10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Agathon Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Agathon Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Agathon Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Agathon Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Agathon Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Agathon Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Agathon Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-agathon Brittany:
This hotel is set in Kerprad commercial zone, just a 10-minute drive from the center of Guingamp and 19 mi east of Saint-Brieuc. It offers an LCD TV with Canal+ satellite channels in its rooms.Decorated in a simple style, the rooms at Dorhotel also include free Wi-Fi, ironing facilities and a desk. Each one has a carpeted floor and an private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental-style buffet breakfast is served every morning in the hotel’s breakfast room and newspapers are available at reception.The property is ideally located just a 3-minute drive from both the N12 motorway and Guingamp Train Station.
le lit était très bien, lieu calme et silencieux malgré la situation géographique ( zone d’activité à 15 min max à pied du centre de Guingamp )
A 30 secondes à pied se trouve un super marché c’est bien pratique pour faire les courses.
La région et ses habitants sont super.
Le seul reproche que je puisse faire, c’est sur l’accueil (il faut appeler sur un téléphone de l’hôtel à votre arrivé, il n’y a pas de personnel en permanence sur le poste d’accueil.)
Ceci dit ce n’est pas plus grave que ça, le personnel arrive asse rapidement.
- Chambre agréable, bien dormi, endroit silencieux, facile à trouver
Los habitaciones son muy simples pero cumplen con todo lo que es necesario.
Los propietarios son una gente maravillosa que tratan a sus huéspedes como uno mas de la familia, he sentido como en casa en todo momento.
Muchas gracias por todo.
Pas grand chose.
Perso je n’y retournerais pas!
Les lits étaient très bons, le couple qui nous accueille est très souriant, les tarifs sont très compétitifs. Pour notre famille de deux adultes et deux ados c’était parfait .
Hôtel au calme et cadre très verdoyant et les ouvertures de la chambre sont très bien isolées, on n’entend pas les bruits de l’extérieur. Mais de toute façon c’était très calme.
Nos demandes ont été entendues : réponses rapides et accueil facilité malgré notre arrivée en pleine nuit. Merci à eux !
- le lit était très bien, lieu calme et silencieux malgré la situation géographique ( zone d’activité à 15 min max à pied du centre de Guingamp )
Hotel De L’Arrivée
This hotel is ideally located opposite Guingamp Train Station and only a 5-minute walk from the city center. It offers rooms with attached bathroom and a ground floor restaurant and bar.The guest rooms at Inter-Hotel de L’Arrivée are decorated in warm, neutral tones. They each have a flat-screen TV and free internet access via modem. All rooms have their own bathroom with a bath or shower.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the Inter-Hotel de L’Arrivée. Guests can also enjoy light meals from the bar or pancakes from the on-site créperie.A leisure room with a sauna, a hot tub and a massage chair is available for guests’ use.
Saint-Brieuc is 19 mi from the hotel.
- Quieter than my first impression had suggested. Also just a few minutes walk from the town centre. On street parking not too bad.
- The hotel is located in front of the train station. The staffs are always very friendly. The room was nicer than my last visit so I guess there have been some renovation. The desk area is particulaery nice. The desk is nicely located in corner with power point and wall paper of book shelf in front, pretty design. The bed was confortable.
- A great and friendly town hotel , walking distance all of town and nice local bar downstairs.
- Couldn’t fault this hotel….location to the breakfast…all you can eat!
- Ideal location, right next to train station, 5-10 minutes walk to the centre of town. On my last morning, having ordered a coffee and croissant for a last-minute breakfast, the manager let me have them for free. Not sure why but, hey …. 😊
Located in Ploumagoar just 0.6 mi from the historical town of Guingamp, ibis Guingamp is 28 mi from Brittany’s pink granite beaches. It offers quiet rooms with air conditioning, cable TV and free Wi-Fi.All 49 rooms have a telephone, and 2 of them are equipped for disabled guests.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00. The bar is open 24 hours a day and offers a selection of drinks and snacks.Guingamp is famous for its castle and its beautiful basilica. Located just one mile from the train station, this hotel is also easily accessible by car via the N12. Free private parking is available on site.
- The hotel had not booked the room we asked on the ground floor as we have 2 arthritic labradors but they resolved this very well and in a friendly way.Dogs were allowed in the bar/restaurant and they were given bowls of water.The hotel is very well located.There are some very young staff who are being given very good training on the spot.
- It is all in the quality of the room, which of the six hotels I used in France in the last two months Guingamp scored first equal. Not sure why the room needed three shutters of different colours and a roller blind, but it was possible to get the room totally dark and soundproof which counts a lot! Liked being close by the lobby and without having to use lifts or stairs, in this visit at least.
- Modern, clean hotel in a convenient location just off the N12. Breakfast was very good, the free wi-fi worked quickly and the staff were helpful. Plenty of free parking. The hotel does not have its own restaurant but there is a very good one next door (L’Atelier)
- Super restaurant next door (l’Atelier) with delightful staff.
- Functional motel with secure bicycle storage area, good room with comfortable bed. Staff amiable and helpful. Breakfast was good except for the ‘English’ part of scrambled eggs and ‘bacon’ which was overcooked and essentially lardons. The other items were good, especially the facility to freshly squeeze your own orange juice.
Brit Hotel Armor
Located in Bretagne, right in the center of charming Guingamp, a city rich in historical and natural heritage, is the affordable and accommodating Brit Hotel.The Brit Hotel Guingamp is set opposite the train station and features 23 cozy rooms decorated with bright colors and equipped with private bathrooms, direct telephone, free parking, and free internet access.Less than 3.1 miles from the hotel guests will find Armoripark, a leisure park that features a water park and animal center. The surrounding region is also home to famous tourist sites such as Paimpol, Bréhat, the Wild Peninsula or Tréguier.
L’accueil très agréable et disponible, literie impeccable, sanitaire nickel en résumé chambre très propre et calme
Petit déjeuner très bien
- Hotel bien placé en centre ville de Guingamp avec parking en face ou celui de la gare non loin, Chambre tout confort avec son grand lit confortable et son écran plat, petit déjeuné très correct pour le prix avec croissant et pain au chocolat frais. Café, chocolat ou thé servi à la minute.
- Freundlicher Empfang. Gute und auch sehr ruhige Lage. Angenehmes Hotel mit genügend geräumigen Zimmern und einem guten Komfort. Wir dürfen es wirklich weiter empfehlen.
- Le grand lit confortable, le personnel sympathique, la propreté de la chambre, la baignoire
- L’accueil était très aimable et personnel. L’hôtel est situé assez près du Centre (accessible à pied) et dans un quartier tranquille. Le parking public est gratuit.
- L’accueil très agréable et disponible, literie impeccable, sanitaire nickel en résumé chambre très propre et calme
Located between Armor and Argoat, in the beautiful French countryside, just 20 minuets from the sea, is the Hotel La Demure.This former 18th-century town house has kept the charm of yesterday, but offers the comforts of today. Within the remnants of the old city, the hotel has its own private grounds and each room has a private, sunny terrace.Guest rooms are stylishly decorated and furnished to create a warm, relaxing living space. They are all equipped with modern private bathrooms and Wi-Fi internet access.The area surrounding the hotel has plenty of restaurants, cafés and shops to provide you with everything you need. Also, free parking is available just 500 feet from the hotel.
The room and indeed the whole place is exquisitely decorated. The staff was adorable and breakfast was an array of decadently healthy treats (bravo to the lovely baker) with healthy but scrumptious croissants made with pumpkinseeds flour, chestnut cakes and surprising home jams which mixed lavender and lemon balm with homegrown strawberries!
Looking for an excuse to go back!
- The staff were very helpful ,the breakfast was excellent
- This is a beautiful stop off after the Plymouth Roscoff crossing which we have returned to three times. The owners have obviously spent a great deal of time getting the decor just right and choosing fabrics and furniture carefully. The rooms are comfortable – this time we tried a suite which had catering facilities and made us think we may stay longer next time to take advantage of them. Breakfast is amazing..delicious home made and organic jams and pastries and an excellent variety of juices and smoothies. We’ve booked to stay on our way back up to the UK.
- I especially appreciated the home made bio breakfast and the staff attention to the guests. I discovered excellent cake recepies and brought some pumpkin flower for my cakes. Excellent experience
- All the staff , especially the owner were very friendly. Beautifully appointed and comfortable room with very tasteful decor. The breakfast is delicious….plenty of choice and many homemade items which are for sale in the adjoining tearoom. We have stayed twice before on our way down to the South and will surely stay there again.
- The room and indeed the whole place is exquisitely decorated. The staff was adorable and breakfast was an array of decadently healthy treats (bravo to the lovely baker) with healthy but scrumptious croissants made with pumpkinseeds flour, chestnut cakes and surprising home jams which mixed lavender and lemon balm with homegrown strawberries!
Located 1.2 mi from the center of Guingamp and 1.9 mi from its train station, this hotel is surrounded by an agricultural area and offers simple rooms with free WiFi access. It is 2,650 feet from Roudourou Stadium .Each room at the Le terminus has wooden floors and cable TV. Some rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and views over the fields.The restaurant prepares traditional homemade French cuisine from Monday to Friday and a continental breakfast daily. Guests can enjoy a drink at the hotel’s bar.Free private parking is provided, according to availability. Both Lannion and Saint-Brieuc are a 30-minute drive away.
- It’s near the city center of Guingamp. The room was spacious and clean.
- La patronne m’a très bien accueilli. L’hôtel est idéalement placé à une dizaine de minutes à pied du Stade de Roudourou (suivre le chemin qui longe le Trieux). Alors bien sur ce n’est pas un hôtel de luxe, la décoration est datée mais la gentillesse du personnel et la propreté de l’endroit permet de passer une bonne nuit. Merci pour l’accueil !
- le lit etait confortable, nous n’avons pas pris de petit dejeuner
- L’accueil chaleureux, la facilité d’accès de l’établissement.
- Patron super accueillant un bon partage chambre insonorisée mais on dort bien pour une nuit de passage
The hotel Logis Lucotel welcomes you in Lanvollon in calm and comfortable rooms.The rooms are equipped with satellite TV and Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel features free parking and is located in a big park.The location of the hotel Logis Lucotel allows guests to discover the coast from Saint-Quay-Portrieux to Perros-Guirec, as well as the islands of Brehat.
- Clean, well organized and the staff were very friendly. Great value.
- The evening meal was very good and the service superb
- Confortable bed and clean sheets. No problem to park your car
L’accueil très agréable et chaleureux, personnel très disponible toujours avec un sourire
Hôtel très calme, très propre, bien situé et bien indiqué
Très bon restaurant ;belle présentation et bonne qualité des produits , bien cuisinés.
Si nous devions retourner en Bretagne nous ne manquerions une petite escale dans ce lieu
L’albergo ha un ristorante collegato (che però non abbiamo utilizzato) e un comodo parcheggio.
La camera non è nulla di speciale e un po’ datata.
In linea con il prezzo pagato
Chateau de Boisgelin
Chateau de Boisgelin is set on a 9-hole golf course, located just 8.1 mi from the beaches of Paimpol. The hotel serves homemade products for breakfast.Accessible by a staircase, all rooms are soundproofed and offer a view of the garden or the golf course. Free Wi-Fi access is provided and the private bathrooms include free toiletries.The buffet breakfast is available in the dining room. Refined cuisine is prepared in the restaurant, and you can enjoy a drink in the bar.Saint-Brieuc Train Station is 22 mi from this hotel and free private parking is possible on site. You can visit Beauport Abbey, 7.5 mi away.
Excellent evening meal
View of the golf course from the bedroom window
Quiet, rural location but close enough to main route
le top du top Fabuleux !
les enfants nous avez fait la surprise …. c’est la vie de chateau tout est parfait un jeune couple nous accueille avec gentillesse nous conduit à notre chambre et salle de bain le tout plus grand qu’un deux pièces !! et je ne vous parle pas de la vue donnant sur un magnifique parcours de golf ….. l’interieur du chateau ( salon salle à manger ) décorer avec un gout parfait a recommander fortement pour des golfeurs
- Staff disponibile, gentile e professionale, la struttura splendida, stanza affacciata sul campo da golf, grande e ben arredata, in stile classico, moquette a terra ma candida e morbida. Bagno in marmo, wc a parte, tutto nuovissimo e curato. Al piano terra c’è un ristorante che purtroppo non abbiamo provato, il mercoledì è chiuso, ma deve valere il viaggio! Ottimo rapporto qualità/prezzo, forse perchè non vicinissimo alle principali località turistiche.
Ottima struttura immersa nel verde di un golf club. Staff disponibile e gentilissimo.
Camera confortevole e molto silenziosa.
Très bel endroit, pas seulement pour les amateurs de golf.
Notre chambre était spacieuse et le personnel d’une extrême gentillesse.
Nous avons malheureusement dû écourter notre voyage mais nous gardons précieusement l’adresse pour un prochain sejour
- Excellent evening meal
Hôtel Restaurant La Pomme D’Or
Hôtel Restaurant La Pomme D’Or features free WiFi and views of city in Bégard. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a desk. All guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Perros-Guirec is 17 miles from Hôtel Restaurant La Pomme D’Or, while Saint-Brieuc is 31 miles from the property. Guipavas Airport is 61 miles away.
- The patronne was very kind and helpful. While the room was a bit small and rather dark, I slept well. The water was scalding.
- Excellent food and the owners are very friendly, they make you feel at home.
An excellent hotel.
Very friendly and helpful owners.
The restaurant served very good food.
I will definitely return when next in the area.
- I arrived after midnight instead of a planned 11.00pm because of Ferry delays and the owners had stayed up for me. I was also on a motorbike which the owner let me put into his own garage. The perfect hosts.
- La literie est correct pour le prix de la chambre.
Manoir De Kermodest
This stone manor sits in a 20-hectare park, on the bank of the Trieux River, in the Tregor region. It offers free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool and cozy accommodations with TV and wooden furniture.Breakfast can be enjoyed by those staying in the guest rooms and a fully equipped kitchen is provided in the cottage. Manoir de Kermodest’s restaurant provides gastronomic French cuisine and local specialties from Brittany. Meals are served in the dining room with stone walls and a fireplace.Guests can also relax with a drink at the stylish bar or on the outdoor terrace, by the pool. There is a common living with a pool table, and local activities include fishing and cycling.Kermodest manor is 11 mi from Guingamp Station, 7.5 mi from Paimpol and a 30-minute drive from Lannion Airport. Free private parking is possible on site.
- Beautiful parkland setting and excellent heated pool
- The staff is really welcoming. The room is comfortable and the swimming pool is nice and warm.
- Lovely room & facilities.Good food. Friendly staff
- La piscine nous a attiré beaucoup, le jardin a besoin d’un peu d’entretien, mais nous avons appréciés l’espace vert autour des bâtiments et des belles plantes et fruitières. Des ++: Le repas et petit déj et le service discrète. Notre vin de choix (assez cher) n’était plus disponible et le vin proposé (au même prix) n’était pas à cette même hauteur. Nous avons apprécié la tranquillité de toute l’expérience et si les bonnes expositions à la Roche Jagu continuent, nous allons revenir dans votre hôtel- Merci!
- chambre très confortable, endroit magnifique mais pour ce type de logement d’une certaine classe, le petit déjeuner fait un peu cantine: plateau, confitures raviers, fruits en boîte, manque de chaleur de la salle à manger et de l’hôtesse: pas un petit mot pour voir si on a passé un bon séjour, Infos pour un restaurant sur Paimpol très maigres, mieux vaut voir avec tripadvisor ou le petit futé. piscine chauffée était plutôt à 22° mais sinon endroit magnifique et un calme parfait: on n’entend que le silence…
Top Hotels In Saint-agathon Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Agathon Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Agathon Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Agathon Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!