10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sains Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Sains Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sains Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sains Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sains Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sains Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sains Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sains Brittany:
Vacancéole – Le Domaine du Mont – Mont St Michel
One of our top picks in Roz-sur-Couesnon.Located just 11 mi from Mont Saint Michel in Roz-Sur-Couesnon, Vacancéole Le Domaine du Mont offers a shaded outdoor terrace. Some of the rooms are air conditioned.A flat-screen TV and free wired internet access are provided in all accommodations. Each room has its own bathroom with bath or shower, and towels are provided. Daily cleaning is provided except for the kitchen area.A buffet breakfast is served every morning and a bakery delivery service is available. Drinks can be bought at the reception and you can have lunch or dinner in the nearby restaurants.Vacancéole Le Domaine du Mont also has a children’s playground for younger guests. A heated indoor pool and a sauna are also featured at the residence.Saint-Malo is 25 mi from Vacancéole Le Domaine du Mont. Free WiFi access is available in the reception, while wired internet is provided in the rooms. Rennes Airport is 47 mi from the property, while Pontorson Train Station is 5.3 mi away.
- The only thing sort of positive was the lady that helped us getting the new room. Very friendly.
- Room was VERY clean 😁 great value for your money. We would stay here again.
- Convenient if you go to St Mont Michelle. Clean, and the instructions for the late arrival were good.
- The location was ideal for our visit to Mont St Michel and the pool was a welcome addition.
- Comfortable apartment with space to relax and a balcony to relax upon too
Inter-Hotel Le Mont Saint-Michel Sud Les Quatre Salines
This hotel is located just a 10-minute drive from Le Mont Saint Michel and a 35-minute drive from Saint Malo.Each guest room at the Inter-Hotel Le Mont Saint-Michel Sud Les Quatre Salines is soundproofed and has satellite TV and a private bathroom.Inter-Hotel Le Mont Saint-Michel Sud Les Quatre Salines has a restaurant, which serves regional and traditional cuisine and seafood specialties, using fresh local produce.The hotel provides a shuttle service between the hotel and Dol de Bretagne TGV station, Saint Malo TGV station, Dinard and Rennes Saint Jacques Airport. Free on-site parking is also available.
- The environment is beautiful. The room is not as small as I thought. Less than 10 min drive to mt st Michel. Reception speak good English.
- Peaceful place not too far from Mont Saint Michel if you have a car. Right in the middle of farms. The service is good, the breakfast was fair with hot croissants and baguettes presented to the table but no other hot food provided. We were a family that was given a ground apartment seperate from the main hotel which suited us well.
- The privacy that the hotel gave for the guests. Another important question was that the hotel is located approximately 45 minutes from Saint-Malo and 20 minutes to Le Mount Saint-Michel. The stay was amazing!
- We expected a very basic hotel for the price and were very pleasantly surprised at the standard of the room and the service. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the location of the hotel was lovely and the room was a good size and very comfortable. Breakfast was excellent.
- The hotel was very comfortable and the location was really peaceful.
Hôtel Ariane & SPA
This charming hotel sits at the border of Brittany and Normandy, just a 5-minute drive from the Mont-Saint-Michel. Set in a garden, it has an outdoor terrace and spacious rooms.Each bedroom has a contemporary design, a TV and a telephone. The private bathrooms feature a bathtub and a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the entire Hotel Ariane.A full buffet breakfast is provided every morning in the cozy dining room with plants and stone walls.Shuttles between Pontorson and Saint Malo are available for a small charge and leave from in front of the hotel. Hotel Ariane is 50 mi from Rennes and 29 mi from Saint Malo. Private parking is possible on site, at a surcharge.
- Hotel is basic but good value. Pontorson itself is a great little village that is perfect base to visit Mt Saint Michel and St Malo.
- Room was very clean as was bathroom. Great pillows. Bed was very comfy.
- We were actually booked into this hotel but when we arrived they had moved us into the Hotel Victor Hugo. We were still able to use all the facilities at the Spa hotel. We actually preferred the Victor Hugo and had a great time.
- The staff were great. We didn’t eat there as it seemed expensive. Pontorson itself isn’t the best place on our trip.
- Staff very friendly , restaurant very good , secure parking and lovely spare room.
Akena City Saint-Malo Dol-de-Bretagne
Akena City Saint-Malo is located in Dol-de-Bretagne, 17 mi from Mont Saint Michel and a 30-minute drive from Saint-Malo. You can enjoy the hotel’s heated swimming pool or relax in the hot tub.The air-conditioned rooms at Akena City Saint-Malo Dol-de-Bretagne are decorated in a contemporary style and include free WiFi access and an LCD TV.Breakfast can be served every morning at an extra cost and upon prior reservation the day before. For lunch and dinner, you can dine in a nearby restaurant, just 650 feet from the property. Several restaurants can also be found in the center town, 1.9 mi away.Free private parking is provided on site.
- The room was very clean and spacious. The heated swimming pool was the best feature with a great jacuzzi. The staff was friendly and capable. The hotel was very clean. Overall a very good experience (just need to get around the lack of restaurant options). Great location and good value if you want to see st. malo and mont st. Michel.
- It was well positioned for where we wanted to be swimming pool was lovely for the children and the lady on the desk couldn’t be more helpful very pleasant stay
- Very good location to get to Dinan and Saint malo.
- nice warm swimming pool, free parking, clean, good for visiting Mont Saint Michel, Tip: arrive before 11AM at the parking lot of Mont Saint Michel (take 20 in from the hotel) and pay immediately. This will cost you about 4,50 EUR and not the more than 20 EUR you will have to pay after you come back from the abbey. You can leave at the end of the same day without trouble 😉
The hotel was modern, but on an industrial estate. The outlook was not pretty.
The room was clean but utilitarian rather then comfortable. Everything was there, but it was more of a passing through hotel than one which you would choose to stay for a further night.
The staff were helpful and directed us to a nearby sports bar to watch Englands world cup match on a large screen rather than the 20″ one in the room.
Breakfast was ok but rather again utilitarian rather then delicious.
Composed of thoughtfully designed independent bungalows and guestrooms in the annex house of a 19th-century building, Hotel Rose offers comfortable accommodations and a peaceful atmosphere.The residence is set in a verdant park full of trees and flowers. Some of the accommodations opens out onto the river that leads to the famous Mont Saint Michel and offer a tranquil, relaxing living space. All of the bungalows are independently ecological and can accommodate 4 people (or 5 on request).Enjoy a tasty breakfast, a casual drink or a relaxing moment on the manor’s veranda or under the shade of the trees.Hotel Rose also features a shared living area with a piano, free Wi-Fi access, games and plenty of reading material. Nearby you can take quiet walks or bike rides and enjoy traditional and regional cuisine in one of the local restaurants.
- The staff was really nice and helpful. They gave us a lot of information about the surroundings and where to eat. It is possible to rent bikes there to go to the Mont Saint Michel. The place is only 4 km away from the Mont Saint Michel, and from the back site of the hotel you can see it. The room was comfortable and really clean. The breakfast was also really nice with fresh bakery. I really recommend this place !!
- The place is very French. A simple room with french double windows looking out on river walk leading to St Mont Michaels. Seats along river walk to enjoy. The breakfast room was delightful with paintings from the owner and artist. We loved it all. Very peaceful hotel and very french. So glad no television so we could relax and enjoy everything. We stayed another night for needed down time and enjoyed this hotel very much. Clean and simple.
Nice littke house on the property. Bikes to rent for € 1 a day, Very close to St mont Michel/
Nice host and good breakfast in the main building
- This is a family owned hotel. Very hospitable and welcoming. The young man who checked us in was very accommodating and knowledgeable about the area with great recommendations. It is a little quirky looking hotel – I would call it bohemian. We stayed in a cabin which took me a little off guard when the young man escorted us across the grown up park- like common area and I noted that the cabins all had vegetation growing on top! The cabin itself was very clean and the bed was quite comfortable. No TV but we only stayed in the cabin to sleep. Super location- we walked on the canal trail located right behind hotel to Mont St Michel plus it had several restaurants within walking distance as well. They also offer bicycles for guest use at no extra charge. They go the extra mile to make your stay the best.
- Location was great, staff were very helpful and the bikes were fun and made it easy to get to mont st Michel.
Located in the town center of Pontorson, this hotel is just 6.2 mi south of the famous Mont St-Michel. It offers a restaurant with a terrace and an interior courtyard. A private parking is at guests’ disposal.Guest rooms in this traditional Norman building have a simple décor and feature a balcony. Each heated guest room is equipped with a TV. Some rooms have access to a shared bathroom and some rooms have a private bathroom.The restaurant at Le Lithana is open from Monday to Friday, and also features a bar. Breakfast including artisanal bread and pastries, is served every morning in the restaurant.The hotel Le Lithana is 1,650 feet from Pontorson Train Station, shops and tourist office. It is accessible via the N176 motorway.
- The staff were fabulous. The beds were comfy. Offered you the typical French breakfast, baguette croissant jam juice tea or coffee and yoghurt at extra charge.
- The lady running the place was extremely warm and friendly. The Wi-Fi was good and the room was clean and comfortable. The value for money was good when one considers the prices of accommodation at nearby Mont Saint Michel.
- the location and low cost was excellent. The shared toilet was clean and well located (right outside the room).
- I really liked the friendliness and the flexibility of the owner. The proximity to the sites that we wanted to visit was appreciated as well.
- Was there for 2 nights to visit mount michel. The hosts were very friendly and helped me in any way. Great stay.
La Tour Brette
Located in the center of Pontorson, La Tour Brette offers a bar, restaurant and bicycle rental. Mont Saint-Michel is only 5.6 mi away and Saint-Malo is a 40-minute drive from the property.All rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe, desk and telephone. The private bathroom is complete with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A breakfast is available each morning at La Tour Brette and it can also be enjoyed in the guest’s room. The on-site restaurant serves traditional, local cuisine including seafood.The D-day landing beaches are a 20-minute away and the Pontorson Green Way cycling and walking path is located in front of the hotel. Additional features include free Wi-Fi access and bike and motorbike parking.
- Breakfast was fine. Didn’t have dinner there.Room basic.
- Clean, comfy and close to my family on a campsite.
- Liked the location. Safe and plenty of on street parking
- Croissants and bread were good, staff friendly but too busy with restaurant in the evening.
- Its location is excellent. Value for money is good.
Eugenie is offering accommodations in Pontorson. The in-house restaurant serves French cuisine.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Saint Malo is 25 miles from the hotel, while Le Mont Saint Michel is 6 miles away. Dinard Bretagne Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- The people and the place. Very happy with our stay. Would stay again
- Hotel is in a great location in a nice little town about 6 miles from Mont St Michel. Our room was very clean and comfortable. Many thanks to the incredibly helpful and friendly staff.
- staff was very friendly and helpful. The restaurant was quite nice as well!
- Great location right in the middle of town. Very modern and clean. Good, secure storage for our group’s 14 bicycles.
- It was an amazing experience. Hotel is better than the photos. We were late due to the traffic and the owners called us to check if everything was ok…they waited us until late just to receive us with a big smile. I thank them very much for that. Hotel is in the route to Mt Saint Michel…very convenient and with a lot of convenience stores at a walking distance. I’ll definitely stay there again and strongly recommend.
Best Western Hôtel Montgomery
A 20 minutes’ drive from Mont-Saint-Michel, the hotel is a 16th century old manor located in Pontorson. The Best Western Hôtel Montgomery features a garden as well as a private parking for an extra fee. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Rooms are decorated in a classic style and feature a bathroom with a bath or shower. An LCD TV offers satellite channels.Guests can enjoy a breakfast served every morning at an extra cost. An array of restaurants can be found nearby the hotel, as well as a free public parking.Cancale is 24 mi away while Saint Malo train station is 27 mi away from Best Western Hôtel Montgomery.
- The Hotel is great, its a lovely location, lots of good restaurants nearby, parking was no problem either with two free car parks very close by. The hotel was very clean and is a beautiful building, our room was a great size with a very comfy bed, and the staff were very friendly, all speaking good English. They have a nice bar and garden for guests to use too.
- Staff were lovey and very helpful. Bathroom was very clean and well maintained. Rooms could do with a little updating but we had a lovely stay and would definitely recommend it.
Staff very friendly and helpfull. Very clean and good place to stay to tour around.
Secure place to park the bike and covered so would stay dry if it rained! Good local places to eat all within walking distance.
- The rooms were clean, the hotel staff was very friendly and attentive, the ground floor terrace was beautiful, and the location was fantastic!
- .Everything was wonderful. The hotel. The staff. Breakfast is delicious. We loved it very much .Ideal place
Hotel De La Digue
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The traditional Hotel De La Digue in the Basse-Normandie region is only 5 minutes by shuttle from Mont St Michel, or 30 minutes by foot. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the property. The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional French cuisine and offers a panoramic view of Mont St Michel.Each of the spacious guest rooms at the Hotel De La Digue are brightly decorated and are equipped with a TV. Some of the double rooms have a view of the Couesnon River.Guests can have a drink in the hotel’s bar or on the terrace.
The LOCATION! Very near Mont-Sant-Michel, by feat or free shuttle bus (Bus Stop is next to hotel) you can reach this miracle many times, -morning….evening..at night.. 😉
Parking for car – 6,50 eur (entry)
- Sonia was an excellent host. We started in a room that was completely unacceptable and took care of us.
- Bathroom was a good size as was the bedroom, location to Mont St Michel was excellent.
- Location amazing! Breakfast with a fantastic view of Le mont Saint michel..priceless. The room was absolutely ok, We had a nice balcony, staff very gentle. If you arrive with a car, Call the hotel before the arrival, they will give you a code to overcome the bar and park in front of the building.
- The location was very close to the abbey, the parking lot and shuttle pick up were directly across from the hotel
- The LOCATION! Very near Mont-Sant-Michel, by feat or free shuttle bus (Bus Stop is next to hotel) you can reach this miracle many times, -morning….evening..at night.. 😉
Top Hotels In Sains Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sains Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sains Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sains Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!