10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sailly-sur-la-Lys Nord – Top Hotel Reviews
Sailly-sur-la-Lys Nord is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sailly-sur-la-Lys Nord. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sailly-sur-la-Lys Nord. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sailly-sur-la-Lys Nord. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sailly-sur-la-Lys Nord right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sailly-sur-la-Lys Nord with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sailly-sur-la-lys Nord:
Hotel Fleur de Lys
Just 0.6 mi from both the A25 motorway and Bailleul city center, the Hotel Fleur de Lys provides parking and Wi-Fi free of charge to all guests.Each room has a private entrance and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. They all have a kitchenette equipped with a refrigerator and a microwave. All rooms have their own private bathroom with bath or shower and free toiletries.Continental breakfast is available daily. Guests also have a separate meals area in their rooms.Bailleul Train Station is 500 feet from Hotel Fleur de Lys. Lille is 18 mi away.
The staff were very helpful when we got an issue with our car (girlfriend locked the keys in) resulting in yet another night spent here whilst my parents drive the spare set over!!!
The first lady on reception has good English, the lady today not so, and my French is terrible, so it was a lot of laughing and attempted translations today, but it still resulted in us getting another room here. So the staff are very helpful.
It’s well positioned, a Lidl is around the corner and so is a McDonalds (if you like them) as well as Pizzeria’s a walking distance away.
There is a main road around the top end of the hotel, but with the windows closed and music/TV on, you really don’t hear it. It’s a great stopping place if you are on your way deeper into Europe and you need to catch up on sleep. It’s really easy to get to.
- Great for an overnight stay in transit as it is close to the East-West E42 dual carriageway through Northern France/Southern Belgium. Basic facilities but clean with ample parking even if towing a trailer. Walking distance to the adjacent town centre of Bailleul.
- The room itself was fine,. The room was large enough for two of us and we each had our own bed. It was located minutes from the motorway as we had planned and we had a good nights sleep there.
- The receptionist was very friendly. The room was quirky with beautiful French furniture. The bed was comfortable. There was a fridge and microwave in the adjoining room. The shower in the en-suite bathroom was very good. It was very quiet there.
- Apart from the rather depressing situation, the bedroom was clean and comfortable.
- The staff were very helpful when we got an issue with our car (girlfriend locked the keys in) resulting in yet another night spent here whilst my parents drive the spare set over!!!
Hotel Mervil Airport
Located at Merville-Calonne Airport, Hotel Mervil Airport offers free WiFi and free private parking on site.All rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a desk. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Hotel Mervil Airport. Guests can also find a large choice of restaurants in Lille city center, 22 mi away.Both Merville Cinema and La Caoet Beer Brewery are just 0.6 mi from the hotel. Béthune is a 20-minute drive away.
- Very convenient for Ypres but at a much reduced cost due to the event taking place in and around Ypres.
The owner was very kind, he offered his best with help of the accomodation.
Only closer to Office just for a stay but wifi not available for many rooms.
Communication in English is difficult for the receptionist and other staffs.
- About 40 miles from Dunkirk and situated at an aerodrome. A quiet location. Bedroom was clean
- Very peaceful, just outside Merville. Perfect as a stop over place to sleep undisturbed by outside noise. Hotel staff were really lovely and did their best to make sure your stay was comfy..
Located in Armentières, just a 25-minute drive from the center of Lille, Hotel Joly offers a garden, terrace and shared lounge. The train station is only 0.9 mi from the property.All rooms and suites feature heating, a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom includes free toiletries. The suites also have a spa bath and refrigerator.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Hotel Joly. Guests can also choose to dine in a restaurant located within walking distance of the property.Free WiFi access is available throughout the accommodations and free public parking is possible on site. Lille Airport is only 12 mi away and Tourcoing is a 35-minute drive from the hotel.
A family-owned-and-run hotel. When I arrived I received a fabulous welcome from Madam Dheedene, who, upon discovering I could speak limited (very!) French, ‘insisted’ we only converse in her native language from that point on (despite her fluent English)! This led to much laughter throughout my stay, as we shared numerous conversations, covering many far-ranging topics. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful too, and I cannot emphasise how much staying at Hotel Joly enriched the entire experience of my visit to the region.
In summary, if anyone is planning a visit to the area, base yourself in Armentieres and stay at Hotel Joly!
- Great, friendly hotel in a lovely little town! Big room and en suite- perfect base for the area.
- Staff were really helpful , we were doing a charity walk from Festubert to The menin gate for our local British Legion everything was excellent we had a great stay and breakfast , Thank you
- No cooked food. Breakfast: continental only. Hotel Joly is very central. Staff very friendly and helpful, but no English spoken. An old hotel that has seen better days. Very French, In the nicest way.
- La chambre etait très agréable et plutôt chaleureuse
- A family-owned-and-run hotel. When I arrived I received a fabulous welcome from Madam Dheedene, who, upon discovering I could speak limited (very!) French, ‘insisted’ we only converse in her native language from that point on (despite her fluent English)! This led to much laughter throughout my stay, as we shared numerous conversations, covering many far-ranging topics. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful too, and I cannot emphasise how much staying at Hotel Joly enriched the entire experience of my visit to the region.
Inter-Hotel Lille Ouest Belle Hôtel
The hotel is located in the heart of Flanders, in a colorful setting that harmoniously blends classic style and modern facilities.Inter-Hotel Lille Ouest Belle Hôtel welcomes you far from the hustle and bustle of urban life and yet it offers easy access to large cities like Lille, Dunkerque, Calais or Brussels.Free parking is available on site. There is also a bike shelter and a shoe shine machine at the property.
Great location close 2 all amenities with secure onsite free parking
Very helpful receptionist who had a good understanding of English.
- The management and staff were extremely pleasant, thoughtful, and polite. On two occasions, the manager gave us lifts, as we were finding it difficult to get a taxi. The hotel house-keeping was excellent – everything was so immaculately clean. Very nice breakfast buffet served in a beautiful setting. Towels were changed daily as a matter of course.
- Central position in Bailleul with very good parking facilities. Very nice, comfortable room. Management came to the rescue at the end of our stay, when a Taxi was not available for a local destination.
- The room was clean and reception, when there, pleasant. Parking is spacious and secure. An easy drive to Steenwerck, Passchendaele and Iepers where we were attending 100 year war commemorations.
- There is absolutely nothing to not like with this family run hotel. Centrally located in the centre of Bailleul.
- Great location close 2 all amenities with secure onsite free parking
Holiday Inn Lille Ouest Englos
Located 6.2 mi from the center of Lille, Holiday Inn Lille Ouest Englos offers accommodations with free WiFi, a garden and an outdoor seasonal swimming pool. The property is just 14 minutes’ drive from Pierre Mauroy Stadium.Holiday Inn Lille Ouest Englos offers 121 rooms, 30 of which are family rooms. Most of the rooms are nonsmoking and 3 have been adapted for people with disabilities. Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a mini-bar. The private bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy breakfast in their rooms or a meal in the hotel’s restaurant. A snack bar is available for guests’ convenience and guests can enjoy refreshments on the terrace by the swimming pool.Meeting rooms are available for business customers. Additional facilities include a fitness center, games room, children’s playground and a laundry service.The nearest station is Lille Europe SNCF and TGV Train Station, which gives direct access to Paris, Marseille, Brussels and London. Bollaert Stadium is 30 minutes’ drive from Holiday Inn Lille Ouest Englos.
- Very close to the motorway. 1 Hour to the tunnel. Large car park for a car and trailer, secure with gates.
- Great stop over hotel – Comfortable, clean and homely 🙂
- My kids enjoyed the time spent the bed was comfortable and they enjoyed the pool which was nice and warm.
- We booked this last minute and it was relatively cheap but I cannot fault the hotel and staff. Excellent service from the staff, room was lovely with air conditioning. Relatively large swimming pool which was nice to have due to the weather. Evening meal was lovely, but best of all the amazing American breakfast!!
- Good sized family rooms. Dogs welcome. Room service for when you’re too tired to walk to the restaurant!
Auberge De La Forêt
The Auberge de la Forêt is located in Hazebrouck, in the heart of the Nieppe forest, in French Flanders.Come and discover a welcoming, pleasant and charming atmosphere. You can relax in the lounge beside the fireplace while listening to gentle background music.Traditional and culinary specialties are available on the fixed menu or a la carte menus. You can also sample wines from the extensive wine list, that are stored and matured in the air-conditioned cellar.
- The host is lovely, the food amazing. It’s just a lovely French hotel.
- We stayed in a family room which was large enough for our needs, also liked that animals are allowed to stay as we were travelling with our dog. Bed was comfy. M. Martin was a warm and welcoming host.
- Helpfulness of proprietor and staff. Quality of meals. Command of English. Convenient for ferry port at Loon Plage.
- Friendly, welcoming owner and waiting staff. Very good restaurant. The heating was on in the bedrooms in April which we didn’t think would be the case after a sunny spell.
- Owner was extremely welcoming and friendly. Showers were good and room very clean.
hotelF1 Lille Englos
HotelF1 Lille Englos is set in Haubourdin, a 20-minute drive from Lille.The rooms have a flat-screen TV and are equipped with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower. Guests can purchase large microfibre towels at the hotel at an extra cost of EUR 3 each.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at an extra cost.Lens is 19 mi from hotelF1 Lille Englos, while Kortrijk is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Lille Airport, 11 mi from the property.
Hotel manager is friendly and very helpful.
Rooms were quiet and clean.
Parking is secured (main gate closed during the night and protected by a security personal).
Breakfast is simple but it’s a good ratio quality/money. Bread is very nice and it’s a formula “all you can eat”.
In the future, they intend to get rooms with their own bathroom.
We stayed for a quick stop-over, I totally recommend staying here for a quick stop-over.
Breakfast is available if you are in a hurry, but we didn’t bother. Its close to a lot of large local shops.
- Good room no keys to loose right in the centre of all our activity visits we planned
Easy stop along the motorway, basic and clean.
There’s a few chain restaurant few minutes walk away.
- You know what you are getting with Formule 1. As clean and comfortable as you would expect for a 1 star hotel. Receptionist was friendly.
- Hotel manager is friendly and very helpful.
Kyriad Lille Ouest – Lomme
The Kyriad Lille Ouest Lomme hotel is located in Lomme, a 10-minute drive to the west of Lille.The hotel offers double, twin and triple rooms equipped with hairdryers, Canal + or satellite TV, direct phone, free Wi-Fi internet access.A buffet breakfast is served on site.
- Smooth check in process with no fuss. Location is only a minute from the main road so no time lost to get to the hotel. Well secured parking.
- Good value, friendly staff on reception for check in
- we had coffe, tea in the room for free, it was really a positive thing. Also when we arrived the receptionist lady was really nice.
- Late check-inn and convenient rooms. Only slept there and left early.
- There was a kettle in the room!! Very rare in France. Breakfast was ok (pricey for what you got really)
Premiere Classe Lille Ouest – Lomme
Located a 9-minute walk from Saint-Philibert Metro Station, this Premiere Classe is 2.5 miles from the center of Lomme. It provides free private parking and rooms with free Wi-Fi.All guest rooms at Premiere Classe Lille Ouest – Lomme feature a TV with cable channels and a desk. A private bathroom with a shower is also provided. Some rooms are suitable for guests with reduced mobility.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the dining room. Restaurants can be found within just over a quarter mile of the property.Premiere Classe Lille Ouest – Lomme is a 3-minute drive from the A25 highway and 2.5 miles from Lambersart. Lille is 7 miles away and free private parking is available on site.
on the check in the staff
Member was not very friendly , kept sitting on the chair and processing us , tried to make a conversation with him but he ignored what I was saying , however the staff member working in the morning was very friendly ,the rooms were not very clean and outdated , the Ac did not work as it was broken. no provision was made to provide some ventilators, it was an inferno in the room . The breakfast was very basic we missed our usual lovely petit pain au chocolat & croisant we eat each time we come over to France . Some other guests were smoking in there rooms and it came to ours through the bathroom ventilation
- Close to the Metro and Shopping Mall with Carrefour Supermarket
Convenient location for motorway travel to Dunkirk.
Conveniently located on a large retail/ leisure park with multiple food outlets and cinema.
- We used this as a temp stop over on a family trip. Very cheap, basic and functional
- The convenience to the motorway was good and the location was quiet with eating places nearby. The mattress was firm and the shower had plenty of hot water.
- on the check in the staff
Mister Bed Lomme
Mister Bed Lomme is offering accommodations in Lomme. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. The property provides free WiFi.At the hotel, all rooms come with a desk.Guests at Mister Bed Lomme can enjoy a continental breakfast.When guests need guidance on where to visit, the reception will be happy to provide advice.Lille is 3.9 miles from the accommodation, while Ieper is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 7 miles from Mister Bed Lomme.
- The staff were very friendly and were able to accomodate my wishes
- The member of staff that greeted us was very pleasant and helpful. Very easy to get the metro into Lille centre which was just as well as it meant we didn’t have to spend much time in the room.
- The breakfast is well worth while having, although not so if you expect a full cooked fried breakfast. Croissants are very pleasant. It’s hard to beat Mister Bed for “Value for Money”! One of the best attractions is the “Salad & Co” in the local Commercial Centre. Every town and village in the world should have one of these if we want to live long.
- this hotel is good when you stay one night . Not for a long stay 2 or more
- Probably the best value for accommodation for miles around. It’s superb value when I travel with 2 of my family as the charge remains the same – you pay for the room. brilliantly close to Dunquerque,
Top Hotels In Sailly-sur-la-lys Nord Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sailly-sur-la-Lys Nord to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sailly-sur-la-Lys Nord but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sailly-sur-la-Lys Nord. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!