved staying there and would highly recommend it.
Good sized room with a balcony, which was a plus.
Despite very late reservation, the hotel managed to accommodate having rooms next to our travelling partners, which was fantastic.
- Liked the secure underground parking. Liked the proximity to the town centre and Old Town
ibis budget Chambéry Sud Challes Les Eaux
The hotel ibis budget Chambéry Sud Challes Les Eaux is located on the outskirts of Chambéry city and is a 10-minute drive from its historical center. It is 9.9 mi from the Lac du Bourget.All the rooms feature a bathroom with a shower, a desk and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Free WiFi is available in all areas. A buffet breakfast is offered in the morning at an extra cost.Restaurants can be found within 0.6 mi of the hotel. Free parking is available onsite.
Chambéry train station is only 3.7 mi away. The hotel is a 60-minute drive to Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport.
Stopped here on a journey from northern France to Italy with 2 adults and 3 kids. Arrived in the early hours of the morning and check in was with credit card and booking reference, simple and straight forward.
Would stay here again
Functional for an overnight stay on a long journey
Easy to locate.
The hotel was fairly close to the motorway – easy to find – very close to a lovely park and a supermarket down the road
Breakfast was good
- low prices even in the high season. You can arrive even late at night.
- Perfect for my needs on this trip as I was spending most of my time outdoors – i.e. a comfy bed, bathroom and satisfactory breakfast.
- Stopped here on a journey from northern France to Italy with 2 adults and 3 kids. Arrived in the early hours of the morning and check in was with credit card and booking reference, simple and straight forward.
Best Western Alexander Park
The Best Western Alexander Park provides en suite accommodations 3.1 mi from the center of Chambery. It has an outdoor swimming pool, offers free Wi-Fi internet access and is certified as ecologically friendly.Alexander Park rooms are air-conditioned and soundproofed. Each one is equipped with a flat-screen TV, a safety deposit box and private bathroom. The rooms are accessible by elevator and reception is open 24 hours for guests’ convenience.Alexander Park’s restaurant serves specialties a la plancha. Guests are invited to relax in the hotel’s bar. Breakfast is free for children aged 12 years old or younger if their parents take breakfast as well.The Best Western Alexander Park is easily reached from the E70 and A43 motorways. Lake Bourget is 12 mi away. Free parking is provided for guests arriving by car.
- The service staff and general set up. Nice room good parking all the facilities you needed in the room.
- We had a lovely room overlooking the swimming pool in which we relaxed. There was no one else in it! It was a bonus to have an opening window, safe because there were only four storeys. It was quiet at night because of the excellent double glazing. (The hotel was in a commercial zone close to a motorway.) We received a warm welcome in reception on arrival. Breakfast was good. There was a variety of foods to suit all tastes. As usual we enjoyed the warm croissants. The staff at breakfast were very pleasant and cordial.
My stay in the Alexander Park Hotel in Chambery (France) was fine. The only thing is that I forgot my toilet bag in the bedroom bathroom. I am not saying this is the fault of the hotel staff, of course, but the thing is that as soon as I realized of my mistake, when I arrived at the next hotel in the evening, I have phoned the hotel and spoken with a lady who said her name was Éloïse. This lady had promised to tell me something about the subject and assured me she was going to send me an e-mail (my e-mail: email@example.com) to tell me if they had found my toilet bag. I think 24 h should be enough to give such a response and the fact is that after more than 3 days I haven’t yet received any answer from the Best Western Hotel Alexander Park – Chambery (France).
This is why I complain.
- The hotel is easily accessible from the autoroute, which is very convenient. Simple and comfortable hotel to stay overnight.
- The room was lovely. Facilities very good and the meal and wine fabulous.
Located 3.1 mi from the center of Chambéry and 0.6 mi from the A43 motorway, this ibis hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi access. A 24-hour bar and snack service is available at the hotel.Guest rooms at the Hotel ibis Chambéry are simply decorated and equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room has an private bathroom and a hairdryer can be borrowed from reception.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00. The restaurant serves dinner in the evening and meals can be enjoyed on the terrace during the summer months.The reception desk is open 24 hours a day and free newspapers are available in the lobby area. Additional facilities available include luggage storage and a free enclosed car park.
Good location for overnight stop en route to Italy.
- The hotel was very clean and the staff were very friendly and efficient
- After a total of 6,000 miles touring Europe over a month, the comfort of the bed was the best we have experienced. A welcome rest and a great nights sleep.
- I enjoyed my stay at Ibis Chambery! The location was convenient for us as we were travelling by car and we needed a place to stay for one night, not far from the highway, after a long trip. The staff was extremely nice and adviced us a restaurant for dinner (Le savoyard – excellent!), the bed was comfortable and the breakfast was very good with plenty of choice. The hotel is closeby shops and a few restaurants and diners aswell.
- Good parking, good breakfast, good position near auto road for who is moving. Good ratio quality price.
- Good location for overnight stop en route to Italy.
Top Hotels In Saint-alban Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Alban Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Alban Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Alban Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!