10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Aigulin Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Aigulin Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Aigulin Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Aigulin Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Aigulin Poitou-Charentes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Aigulin Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Aigulin Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-aigulin Poitou-charentes:
L’Art Dit Vin
L’Art Dit Vin is located in Saint-Aigulin and features a garden and a terrace. With a shared lounge, the property also has a bar. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. The rooms have a closet.At L’Art Dit Vin you’ll find a restaurant serving French and Local cuisine.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including cycling and fishing.Saint-Émilion is 26 miles from L’Art Dit Vin, while Libourne is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Made to feel very welcome and nothing was too much trouble , would highly recommend.
- Extremely accommodating and helpful in navigating getting a taxi
- Greeted by the proprietor in front of a hotel that looked rundown and disheveled. Very, very simple room, but clean and freshly painted. Modernized bath, no hairdryer. Bed mattress extremely soft and uncomfortable. The dinner, however was outstanding. It was made just for us as resto was closed. Dining room, glass enclosed porch, terrace and garden/lawn are all lovely. The owner is a rising star chef and obviously the hotel is just an afterthought. It’s worth the stop for the meal and wine—a real treasure in the rough.
- The location is great, relay nice village and perfect location! The couple who runs the hotel is just great! They are very helpful and try to do everything to make a perfect stay at the Hotel. Especially the wines in the restaurant are really good! The rooms are quiet and very clean and big enough for a couple. The price versus quality is very good for 60 euros a night (exclusive diner and breakfast).
- Lovely friendly staff, beautiful place and very helpful although they didn’t have a room with a bath the owner did find me a room with a lovely shower
Hotel Du Champ De Foire
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Du Champ De Foire is offering accommodations in Saint-Aulaye. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a water park. Guests can use barbecue facilities.At the hotel, every room is equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower. All rooms at Hotel Du Champ De Foire are equipped with a seating area.The in-house restaurant serves Local cuisine.The accommodation has a playground. Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.Angoulême is 35 miles from Hotel Du Champ De Foire. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Only hotel in St Aulay which was the location of a group reunion. Parking opposite and easy walk into town.
The bedroom was lovely and warm.
The bed was very comfortable, and the bathroom was clean and spacious.
This hotel was at a budget price, there were no frills , but it was certainly adequate for our two night stay
- Parking for motorcycles adjacent to the hotel. Proximity to the lake, beach and restaurants. 10kms to Aubeterre Sur Dronne.
Prix ultra competitifs… Soirée étape à 73€ pour une nuit, repas du soir et petit déjeuner
- Un personnel très agréable qui sait recevoir. Le parking a proximité.
Auberge des Lacs Bleus
Auberge des Lacs Bleus in Clérac has 2-star accommodations with a garden, a terrace and a bar. This 2-star hotel offers room service and luggage storage space. The on-site restaurant serves French cuisine.At the hotel, rooms include a desk. Featuring a private bathroom with a hair dryer, rooms at Auberge des Lacs Bleus also have free WiFi, while some have a garden view. At the accommodation, the rooms have air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Auberge des Lacs Bleus.Bordeaux is 35 miles from the hotel, while Saint-Émilion is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- excellent value evening meal, 13Euros for 3 courses, small menu but what we had was good.
Run by a nice, helpful couple, the hotel is located in the middle of a quiet town. Parking is abundant.
The room was nice and clean and had strong air-condition.
The restaurant offers some very tasty menus and a good choice of wine & beer, recommended!
- typical small french village, boulangerie and shop nearby. very clean room and pleasant sitting out area. Very helpful English speaking staff .
- I was here near Bordeaux for work. Arrived very late the first evening and the owner waited for me without any problems and cooked me dinner although the restaurant was closed. My bedroom was very big, elegant and extremely clean. It was a pleasure to stay in this structure and the owner was marvelous. I recommend it 100%
- Friendly staff. The onsite restaurant was convenient and good value, good breakfast.
The Natur’Hôtel is ideally located in Ménesplet near Montpon Menestrol at the limit of the Dordogne/Girond region and close to the famous Saint-Emillion and Pomerol vineyards.The Natur’Hôtel welcomes you in a peaceful and verdant environment it combines modernity with functional and comfortable decor. All rooms respect the environment and boast direct access to nature.Free private parking is provided at the Natur’Hôtel, making it an ideal base for exploring the Dordogne region by car. The English-speaking staff will be happy to advise you on places to see in the area.
- Huge wet room. Comfortable bed. Secure position with coded gates locked during the night.
Everything about it. Clean ,comfortable , secure parking, friendly reception.
All good would stay there again if in the area
- Hôtel calme et très propre. Une bonne surprise au vu du tarif extrêmement compétitif. Douche à l’italienne et salle de bain spacieuse.
- La dame de la réception qui nous a accueilli était très gentille et sympa ,la propreté de la chambre,et l’endroit était très calme et agréable !! Le petit déjeuner était bien aussi .
Petit hôtel au calme
Taille de la chambre
Le parking sécurisé
Le rapport qualité prix
Hôtel Restaurant La Braisiere
This Logis is located in the Charente village of Saint-Romain. It has an outdoor swimming pool and a sunbathing terrace. Each guest room has free Wi-Fi access.The Braisiere’s restaurant serves traditional dishes, a number of French specialties and always uses local produce. The bar is open in the evenings.All of the hotel La Braisiere’s guest rooms have a private bathroom and a TV with satellite channels.Free private parking is available and guests can access the N10 motorway in 30 minutes by car. Bordeaux is an hour and a half’s drive away.
- Agreeable patron. Normally closed on fridays but open especially for me.
- Very comfortable bed and the shower was fine. No AC but a fan that did the job. Excellent breakfast and we had very enjoyable evening meals there.
- It was a very handy stop on way to wedding..great to be able to have a meal in the restaurant on arrival & drinks..a good place to relax..enjoyed our stay.
- Beautifully presented and cooked food. Bedroom very warm and comfortable bed. Plenty of hot water and hot towel radiator
- So friendly owners this is our favourite place to stay with very comfortable rooms
Featuring a terrace and bar, as well as a restaurant, Saint Roch is located in Sablons. Free WiFi is available.At the hotel, every room has a closet and a TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Bordeaux is 33 miles from Saint Roch, while Saint-Émilion is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 39 miles from the property.
Très bon accueil de la propriétaire
Petit déjeuner très bon
- Il faisait chaud nous avons apprécié le petit réfrigérateur.
L’équipement de la chambre, avec réfrigérateur, évier et plaque de cuisson était une bonne surprise.
L’accueil gratuit des animaux.
- L’accueil très convivial.Je suis arrivée tard mais ai été très bien accueillie par la patronne.L’hôtel est situé près du pont à 500 mètres du village.La chambre était simple mais grande et le matelas confortable. (douche neuve et eau chaude, une bouteille de shampoing et 4 serviettes de bain pour une personne) Quant au petit déjeuner, pour une fois ai eu un café correct. Pour le prix c’est une bonne adresse et compte tenu de la gentillesse de la patronne et de sa fille, à recommander.
- Accueil absolument remarquable, petit déjeuner complet, un bon moment plein de gentillesse
- Très bon accueil de la propriétaire
L’un des sens
Located in Villefranche-de-Lonchat, L’un des sens provides accommodations with private terraces. The property features a shared lounge, as well as a bar. Free WiFi is available.At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a patio. Every room includes a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some feature lake views. All guest rooms at L’un des sens come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Villefranche-de-Lonchat, like hiking.Saint-Émilion is 14 miles from L’un des sens, while Bergerac is 24 miles from the property. Roumanière Airport is 29 miles away.
- Small hotel over a restaurant ideal for visiting the St Emillion wine are. Very good English spoken by the Lady of the house. Good parking either in public car park in square opposite or the restaurant car park round the back. Well worth staying here just for the food in the restaurant which excellent and was probably the best I’ve ever had in France.
Rooms are compact but comfortable. Outside the bedrooms there is a common sitting room with access to a rooftop balcony and beautiful vistas of sunrise.
A typical French breakfast is served in the dining area with views of the village square.
Fine dining is also available in the evening in the well appointed dining room.
- situation de l’hotel parfaite , chambre très propre et literie très confortable, petit déjeuner excellent jus de pomme des producteurs voisins , pain fait maison EXCELLENT. Le personnel est accueillant, gentil.
Petit déjeuner correct pain frais, croissant excellent et confiture maison.
La propriétaire très gentille et serviable. Chambre à 2 lits assez grande et propre
- L’accueil chaleureux de la propriétaire, ancienne décoratrice qui excelle en la matière et son mari excellent cuisinier ! hôtel et restaurant à recommander.
Château Fleur de Roques
Set in the heart of a green area and in a 16th-century castle 6.2 mi St Emilion and its vineyards, Château Fleur de Roques offers an outdoor swimming pool, a pool table room, a garden with a terrace and free WiFi access throughout the property.Rooms at Château Fleur de Roques are individually decorated and feature antique furniture. They all offer a large double bed and a flat-screen TV.Set in the former kitchen of the castle, the restaurant consists of 2 stylish and vaulted rooms and a large dinner room with mezzanine. A buffet breakfast consisting of fruits, fresh orange juice and homemade cakes is served in the morning.Free private and covered parking is available on site for cars and motorbikes. Libourne Train Station is located 6.2 mi away while Bordeaux is a 35-minute drive from Château Fleur de Roques.
- Rooms were lovely, in a perfect location. We had stayed here 18 years ago and the renovations since then far exceeded our expectations. A wonderful experience and lovely start to our holiday.
- Meals were excellent. Close to St. Emilion but in the country and very quiet
- Well located, lovely castle, swimming pool, good bed, lovely room.
- The staff in reception were very friendly. The hotel is set in a beautiful peaceful location and dining outside in the evening, you see the chateau come to life. Our family room was a great size with a mini play area outside. The outdoor pool was a bonus. The historic building is great to experience.
- Wow what a great dinner just a shame it took soooooò long! 10/10 best meal I’ve had in France! !**********
Inter-Hotel Libourne Nord Henri IV
Located a few miles from the Saint-Emilion Vineyards and set in a 19th century property, Inter-Hotel Libourne Nord Henri IV offers a garden, a terrace and a veranda. The rooms are traditionally decorated and have a LCD TV.The private bathroom is fitted with a bathtub or a shower and includes free toiletries. The rooms are air-conditioned and have free Wi-Fi access and a view of the garden or the street.A continental breakfast is provided every morning and can be served on the terrace or brought to your elegant room at an additional cost. It is 13 mi from Saint-Emilion, 11 mi from Libourne and a short walk from Coutras Train Station. There is a free private car park on site.
- Clean, comfortable, lovely staff, freak breakfast. Absolutely great value for money.
- We arrived very late as we had a late flight and then got lost. The owner waited up for us and was extraordinarily pleasant and courteous. We did not expect such kindness.
The hotel was close to the centre, easy to find and had private parking.
The proprietor was helpful, efficient and recommended a restaurant that was good value and a convivial atmosphere.
Everything was clean.
- Cosy, comfortable and convenient. Excellent base for touring the wine districts by car or on a train to Bordeaux (fine city). Central Coutras offers little but the surrounding area (St Emilion) provides for all culinary needs.
- The new owners of this hotel were extremely helpful and welcoming. Nothing was too much trouble. I am sure the hotel will flourish under their management. The hotel and rooms were spotlessly clean, the beds comfortable and the air conditioning was a godsend. Great value for money.
L’Hôtel du Périgord
Offering a seasonal outdoor heated swimming pool L’Hôtel du Périgord is located 9.9 mi from Riberac in the picturesque village of Aubeterre-sur-Dronne. This hotel also offers a spa and free Wi-Fi access.L’Hôtel du Périgord’s rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe. They come with a bathroom with either a bath tub or a shower.There is a restaurant, which prepares gastronomic cuisine. A continental breakfast, including homemade jam, bread and pastries is served.At an extra cost and upon prior reservation, guests can use the hotel’s wellness center. There are a tennis court 150 feet away and a golf course 3.9 mi away. Chalais Train Station is a 20-minute drive from this property where free parking is possible.
- This place is a delight and the staff are amazing. Really comfortable rooms and the restaurant is amazing – we’ve been dining here for 12 years now.
- Very smart swimming pool area. Good location to explore Aubeterre and surrounding region.
- Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Very good restaurant in the hotel. Location is fantastic. 5 minutes to town square and monolithe church. Pool, gym, steam room.
- Nothing was too much trouble for the chef, all members off staff were friendly and helpful
France at its best :)! Nothing too much trouble :). Rustic in the very best sense of the word . Will hope to return in the future.
Staff, service and ambiance superb!! Superior to a ‘luxury’ Hotel in Sloan Square, London we recently stayed in!
Top Hotels In Saint-aigulin Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Aigulin Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Aigulin Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Aigulin Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!