10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Abit Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Abit Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Abit Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Abit Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Abit Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Abit Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Abit Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-abit Aquitaine:
Logis Le Clos Gourmand
Located in Gan, Logis Le Clos Gourmand offers 2-star accommodations with a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. The property features a restaurant.At the hotel, the rooms come with a desk. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Lourdes is 20 miles from Logis Le Clos Gourmand. Pau Pyrénées Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- The room and bed were comfortable. Dinner was very good. Price reasonable. The host and hostess were very friendly and accommodating.
- L’ensemble des prestations est très correct et même plus; c’est un des meilleurs établissement que nous avons fréquentés
- L’accueil, le petit-déjeuner et le parking privé
- L’hôtel est situé qu centre de Gan à côté de la cave coopérative du Jurançon. Idéal pour une escale ou un court séjour au pays du Jurançon. Les chambres sont simples mais très propres. Le bâtiment pourrait être un peu rénové.
- Chambre handicapé récente et confortable. Petit déjeuner à la française varié et copieux.
Logis Le Vieux Logis
This hotel/restaurant is ideally situated in a quiet natural environment at the foothills of the Pyrenees, between Pau in Béarn and Lourdes in Bigorre, near the Gave de Pau river.Le Vieux Logis is a family house lovingly turned into a charming hotel complex. This hotel has been run by the same family for 3 generations and welcomes guests in the Béarn tradition.The hotel is also close to the famous Bétharram’s caves.
- Beauitful nature, near Lourdes and the caves ( a must) to visit and of course wonderful French food….we were a bit sorry to stay only one night. could here the cow bells and rooster from the fields nearby
- A lovely setting, we stayed in one of the lovely little chalets but the comfort of the bed was not good. Also could do with a few more choices on the menu and a little less pricey on the food!
- Beautiful grounds, friendly staff, food in the restaurant was fantastic. Overall a good stay, with a couple of things that could be improved
- The reviews are right this is a no frills family run place in a beautiful location. But who needs frills when all the staff can’t be more welcoming. All were amazing with our 2 year old and even taught him a few French words. Was a lovely way to start the holiday.
- The food was excellent. I had squid with safron rice. It was worth a star. The views are wonderful. Friendly, kind and not pretentious owners and staff.
Quality Hotel Pau Centre Bosquet
One of our top picks in Pau.This hotel is in Pau City Centre, close to the historic district. It features a fitness room and a sauna, and free Wi-Fi access is available in the soundproof guest rooms.A minibar and a flat-screen TV are featured in the rooms, which have classic décor. Tea and coffee-making facilities are provided, and the private bathrooms include a hairdryer.The Château de Pau is located just over a quarter mile from this hotel and free, secure parking is available on site.
Hotel a mere 5 minutes walk from the pretty Pau old city center. That was really convenient.
They have closed private parking.
We were at the back of the hotel which was quiet (if it was not for the pigeons which were screaming, but that is beside the point…)
Very comfortable mattresses ,bedding and silent airco.
We did not take a breakfast there but went out to eat something for less than the half of the price asked in the hotel.
Location-close to bar restaurants supermarket Casino and attractions
Quiet confortable room
Im room safe
very good Wifi
Value for money OK
- The friendly and helpful welcome by Charlotte on the desk. The location of the hotel was excellent. Pau is a really pretty city and very easy to explore from this hotel.
- A good stopover hotel for us before driving through the Pyrenees to Cerbere. It is very comfortable with parking, air-con and an excellent buffet breakfast. Recommended.
- Fine clean room. Pleasant and helpful staff with excellent english. Quite convenient.
- Hotel a mere 5 minutes walk from the pretty Pau old city center. That was really convenient.
One of our top picks in Pau.Located in Pau, 0.6 miles from Palais Beaumont, Le Matisse features views of the city. Located around 2.5 miles from Zénith-Pau, the hotel with free WiFi is also 2.5 miles away from Palais des Sports de Pau. André-Labarrère Media Centre is 1,200 feet away and Beaumont Palace is 1,200 feet from the hotel.At the hotel, each room comes with a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower. At Le Matisse all rooms come with a closet and a flat-screen TV.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property. There’s an on-site restaurant, which serves French cuisine.The accommodation has a playground.Pau High Court is 1,500 feet from Le Matisse. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- I was positively surprised by this hotel and Pau in general. The staff was friendly, speaking very good English, the room was clean, the bathroom and the bed were comfortable, wi-fi was very good. The location is excellent.
- Modern room, clean, very close to city center, stuff was helpfull
The location is good and it was easy to find (we don’t have SATNAV). Parking is available in the underground parking nearby which is closed to the public from 8pm to 7am but you can access the parking during this time using a ticket that the hotel staff will give you. This costs 10 euros for 24 hours.
The staff at the hotel speak very good English.
The rooms are small but neat and well designed. We did get rather hot! There was some building work going on across the road so keeping the window open wasn’t an option and we found the air con provided rather loud but other than that it was very nice. Particularly recommend the Moroccan restaurant around the corner from the hotel.
- It was inexpensive and in a convenient location. All we needed was a clean bed and room, plus hot water. That’s what we got.
- Attentive staff. Friendly service. Central location. Clean room.
Hôtel Villa Navarre – Les Collectionneurs
Set in an 18th-century building on a park of 2 hectares, this hotel has a sauna and hot tub, and offers views of the Pyrenees Mountains. Pau Train Station is located just 1.2 mi away.The elegantly decorated guest rooms provide an LCD TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Some of the rooms offer a mountain view, and the private bathrooms include a bathrobe and slippers.Gourmet cuisine is served in the restaurant at Hôtel Villa Navarre, and you can enjoy a drink at Le Soft Bar. A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning, and it can be taken in your room.The Fine Arts Museum is located 0.6 mi from this hotel and Pau Golf Club is a 10-minute drive away.
- Staff were particularly friendly and very helpful at the desk.
Great welcome from bar manager with a relaxing beer
- Beautiful building and grounds with an excellent restaurant and heaps of parking.
- The staff were incredibly attentive. The restaurant was great we had a delightful meal,and the staff in the restaurant were first class. Thank you
- Lovely quite location close to centre but felt like in countryside. Fabulous outlook towards mountains. Great swimming pool.
Hôtel Le Roncevaux
One of our top picks in Pau.Set in an early 20th-century private mansion, Inter-Hôtel Le Roncevaux is located in the heart of Pau and offers a 24-hour front desk, as well as free WiFi access.Featuring a flat-screen TV and serviced by a elevator, all Inter-Hôtel Le Roncevaux rooms also have a private bathroom with a bath tub or a shower and a hairdryer.Breakfast notably includes French pastries and yogurts. Guests can enjoy a meal in a restaurant serving traditional cuisine just 350 feet away.Beaumont Palace Art Museum is a 7-minute walk away and golf can be enjoyed 2.8 mi from this hotel. Pau Train Station is just 1,950 feet from this property. Paid private parking is available upon reservation.
- The young woman at the reception upon my arrival was absolutely wonderful in helping myself but also a few other clients while I was there. The rooms are very pretty, small but very well organized and clean. The bed was really comfy, there was plenty of hot water. The location is great too, right in the center of town with foot access to everything.
- Central location . Comfortable rooms. Nice ambience
- City centre location with reserved parking was good and the response of the staff also good.
- Great location for the city centre. Parking excellent. Very helpful and personable staff.
- Very well located in the centre of the city. Good parking if you prebook and an excellent breakfast
Qualys-Hotel Pau Gramont
One of our top picks in Pau.Located in the historic center of Pau, a 5-minute walk from the Château de Pau, Qualys-Hotel Pau Gramont dates from the 18th century. The hotel offers a lounge bar and a billiards rooms.Guest rooms range have a modern decor and are equipped with air-conditioning and flat-screen TVs. Each has an private bathroom and is serviced by a elevator.A buffet breakfast, made up of fresh regional products, is served each morning at the hotel. Hot snacks are available on a self-service basis 24 hours a day.Free Wi-Fi internet access is available throughout the hotel.
- Ideal location. Parking for motorcycle outside hotel. Plenty of restaurants by hotel. Staff very friendly.
- I reserved in booking but they don’t get my recervation. The guy in the reception was so un polite with us, really un friendly.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Excellent breakfast. Convenient location. Tea and coffee making facilities in the bedroom.
- Room with a beautiful view and we had everything we could possibly need
- This hotel has a very good location in the center of town, no noise due to soundproofing. We had a Junior Suite with all amenities, including a big walk-in shower. The personnel was friendly and told us about Pau’s sights and restaurants.
Hôtel de Candeloup
This converted Bearnaise farm is located in the foothills of the Pyrénées, 2.5 mi south of Monein. It features an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi access.The Ferme de Candeloup offers air-conditioned rooms which vary in size and décor and they have a private bathroom and views of the vineyards. The hotel is environmentally-friendly and all water heating and climate control systems use alternate energy sources.The Ferme De Candeloup also offers yoga weeks designed for relaxation and well-being, and the nearest ski station is a 30-minute drive away.The Atlantic beaches and the Spanish border are approximately an hour’s drive from the Candeloup and Pau Airport is only a 30-minute drive away. A large car park is provided, which is free of charge.
- Great evening meal, clean fresh rooms with air con, nice pool, great hospitality.
- The care that had been taken,not only with the guests, but also the standard of thought and workmanship that has gone into providing the accommodation and facilities.
Location, scenery, comfy bed, wonderful food and people who could not do enough for you.
I had a lovely stay. I had dinner in the evening and it was a real treat, soup, then a duck main course and a apple and rhubarb crumble for pudding, simple amazing! A great stay in a beautiful hotel.
- Peaceful place with a nice view on the Pyrenees, charm of old house and owners friendly and helpful , honest home made food.
- Beautiful place in the countryside , in line with my expectations, one point of attention : we were only 2 occupants and overall phonic insulation including between bedrooms is not highest level , should you be with a large noisy group I believe the stay would have been much different
Best Western Beauséjour
The Best Western Beausejour is located opposite the train station in the center of Lourdes, close to the Sanctuary. It offers rooms with views over the Pyrénées and free Wi-Fi internet access.All rooms have satellite TV and some rooms offer a balcony.Surrounding the hotel is a wooded park where you will find a heated swimming pool (open from May to September) and a terrace with a panoramic view of the beautiful landscape.Guests are invited to sample inventive cuisine in the hotel’s restaurant or brasserie. Choose from the outdoor terrace or the indoor dining area.The city’s shuttle service stops outside the Best Western Beausejour and will take you to central Lourdes and the Sanctuary from Easter to October (07:30 to 22:00) for a small fee.From the 28 November 2016 to the 31 March 2017, guests can get a free 30-minute session on a relaxation armchair, upon prior reservation.
- Hotel is in a good location about a 10 minute walk from the grotto. Breakfast is buffet style and was very good. The rooms are a bit small but the beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean. We ate in the restaurant 1 night and it was very good. We had a lovely 3 nights at the hotel and would definitely go there again.
- The staff were so welcoming and friendly, helpful and so respectful. The food was exceptional and delicious. We thoroughly enjoyed the stay.
- We loved it so much we’re headed back in a few weeks
- We have stayed several times and been very happy with everything.
- Location was good, restaurant food was good. Breakfast was enjoyable. Close proximity to the Grotto.
Hotel Eden Park Pau – Bizanos
Located just 3 minutes from Pau city center, this 3-star hotel offers modern accommodations and on-site dining.The A64 Motorway access is only a 5-minute drive away.The Eden Park Hotel features 26 large and bright rooms that can accommodate 1 to 4 people.All rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi internet access, air conditioning, large beds, cozy duvets, sofas, large desks, separated kitchens and large loggias, with a view of the swimming pool and the garden.Relax in the hotel’s swimming pool while you take in the beauty of the peaceful surrounding area. Free private parking is available on site.
- Great dinner, good wine, very quiet, close to the large companies,
- Nice pool. The room was big and confortable. Free parking
- Restaurant not available at night. Standard of facilities average.
- Value for money is very high, stuff is very helpfull
- room modern clean and roomy with small but useful kitchen facilities
Top Hotels In Saint-abit Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Abit Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Abit Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Abit Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!