10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Aime Des Lacs Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Aime Des Lacs Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Aime Des Lacs Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Aime Des Lacs Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Aime Des Lacs Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Aime Des Lacs Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Aime Des Lacs Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Aime Des Lacs Quebec:
Auberge le Relais des Hautes Gorges
Located in Saint Aime Des Lacs, 22 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul, Auberge le Relais des Hautes Gorges features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The inn has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking.
No reviews yet.
Econo Lodge La Malbaie
Located in La Malbaie, 22 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul, Econo Lodge La Malbaie features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room.
- The room was large, tidy and modern. Good facilities. Very comfortable.
- Arrival very positive – staff friendly and welcoming
- Location was great. Very close to restaurants. Great walking area.
- Nice continental breakfast and comfortable room. We didn’t speak French and the hostess was a little concerned about her English but she explained things very well.
- Just passing through so was convenient, clean and comfy
Auberge sur la cote
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Auberge sur la cote offers accommodations in La Malbaie. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden.
- After disappointing experience at Fairmont Manoir Richelu last year. Looked for alternatives. Found this beautiful, inviting country inn. Lovingly decorated. Wonderful views and lawns. Excellent creative breakfast. Owner is hospitable, kind and gracious.
- Chantal, the proprietress, is an exceptionally warm, personable, and capable dynamo of a woman. She gave us excellent suggestions for dining and activities.
- The B & B was pretty and comfortable. The view from the lawn was amazing. Welcoming and helpful owners.
- The highlight of this place is the host and then the amazing haven she created. A bubbly, extremely warm and charming lady, she made our stay exceptional. We almost cancelled because of the bad weather but we are so glad that we didn’t in the end. Coming from a foreign country especially, staying at Auberge Sur La Cote is really an experience on it’s own.
- Chantal is an AMAZIG host! The Auberge is so cozy and it felt so relaxing to be there. I must also add that the view was very pretty! I have nothing negative to say about our stay. It was perfect!
Auberge des Falaises
This Canadian property offers a full-service spa and rooms with private balconies. The bed and breakfast overlooks the Saint Lawrence River and within a 5-minute drive of the Club De Golf De Murray Bay.Guests can relax in the spa tub or watch a movie on the flat-screen TV in rooms at the Auberge des Falaises. The rooms feature calming décor and large patio doors.The property features a restaurant and bar, which is open for dinner. Breakfast is also provided for guests.The Auberge is 1.7 miles from the city center of La Mabaie, which offers entertainment, shopping and dining. The property is within a 40-minute drive of the Charlevoix Museum.
- We loved the spa facilities onsite. Hot tubs, saunas and cold plunge pools were all enjoyable. Also enjoyed the warming rooms with hot and cold beverages. A definite bonus to our stay!
- Staff extremely friendly and polite. Beautiful view from balcony.
- A spectacular view. A lovely terrace with an open gas fire for drinks and relaxation. Very pleasant and helpful staff. We have stayed before in the pavillion which is excellent accommodation. This time we opted for the auberge itself, taking advantage of a special offer. The room was small but pretty, with a marvelous view. Lovely breakfast buffet and menu.
- It was a lovely relaxing place with a terrific view over the St Lawrence River. The meals were very creative and delicious.
- The view from room #308 excellent, overlooking the St Lawrence River beautiful!!!
Hôtel au Petit Berger
Located in La Malbaie, 21 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul, Hôtel au Petit Berger features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms include a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel.
Good water pressure in the shower,
- Quiet and very comfortable bed . Very good service at the reception and at the breakfast dining area! We will be back . Thank you 😊!! Oh and close drive to our meeting point for our shuttle service to Mont Grand Fond.
- I traveled with my parents and the rooms are very spacious and beds comfortable. It’s a very quiet hotel given the number of rooms!
- Everything was ok. Clean, the staff was helpful and nice. You can walk 5 minutes and have a beautiful view on the St-Lawrence river and you are located near a street with a few restaurants.
- Good value for money. We were there for one night and enjoyed our stay.
- Comfortable bedding.
Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu
One of our top picks in La Malbaie.Located between the sea and mountains in La Malbaie, Quebec, this luxurious castle hotel features a 27-hole golf course, on-site dining and a spa. It has cable TV with video games in every room.Guests at Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu can enjoy the 2 outdoor pools, indoor pool and sauna. The on-site gym features free weights, bicycles and treadmills.A work desk and an arm chair are included in the warm-colored rooms. The bathrooms have bathrobes and a hairdryer. Rooms with views of St. Lawrence River are available.The full-service, hotel spa provides massages and body treatments. It also has manicures, pedicures and facials.Charlevoix Casino is next to Fairmont Le Manoir. The hotel is 10 miles from Mont Grand-Fonds ski area and 40 miles from Le Massif ski area.
- Gorgeous location, the sleeping mattress is awesome!..never slept so good
- This is by far the best resort you’ll find in Canada. Everything is just wonderful about this resort: the staff is amazing, the hotel is beautiful, it’s so relaxing! I’ve read other reviews about people complaining and you should not consider them. Basically, most people who leaves reviews are people that were unsatisfied. If you want my opinion, you will not find a better hotel in Canada.
Check in staff – Welcoming and Efficient
Accomodation – Our room was a basic room – Simple but comfortable and clean.
All amenities were wonderful – loved the heated outdoor pool along with the steam room
Buildings (including Casino) and Grounds are picture perfect / scenic and well maintained
Had a wonderful meal and would recommend – grilled shrimp on creamed polenta
- The pool, spa, steam room, workout area are fantastic. There are three large pools. Everything is spotlessly maintained.
- Room with river view was worth the extra $’s. Were happy with ample towels, bath robes and very comfortable beds.
Hotel & Pavillons Le Petit Manoir du Casino
One of our top picks in La Malbaie.Situated on the shore of the St. Lawrence River in La Malbaie, this hotel features a full-service spa, an indoor pool and spacious studios with kitchenettes. Casino de Charlevoix is 350 feet away.A whirlpool tub is offered in every studio at Pavillons Le Petit Manoir du Casino. Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are included. A dining area, dark wood furniture and warm colors are provided in all studios.Ski passes are available at the hotel. A restaurant is on site and meeting facilities are offered.The Galerie D’Art du Manoir is 0.8 miles from Pavillons Le Petit Manoir. The Musée de Charlevoix is 0.9 miles away.
The room was very spacious…beds
comfortable….and we were able
to have happy hour on our private balcony….the spa was amazing
- Vue , clean rooms , confort , meals , swimming pool , hot tub , fire place etc …
- Great location awesome views breakfast eas included buffet style good variety
- The buffet breakfast included in the price was fabulous. Very tasty. The room was very spacious but lacked furniture. Only had one single chair to sit and watch TV from. Very strange layout.
- The location, the restaurant was great , friendly staff. The room was very quiet , everything seemed new.
- The room was very spacious…beds
Auberge La Chatelaine
This bed and breakfast is a Victorian villa built in 1892. Located on the St. Laurence River, the inn is just a mile from Casino de Charlevoix. It features free Wi-Fi.Rooms at Auberge La Chatelaine have either a view of the St. Laurence River or the inn’s gardens. The rooms are decorated with flowered comforters and curtains.A buffet breakfast is offered every morning at Auberge La Chatelaine. In the winter, it is served in a large dining hall with a fireplace. In the summer, breakfast is served on the terrace.Shopping and dining in La Malbaie-Pointe-au-Pic is a 4-minute drive from the inn. Quebec City is 86.4 miles away.
- The Chatalaine was so charming and cozy! My husband and I were welcomed almost like family! The room was beautifully decorated and ‘came’ with 2 affectionate cats..lol The breakfast was the best I have ever had! It was all fresh and all homemade…mmmmm This summer we would like to return for our wedding anniversary!…Thank you!
- Fantastic! Quaint, charming and extremely welcoming. Great location, perfect for solo traveller or couples. Friendly, affectionate cats xx
- We loved everything about our stay. The advice on where to go for dinner was spot on. Breakfast was out of this world. Everything including the jams and yogurt were home made. Will be sending anyone going to la malbais for a visit
- Nice, quiet and relaxed environment. Close to exceptional scenery. Walking distance from most amenities. Plenty of history to learn about in this region. The breakfast served was light but also nutritious, with new and local condiments to challenge the palette. We are considering returning for the Winter Festival.
Great hospitality of the hosts.
Wonderful homemade breakfast foods prepared by host couple.
The hotel is a large old house with an interesting history
and a strong local atmosphere.
Chez Truchon Bistro-Auberge
Located in La Malbaie, 21 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul, Chez Truchon Bistro-Auberge features free WiFi access and free private parking. The inn has a terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.
- Great location, great food and extremely nice staff!
- The staff and owner were extremely accommodating and friendly. The room was very comfortable.
- Wonderful and charming Auberge. Staff was very friendly. Rooms were modern and comfortable!
- The entire auberge/restaurant was total class from start to finish. Well appointed freshly redone rooms…tasteful decor. Restaurant top notch from service to drinks to meal to menu selections. Just perfect!
The staff was very personable, helpful and accommodating to the guests needs.
Room was lovely, bedding beautiful and bed very comfortable.
We ate at the restaurant for dinner and breakfast and both were a 10 !!
We highly recommend this Auberge to all.
Hotel-Motel Castel de la Mer
Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, Hotel-Motel Castel de la Mer is located in La Malbaie, just 21 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- This is really a good spot for staying in Malbaie. Not the charming little inn but functional with big and comfortable rooms at a reasonable price. Friendly staff. The hotel seems recently renovated / updated. The rooms in the main building (101-106 and 201-206) all have at least a glimpse of the water (best in the higher numbers). Lunch restaurant next door and an excellent place for dinner in the next building – highly recommend Chez Truchon – an oasis after returning from the wilderness up north.
- Given the season, location and this property being a “motel”, I found it to be expensive, further that there was no services on it, ie. gym, restarunt, convince store or pool etc.
- Very nice welcome. Staff is efficient, happy and nice. Room was perfect.
- This is a large motel, with lots of rooms and convenient parking. Excellent room, with comfortable large king size bed. Good kitchenette in the room. Continental breakfast available for CAD4 and well worth it. Very friendly and helpful front desk.
- This was our favourite place to stay out of all our accomodation during our Canada trip (and we had stayed in expensive places!). It was perfect for our needs – Nice, clean, large room, good wifi, parking right outside. Places to eat and supermarket nearby. Easy drive to the Gorge national park and to Baie St Catherine for whale watching. It was perfect, and great value for money.
Top Hotels In Saint Aime Des Lacs Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Aime Des Lacs Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Aime Des Lacs Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Aime Des Lacs Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!